Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #661
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
there are waaaaaay too many choices now.....

but I aint complaining... too cool!!! and !!!
Ooooooooh those too are really cool!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #662
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Oh i just see there's a 'more' button!!
Old 09-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #663
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 210/166/160 5'5"
Well durnit...I slipped today...was craving...which led me to peanut butter...which led to brownies & chocolate cake!!

But I didn't let it go on all day...ate a nice bunless burger for dinner...

Started TOM so that explains the cravings...
Old 09-17-2011, 06:21 PM   #664
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
the "dragonfruit" flavor of walmarts generic crystal light is terrible. It tastes like a poorly made alcoholic beverage. I need to look up what a dragonfruit is....

wow...its quite beautiful actually..
I just bought some CL lemonade...

What's your favorite AL??? Sometimes I have the strawberrty CL at school for a end-of-the-day snack...nice little caffeine kick!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:53 AM   #665
Major LCF Poster!

Yowsers! I'm a-crampin' today! I feel like a blown up balloon...
I'll be so glad when TOM is over!

I hope you all are stronger than I was this weekend! But I am proud of myself for letting it stay within 30 minutes and not leading to a weekend binge/blitz! Although I would be so super proud of myself had I resisted the sweets all together!

The orange isle is full of halloween candy at the grocery store ...every body prepare yourselves!!
Old 09-18-2011, 06:15 AM   #666
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
I just bought some CL lemonade...

What's your favorite AL??? Sometimes I have the strawberrty CL at school for a end-of-the-day snack...nice little caffeine kick!
I like the strawberry but my absolute favorite is Green Tea Peach Mango, then regular iced tea peach, then fruit punch, then walmarts apple-cranberry, then lemonade or pink lemonade.

The apple-cranberry is hard to find now.. and regular cranberry is very stong- must be diluted in a gallon of water.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:21 AM   #667
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

I hope you all are stronger than I was this weekend! But I am proud of myself for letting it stay within 30 minutes and not leading to a weekend binge/blitz! Although I would be so super proud of myself had I resisted the sweets all together!

The orange isle is full of halloween candy at the grocery store ...every body prepare yourselves!!
Feel better Becky!! You will be yourself again in a few days!! How many days have you lasted on just meat? I think Im past the hard part now. ALL I crave is meat and more meat! (and cheese, which I have been indulging in ) I am stronger than the candy, and you will be too!!! I have no doubt about it!!
Old 09-18-2011, 06:29 AM   #668
Blabbermouth!!!

So, I have been eating meat, eggs, cheese and cream. Im not following the rules at the moment (sorry) but I already feel sooooooo much better. The weight is coming off slower, but its still coming off. I will probably continue this for the next few days, and then go hardcore for a few if the scale doesnt move.

Whats up with everyone else?
Old 09-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #669
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Good Morning Gals!

I just can't believe how awful I've felt! I sure hope it's over now. I still had a slight sore throat this morning but my hot coffee and water seem to be taking care of that! Thank goodness. .

There is so much going on, I just can't keep up. .

so here is a recap

Congrats to all you peeps who have lost
Aww and Hugs to all those struggling . .
to those who are starting fresh!
to my dear friends - who I missed!!

Once again. . I'm a do-over-er . Here I go again.

I love these new Smilies. .
Old 09-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #670
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aloha Linz
Stats: 168/161/130 - 5'8"
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 9/5/2011
hi girls! Hope everyone has had a great weekend!! Macc is now a mrs. macc! How exciting

Feeling a bit discouraged today as I can't seem to find balance or control in my life. It all starts with food & spirals out of control from there. The problem I'm having is STICKING to a plan. I'm too wishy washy with what I think is right. Who am I to know what's right or wrong anyway....I should just follow what WORKS! My problem lies in the fact that I am a fitness instructor and HAVE to work out quite a bit. On Still's I just don't have the energy to get through any type of strenuous workouts. I can't lift the weight I usually like to lift, nor do I have the endurance....I am realllllly weak. I have gotten really lean before eating lean proteins, veggies, oats & sweet potatoes. I workout better with the addition of oats & sweet potatoes. So I keep switching off between the two, but end up binging on carbs no matter what plan I'm following because I'm not disciplined in my thinking! Such an inner battle I tell ya. Can anyone relate?? Sounds so shallow, but it's all consuming for me. I don't LOOK like a fitness instructor anymore bc of how much weight I've gained. All I wanna do is get it off right now & feel good in my skin again...and have clients actually wanna workout with me cause my body shows I know what I'm doing. I am embarassed to tell people I am a trainer now cause of the reactions I might get..."she's a trainer?? She sure doesn't look like it! I don't wanna do whatever she's doing, cause obviously it ain't workin'!" OK people aren't saying that to my face, but I feel like that's what they think. If my food is under control, I am in control. As I type, I thought I would have some resolve & figure out what my best direction should be, but I'm all cluttered in my thoughts. anyone have any insight they'd like to share? I am much better at following someone else's direction than my own

Aleriaaa - I remember reading about the grapefruit crystal light! I have looked for it & never find it....I would LOVE to get my chubby fingers on some of that!! What kind of cheese are you eating these days?

Im2fat - so glad you're feeling better!! Poor thing! No time is better than the present for a do-over! Hang in there

xoxoxo
Lindsey

Last edited by Aloha Linz; 09-18-2011 at 12:55 PM..
Old 09-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #671
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 238/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: November 10 2014
Six Flags was such a pain the rear end yesterday. We tried to pick up our season tickets. Somehow our account got messed up and they could not process the already paid for online order. After fighting them for 2 hours they let us in the park for the 3 hours left of the day... Tickets are still not resolved and I have a feeling they won't be.

On the up side I stayed on plan and just had half of a turkey leg. I forgot how fatty they were, but at least no carbs.

Ugh I started typing this reply 2 hours ago. Ever have one of those weekends that just seem to fall apart and all of it IS actually your own fault? Thank God tomorrow is Monday, I am so ready to get back to a normal routine. Or at least normal for us, now.

Crappy weekends blow

Courage isn't always a lion's roar. It is sometimes the heart at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
Old 09-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #672
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
hi girls! Hope everyone has had a great weekend!! Macc is now a mrs. macc! How exciting

Feeling a bit discouraged today as I can't seem to find balance or control in my life. It all starts with food & spirals out of control from there. The problem I'm having is STICKING to a plan. I'm too wishy washy with what I think is right. Who am I to know what's right or wrong anyway....I should just follow what WORKS! My problem lies in the fact that I am a fitness instructor and HAVE to work out quite a bit. On Still's I just don't have the energy to get through any type of strenuous workouts. I can't lift the weight I usually like to lift, nor do I have the endurance....I am realllllly weak. I have gotten really lean before eating lean proteins, veggies, oats & sweet potatoes. I workout better with the addition of oats & sweet potatoes. So I keep switching off between the two, but end up binging on carbs no matter what plan I'm following because I'm not disciplined in my thinking! Such an inner battle I tell ya. Can anyone relate?? Sounds so shallow, but it's all consuming for me. I don't LOOK like a fitness instructor anymore bc of how much weight I've gained. All I wanna do is get it off right now & feel good in my skin again...and have clients actually wanna workout with me cause my body shows I know what I'm doing. I am embarassed to tell people I am a trainer now cause of the reactions I might get..."she's a trainer?? She sure doesn't look like it! I don't wanna do whatever she's doing, cause obviously it ain't workin'!" OK people aren't saying that to my face, but I feel like that's what they think. If my food is under control, I am in control. As I type, I thought I would have some resolve & figure out what my best direction should be, but I'm all cluttered in my thoughts. anyone have any insight they'd like to share? I am much better at following someone else's direction than my own
xoxoxo
Lindsey
I wish I had some grand thing to say to make it easier. I hope you find your balance soon. I have learned I can just take it day by day this week. I have a firm rule in my head. NO CARBS and I try to work around that. I do not worry about calories or fat at this point. So far it is working for me. I am in ketosis so I am never hungry, that makes it easier not to over do it. I have looked at it like every other addiction I have had to overcome, drinking, smoking, and caffeine. Surely I can stop eating enough crap that is slowly killing me.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #673
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Hi y'all, back from garage sailing with my adopted mom. Too fun and not many more left with winter right around the corner..........waaaaaaaaah........picked up some vintage bags, 50s.....will see if they bring something on the bay....OMG stopped for lunch and had the skimpiest 7.00 meatball parm sub, I had four or five bites of the bread and had heartburn for the rest of the day.......still do........grain bad bad bad

Quote:
Im so glad its getting cold out so I can use my oven again!!!!! I will fall in love with meat again!!!! (Im getting there - enjoyed a few hamburger bowls this week! Now I need the good stuff!) Pulled pork, roast beef, stew meat, prime rib- YUM!!!)
yummy, same here too cold for cold foods, looking at ribs and stuff at the stores....
Quote:
Happy Saturday all!!

Going to the UCLA vs Texas football game today with my 10 yr old nephew!! Can't wait! I'm gonna run stadium stairs! No I'm not! But I am hoping for some yummy stadium meat of any kind! ooooh, I hope they have those turkey legs like at amusement parks....those make me feel like a neanderthal!
mmmmm stadium food, party on girl!
Quote:
Well durnit...I slipped today...was craving...which led me to peanut butter...which led to brownies & chocolate cake!!

But I didn't let it go on all day...ate a nice bunless burger for dinner...

Started TOM so that explains the cravings...
ugh, feel better......
Quote:

yikes I know I know, it's DHs aisle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Good Morning Gals!

I just can't believe how awful I've felt! I sure hope it's over now. I still had a slight sore throat this morning but my hot coffee and water seem to be taking care of that! Thank goodness. .

There is so much going on, I just can't keep up. .

so here is a recap

Congrats to all you peeps who have lost
Aww and Hugs to all those struggling . .
to those who are starting fresh!
to my dear friends - who I missed!!

Once again. . I'm a do-over-er . Here I go again.

I love these new Smilies. .
small steps.....big results.....head high, girl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Six Flags was such a pain the rear end yesterday. We tried to pick up our season tickets. Somehow our account got messed up and they could not process the already paid for online order. After fighting them for 2 hours they let us in the park for the 3 hours left of the day... Tickets are still not resolved and I have a feeling they won't be.

On the up side I stayed on plan and just had half of a turkey leg. I forgot how fatty they were, but at least no carbs.

Ugh I started typing this reply 2 hours ago. Ever have one of those weekends that just seem to fall apart and all of it IS actually your own fault? Thank God tomorrow is Monday, I am so ready to get back to a normal routine. Or at least normal for us, now.

Crappy weekends blow
waaaaaaaah for you that sucks........dispute the charges and get that money back!
Quote:
I wish I had some grand thing to say to make it easier. I hope you find your balance soon. I have learned I can just take it day by day this week. I have a firm rule in my head. NO CARBS and I try to work around that. I do not worry about calories or fat at this point. So far it is working for me. I am in ketosis so I am never hungry, that makes it easier not to over do it. I have looked at it like every other addiction I have had to overcome, drinking, smoking, and caffeine. Surely I can stop eating enough crap that is slowly killing me.
wow you gave up all the good stuff..... mucho impressed-o
Old 09-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #674
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Im2fat - so glad you're feeling better!! Poor thing! No time is better than the present for a do-over! Hang in there

xoxoxo
Lindsey
Thank you so much, Linds! I really need to "hang in there". . and so do you. . I think we will be good for each other. . I'm for you. . for me!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #675
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks CC! I love that you are always so positive!!..XXOO
Old 09-19-2011, 05:54 AM   #676
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

every day is a gift, that's why it's called the present.........

my BFF called me last nite waaaaaahing about how she's 25lb overweight, has a hernia and tendonitis....she bellydances for excersize and well being......

was going on about how the Skinny ****** vegetarian regimen worked for her......y'know, the one that made me into a balloon........I broke down and sent her some LC/Paleo links...........we'll see........
Old 09-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #677
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning Gals!

I'm back on plan. . . .got up and had myself some egg whites. . . crossing my fingers I can stick this out. . 3 days is all I need. . 3 stupid days. .

I can do this. . WE Can do this. . Let's Go. .
Old 09-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #678
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

O yes you can! one egg and some turkey sausage for me this morning........
Old 09-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #679
Major LCF Poster!

I am still chugging along. No weight loss today tho.

Made a fish patty with a can of tuna and an egg for Brunch.
I can not bring myself to eat just eggs anymore.

I hope everyone is doing fabulous on stillman today.

Today I am cleaning my garage. It is so horrible and has waaaaay too many spiders!
Old 09-19-2011, 01:13 PM   #680
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Hey ladies,

I did good this weekend and I'm down another .8 normally I gain on the weekends so I am very happy about tis also because I had an ice cream on Friday but I only had the ice cream and that was it! The wedding was good I was so happy cocktail hour had cheese and crackers and dinner was a serve yourself pig roast it made it so easy to stay on plan with added cheese.

My new favorite snack is cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon, I'm losing slower with the cheese but it's keeping me on stills so I am loving it!

I have been alternating strike stills (just chicken, tuna and cl) with what stills says you can have (cottage cheese, ketchup, jello) and added cream in my coffee and it's working great because I get the quick loss and slightly slower loss but it's all going down and I am feeling less deprived
so I am happy and hope to be down to 140 for my bday on thurs and I'm eating whatever then cuz you only get to turn 26once
Old 09-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #681
Major LCF Poster!

Hope everyone is doing great today!
Old 09-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #682
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I am still chugging along. No weight loss today tho.

Made a fish patty with a can of tuna and an egg for Brunch.
I can not bring myself to eat just eggs anymore.

I hope everyone is doing fabulous on stillman today.

Today I am cleaning my garage. It is so horrible and has waaaaay too many spiders!
O girl, got any good junk in there for sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hey ladies,

I did good this weekend and I'm down another .8 normally I gain on the weekends so I am very happy about tis also because I had an ice cream on Friday but I only had the ice cream and that was it! The wedding was good I was so happy cocktail hour had cheese and crackers and dinner was a serve yourself pig roast it made it so easy to stay on plan with added cheese.

My new favorite snack is cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon, I'm losing slower with the cheese but it's keeping me on stills so I am loving it!

I have been alternating strike stills (just chicken, tuna and cl) with what stills says you can have (cottage cheese, ketchup, jello) and added cream in my coffee and it's working great because I get the quick loss and slightly slower loss but it's all going down and I am feeling less deprived
so I am happy and hope to be down to 140 for my bday on thurs and I'm eating whatever then cuz you only get to turn 26once
Quote:
Hope everyone is doing great today!
O babe, treasure these days! To look back and smile........life is one big collection of memories, make 'em count baby!
Old 09-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #683
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hey ladies,

yay .8! You and I are doing simliar stuff. I go back and forth with strict stills and a more fat and calories stills. I have added string cheese to those days. I have to do it to stay sane. The slower weight loss is fine with me.

I hope you works great for you. Anything that helps you stay on track is a good thing.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #684
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
O girl, got any good junk in there for sale?
Nothing anyone wants except maybe my husbands snow board and boots. Oh and a pretty nifty spider collection with black widows included!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:04 PM   #685
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
yay .8! You and I are doing simliar stuff. I go back and forth with strict stills and a more fat and calories stills. I have added string cheese to those days. I have to do it to stay sane. The slower weight loss is fine with me.

I hope you works great for you. Anything that helps you stay on track is a good thing.
Hope it works for yup too!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #686
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey, y'all are catching on to the laid back stills, I feel better now LOL..........
Old 09-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #687
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good day so far. . gonna drink me some more water and think about hitting the hay. . TOM has taken over so I'm gonna give in and rest!!

Have a great day tomorrow, everyone!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #688
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hey, y'all are catching on to the laid back stills, I feel better now LOL..........
You do laid back stills?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #689
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Good day so far. . gonna drink me some more water and think about hitting the hay. . TOM has taken over so I'm gonna give in and rest!!

Have a great day tomorrow, everyone!!!
I'm happy you had a good day. Get a good nights rest.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #690
Major LCF Poster!

I have had 2 eggs, 2 cans of tuna, about 4 ounces of chicken breast, and a salmon fillet today. .. OH and 1 string cheese. I think I may have eaten a bit too much now that I actually see the list of food. At least there are no carbs. I will eat less tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a g'night and a good stillmans day tomorrow.
Closed Thread