Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #31
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
snopes.com: Fort Hood Visit

Are we to spend our time doing these kinds of retorts ar can we please stick to why we are here. And yes, I'm pissed. I've never said anything about these inappropriate posts before because I haven't been a consistent poster. I would love to stay here. But I think my bp just rose 100 points!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
OK Mim, I'm with ya.......I don't care, really, one way or the other, it's just crap that shows up in my inbox.........
Old 10-02-2011, 05:15 PM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
He cc - please keep political stuff off the board. We are not all conservative republicans and those kind of posts , while meaningful to you, are irritating to some others.
the only thing meaningful is supporting our troops......and ya know this type of crap is always BS anyway..........gottta love the internet...
Old 10-02-2011, 06:36 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 189/186/140 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart Feb 2014
I just realized thanksgiving is next weekend! I will be happy to have it out of the way so that I can get back to being strict after that!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Mar!! Whatcha got planned?? Ours isn't til the end of November.... I was born on the day before thanksgiving weighing in at almost 11 lbs....i was a turkey then, and still am!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Mar!! Whatcha got planned?? Ours isn't til the end of November.... I was born on the day before thanksgiving weighing in at almost 11 lbs....i was a turkey then, and still am!
I am just going to go to a friends because my moms out if town.

Wow that's a big baby! Although I doubt you are very turkey like now with your being a personal trainer and all!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

I just walked both my dogs separately because aim bored and can't sleep and I'm still wide awake so now I am watching the first Indiana Jones which came put 4 years before I was born and you would think I'd find it cheesy but no I think Harrison Ford is hot haha
Old 10-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Hi! I just thought I would pop in for a moment... I thought of you guys when this article came out...
World's First 'Fat Tax' Law Introduced - BlackListedNews.com

Isn't Getting there from Denmark? Tax on fat, next USA will follow suit on this, you watch!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

By the way, I have missed you gals very much. I have been researching the nuclear fallout situation in Fukushima and it has been extremely time consuming. But wanted to let you know I have missed posting.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 AM   #40
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I just don't get your obsession with RL!! Does your closet actually look like the store??? Or do ye have shares in it!!!!!
Ya gotta mix it up CC--that's what all the fashionistas say!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #41
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I made a meatloaf today using a mix of 99%ff ground turkey and 96% lean ground beef! It's in the over now.....smells yummy! Let's see how it comes out!
Oh tell what else you put in there?

Seriously peeps, I'm gonna have to start actually cooking and eating something other than cans of tuna!! I think I'm slightly bored of it-I know-really??? I'm bored of the 'being on a diet' feeling. I've basically eaten the same boring stuff for 3yrs. I need my food to start actually 'looking like food'. It's hard actually finding recipes that are low carb, low fat and low cals!!

My cooking skills are nil BTW!!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:40 AM   #42
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
snopes.com: Fort Hood Visit

Are we to spend our time doing these kinds of retorts ar can we please stick to why we are here. And yes, I'm pissed. I've never said anything about these inappropriate posts before because I haven't been a consistent poster. I would love to stay here. But I think my bp just rose 100 points!

I agreed with you when I read your post Mim-I don't think these boards are the place for these types of stories either-politics shouldn't be discussed, it's too inflammatory a subject, especially where the military is concerned.

But---after complaining about the post here you are posting a link to the story!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #43
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
OK Mim, I'm with ya.......I don't care, really, one way or the other, it's just crap that shows up in my inbox.........
........you don't need to pass on all your spam to us though..........just sayin'.....!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #44
Big Yapper!!!!

I usually scroll quickly by it!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:44 AM   #45
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I was 1lb 10oz!!!!....yeah, I put on a bit of weight since then!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:45 AM   #46
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I just realized thanksgiving is next weekend! I will be happy to have it out of the way so that I can get back to being strict after that!
Eek!! .....winter really is coming!!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:47 AM   #47
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Hi! I just thought I would pop in for a moment... I thought of you guys when this article came out...
World's First 'Fat Tax' Law Introduced - BlackListedNews.com

Isn't Getting there from Denmark? Tax on fat, next USA will follow suit on this, you watch!
No she's from Ireland!!!

Saw that article---rubbish---won't achieve anything. Our tobacco is heavily taxed--and it doesn't stop people smoking.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #48
Senior LCF Member

Getting There: oops sorry about the country mix-up! think i is nuts to tax a food item, but countries are desperate,,, okay off of that,,,I see you are almost at goal! Congrats!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:08 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VeeH
Well, I'm back and ready to get on board (story of my life). I know I keep going awol, but I've REALLY got to get a grip, because the food has been out of control the past two weeks. Haven't weighed, but I don't need to b/c my clothes are definitely tighter. UGH! Need to get out of self-pity mode, too, and just take action. Starting Day One today.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:40 AM   #50
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I just walked both my dogs separately because aim bored and can't sleep and I'm still wide awake so now I am watching the first Indiana Jones which came put 4 years before I was born and you would think I'd find it cheesy but no I think Harrison Ford is hot haha
LOL Happy Thanksgiving and yeah he's still hawt!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all his movies...
Old 10-03-2011, 04:41 AM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
By the way, I have missed you gals very much. I have been researching the nuclear fallout situation in Fukushima and it has been extremely time consuming. But wanted to let you know I have missed posting.
Anything!!!!!!!!!!

interested to know what your reseaarch is about!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:44 AM   #52
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I just don't get your obsession with RL!! Does your closet actually look like the store??? Or do ye have shares in it!!!!!
Ya gotta mix it up CC--that's what all the fashionistas say!!!!
dunno, I just like the look.......I like CKJeans and DKNY which has begun to look chav lately........
Old 10-03-2011, 04:46 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I usually scroll quickly by it!!!!

Quote:

I was 1lb 10oz!!!!....yeah, I put on a bit of weight since then!!!
a preemie!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
No she's from Ireland!!!

Saw that article---rubbish---won't achieve anything. Our tobacco is heavily taxed--and it doesn't stop people smoking.
same here!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:51 AM   #54
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
Well, I'm back and ready to get on board (story of my life). I know I keep going awol, but I've REALLY got to get a grip, because the food has been out of control the past two weeks. Haven't weighed, but I don't need to b/c my clothes are definitely tighter. UGH! Need to get out of self-pity mode, too, and just take action. Starting Day One today.
VEEH New month, new you!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #55
Senior LCF Member

CCgirl: I will say this only, and only because there have been requests to keep the forum diet oriented, the isotopes that have now crossed the northern hemisphere three times since March 11th HAVE made their way into our food chain. Measurements have been taken, and there is a media blackout on most of the info. There ARE things you can do to avoid and eliminate these. Since everyone eats on this board, this info, though disturbing is relevant. Here are links to a few radio interviews from Dr. Apsley, and then I will leave it you all to decide how you want to pursue the info. Current Events

So, the news is, I no longer eat cage free eggs, (hormone free and vegetarian , yes), and I eat my one oz of cheese which is aged for years. I do not eat grass fed beef due to the fact that strontium and iodine 133 are more prevalent in cows milk above the EPA leveks, and tend to eat more chicken.

You can still eat clean and stay on Stillmans.

Also, as far as the Dutch fat tax, I am sure that the fat will not be ingested less, yes, it is rubbish, I agree. I just could not believe that food would be taxed like that. There was a run on butter! And it is only taxed if it is less than 2%, but who are the ones counting?
Old 10-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

Okay; diet for today; I have gained 12 lbs!!!! ACK!!! But I am committed to getting it off!

2 eggs
1 oz Tillamook cheese
Tabasco for heat and increasing metabolic rate

Lunch;

six oz chicken breast with Tabasco

Dinner;

All the rest of my water, and in bed early, after exercising on my trampoline.

(I have decided to lay off of the Turkey Burgers, I can't lose with those, maybe because of the hormones in them, or the salt, or whatever, but will wait till I have lost the twelve pounds.)

Okay, going to get business done today!! Take care, and have a successful Monday!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
CCgirl: I will say this only, and only because there have been requests to keep the forum diet oriented, the isotopes that have now crossed the northern hemisphere three times since March 11th HAVE made their way into our food chain. Measurements have been taken, and there is a media blackout on most of the info. There ARE things you can do to avoid and eliminate these. Since everyone eats on this board, this info, though disturbing is relevant. Here are links to a few radio interviews from Dr. Apsley, and then I will leave it you all to decide how you want to pursue the info. Current Events

So, the news is, I no longer eat cage free eggs, (hormone free and vegetarian , yes), and I eat my one oz of cheese which is aged for years. I do not eat grass fed beef due to the fact that strontium and iodine 133 are more prevalent in cows milk above the EPA levels, and tend to eat more chicken.

You can still eat clean and stay on Stillmans.

Also, as far as the Dutch fat tax, I am sure that the fat will not be ingested less, yes, it is rubbish, I agree. I just could not believe that food would be taxed like that. There was a run on butter! And it is only taxed if it is less than 2%, but who are the ones counting?
WOW that is scary............one thing I don't get is why no cage free eggs??
Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

Does cage free mean free run eggs?
Old 10-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Oh tell what else you put in there?

Seriously peeps, I'm gonna have to start actually cooking and eating something other than cans of tuna!! I think I'm slightly bored of it-I know-really??? I'm bored of the 'being on a diet' feeling. I've basically eaten the same boring stuff for 3yrs. I need my food to start actually 'looking like food'. It's hard actually finding recipes that are low carb, low fat and low cals!!

My cooking skills are nil BTW!!
My meatloaf turned out really yummy!! It's not exactly stillman's friendly, but very low carb. I used 1lb of 99%ff ground turkey w/ 1 lb 96% lean ground beef. I sauteed some purple onion & celery, set it aside to cool (you could probably do onion powder & celery salt to get the same flavor, without the carbs!) Then combined 4 egg whites with 1 yolk, and 1 tbsp tomato paste w/ tbsp of water. I added the meat to the egg mixture, along with the onions & celery. Then I layered a 9" loaf pan with 1/2 the meat mixture, put some wilted spinach & arugula in the middle (omit if you want), then put the rest of the meat mixture on top. And of course, 2 tbsps of organic ketchup on top! turned out reallllllly good! You can make it as carb free as you want! xoxo

Oh, and then baked it in 375 degree oven for 90 minutes!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:35 AM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

I am having a Marissa pity party today!

On the plus side I eating on plan so that's good but my arm is bothering me today and I have so much cleaning to do and I swear all 4 dogs are in a conspiracy to make the house even messier! I also have yard work to do and I am very incoirdinated with my left hand so that turns a half hour job into an hour and a half job!

Plus seeing I hurt my arm by driving into a tree while on the ride kn lawn mower at my moms house I am anti yard work lately haha
Closed Thread