Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 05:46 AM   #1051
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by als9503 View Post
Hiya! Just a quick check in to let y'all know that I did great today. I stayed on plan and I wasn't even tempted to eat any of the Jet's pizza that the kids had for dinner. I weighed in at 138 lbs. (ARGH!) this morning, but I anticipate showing a loss tomorrow. Thank you guys so much for your continued support.

One 11-page paper complete, 5-pages of the second paper to go! Whew!
Resisting pizza take some serious willpower. I will not have to endure that until the 6th when we have a football party with some friends. Way to go.

Good luck with your paper.
BrattyS is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 05:47 AM   #1052
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Such a crazy dayyyyyy today but day 2 on stills with no cheats! It's 9:30 pm here and I just wanted to crash in bed but wanted to check in like I said I would. Thnxx so much for holding my hands through this guyzzz. Luv ya.
GT- try to get that workout in
Mim, becky, cc, bratty,aloha. Gt
Nighty night
Good job Each day will get better and the feeling at the end of the day is so much better when you went a day on plan.
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 05:51 AM   #1053
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
G'morning! I was at 203.6 this morning. It is slow moving but it is moving in the right direction. I will check back in later today. for all.
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 06:39 AM   #1054
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
G'morning! I was at 203.6 this morning. It is slow moving but it is moving in the right direction. I will check back in later today. for all.
How exciting! I came close to getting into onderland 2 years ago but then had to travel out of country for a few months and couldn't get myself going again when I got back! I'm going to wander into onderland though. I've got someone to follow now!
Mim is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 06:42 AM   #1055
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
So, tomorrow is my weekly weigh in and I'm afraid I haven't lost any weight. I took a look this morning and I'm the same. I am on plan so I need to just take deep breaths and work through this. And who knows? - maybe there is an overnight whoosh on the way!
Mim is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #1056
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
So, tomorrow is my weekly weigh in and I'm afraid I haven't lost any weight. I took a look this morning and I'm the same. I am on plan so I need to just take deep breaths and work through this. And who knows? - maybe there is an overnight whoosh on the way!
I hope you get your whoosh. Are you making sure to get all your fluids in? I am just asking because I know my scale won't budge if I don't.

Regarding your other reply. I got to 205 about a year ago and then gave up, gained 32 pounds over about 6 months. I am still kicking myself over that one.

I am so determined to lose my weight this time. I know there will be slips and falls but I am learning how to recover from them quickly. One meal or day off plan does not mean I have to be off for weeks or months. I hope you get to onederland soon too. You almost did it before, you can do it again.
__________________
~Ashley

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #1057
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,283
Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I hope you get your whoosh. Are you making sure to get all your fluids in? I am just asking because I know my scale won't budge if I don't.

Regarding your other reply. I got to 205 about a year ago and then gave up, gained 32 pounds over about 6 months. I am still kicking myself over that one.

I am so determined to lose my weight this time. I know there will be slips and falls but I am learning how to recover from them quickly. One meal or day off plan does not mean I have to be off for weeks or months. I hope you get to onederland soon too. You almost did it before, you can do it again.
Yeah - I drink! I am going to keeping eating this way for another week and then reassess. I may need to cut back on quantity. I had hoped that I would have some time before I needed to do that, but the time may be now! And then again, whooshes do happen!

I was so happy and felt so good when I lost weight the last time. I exercised every day and felt terrific. I am getting back to that. I have been invited to participate in a special anniversary celebration at a church I served 20 years ago. The celebration is in June and I would like to look terrific! My birthday is in February, so that is my first goal. I want to be a regular size 16 by then. I'm currently a 22W with some 20's that fit.
Mim is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #1058
Junior LCF Member
 
mrb76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 47
Gallery: mrb76
Stats: 280/251/175
WOE: VSG/lowcarb
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Good morning everyone. I am so happy to read about all the weight loss going on! I'm going to go hardcore for November - right up until Thanksgiving perhaps. This month I am enjoying the occasional Starbucks frappucino and pumpkin cookie. Basically taking 1 day off a week to enjoy the holiday goodies. I do find that the morning after I "cheat" I feel sick to my stomach. Like my body doesn't know what to do with all the carbs...

Anyways, gotta get ready for school.
mrb76 is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #1059
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 69
Gallery: als9503
Stats: 167/167/130 5'4"
WOE: Stillman's/Meat & Egg
Start Date: 4/03/12
Hi E'erbody! Just wanted to pop in and say "KUDOS!" to you all...everyone who is losing, those who are maintaining and even those who (seem) stalled because you are all keeping your resolve to stick to plan. I am down to 134.4 lbs. today. That is a loss of 3.6 lbs after only one day of Stillman's eating!!! I realize that it was probably mostly (or all) water weight, but I am glad it's gone. Have a fantastic day y'all!
als9503 is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #1060
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,182
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi peeps!! Great to see all the motivation and losing!!!!!
Yesterday I didn't get home til late so I didn't get my Insanity workout in. No biggie! I'll just use it as my rest day-I won't take it on Saturday so then I'll be back yo the schedule! It was around 8 and I'd never do cardio that late so I did Bar Method Fat Free and Designer Sculping. I did Plyo this morning. Hard but sooo enjoyable!! I think I actually prefer it to Pure Cardio cos it's harder in a different way. I was sweating buckets! I think I'm working 'harder' this week than last week. Dunno! My strength is improving--it's so quick!! Noticing nothing in my clothes or anything though!!
__________________

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #1061
Senior LCF Member
 
nermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 482
Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Hello everyone! Day 3 on still's, no carbs today but had hot dog and some swiss cheese, stared at the leftover mashed potatoes in the fridge for a good ten minutes then looked away. Got my monthly friend this morning so i'll be waiting until it's over to weigh in.
GT- at least u got some excerise
Als- on the loss!,
For all those waiting to get to onderland- it'll happen , I can't wait to get their again
nermo is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 04:35 PM   #1062
Senior LCF Member
 
nermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 482
Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
I meant there not their, I hate writing on my phone
nermo is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #1063
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,918
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good evening! I remain on plan! Go me! This was a beautiful day and the rest of the week is supposed to be rainy so DD and I took the girls to the park. I was surprised therefore when my mood just took a nose dive a bit ago. That typically doesn't happen when I'm on plan, expecially when I've got 11 strong days in. Oh well, I am on plan, and this feeling will pass.
play through the pain girl! you are a rock!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #1064
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,918
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
G'morning! I was at 203.6 this morning. It is slow moving but it is moving in the right direction. I will check back in later today. for all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
How exciting! I came close to getting into onderland 2 years ago but then had to travel out of country for a few months and couldn't get myself going again when I got back! I'm going to wander into onderland though. I've got someone to follow now!
y'all can do this.I am sooo rooting for ya!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #1065
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,918
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
nothing new here, cooked up a big batch of chik thighs and actually gave the skin to the kitties rather than cabing and eating it myself, save for one.........oh, the things that are decadent when you detox from carb LOL!

we're watching Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder and the gang.......they are all spirits now save for Gene and Mel........but they leave us such treasures....

sorry I've been so awol lately but biz is picking up for a change, must make kitty food money while the phones are hot
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #1066
Senior LCF Member
 
nermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 482
Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
mmmmmmmm so craving one of those tangerines in the fruit bowl
nermo is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #1067
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
I have had low iron/anemic all my life. For the most part I do not let it bother me. When I seem to have days I am really tired I presume it is my iron and take supplements. I do not take them regularly because I hate them.

Good luck getting all your numbers right. I have heard it is quite a balancing act.
THanks for the info Bratty! I sure don't want to take anything that will make me constipated...I need to do some research...

Having some extra energy would be really nice though.
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #1068
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Becky - I'm glad you are back on plan now! I eat liver once a week. I like to think it keeps my iron up.
I've never eaten liver...I don't know if I like it or not! I need to see how to cook it...thanks Mim!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:44 PM   #1069
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Resisting pizza take some serious willpower. I will not have to endure that until the 6th when we have a football party with some friends. Way to go.

Good luck with your paper.
Yep, pizza is the one food I miss the most.
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:46 PM   #1070
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
I've never eaten liver...I don't know if I like it or not! I need to see how to cook it...thanks Mim!
Liver

I have not had it in my adult life... My mother traumatized me with it as a kid. I can not even bring myself to look at it!
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #1071
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
So, tomorrow is my weekly weigh in and I'm afraid I haven't lost any weight. I took a look this morning and I'm the same. I am on plan so I need to just take deep breaths and work through this. And who knows? - maybe there is an overnight whoosh on the way!
I try not to get too discouraged when the scales stay the same...or even go up a bit. But if you are eating on plan, it will come off in time. We being chock full of hormones, can't rely on the scale for an accurate weight a couple of weeks out of the month...too much going on in our bodies, I guess...

But it sure is nice when the numbers go down!!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #1072
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Yep, pizza is the one food I miss the most.
We were talking about Meatzza. I think that is what it was called. I am going to make a bacon cheesebuger one on the 6th. I guess it is a pizza with a hamburger crust instead of bread..
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #1073
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Yeah - I drink! I am going to keeping eating this way for another week and then reassess. I may need to cut back on quantity. I had hoped that I would have some time before I needed to do that, but the time may be now! And then again, whooshes do happen!

I was so happy and felt so good when I lost weight the last time. I exercised every day and felt terrific. I am getting back to that. I have been invited to participate in a special anniversary celebration at a church I served 20 years ago. The celebration is in June and I would like to look terrific! My birthday is in February, so that is my first goal. I want to be a regular size 16 by then. I'm currently a 22W with some 20's that fit.
You can do it Mim!! We are here to cheer you on!!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #1074
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
mmmmmmmm so craving one of those tangerines in the fruit bowl
That are evil, sitting there tempting you! run run run
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #1075
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
nothing new here, cooked up a big batch of chik thighs and actually gave the skin to the kitties rather than cabing and eating it myself, save for one.........oh, the things that are decadent when you detox from carb LOL!

we're watching Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder and the gang.......they are all spirits now save for Gene and Mel........but they leave us such treasures....

sorry I've been so awol lately but biz is picking up for a change, must make kitty food money while the phones are hot
Woohoo for good business. What kind of business is it? How many kitties do you have? We have 2, 5 year old fatties. They are the best. I them.
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #1076
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb76 View Post
Good morning everyone. I am so happy to read about all the weight loss going on! I'm going to go hardcore for November - right up until Thanksgiving perhaps. This month I am enjoying the occasional Starbucks frappucino and pumpkin cookie. Basically taking 1 day off a week to enjoy the holiday goodies. I do find that the morning after I "cheat" I feel sick to my stomach. Like my body doesn't know what to do with all the carbs...

Anyways, gotta get ready for school.
Hi mrb!! It's good to work the plan however best your body responds to it...(does that sentence EVEN make sense?? haha) I bought a couple of cans of pumpkin to try and make a seasonal treat....haven't done it yet though. Pumpkin cookies sound awfully good!

I ate a lot of fried stuff this past Sunday...I felt pretty bad on Monday...still trying to get back in ketosis...
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #1077
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,036
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!! Great to see all the motivation and losing!!!!!
Yesterday I didn't get home til late so I didn't get my Insanity workout in. No biggie! I'll just use it as my rest day-I won't take it on Saturday so then I'll be back yo the schedule! It was around 8 and I'd never do cardio that late so I did Bar Method Fat Free and Designer Sculping. I did Plyo this morning. Hard but sooo enjoyable!! I think I actually prefer it to Pure Cardio cos it's harder in a different way. I was sweating buckets! I think I'm working 'harder' this week than last week. Dunno! My strength is improving--it's so quick!! Noticing nothing in my clothes or anything though!!
I remember when I used to work out. I was surprised how fast your body gains strength.
BrattyS is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #1078
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by als9503 View Post
Hi E'erbody! Just wanted to pop in and say "KUDOS!" to you all...everyone who is losing, those who are maintaining and even those who (seem) stalled because you are all keeping your resolve to stick to plan. I am down to 134.4 lbs. today. That is a loss of 3.6 lbs after only one day of Stillman's eating!!! I realize that it was probably mostly (or all) water weight, but I am glad it's gone. Have a fantastic day y'all!
Enjoy that awesome loss! yay!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:54 PM   #1079
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi peeps!! Great to see all the motivation and losing!!!!!
Yesterday I didn't get home til late so I didn't get my Insanity workout in. No biggie! I'll just use it as my rest day-I won't take it on Saturday so then I'll be back yo the schedule! It was around 8 and I'd never do cardio that late so I did Bar Method Fat Free and Designer Sculping. I did Plyo this morning. Hard but sooo enjoyable!! I think I actually prefer it to Pure Cardio cos it's harder in a different way. I was sweating buckets! I think I'm working 'harder' this week than last week. Dunno! My strength is improving--it's so quick!! Noticing nothing in my clothes or anything though!!
You must be well-toned with all of that cardio...I'm sooooo flabeeeeeeee!!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #1080
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,910
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/164/160 5'5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
nothing new here, cooked up a big batch of chik thighs and actually gave the skin to the kitties rather than cabing and eating it myself, save for one.........oh, the things that are decadent when you detox from carb LOL!

we're watching Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder and the gang.......they are all spirits now save for Gene and Mel........but they leave us such treasures....

sorry I've been so awol lately but biz is picking up for a change, must make kitty food money while the phones are hot
Those movies make me think of my childhood...everything seemed so innocent then!

Chicken skins....yummmmmm! I wish they sold that like they do pork skins...
becky123abc is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.