Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #91
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
awesome abs Linz!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha, thank you!! But not anyore!!!!
Aloha Linz is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #92
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Hi GT! I'm on lunch break....eating grilled chicken breast....with my fingers!!!! I hope no one sees me!!
Love this! You go girl!
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #93
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,908
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/195/160 5'5.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
Love this! You go girl!
Thanks Aloha!

It's been sooo long since I've felt like I was in the driver's seat!

I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #94
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Thanks Aloha!

It's been sooo long since I've felt like I was in the driver's seat!

I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
I really understand that feeling! Control is instrumental when trying to lose weight! When I'm out of control with my eating, my LIFE is out of control. I have my own business and for the past 2 months I haven't had much control and my business has suffered big time because of my lack of confidence & control. It affects everything....I just CAN'T afford to lose control anymore!

Only person who can make this happen is US! You can do it sweetie, I know you can!!
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #95
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
ok guys, I just took another picture of my "abs" to show you where I'm at now. I will upload it later, gotta run now.....I give muffin tops a new meaning as I spill out the sides of my size 4 workout pants. I should be in a 6 or 8 now but I refuse to buy new...I will not settle in this weight! Big hugs & love to you ALL!!!! xoxoxo
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:42 AM   #96
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Hi GT! I'm on lunch break....eating grilled chicken breast....with my fingers!!!! I hope no one sees me!!
there is no shame in that! munch away!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Thanks Aloha!

It's been sooo long since I've felt like I was in the driver's seat!

I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
I really understand that feeling! Control is instrumental when trying to lose weight! When I'm out of control with my eating, my LIFE is out of control. I have my own business and for the past 2 months I haven't had much control and my business has suffered big time because of my lack of confidence & control. It affects everything....I just CAN'T afford to lose control anymore!

Only person who can make this happen is US! You can do it sweetie, I know you can!!
Linz you own a gym????
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:42 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Mar-is it wrong that I laughed at how you hurt your arm----just a little bit, I swear!!! I've always wanted a ride-on lawnmower!!!
No it's ok I laugh everytime I tell the story
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #98
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh that thread was seriously scary-ye were like as though ye were on a high-caffeine version of Stills!!!! I'm sorry--but it waaas!!!!!
Yeah it was crazy I have to admit the only reason I joined it was to see how fast it would burn out plus everyone was so intense if was entertaining, it wad a good idea but not allowing anyone one little cheat I think is what made it burn out so quick...

Ok now you all know what a bad person I am
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #99
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Heeeeee!!!! Heeeeee!!!! Me too!!!! I used to read it and be WTH???? Is yhis for real!!!! Twas a bit culty!!!!! But funny!!!!!
Now ye c what a bee I am!!!!!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #100
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
I should be in a 6 or 8 now but I refuse to buy new..xoxoxo
I'm likin your style!!!!!!!

Oh and your xoxo always reminds me of gossip girl!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #101
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
It's 8:00 pm here and pitch dark---so depressing.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #102
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I've had about 4 pr 5 pieces of sf gum over the past few hours. I gotta stop!! I just want sthg nice-actually I'm craaaaaaving bread!!! I wld love a slice!!! So I'm keeping my mouth busy. i'm not sure it's gonna work though!! I see a slice of toast in my future tonight--if there's any at home!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 12:34 PM   #103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Yeah it was crazy I have to admit the only reason I joined it was to see how fast it would burn out plus everyone was so intense if was entertaining, it wad a good idea but not allowing anyone one little cheat I think is what made it burn out so quick...

Ok now you all know what a bad person I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Heeeeee!!!! Heeeeee!!!! Me too!!!! I used to read it and be WTH???? Is yhis for real!!!! Twas a bit culty!!!!! But funny!!!!!
Now ye c what a bee I am!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
It's 8:00 pm here and pitch dark---so depressing.
I know........hating to see the daylight go, too, waaaah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I've had about 4 pr 5 pieces of sf gum over the past few hours. I gotta stop!! I just want sthg nice-actually I'm craaaaaaving bread!!! I wld love a slice!!! So I'm keeping my mouth busy. i'm not sure it's gonna work though!! I see a slice of toast in my future tonight--if there's any at home!!!
you could cut it into a tuna shape.........
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #104
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
It's 8:00 pm here and pitch dark---so depressing.
Yeah it's the same way here so sad
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #105
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Mar, do you get the Northern lights there? Only seen them twice here in twenty years.
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #106
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I'm likin your style!!!!!!!

Oh and your xoxo always reminds me of gossip girl!!!
Gossip girl the show?? I've never seen it! How do they use the xoxo? Too funny!
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #107
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Mar, do you get the Northern lights there? Only seen them twice here in twenty years.
Yeah we do but maybe only once or twice a year but the city lights probably drown them out just like the stars
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #108
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
Gossip girl the show?? I've never seen it! How do they use the xoxo? Too funny!
Yeah! The voice over finishes every ep with --xoxo gossip girl!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #109
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I didn't have toast--eh only cos there was no bread!! So I had a small bowl of ground bee instead!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #110
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I didn't have toast--eh only cos there was no bread!! So I had a small bowl of ground bee instead!!
What is ground bee?
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #111
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
So hungry! I swear all of done today is eat how do I stop? Could this be from the running I haven't run since Saturday though so I doubt it, I am going to go run tonight I am just waiting for it to get dark so no one can see me! Haha
Mar922 is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #112
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Thanks Aloha!

It's been sooo long since I've felt like I was in the driver's seat!

I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
Becky, I have struggled with my desire to be in the driver's seat and my reality of being a passenger taken on an out of control binge ride, most of my life. And this is what I've learned. Keep trying! I have had many false starts and when I fall it takes me months to get back on. Right now I have found what works for me. I've boarded the slow train to weightloss. I used to set so many goals and have so many dreams - you know - lose 100 pounds in two weeks. Well, not that drastic, but I could never hit my goals because my weightloss has a mind of its own. I can stay strict on plan and lose next to nothing and then my determination is gone. What is different for me at this point in my life is that I've learned to relax a bit. I figure that I can have a two pound loss each week and in a year I've lost 100 pounds! I'm not looking for the 5 pound loss weeks anymore and I feel so much better. I'm enjoying what I eat and not stressing over every bite. But then again, I'm old! Anyway, just hang in there. You will be in control again. Honest!
Mim is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #113
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
So hungry! I swear all of done today is eat how do I stop? Could this be from the running I haven't run since Saturday though so I doubt it, I am going to go run tonight I am just waiting for it to get dark so no one can see me! Haha

I'm very hungry today too! At least you can out-run your hunger!
Mim is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #114
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,766
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Happy October Peeps! I've been so/so/so/so. . I know. . but it makes me feel better to say that instead of sayin. .I fell off the wagon again. . not that I did, 110% but enough where I feel yucky..

Gotta keep trying. . that's all I know. .

Love ya, all!!!
IM2fat is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #115
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Happy October Peeps! I've been so/so/so/so. . I know. . but it makes me feel better to say that instead of sayin. .I fell off the wagon again. . not that I did, 110% but enough where I feel yucky..

Gotta keep trying. . that's all I know. .

Love ya, all!!!
Big huge warm welcome back!! missed you
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #116
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,766
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Thank you, Aloha!

I really love that everyone is so forgiving on this board. . You guys are the best! Seriously. . where else could a bunch of losers hang? I know, right?
IM2fat is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #117
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,766
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Becky, I have struggled with my desire to be in the driver's seat and my reality of being a passenger taken on an out of control binge ride, most of my life. And this is what I've learned. Keep trying! I have had many false starts and when I fall it takes me months to get back on. Right now I have found what works for me. I've boarded the slow train to weightloss. I used to set so many goals and have so many dreams - you know - lose 100 pounds in two weeks. Well, not that drastic, but I could never hit my goals because my weightloss has a mind of its own. I can stay strict on plan and lose next to nothing and then my determination is gone. What is different for me at this point in my life is that I've learned to relax a bit. I figure that I can have a two pound loss each week and in a year I've lost 100 pounds! I'm not looking for the 5 pound loss weeks anymore and I feel so much better. I'm enjoying what I eat and not stressing over every bite. But then again, I'm old! Anyway, just hang in there. You will be in control again. Honest!
You are so right, Mim. . I keep trying to remind myself.. that I have to live, too! Life is about living and I gotta quit makin "fat" excuses!!!!

Go Team. .
IM2fat is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #118
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,766
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Alrighty then..

I really need your support, peeps. . My son is a senior and I seriously do not want to be the big fat mother that rolls across the stage on Senior night.. Plus, It would make me feel a whole lot better if I wasn't the largest on the stage (between him and hubby!).
IM2fat is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #119
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 750
Gallery: ontopofmygame
Good to see Becky123, and IM2fat... missed you gals also. Wondering where pych went?

Accountability for the day post:

2 eggs, 2 oz cheese (went over one oz), 3 0z chicken, tabasco sauce, 2 diet pepsi's, one cup of tea, and almost all my water (took a water pill today, and I can't be up all night!)

Hubby is coming home and I will not eat those enchiladas! I am on a roll, back on the wagon, and will lose twenty pounds! (gained back 12 but my happiness will be 20)
ontopofmygame is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #120
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 750
Gallery: ontopofmygame
Re CAGE FREE: i have done a ton of research on this... it is legal to say "cage free" eggs on the carton even if there is a little door with twenty thousand chickens that they can squeeze out of! Did you know that?? Most don't make it outside, but its still free roaming... really! If you really want cage free, please try to find a local egg seller, like a private country home who will sell their eggs to you, otherwise, you just don't know unless you visit the farm itself. Even in the organic industry some companies own these companies that are truly little different than the " non organic" eggs.

I have stuck with the hormone free, vegetarian fed eggs, and have not gone the cage free route anymore not only because of the rip-off in advertising, but also because free roaming reduces the radioisotopes from the Fukushima fallout.

Again, before Fukushima I studied commercial eggs in depth, including making phone calls and asking specific questions to the company.
ontopofmygame is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.