Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #301
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Watched all of Insanity--well the ones for the first month anyway!! It looks good--I hope it does produce the results that they've shown though. It just seems like a lot of cardio in a way-no 'magic' tricks. Dunno!! I think the Cardio Power and Resistance looks the hardest-I don't think I have all the strength needed for the one legged tricep dips etc.!!!!
Their abs are amaaaaaaaazing!!! I really want mine to look like that!!! Maybe I'll wear a crop top for the Christmas party!!!!! Ha!!!!
GT himself would have a fit! But it would be sooo worth it!

CCGirl is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #302
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
as far as the Rover, was it a private seller or dealer?
Dealer...bought a Honda crv itech executive privacy in black... well I say I bought, it was a gift.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #303
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Who's Sarah Jane Smith??
Soz, spin of show from Dr Who. You don@t get it there.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #304
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
GT himself would have a fit! But it would be sooo worth it!

She looks great but I am not keen on this. Don@t like the slits.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #305
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Here's some ways to mix up your tuna!:

Tuna Salad
2 tbsp low fat mayo and some chopped onion



Old El Paso Tuna
¼-1/3 cup salsa



Mustard-dill Tuna
Mustard to taste sprinkled with some dill



Oriental-Ginger Tuna
1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp chicken broth, ginger and garlic powder



Balsamic Vinegar
1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar





Tuna Italiano
1-2 tbsp fat free Italian salad dressing sprinkled with oregano or Italian spice



Tuna Melt
Once tuna is on a plate, cover a low fat cheese slice and place under broiler. Add some ketchup if desired.



Tuna Parmesan
1-2 tbsp tomato sauce plus 1 tbsp parmesan cheese



Creamy Chive Tuna
1-2 tbsp low fat or fat free cream cheese sprinkled with chives



Tuna Chili
Mix 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp cumin and a sprinkle of cayenne powder with tuna.
Add a slice of low fat cheese and melt it the microwave



Terryaki Tuna
Mix together 1 tbsp ketchup, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar with 1-2 packets sweetener and 1 tbsp dry onion soup mix. Add to tuna.
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #306
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
GT himself would have a fit! But it would be sooo worth it!

I so don't do body-con!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #307
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Soz, spin of show from Dr Who. You don@t get it there.
Eh--we get all your channels!! Without the UK we'd have 4!!!!!!!!!!!

I just never watched Dr.Who!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Linz these are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nice move MMS, the only way I would have gone with the Rover was with an iron clad extended warranty but the dealers seemed to have wriggled out of any responsibility with them anyway..........

I have the OEM parts catalog for Honda, I don't know if a non US VIN will decode or not, but if you need anything let me know.....

in the US you can register at the Honda corporate (official) website and access owner manuals, tech literature (to an extent) and the like.

and the internet is a forest of info

CrvOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda CRV Forum on the internet

raves from owners

Honda CR-V 2.0 i-VTEC - advice, car reviews and opinions
__________________
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!
If you can read this thank a teacher; since you are reading it in English, thank a veteran.
“Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #309
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
She looks great but I am not keen on this. Don@t like the slits.
It's like Liz Hurley circa 199sthg!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I so don't do body-con!!!
oh but for a dirty weekend...........those are your legs deffy!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #311
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
oh but for a dirty weekend...........those are your legs deffy!
Ha!!!! I wish!!!!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #312
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Went for brunch with the girls and OMG did I eat!!! These are my oldest schoolfriends and we all live away so we don't see each other as often as we'd like anymore. It was great fun though!! Had granola with fresh fruit and yoghurt( yum!) followed by potato cakes( even yummier!)--seriously cannot remember the last time I had a potato!! Brunch turned to coffee--with a slice of broken biscuit cake!! Twas to die for!!! Stills would so not have approved! Ha!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
O but to see old friends, priceless.........and to be abble to treat yourself and get right back to plan is, too!

Roots are nice to have.......I don't even remember any of those who signed my HS yearbook.........all my chums are new.......I envy folks who have roots that are long.

I remember the old joke

Old friends are gold, new friends are silver, and it never hurts to have a friend who's a copper
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 05:21 PM   #314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
I have had the most annoying headache behind my right ete for two days now.......even broke down and bought sinus meds.....I am not prone to headaches so when I get them I am miserable....I hope it's not a brain tumor or an anurism....kill me now......
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #315
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,908
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
O girl you know it's only a temp high like drugs and the crash and burn after is SO not worth it........go back and look at your old pics in your gallery....remember that 43rd birthday? Never to return!
Thanks CC! I needed that slap!! I've made it through the day cheat free...being on a Saturday, that's really an accomplishment for me! I stayed clean last weekend too... Hopefully I'm recreated good habits!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #316
Major LCF Poster!
 
becky123abc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,908
Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/199/160 5'5.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
I have had the most annoying headache behind my right ete for two days now.......even broke down and bought sinus meds.....I am not prone to headaches so when I get them I am miserable....I hope it's not a brain tumor or an anurism....kill me now......
Hope you are feeling better CC. Sounds very painful! It's amazing how many different ways sinus problems can affect us!
becky123abc is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 07:02 PM   #317
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Watched all of Insanity--well the ones for the first month anyway!! It looks good--I hope it does produce the results that they've shown though. It just seems like a lot of cardio in a way-no 'magic' tricks. Dunno!! I think the Cardio Power and Resistance looks the hardest-I don't think I have all the strength needed for the one legged tricep dips etc.!!!!
Their abs are amaaaaaaaazing!!! I really want mine to look like that!!! Maybe I'll wear a crop top for the Christmas party!!!!! Ha!!!!
You'll be pretty amazed at the strength you build with each week! Keep your diet squeaky clean & you'll have abs like them!! After all, abs are made in the kitchen!
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #318
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
I have had the most annoying headache behind my right ete for two days now.......even broke down and bought sinus meds.....I am not prone to headaches so when I get them I am miserable....I hope it's not a brain tumor or an anurism....kill me now......
Bless your heart!!! That's the worst...especially if you usually don't get headcaches. OUCH!! Hang in there my dear
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #319
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Thanks CC! I'm really fighting an urge to pig out today...I know it's because I have so many things I need to do around the house...I just want to go hide my head in a stack of pancakes!

The weather is absolutely beautiful today...I need to get my butt outside...
Way to fight it Becky!!! I haven't been so successful in fighting those urges lately.....and you know what that leads to.....self loathing!!! Don't do it!! I am so far from my stats, the middle number is looking like a dream! What have you been eating lately? I need some menu motivation
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #320
Senior LCF Member
 
Aloha Linz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 300
Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
Hi guys....I haven't posted much about my eating habits lately....because I'm so ashamed of them! I told myself I would post no matter what, but I've been avoiding talking about the bad & the ugly. I've barely had a day in the last week where I haven't consumed sweets in a binge-like fashion. I was good yesterday, but drank wine. I'm up to 165 and I feel really chubby chubberson. My face/cheeks are swollen, my neck has some rolls when I turn my head.....my chin is so much bigger.....my thighs look like hamhocks. Just....not....happy. Tomorrow I can try again, and I will. I need to get a stack of clean days under my belt and I should be smooth sailing. 1 or 2 days of being good doesn't cut it....I need to get past the first 3-5 days in order to really reap the benefits of Stills!! If anyone feels so inclined, please post menu ideas for some motivation!!!
Aloha Linz is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 12:48 AM   #321
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Eh--we get all your channels!! Without the UK we'd have 4!!!!!!!!!!!

I just never watched Dr.Who!!
I know you do...for some reason I thought it was CC who asked...probs too much wine.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 12:51 AM   #322
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
I have had the most annoying headache behind my right ete for two days now.......even broke down and bought sinus meds.....I am not prone to headaches so when I get them I am miserable....I hope it's not a brain tumor or an anurism....kill me now......
Too weird...I had the exact thing all yesterday on the left side. Hope you are feeling better today.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 01:33 AM   #323
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Linz these are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nice move MMS, the only way I would have gone with the Rover was with an iron clad extended warranty but the dealers seemed to have wriggled out of any responsibility with them anyway..........

I have the OEM parts catalog for Honda, I don't know if a non US VIN will decode or not, but if you need anything let me know.....

in the US you can register at the Honda corporate (official) website and access owner manuals, tech literature (to an extent) and the like.

and the internet is a forest of info

CrvOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda CRV Forum on the internet

raves from owners

Honda CR-V 2.0 i-VTEC - advice, car reviews and opinions
Thanks CC. I collect the car on Thursday. Dealer is sorting the disk for the Sat Nav and code for the radio. Gonna take me some time getting use to my new baby. Can't believe it has a lil fridge... somewhere to chill my diet Red Bull, lol. Will check out the link.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 01:50 AM   #324
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
Hi guys....I haven't posted much about my eating habits lately....because I'm so ashamed of them! I told myself I would post no matter what, but I've been avoiding talking about the bad & the ugly. I've barely had a day in the last week where I haven't consumed sweets in a binge-like fashion. I was good yesterday, but drank wine. I'm up to 165 and I feel really chubby chubberson. My face/cheeks are swollen, my neck has some rolls when I turn my head.....my chin is so much bigger.....my thighs look like hamhocks. Just....not....happy. Tomorrow I can try again, and I will. I need to get a stack of clean days under my belt and I should be smooth sailing. 1 or 2 days of being good doesn't cut it....I need to get past the first 3-5 days in order to really reap the benefits of Stills!! If anyone feels so inclined, please post menu ideas for some motivation!!!
You really do need to get a couple of cheat free days in. I have been on a roll of late but prior to that I was feeling just like you do now, I would even go as far to say I was depressed. Anyway, I have been clean for a week or so (apart from a little wine) and I am feeling sooo much better. I have no cravings or desire for anything carby. I am not weighing but my jeans have wiggle room now. In fact yesterday I thought I must have forgotten to button them up but no. You can do this, remember "nothing changes until you change".
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 02:59 AM   #325
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Can't believe it has a lil fridge... somewhere to chill my diet Red Bull, lol. Will check out the link.
Oh too cool!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 05:16 AM   #326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Thanks CC! I needed that slap!! I've made it through the day cheat free...being on a Saturday, that's really an accomplishment for me! I stayed clean last weekend too... Hopefully I'm recreated good habits!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
Hi guys....I haven't posted much about my eating habits lately....because I'm so ashamed of them! I told myself I would post no matter what, but I've been avoiding talking about the bad & the ugly. I've barely had a day in the last week where I haven't consumed sweets in a binge-like fashion. I was good yesterday, but drank wine. I'm up to 165 and I feel really chubby chubberson. My face/cheeks are swollen, my neck has some rolls when I turn my head.....my chin is so much bigger.....my thighs look like hamhocks. Just....not....happy. Tomorrow I can try again, and I will. I need to get a stack of clean days under my belt and I should be smooth sailing. 1 or 2 days of being good doesn't cut it....I need to get past the first 3-5 days in order to really reap the benefits of Stills!! If anyone feels so inclined, please post menu ideas for some motivation!!!
I've always said when you're feeling like stepping off that cliff, turn around and look at how far you've come.....when you give yourself credit for your accomplishments then one little slip really doesn't obscure the bigger (pardon the pun) picture. This is the love and not loathe crossroad.
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 05:19 AM   #327
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Hope you are feeling better CC. Sounds very painful! It's amazing how many different ways sinus problems can affect us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
Bless your heart!!! That's the worst...especially if you usually don't get headcaches. OUCH!! Hang in there my dear
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Too weird...I had the exact thing all yesterday on the left side. Hope you are feeling better today.
Pain free this morning YAY!!!

Have no idea what that deal was, not stuffy, who knows??
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 05:22 AM   #328
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Thanks CC. I collect the car on Thursday. Dealer is sorting the disk for the Sat Nav and code for the radio. Gonna take me some time getting use to my new baby. Can't believe it has a lil fridge... somewhere to chill my diet Red Bull, lol. Will check out the link.
whatever you do don't EVER lose that disk and write the radio code inside the cover page of the owners manual. Some of those disks go a hundred bux from the dealer.

Assuming she is petrol, what is your ethanol percent to petrol ratio over there? Ours is 10% eth to gas here. Eth wreaks havock on engines.

How many miles does she have on her, and do the oil change receipts say regular oil or synthetic?
CCGirl is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 08:07 AM   #329
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
whatever you do don't EVER lose that disk and write the radio code inside the cover page of the owners manual. Some of those disks go a hundred bux from the dealer.

Assuming she is petrol, what is your ethanol percent to petrol ratio over there? Ours is 10% eth to gas here. Eth wreaks havock on engines.

How many miles does she have on her, and do the oil change receipts say regular oil or synthetic?
Will make sure I don't lose it. As far as I know it's 5% but varies slightly from place to place. She has 60 on her... motor way miles I understand...not sure about the oil but the previous owner was BT (British Telecommunications) so guessing it has been well looked after. I'm not that clued up with motors but it was looked over by someone who is and as far as I am aware it is in tip top condition.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 10-09-2011, 08:09 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,631
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
CC, we are coming to New York next year..We so have to meet up...how cool would that be!
makemeslim is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.