Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 05:35 AM   #1141
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,285
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Let there be light! I lost power yesterday morning - heavy, wet snow took it out. It came back on about 1 this morning. Being a wimp, I spent the night at my daughter's!
Mim is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 06:04 AM   #1142
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
I'm glad it's only rain for you, Al is going to get hammered with snow, while we sit back and take our two to four inches........yep, that's me, up here in the North, cackling...............poor Al
Wasnt so bad for me. I'm on the shoreline so we got a LOT of slush!! There is an enormous tree limb down on my house though.. too bad it didnt take out the porch. Would have loved to upgrade.. Halloween Party cancelled. Parade cancelled. HOpefully it'll all be melted by tomorrow night!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 06:05 AM   #1143
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps! Just a quick hello! My other half is here for the weekend (surprise-yay!!)so I've had no time! It's a Bank Holiday at home tomorow so he doesn't have to go back tonight!! Ok gotta go! BBL!!
I love it when he does that!!! Have fun GT!!!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 06:16 AM   #1144
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
i need a new avi... maybe then I'll be able to start fresh and kick my cheese habit
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 06:52 AM   #1145
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
(singing) "If I only had a brain...'

-the Wizard of Oz


makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:02 AM   #1146
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Doing good, losing, jeans are baggier than they have been in a long while. Had a day off a few days ago (not planned) but was back in ketosis within 24 hours. Gotta be really strict until my surgery on the 28th... want to lose at least 9lb by then...I can do it!
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:35 AM   #1147
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Doing good, losing, jeans are baggier than they have been in a long while. Had a day off a few days ago (not planned) but was back in ketosis within 24 hours. Gotta be really strict until my surgery on the 28th... want to lose at least 9lb by then...I can do it!
Hi Makeme!!! Congrats on the baggy jeans!! Ive always admired how some of you can have a treat day and hop back on. Nice job!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #1148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Let there be light! I lost power yesterday morning - heavy, wet snow took it out. It came back on about 1 this morning. Being a wimp, I spent the night at my daughter's!
Ooof, I knew one of us would get hit. Good show staying with DD! Girls night in!!!

It's almost a miracle your power came back, they are saying for some in eastern NY 7-9 days..........
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:19 AM   #1149
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Wasnt so bad for me. I'm on the shoreline so we got a LOT of slush!! There is an enormous tree limb down on my house though.. too bad it didnt take out the porch. Would have loved to upgrade.. Halloween Party cancelled. Parade cancelled. HOpefully it'll all be melted by tomorrow night!
O no fun for Halloween! That's not right.

LOL Al.....'please, somebody take my porch'............push the tree onto it...

They are showing the streets in Hartford on the Weather Channel, all slushy and bright sunshine.
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:20 AM   #1150
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
"If I only had a brain...'
was waiting for you to see that, who won the 'debate?'
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:20 AM   #1151
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hi Makeme!!! Congrats on the baggy jeans!! Ive always admired how some of you can have a treat day and hop back on. Nice job!!
Can't normally Al...just had to.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:22 AM   #1152
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
was waiting for you to see that, who won the 'debate?'
Let's just say we agreed to disagree...although he still thinks he knows it all.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:23 AM   #1153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
MMS are you really getting the girls done? NOMB, don't answer if you like. I just get concerned about hearing surgery with your past history and the like......we want you around for a good long time.

Wouldn't THAT be cool, all of us old and skinny still hanging out here ten, twenty years from now.........
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:23 AM   #1154
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Let's just say we agreed to disagree...although he still thinks he knows it all.
O good, so you won and he still doesn't know it HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:28 AM   #1155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
MMS was thinking this the other day when you mention himself has the PhD in philosophy........what exactly does one do for a living with such a degree......hmmmmmm



Memorable quotes for
History of the World: Part I (1981)


Dole (Unemployment) Office Clerk: Occupation?
Comicus: Stand-up philosopher.
Dole Office Clerk: What?
Comicus: Stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension.
Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a *bull****** artist!
Comicus: *Grumble*...
Dole Office Clerk: Did you bull***** last week?
Comicus: No.
Dole Office Clerk: Did you *try* to bull***** last week?
Comicus: Yes!
__________________
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!
If you can read this thank a teacher; since you are reading it in English, thank a veteran.
“Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #1156
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
God (loud booming ominous voice)- 'Moses, this is the Lord, thy God, commanding you to obey my law. Do you hear me?'
Moses (Mel Brooks) - "Yes, I hear you, I hear you... a deaf man could hear you!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:32 AM   #1157
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
if I could only burn the DVDs on my pc I could send you all movies.......I think I screwed the original software up when I found I could not burn my recovery discs (Vista laptop)

still thanking Al for sending me the discs........
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:39 AM   #1158
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
MMS was thinking this the other day when you mention himself has the PhD in philosophy........what exactly does one do for a living with such a degree......hmmmmmm



Memorable quotes for
History of the World: Part I (1981)


Dole (Unemployment) Office Clerk: Occupation?
Comicus: Stand-up philosopher.
Dole Office Clerk: What?
Comicus: Stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension.
Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a *bull****** artist!
Comicus: *Grumble*...
Dole Office Clerk: Did you bull***** last week?
Comicus: No.
Dole Office Clerk: Did you *try* to bull***** last week?
Comicus: Yes!
Writes for journals, BBC debates, wrote Dep Priminesters annual report, lots of stuff I don't understand.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 09:00 AM   #1159
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
MMS are you really getting the girls done? NOMB, don't answer if you like. I just get concerned about hearing surgery with your past history and the like......we want you around for a good long time.

Wouldn't THAT be cool, all of us old and skinny still hanging out here ten, twenty years from now.........
So hope to be around too...was gonna wind you up and tell you that I am getting a designer vagina.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #1160
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,607
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
I've been bad. . very, very bad .. . I've had meat today. .and that's it! You guys are soooo gooood and soooo strong! Go. .go. .go. .
IM2fat is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #1161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Writes for journals, BBC debates, wrote Dep Priminesters annual report, lots of stuff I don't understand.
nah, you could understand it if you were really interested in the stuff......my oh my, he gets to rub shoulders with heads of state......when do ye get to go to the palace?

suddenly brings to mind more from the movie History of the World...

Comicus (Mel Brooks), our stand up 'philosopher', after collecting his vnemployment, has acuired a gig at the palace of Nero.......

Comicus: Have you heard of this new sect, the Christians? They are a laugh riot! First of all, they are so poor...
Swiftus: How poor are they?
Comicus: Thank you! They are so poor... that they only have *one* God!
[drumbeat, everyone laughs]
Comicus: But we Romans are rich. We've got a lot of gods. We've got a god for everything.........

his routine begins to lag and finally goes kaput........

[Condemned for offending Emperor Ceaser with his stand-up routine]
Comicus: Boy, when you die at the palace, you really DIE at the palace!

CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #1162
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
So hope to be around too...was gonna wind you up and tell you that I am getting a designer vagina.
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA........after recieving a CRV as a recent gift I would have to say ye have one already.....
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 12:09 PM   #1163
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I've been bad. . very, very bad .. . I've had meat today. .and that's it! You guys are soooo gooood and soooo strong! Go. .go. .go. .
IM

okay bad=loathe

so things have been different and now you are willing to make a change=love
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #1164
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
O my what is that revolting smell..............oh, sorry, that would be the New York Giants because they STINK whew!

CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:47 PM   #1165
Senior LCF Member
 
nermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 482
Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Hello peeps, quick check in, take the kids and heading out to six flags elitch gardens- Freight Fest. Happy day to everyone. We need a pumpkin smiley.........
nermo is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:48 PM   #1166
Senior LCF Member
 
nermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 482
Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Of course I meant taking not take, still on my phone
nermo is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #1167
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I've been bad. . very, very bad .. . I've had meat today. .and that's it! You guys are soooo gooood and soooo strong! Go. .go. .go. .
so glad you checked in! We're on the same page! Woohoo! Lets do it like we did it before! Take it day by day. Im gonna go re-read some of our old posts! Lets get excited about meat again!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #1168
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA........after recieving a CRV as a recent gift I would have to say ye have one already.....
oh my! LOL!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #1169
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
IM

okay bad=loathe

so things have been different and now you are willing to make a change=love
I love this!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #1170
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Hello peeps, quick check in, take the kids and heading out to six flags elitch gardens- Freight Fest. Happy day to everyone. We need a pumpkin smiley.........
Have fun!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.