Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Stillman's (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/)
-   -   Stillman's September Watching Our Weight Falling Super Skinnies! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/stillmans/733555-stillmans-september-watching-our-weight-falling-super-skinnies.html)

CCGirl 09-01-2011 04:06 AM

Stillman's September Watching Our Weight Falling Super Skinnies!

Rockin' it this fall with the Stillman plan.......get ready to lose!

AsmallerME 09-01-2011 04:12 AM

Morning everyone! Starting day 5 on plan and down another pound this morning - total now is 8! Super happy about that. Just another bizzillion to go! ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

emalily 09-01-2011 04:41 AM

I want to join!! I'm a 21 y/o female senior in college, 5'6 starting at 132.2 this morning; I want to be 110. I'm going to do just tuna and water for 30 days, as well as walking 3 miles around my neighborhood every morning. Can't wait to see everyone's results; including my own!!! Good luck guys!

Macc0021 09-01-2011 05:33 AM

Happy September everyone!! My favorite time of year... but this year I am not going back to school... it's weird!

AND my wedding is in 16 days!!!!!!!

I am starting September at 132.0 this morning! :clap:

Getting there!!! 09-01-2011 06:20 AM

Hey peeps!! New month!!! And a wedding to prepare for!! Yay!!! We had Tanya's, now Macc's , then CC's--yaaaay!!!!!!

Getting there!!! 09-01-2011 06:22 AM

Eat something other than tuna!!!!!!!!!!! .....it does work the best(i think!) ...... But yuuuuuuuk!!!!!!:sick::sick::sick:

Getting there!!! 09-01-2011 06:23 AM

Actually just had a can for lunch!!!!:laugh::laugh:

AsmallerME 09-01-2011 06:23 AM

Macc - congratulations on your upcoming wedding! That's so exciting!!

Getting there!!! 09-01-2011 06:24 AM

Did 2.5 hrs of interval training-I can barely move!!!!!

Getting there!!! 09-01-2011 06:24 AM

Love that avi of Jillian-motivating!!!!!!

AsmallerME 09-01-2011 06:24 AM

Getting - have you lost all of your weight with stillmans? 127 pounds is amazing!! :notwrthy:

emalily 09-01-2011 06:29 AM

Getting- how do you do such intense exercise on Stillman's? Do you lose much faster when you do? And I'm with Amber- I want to know how you got here from there (though if your story is already up somewhere just tell me the thread title :)).

BrattyS 09-01-2011 06:52 AM

Started September at 214.4. God I hate that number. I can not wait to get into onederland!

I have completely recovered from my weekend hiccuup, actually a pound lower. :kicking:

I hope we can all have a fabulous month!

Macc0021 09-01-2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrattyS (Post 14966029)
Started September at 214.4. God I hate that number. I can not wait to get into onederland!

I have completely recovered from my weekend hiccuup, actually a pound lower. :kicking:

Yippee!! I told you it would be gone by Friday!!! :)

Mar922 09-01-2011 08:25 AM

One of my fosters puppies had to be put down last night and chances are he could have passed it onto my other 5 pups so now they all may have to be put down :( but I am being positive that they won't catch it and all will be good. I am super thankful its only a puppy disease and my 2 dogs won't catch it (yes I have 7 dogs in my house right now haha). In my depression after having to put down a pup I had a salad and come yogurt, off plan, but not really a bad cheat I guess. The thing that really bummed me out was that now I can't take in puppies for the next 6 months I can still take in dogs but there is always the riskof them not getting along with my 2 :(

Anyways enough of the sad!

Happy September guys! official countdown to my Bday starts today!!! 22 days! and then I will be old and it will be less exciting haha but I hope to stay on plan until then.

BrattyS 09-01-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mar922 (Post 14966373)
One of my fosters puppies had to be put down last night and chances are he could have passed it onto my other 5 pups so now they all may have to be put down :( but I am being positive that they won't catch it and all will be good. I am super thankful its only a puppy disease and my 2 dogs won't catch it (yes I have 7 dogs in my house right now haha). In my depression after having to put down a pup I had a salad and come yogurt, off plan, but not really a bad cheat I guess. The thing that really bummed me out was that now I can't take in puppies for the next 6 months I can still take in dogs but there is always the riskof them not getting along with my 2 :(

Happy September guys! official countdown to my Bday starts today!!! 22 days! and then I will be old and it will be less exciting haha but I hope to stay on plan until then.

I'm so sorry about the puppies. It takes a special person to take them in and care for them like that. We are adopting a puppy next week. Have any house breaking tips? :D
You are right, your cheat wasn't that bad of a cheat.
For a regular diet it would even be healthy!

How old are you going to be? If you say anything less than 38 I will be upset. :laugh::laugh:

Aloha Linz 09-01-2011 09:34 AM

So sorry about the puppies!! That breaks my heart!! Please keep us posted. Is it parvo??

I'm crashing this party over here guys!! I'm doing the "sexy september" thread with emalily, and wanted to post over here too for additional support & motivation...and cause I think you guys are the bees knees so wanted to get to know some of you. ;) Today is my "day one". and I am doing protein shakes with just protein powder & water, to just kinda cleanse a bit. I've been hoarding in my stomach the past few weeks & it's time to get it out! ;) I leave for a girls getaway in Austin tomorrow, so I am going to do Atkins induction-ish while I'm there. Come monday, there will be no more getaways....or excuses!

xoxo
Lindsey

Mar922 09-01-2011 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrattyS (Post 14966539)
I'm so sorry about the puppies. It takes a special person to take them in and care for them like that. We are adopting a puppy next week. Have any house breaking tips? :D
You are right, your cheat wasn't that bad of a cheat.
For a regular diet it would even be healthy!

How old are you going to be? If you say anything less than 38 I will be upset. :laugh::laugh:

Let them out every 2 hours and as soon as they wake up or eat. Always keep them in sight cuz if they do have an accident you need to catch them and correct it right away if you don't cath them and then correct they will only inderstand tghat the pee is bad but not the act of peeing in the house. Always give treats and Praise when they do go out or whine at the door, you will pretty much become a cheerleader for the next 6 months haha.

I am going to be 26 haha

Macc0021 09-01-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mar922 (Post 14966630)
I am going to be 26 haha

I will be 26 in November!

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsmallerME (Post 14965559)
Morning everyone! Starting day 5 on plan and down another pound this morning - total now is 8! Super happy about that. Just another bizzillion to go! ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

woot woot atta girl!!!!!!!!!!! A journey begins with one step, and ends the same way too! :kicking:

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emalily (Post 14965600)
I want to join!! I'm a 21 y/o female senior in college, 5'6 starting at 132.2 this morning; I want to be 110. I'm going to do just tuna and water for 30 days, as well as walking 3 miles around my neighborhood every morning. Can't wait to see everyone's results; including my own!!! Good luck guys!

:welcome: this will be easy! You'll be a rail at 110, go for it!!!!!!!!!!!

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macc0021 (Post 14965727)
Happy September everyone!! My favorite time of year... but this year I am not going back to school... it's weird!

AND my wedding is in 16 days!!!!!!!

I am starting September at 132.0 this morning! :clap:

:kicking: 132!!!!!!!!!

Hate this time of year, winter looming in the shadows, it feels like we just got our summer! waaaaaaaaaaah

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getting there!!! (Post 14965880)
Hey peeps!! New month!!! And a wedding to prepare for!! Yay!!! We had Tanya's, now Macc's , then CC's--yaaaay!!!!!!

:high5: GT have you picked a date yet??????????

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getting there!!! (Post 14965889)
Eat something other than tuna!!!!!!!!!!! .....it does work the best(i think!) ...... But yuuuuuuuk!!!!!!:sick::sick::sick:

:laugh::laugh:

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getting there!!! (Post 14965899)
Did 2.5 hrs of interval training-I can barely move!!!!!

:rofl: still on hols GT? You'll be exhausted when they're over!

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsmallerME (Post 14965906)
Getting - have you lost all of your weight with stillmans? 127 pounds is amazing!! :notwrthy:

O yes she did so!!!!!!!!!! :kicking:

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrattyS (Post 14966029)

:high5: go girl Go!!!!!!!!!!

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mar922 (Post 14966373)

o sweetie my heart breaks for you........

(slap) who you callin' old :laugh:

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrattyS (Post 14966539)

:laugh::laugh: babies, just babies.........heh heh heh enjoy it while you can so!

CCGirl 09-01-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aloha Linz (Post 14966627)
So sorry about the puppies!! That breaks my heart!! Please keep us posted. Is it parvo??

I'm crashing this party over here guys!! I'm doing the "sexy september" thread with emalily, and wanted to post over here too for additional support & motivation...and cause I think you guys are the bees knees so wanted to get to know some of you. ;) Today is my "day one". and I am doing protein shakes with just protein powder & water, to just kinda cleanse a bit. I've been hoarding in my stomach the past few weeks & it's time to get it out! ;) I leave for a girls getaway in Austin tomorrow, so I am going to do Atkins induction-ish while I'm there. Come monday, there will be no more getaways....or excuses!

xoxo
Lindsey

:welcome: cool, a girlie weekend, have fun!