Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #991
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Flying by.... 143.2 this morning!
Yay!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #992
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
O GT I know you look down on such things but I just want the look without spending the 495.00 for real equestrian boots, like Zara would wear, not the 1500.00 Lauren fashionista ones that are form and not function.

A new car is only new until you drive it off of the dealer's lot. It then depreciates twenty percent and is used. So let someone else pay the depreciation and buy certified pre owned.

O God yes, that's me sneaking a *** (a smoke in the UK) I have vices, I do I do
I don't look down on that. I just wouldn't buy second hand shoes-that's all. If someone had no money and that's all they could afford then that's very different. I just never thought you'd do it.
Funny cos I've always thought you look down on people who don't wear labels. Thought you only wore Lauren and carried Coach bags. I think you'd rather eat a bowl of gluccose than be seen shopping at Forever21!!!!!!!!
Are they not too big anyway. I thought you took a 7.5!!

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 10-23-2011 at 09:47 AM..
Old 10-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #993
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Hit a low this morning...157....yahoo!!
Yay!!
Old 10-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #994
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I believe this is from the movie 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" when they are discuussing the content of hot dogs......

"Lips and a%%holes"

Sorry, it's the Austrian in me.....I loves me sausages, I do I do.........or else it's the perve in me
Yeah it was the seeing the pig's snout being ground that did it for me!!!
Old 10-23-2011, 09:42 AM   #995
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post

I think I am going to lay on the couch all day and make my ball and chain cater to all my needs.

Have a great day everyone!
Good idea!!
Old 10-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #996
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
hello everyone, I am here again. I know I keep popping in and out. Right now I am at an ultimately low point ! I have gained so much weight back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I can't believe it. I just don't have any self control everyday I wake up with the intentions to diet then I just give in to everything baddddddddd! In no time I will be back where I started. If anyone's got any tips for me plz let me know.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #997
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Mim, I hope you fee better.

I am up a pound today. I think it is the salt in the broth I have been drinking.
I have also had several doses if cough medicine, not SF. My throat hurts too much to eat any solids. Hopefully this is gone quick! I loath being sick.

I think I am going to lay on the couch all day and make my ball and chain cater to all my needs. !
yea make him work for it so
Old 10-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #998
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I don't look down on that. I just wouldn't buy second hand shoes-that's all. If someone had no money and that's all they could afford then that's very different. I just never thought you'd do it.
Funny cos I've always thought you look down on people who don't wear labels. Thought you only wore Lauren and carried Coach bags. I think you'd rather eat a bowl of gluccose than be seen shopping at Forever21!!!!!!!!
Are they not too big anyway. I thought you took a 7.5!!
LOL O no, I have no shame when it comes to high line items.......after all, the Benz IS old..............38.5 here......

I wouldn't buy, say, a Rue21 or Nine West shoe pre owned.....and used to loooove Rue21 (that's the outlet version of F21) until they closed the shop here in the Lake George outlets.........

I used to be all over the label spectrum but I guess as I shrink my tastes are changing.......guess I am finally growing posh, er, up

this coming from a gal who wooed the DH wearing a thermal men's undershirt with the sleeves torn off and construction worker boots.....MAN I was sooooooo cool back then, all wild and woolly, not a painted nail or pedi in sight..........
Old 10-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #999
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
hello everyone, I am here again. I know I keep popping in and out. Right now I am at an ultimately low point ! I have gained so much weight back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I can't believe it. I just don't have any self control everyday I wake up with the intentions to diet then I just give in to everything baddddddddd! In no time I will be back where I started. If anyone's got any tips for me plz let me know.
NEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRMMM

Maybe keeping in touch with us would help?

Knowing you're not fighting the good fight alone..........hugs when you're down and claps when you're on track..........we're all here for ya, girl, but you have to be here, too..........

Old 10-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #1000
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

then again, what do I know........
Old 10-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #1001
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Quote:

Sorry you are having such a tough time. Can you get anything you can not eat out of the house? I know it is not an option in most households but if you can, it may help not having the temptation. For me, seeing a picture of myself works best. I hope you can find the strength soon.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #1002
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Hiya girls!! Another quick post...this weekend has been bananas!! (in the words of shaun t!! ) I didn't weigh this morning, but stayed on track! Keeping up with workouts & feeling great!

GT - keep on rockin' it girl!! Noticing any changes in the first week?

Bratty - hope you feel better my dear!!

Becky & Mar - congrats on the great losses!

CC - hiya!

Nermo - hi sweetie!! We are here for you & are gonna get you through this & back to where you want to be!!

xoxox girls! I'll have more time tomorrow!
Old 10-24-2011, 01:41 AM   #1003
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Nermo don't have much advice honey. Start back on Stills right now! Just do it! You know you can! Look at how well you did before!! Remember the feeling of success you had, waking up everyday seeeing the scale drop, making your scrambled egg and ground beef, having to get your clothes altered?? How good did that feeling taste?? I'm thinking better than any food ever could!! Sit down quietly,close your eyes and really think about it, remember that happy and in control feeling, think about it until you can actually taste it. You know you want that feeling back!!
Read some of your old inspiring posts!
Take baby steps-promise yourself you'll do 3 days of pure QWL-anyone can do that, right? Then woohoo-lets do 2 more!! Ooh that's almost a week, let's see if we can do 2 more days?? Done!! One week QWL!!
And what do you know---you're back in the groove!!!!!
We're always here for you!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 10-24-2011, 03:02 AM   #1004
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok just did pure cardio!!! Tough tough tough!!! I really sweated!! Loved when Shaun T goes I'm talking spit!!! Even had droplets near my eyebrow!! And ya know what's really gross-noticed it yesterday too-it's early here abd really fristy out(-3c) and the bottom of the windows have fogged up!!!!!!!
I'm going to go abd do some Callan when my muscles are still warm. Lindsey (why can't I spell it?!) do they stretch better the warmer they are?
Then gonna go shower, have breakie abd go to work!BBL
Old 10-24-2011, 06:07 AM   #1005
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Quote:
Nermo! Welcome back! Please stay with us - even if you are not on plan yet check in - we care. I echo GT - go back and read some of your posts when you were in the zone and the fat was melting away. You know you can do this!
Old 10-24-2011, 06:10 AM   #1006
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Ok just did pure cardio!!! Tough tough tough!!! I really sweated!! Loved when Shaun T goes I'm talking spit!!! Even had droplets near my eyebrow!! And ya know what's really gross-noticed it yesterday too-it's early here abd really fristy out(-3c) and the bottom of the windows have fogged up!!!!!!!
I'm going to go abd do some Callan when my muscles are still warm. Lindsey (why can't I spell it?!) do they stretch better the warmer they are?
I read your workout posts while waking up and drinking my coffee! I'm sitting in my living room watching it get light outside, waiting for the deer to walk by. I love slow mornings! Great job on the workouts!
Old 10-24-2011, 06:15 AM   #1007
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

I slept well last night - the coughing has subsided. I'm really glad I haven't had to take a lot of meds!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #1008
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
Hiya girls!! Another quick post...this weekend has been bananas!! (in the words of shaun t!! ) I didn't weigh this morning, but stayed on track! Keeping up with workouts & feeling great!

GT - keep on rockin' it girl!! Noticing any changes in the first week?

Bratty - hope you feel better my dear!!

Becky & Mar - congrats on the great losses!

CC - hiya!

Nermo - hi sweetie!! We are here for you & are gonna get you through this & back to where you want to be!!

xoxox girls! I'll have more time tomorrow!
Crazy days can be a blessing for helping you stay on track! I hope the scale shows your dedication when you get on it.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #1009
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I break out in a sweat just reading about your workouts.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #1010
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I slept well last night - the coughing has subsided. I'm really glad I haven't had to take a lot of meds!
I found your cough! Glad you are feeling better.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:45 AM   #1011
Major LCF Poster!

Scale is still sitting at 205. I am guessing my body is too busy chasing cooties in my system to lose weight. I have been on track with food. Not getting all my fluids in with all the laying around and napping going on.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #1012
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: nermo
Stats: 272/198 /180 for now
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: jan2010
Thnxxxxxxx everyone for ur encouraging words. I have been on stills all day 2day with no goofs! I have made the decision to check in here everyday. That's what I used to do and stayed on track.
GT- u r right nothing felt soooo good than altering those clothes.
I know I can do it, I've done it b4. Luv ya allllllllllll!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #1013
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
O GT I know you look down on such things but I just want the look without spending the 495.00 for real equestrian boots, like Zara would wear, not the 1500.00 Lauren fashionista ones that are form and not function.

A new car is only new until you drive it off of the dealer's lot. It then depreciates twenty percent and is used. So let someone else pay the depreciation and buy certified pre owned.

O God yes, that's me sneaking a *** (a smoke in the UK) I have vices, I do I do
Totally! Would never buy a spanking new car!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #1014
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yes you do nerm, yes you do...just gotta find it that's all. Hang around no matter what you are eating...post, post, post and never give up trying...you will get there.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #1015
Major LCF Poster!

Doing really well, sticks are deep purple but think I am eating too much cheese...had a battle with a bag of chips yesterday but settled for a chunk of Pepperdew cheese... at least it was low carb.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #1016
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
YAY on feeling better!!!!!!
Quote:
I break out in a sweat just reading about your workouts.

Quote:
Thnxxxxxxx everyone for ur encouraging words. I have been on stills all day 2day with no goofs! I have made the decision to check in here everyday. That's what I used to do and stayed on track.
go girl, you know you can do this, and we know it too!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Totally! Would never buy a spanking new car!
that's my posh thrifty girl!!!!!! Did the LKB's ever show up?
Old 10-24-2011, 01:54 PM   #1017
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
YAY on feeling better!!!!!!

go girl, you know you can do this, and we know it too!!!!!!!!!

that's my posh thrifty girl!!!!!! Did the LKB's ever show up?
Yes, a few days ago...still no contact from seller??? Did not leave bad feedback though, I'm kind like that.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #1018
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Way to go! I am glad you stayed on. I look forward to seeing you check in each day.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #1019
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Doing really well, sticks are deep purple but think I am eating too much cheese...had a battle with a bag of chips yesterday but settled for a chunk of Pepperdew cheese... at least it was low carb.
I cheese! I have a little each day. Makes staying on track a bit easier. Good job winning over the bag of chips.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:37 PM   #1020
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Yes, a few days ago...still no contact from seller??? Did not leave bad feedback though, I'm kind like that.
Eh, no harm no foul.....just a long wait. Things happen. When they go awry and I get mad I just don't leave any FB.
Closed Thread