Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Dr. Stillmans October Bewitching Casting a Skinny Spell On You!!!!!!!!!

Join us for October's wicked losses on Dr. Stillmans' scary fast weight loss plans! Skinny never felt so good so fast!
CCGirl is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Found it!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
here's a jacket for ye.....rockin' Hello Kitty biker you

Ladys Genuine Buffalo Leather Jacket Lace Sides | eBay
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:58 AM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
That's too 'bikery'--i know that's not a word! It's scary looking!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:59 AM   #5
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Oh and at $40 that so can't be real leather!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:10 AM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Thanks for the new thread CC!! Love it!!

I didnt get your email. Send it again: aleriaaa@yahoo.com
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Skinny never felt so good so fast!
Love this quote!!!

and is that the new gaga smilie.. heehee
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:29 AM   #8
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
So Im sitting here daydreaming about meat... I think we need a round of "whats your favorite way to slow cook your meat?"

I really wish I had a bowl of steaming hot, fall apart stew meat right now....drool...
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:41 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
O must have misspelt the address, will do Monday.

Is everybody elae freezing today? 45F and overcast here......
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:42 AM   #10
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
I made a stew the other day and it was meh........too much garlic, I think....
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:43 AM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
must put up more crap to ebay, need Christmas money!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh and at $40 that so can't be real leather!!
sez it's real.. woulld have to check the sellers' feedback....

the one you like says runway biker look..........I wonder where the catwalk is for biker models
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 06:52 AM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Zuppa Tuscana soup from Olive Garden
modified for LC
Ingredients: 16 oz Ground Pork or Turkey Italian Sausage (spicy or mild)
1 large onion (approx. 3/4 cup)
6 cups chicken broth
2 cups Kale - washed, dried, & shredded
6 slices of cooked bacon crumbled
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 head or frozen bag of califlower
1/2 cup FF half and half
How To Prepare: Cook sausage and onions together until sausage is well done, drain well. Add chicken broth, bacon, kale, garlic, and cauliflower. Simmer for about 15 minutes until cauliflower is tender. Add heavy cream and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
__________________
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!
If you can read this thank a teacher; since you are reading it in English, thank a veteran.
“Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 07:01 AM   #14
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
O must have misspelt the address, will do Monday.

Is everybody elae freezing today? 45F and overcast here......
Downpoured this morning but now the sun is out! Looks like a beautiful day ahead of us. (and Im stuck inside at work- hmph!)
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #15
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Zuppa Tuscana soup from Olive Garden
modified for LC
Ingredients: 16 oz Ground Pork or Turkey Italian Sausage (spicy or mild)
1 large onion (approx. 3/4 cup)
6 cups chicken broth
2 cups Kale - washed, dried, & shredded
6 slices of cooked bacon crumbled
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 head or frozen bag of califlower
1/2 cup FF half and half
How To Prepare: Cook sausage and onions together until sausage is well done, drain well. Add chicken broth, bacon, kale, garlic, and cauliflower. Simmer for about 15 minutes until cauliflower is tender. Add heavy cream and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
I cant eat that!

but I could add bacon to my stew meat and broth. mmmmmm
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #16
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I cant eat that!

but I could add bacon to my stew meat and broth. mmmmmm
I could add bacon to anything haha
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
mmmmmmm bacon........

the soup isn't too far off of the reservation........

still crappy up here 51F light rain, watching football and wondering what I can throw onto ebay...........
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #18
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
So Im sitting here daydreaming about meat... I think we need a round of "whats your favorite way to slow cook your meat?"

I really wish I had a bowl of steaming hot, fall apart stew meat right now....drool...
I'm daydreaming about a new limited edition Milka choccie bar with Oreo pieces!!! I saw it yesterday!!! So I went home and ate the 4 HB eggs that were in the fridge!!! Anything to keep the mouth active!!


Yeah----I still get the cravings!!!:
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #19
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
sez it's real.. woulld have to check the sellers' feedback....

the one you like says runway biker look..........I wonder where the catwalk is for biker models
Yeah --cos they always tell the truth......!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #20
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Zuppa Tuscana soup from Olive Garden
modified for LC
Ingredients: 16 oz Ground Pork or Turkey Italian Sausage (spicy or mild)
1 large onion (approx. 3/4 cup)
6 cups chicken broth
2 cups Kale - washed, dried, & shredded
6 slices of cooked bacon crumbled
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 head or frozen bag of califlower
1/2 cup FF half and half
How To Prepare: Cook sausage and onions together until sausage is well done, drain well. Add chicken broth, bacon, kale, garlic, and cauliflower. Simmer for about 15 minutes until cauliflower is tender. Add heavy cream and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
That actually looks good--real Wintery comfort food!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #21
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I'm still clinging on to Summer!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #22
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Was about 73 here and sunny!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Yeah --cos they always tell the truth......!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I'm still clinging on to Summer!!
me too, but summer isn't clinging to us at the moment...DH sez 71F next Saturday.....if I start pulling out the fall clothes I'll surely jinx it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Was about 73 here and sunny!!
enjoy it girl!!!!!!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #24
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
"Fat chance: Extra weight wont help you live longer after all," by
Alex Hutchinson (_Globe and Mail_ [Toronto, Ontario], Sep. 26, 2011).
Fat chance: Extra weight won’t help you live longer after all - The Globe and Mail







Remember when we used to be proud of our President ????????



Class always shows


A doctor had his TV on in his office when the news of the military base shootings at Ft. Hood , TX came on. The husband of one of his employees was stationed there.

He called her into his office and as he told her what had happened, she got a text message from her husband saying, "I am okay." Her cell phone rang right after she read the message. It was an ER nurse,” I’m the one who just sent you a text, not your husband. I thought it would be comforting but I was mistaken in doing so. I am sorry to tell you this, but your husband has been shot 4 times and he is in surgery."

The soldier's wife left Southern Clinic in Dothan , AL and drove all night to Ft.Hood. When she arrived, she found out her husband was out of surgery and would be OK.
She rushed to his room and found that he already had two visitors there to comfort him.

He was just waking up and found his wife and the visitors by his side. The nurse took this picture:

What? No news crews and cameras? This is how people with class respond and pay respect to those in uniform.
I sent my cousin in Fayetteville , N.C. (Retired from Special Forces) that picture of Geo. W. Visiting the wounded at Ft. Hood . I got this reply:

What is even better is the fact George W. Bush heard about Fort Hood, got in his car without any escort, apparently they did not have time to react, and drove to Fort Hood. He was stopped at the gate and the guard could not believe who he had just stopped. Bush only asks for directions to the hospital then drove on. The gate guard called that "The President is on Fort Hood and driving to the hospital."

The base went bananas looking for Obama. When they found it was Bush, they immediately offered escort. Bush simply told them it was o.k. And to let him visit the wounded and the dependents of the dead.

He stayed at Fort Hood for over six hours, and was finally asked to leave by a message from the White House.

Obama flew in days later and held a "photo opportunity" session in a gym, and did not even go to the hospital.



All this I picked up from two soldiers here who happened to be at Fort Hood when it happened.
This Bush/Obama/Ft.Hood story is something that should be sent to every voter in the US . Those who wanted "change". You certainly got it.

In God We Trust!
"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of.'



hey, I don't agree or disagree, I just copy and paste...........just sayin'..........

Last edited by CCGirl; 10-02-2011 at 04:51 PM..
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
"Coffee linked with lower depression risk in women," by Julie
Steenhuysen (Reuters Health, Sep. 27, 2011).
Coffee linked with lower depression risk in women | Reuters
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #26
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Maryland/DC Area
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
"Fat chance: Extra weight wont help you live longer after all," by
Alex Hutchinson (_Globe and Mail_ [Toronto, Ontario], Sep. 26, 2011).
Fat chance: Extra weight won’t help you live longer after all - The Globe and Mail







Remember when we used to be proud of our President ????????



Class always shows


A doctor had his TV on in his office when the news of the military base shootings at Ft. Hood , TX came on. The husband of one of his employees was stationed there.

He called her into his office and as he told her what had happened, she got a text message from her husband saying, "I am okay." Her cell phone rang right after she read the message. It was an ER nurse,” I’m the one who just sent you a text, not your husband. I thought it would be comforting but I was mistaken in doing so. I am sorry to tell you this, but your husband has been shot 4 times and he is in surgery."

The soldier's wife left Southern Clinic in Dothan , AL and drove all night to Ft.Hood. When she arrived, she found out her husband was out of surgery and would be OK.
She rushed to his room and found that he already had two visitors there to comfort him.

He was just waking up and found his wife and the visitors by his side. The nurse took this picture:

What? No news crews and cameras? This is how people with class respond and pay respect to those in uniform.
I sent my cousin in Fayetteville , N.C. (Retired from Special Forces) that picture of Geo. W. Visiting the wounded at Ft. Hood . I got this reply:

What is even better is the fact George W. Bush heard about Fort Hood, got in his car without any escort, apparently they did not have time to react, and drove to Fort Hood. He was stopped at the gate and the guard could not believe who he had just stopped. Bush only asks for directions to the hospital then drove on. The gate guard called that "The President is on Fort Hood and driving to the hospital."

The base went bananas looking for Obama. When they found it was Bush, they immediately offered escort. Bush simply told them it was o.k. And to let him visit the wounded and the dependents of the dead.

He stayed at Fort Hood for over six hours, and was finally asked to leave by a message from the White House.

Obama flew in days later and held a "photo opportunity" session in a gym, and did not even go to the hospital.



All this I picked up from two soldiers here who happened to be at Fort Hood when it happened.
This Bush/Obama/Ft.Hood story is something that should be sent to every voter in the US . Those who wanted "change". You certainly got it.

In God We Trust!
"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of.'



hey, I don't agree or disagree, I just copy and paste...........just sayin'..........
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #27
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,285
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
He cc - please keep political stuff off the board. We are not all conservative republicans and those kind of posts , while meaningful to you, are irritating to some others.
Mim is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:58 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
So Im sitting here daydreaming about meat... I think we need a round of "whats your favorite way to slow cook your meat?"

I really wish I had a bowl of steaming hot, fall apart stew meat right now....drool...
Oh I adore stew meat with the onion soup mix!! Anything with onion soup mix is the bees knees in my book! I also like the taco/salsa chicken recipe....chicken in the pot, a little taco seasoning on top, a jar of salsa over it all...let it go on low.....yummmmmmmo! I notice using frozen meat makes it soooo much juicier & less dried out....

xoxoxo
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #29
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
I made a meatloaf today using a mix of 99%ff ground turkey and 96% lean ground beef! It's in the over now.....smells yummy! Let's see how it comes out!
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
O great mum is sending more dowdy Kate clothes......




RL black velvet Tacey dress


so I'll pair it with a harness belt, tights and knee high heeled boots, viola! GT approved!!!!!!!!!!

nite all, sweet dreams!
CCGirl is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.