Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mrb76
Stats: 280/251/175
WOE: VSG/lowcarb
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Calories, food, help! Stillmans

I am a 34 yr old mom of 3 who has struggled forever to lose weight. My mom told me about Stillmans so I jumped on it. I was following it to a T for 2 months with only a 5 pound loss! I discover it was the cottage cheese that was prohibiting weight loss so for the last week and a 1/2 I cut out cottage cheese and eat nothing but chicken, fish, and eggs. I have dropped 10 pounds in that time.

My problem. The food is so yuck plus I am hardly ever hungry! So I end up eating 500 cals or so per day which I know is too little...or is it? What can you tell me about calories intake and any other tips. I have no trouble sticking to the diet but I want to maximize my loss.

I am 5'5" and 218 pounds right now.
mrb76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 233/224/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: May 1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb76 View Post
I am a 34 yr old mom of 3 who has struggled forever to lose weight. My mom told me about Stillmans so I jumped on it. I was following it to a T for 2 months with only a 5 pound loss! I discover it was the cottage cheese that was prohibiting weight loss so for the last week and a 1/2 I cut out cottage cheese and eat nothing but chicken, fish, and eggs. I have dropped 10 pounds in that time.

My problem. The food is so yuck plus I am hardly ever hungry! So I end up eating 500 cals or so per day which I know is too little...or is it? What can you tell me about calories intake and any other tips. I have no trouble sticking to the diet but I want to maximize my loss.

I am 5'5" and 218 pounds right now.
Congrats on the weight loss!
I can not speak for everyone on stills but I am around the 500-600 calorie mark when I eat mostly chicken. My body seems to be OK with it. If you are concerned you could add a couple extra eggs in your day to up the calories a bit.
Make sure you are getting plenty of water to wash the ketones out of your system. I drink a gallon a day of crystal light. Regular water is
Join us on the main thread. There are a lot of girls there that could help you out with food ideas to make it a but more tolerable.

Stillman's September Watching Our Weight Falling Super Skinnies!

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote