Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #571
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha Linz View Post
Morning girls!

Not weighing until Monday (when my new scale arrives!) I did some research & ordered the EatSmart Precision Digital Scale! I'm super excited. I also orderd 3 Ballerina dieter's tea, which is supposed to help me "go". Major issues there. Any suggestions anyone?

Yesterday I ate turkey bacon for breakfast & pot roast made with onion soup mix for lunch & dinner! It was perfect...I felt nauseas towards the end of the day again, so I ate more roast (against my will) & felt better. Today I'm attempting an all tuna day....but I'm doing the mustard thing. I added 3 tsps of sugar free mustard to my 7oz of tuna & salt free garlic pepper spice. Not bad! I'm gonna see if I can do 2 days fat free protein, 1 day fattier (i.e. ground beef, roast, etc).

Macc - wowsers on the jewelry!! You are going to be stunning!!!!

Bratty - congrats on the loss! That is wonderful! Keep it up!

Have a wonderful day! xoxoxo
I use dietes ter that I got in walmart in the states in the pharmacy section for about $2 a box, here its $7 a box , you could also go to a health food store and get senna leaf tea its the same thing. I have also used Milk of magnesia, I like the milk because I don't cramp when I use it and it works in a couple hours but I am running to the washroom all evening if I use it, with the tea I drink it at night and "go" in the morning but I usually wake up with cramps at about 5 am,I have a super sensitive stomach though so maybe its just me.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 11:19 AM   #572
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 235/227/155 5'7"
WOE: Stillman QWL
Start Date: September 2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbob View Post
BrattyS--Think of it as a birthday present to your daughter--looking good in the party pictures. Congrats on breaking that plateau!

That would be awesome. I have been hiding from the camera for sooo long. I am ashamed to say my family has very few pictures of me.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:23 AM   #573
Major LCF Poster!

I had the a bad tummy ache all night and my stomach kept making weird noises all night and when I got up this morning it was hard feeling I am feeling better now that I have eaten and had something to drink, I had some sugar free candy last night so I am thinking that was the culprite although I don't normally have the reaction to sf candy so who knows. I also had cottage cheese last night so maybe it was the combo of those and the fact that I had thenm after 9 pm and I usually don't eat at night either way I will be avoiding both for a while.

On a good note I am down another .8 today, normally I lose a lot quicker at first but the candy and cheese may have stalled me a bit.

So thats 2/20!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:23 AM   #574
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
wow someone in your fam said it to your face, how unkind! I prefer the back stabbing relatives
Yes ,I was completely flabbergasted. lol
I don't think I have a back stabber in the fam, just a passive aggressive, lying manipulator. Heck she might be a back stabber too, I just don't know about it yet.

Family is so awesome.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #575
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Its just a can of tuna, an egg and fat free parm to bind it together.
I will have to try it. I like to try new stuff on Stillmans.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #576
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I had the a bad tummy ache all night and my stomach kept making weird noises all night and when I got up this morning it was hard feeling I am feeling better now that I have eaten and had something to drink, I had some sugar free candy last night so I am thinking that was the culprite although I don't normally have the reaction to sf candy so who knows. I also had cottage cheese last night so maybe it was the combo of those and the fact that I had thenm after 9 pm and I usually don't eat at night either way I will be avoiding both for a while.

On a good note I am down another .8 today, normally I lose a lot quicker at first but the candy and cheese may have stalled me a bit.

So thats 2/20!
w00t for the .8!

SF anything does that to my stomach. Glad you are feeling better.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #577
Major LCF Poster!

This was in a banner at the bottom of my page... I totally need to get some.

Lowrey's Bacon Curls Microwave Pork Rinds
Old 09-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #578
Major LCF Poster!

Its cold here now, we had a frost warning last night buts its warmer today about 13c

Last year on my bday and the year before I wore shorts! my bday is in 1 week! yay!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #579
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
This was in a banner at the bottom of my page... I totally need to get some.

Lowrey's Bacon Curls Microwave Pork Rinds
I love bacon! I may have to go buy a slab and eat it for dinner.... I would like to say kidding but I actually could eat a slab of bacon
Old 09-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #580
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
I hammer down three mag tablets and all is well the next morning. Four and it's like a three alarm fire........

Quote:
Yes ,I was completely flabbergasted. lol
I don't think I have a back stabber in the fam, just a passive aggressive, lying manipulator. Heck she might be a back stabber too, I just don't know about it yet.

Family is so awesome.

Quote:
Its cold here now, we had a frost warning last night buts its warmer today about 13c

Last year on my bday and the year before I wore shorts! my bday is in 1 week! yay!
o yeah frost warning here tonight and tomorrow night, hello sweaters...... hate watching the last days of sun wind down......getting dark so early, depressing......waaaaaaaaah........freezing this morning, had chicken soup for breakfast!
Quote:
I love bacon! I may have to go buy a slab and eat it for dinner.... I would like to say kidding but I actually could eat a slab of bacon
no fair you guys up there and in UK have butt kickin' bacon choices, here just the streaky stuff........
Old 09-15-2011, 12:14 PM   #581
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
o yeah frost warning here tonight and tomorrow night, hello sweaters...... hate watching the last days of sun wind down......getting dark so early, depressing......waaaaaaaaah........freezing this morning, had chicken soup for breakfast!

no fair you guys up there and in UK have butt kickin' bacon choices, here just the streaky stuff........
I got the sweaters and flats out this week, I am missing my sandals.

I got home last night and it was 54 in my house, I refuse to turn on the furnace this early so I used a small pklug in heater, I know its cold because I got up this morning in a hoodie and sweats (normally I wear a tank top) and Bones was curled up on the foot of my bed and he only sneaks up there when its cold haha also how does he curl his big body to be so tiny to fit in the corner of my bed? I need to learn how to do that so that I can postpone turning the furnace on for a few more weeks
Old 09-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #582
Major LCF Poster!

so I was driving to work at lunch time and I saw these guys walking down the street and one of them was skipping.... it was my ex haha I dated a guy who skips down the street with other men!??! This is why I am single
Old 09-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #583
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
so I was driving to work at lunch time and I saw these guys walking down the street and one of them was skipping.... it was my ex haha I dated a guy who skips down the street with other men!??! This is why I am single
I would have whipped out my camera and recorded it. I save silly things like that to make my day.

I should upload the video of my husband skim boarding. It is great for a laugh.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #584
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I would have whipped out my camera and recorded it. I save silly things like that to make my day.

haha yeah I usually do but my cell phone is touch screen and the screen stopped working a few days ago and I also didn't know it was him til I was closer... oh well next time
Old 09-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #585
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I got the sweaters and flats out this week, I am missing my sandals.

I got home last night and it was 54 in my house, I refuse to turn on the furnace this early so I used a small pklug in heater, I know its cold because I got up this morning in a hoodie and sweats (normally I wear a tank top) and Bones was curled up on the foot of my bed and he only sneaks up there when its cold haha also how does he curl his big body to be so tiny to fit in the corner of my bed? I need to learn how to do that so that I can postpone turning the furnace on for a few more weeks
ugh, I am with ya there! The appliances throw off enough heat in the main areas, and DH gets hot when he snoozes so it's just an extra throw on my side......still have to have my HVAC man clean the boiler this year......
Quote:
OMG a skipper! you sure can pick 'em!
Quote:

O yer mean, girl!

these new smilies are da bomb!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #586
Major LCF Poster!

I took these today and wanted to share.
Anyone see English bulldog in him? I am terrible at spotting breeds. I thought maybe his hindquarters looked a bit stocky for a lab.

Old 09-15-2011, 05:20 PM   #587
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lizbob
Stats: 133.6/131.8/115
WOE: LFL
Start Date: 9/26 xmas challenge
Laughing helplessly about the skipping ex-boyfriend!!!

Finally headed to my long awaited beach trip tomorrow. It's gonna be 100 degrees! BTW, can't believe you already have frost in Manitoba. 'Ya pas de justice dans ce monde!

What an adorable puppy!!!!

Can't post until Monday--I promise not to gain more than 2 pounds during my weekend vacation! And I'll get right back on Stillkins when I return.

Happy Heartfelt Hugs to my skinny sisters!
Old 09-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #588
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbob View Post
Laughing helplessly about the skipping ex-boyfriend!!!

Finally headed to my long awaited beach trip tomorrow. It's gonna be 100 degrees! BTW, can't believe you already have frost in Manitoba. 'Ya pas de justice dans ce monde!

What an adorable puppy!!!!

Can't post until Monday--I promise not to gain more than 2 pounds during my weekend vacation! And I'll get right back on Stillkins when I return.

Happy Heartfelt Hugs to my skinny sisters!
Have a great beach vacation!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:45 PM   #589
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Hey gals.. . I was thinking of you guys today. I think I'm finally feeling better but morning will tell. I really haven't been myself in almost a week. I don't know if it's stress or illness or fatness or what? Do you think fat can actually cut the oxygen/blood supply to the brain and make you do crazy things? Well. .I think I'm going with that theory!!!

You guys are awesome. . I can't believe all the gossip I have to catch up on . . tomorrow!!! I'm tired, I don't feel very good and I'm trying to rationalize my diet the last few days. Not bad. not good. in between.. I haven't had many bad carbs (like sugar sweet or anything). .but I've had grapefruit, raisins, meat, meat, meat. pickles. . salads and several other items I shall name in my heart!. .I was down 1 pound yesterday and that was after a shower with a towel on my head.. . skin absorbs water, right?
I am so happy you guys are rocking this board. . I shall catch up in the morning and add my two cents worth. I want to do well. . I really, really do! I have such a crazy weekend with tailgate parties. . football games. beer, wine and brats!!!! omg..

ok. .xxoo.. KEEP ME FOCUSED!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #590
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
omg!!! That's awesome!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #591
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMg. .Bratty.. Your Avitar got me!! too cute!
Old 09-16-2011, 04:22 AM   #592
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: becky123abc
Stats: 205/196/160 5'5.5"
Yesterday late afternoon I had a massive craving...and came close to giving in...instead I had a few spoonfuls of natural PB and some melted shredding cheese...and then MADE myself go practice piano...to get my mind off of food!

There were/are fresh made brownies and a few days old chocolate cake in the house! (DH made them.)

This morning I awoke to a loss!! Yay!! I'm SO GLAD I didn't give in. I hope I can remember that next time I crave...

And I wonder what kind of loss I might have had if I had not eaten the PB & Cheese...

I haven't been 162 since the beginning of August...TOM is due any day...so if the scale bumps up I have to remember it's only temporary...IF I can stay on the straight and narrow!

Who's attempting to be cheat-free this weekend?? Weekends are hard for me sometimes...but I made it through last weekend...

Last edited by becky123abc; 09-16-2011 at 04:23 AM..
Old 09-16-2011, 04:23 AM   #593
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
It got me yesterday...and almost this morning!
Old 09-16-2011, 04:25 AM   #594
Major LCF Poster!

Hi IM! We can do this! Congrats on the loss!!! ANY loss is a victory....cause it's NOT a gain!!! : )

Quote:
Hey gals.. . I was thinking of you guys today. I think I'm finally feeling better but morning will tell. I really haven't been myself in almost a week. I don't know if it's stress or illness or fatness or what? Do you think fat can actually cut the oxygen/blood supply to the brain and make you do crazy things? Well. .I think I'm going with that theory!!!

You guys are awesome. . I can't believe all the gossip I have to catch up on . . tomorrow!!! I'm tired, I don't feel very good and I'm trying to rationalize my diet the last few days. Not bad. not good. in between.. I haven't had many bad carbs (like sugar sweet or anything). .but I've had grapefruit, raisins, meat, meat, meat. pickles. . salads and several other items I shall name in my heart!. .I was down 1 pound yesterday and that was after a shower with a towel on my head.. . skin absorbs water, right?
I am so happy you guys are rocking this board. . I shall catch up in the morning and add my two cents worth. I want to do well. . I really, really do! I have such a crazy weekend with tailgate parties. . football games. beer, wine and brats!!!! omg..

ok. .xxoo.. KEEP ME FOCUSED!
Old 09-16-2011, 05:21 AM   #595
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

O Bratty, kiddie and puppy shots are adorable! I know nothing about dogs......but your girls should be modeling!

IM, can't help but think that transitioning back to LC and the change of seasons adds up to sicky. Another benefit of LC, you don't get sick as often.........
happy for you on the loss! Weekends are a challenge for us all, we all know how to make good choices....we just have to make them.....mmmmm brats....

Lizb have a great time, it's 40F here, can't imagine a beach in this weather
Old 09-16-2011, 07:16 AM   #596
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thanks I stole it from a friend. lol
I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on the one pound.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:32 AM   #597
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
Yesterday late afternoon I had a massive craving...and came close to giving in...instead I had a few spoonfuls of natural PB and some melted shredding cheese...and then MADE myself go practice piano...to get my mind off of food!

There were/are fresh made brownies and a few days old chocolate cake in the house! (DH made them.)

This morning I awoke to a loss!! Yay!! I'm SO GLAD I didn't give in. I hope I can remember that next time I crave...

And I wonder what kind of loss I might have had if I had not eaten the PB & Cheese...

I haven't been 162 since the beginning of August...TOM is due any day...so if the scale bumps up I have to remember it's only temporary...IF I can stay on the straight and narrow!

Who's attempting to be cheat-free this weekend?? Weekends are hard for me sometimes...but I made it through last weekend...
Awesome job resisting the urge to go off. I know it is hard. The feeling you get when you are able to get past it is pretty fabulous too.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:34 AM   #598
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
O Bratty, kiddie and puppy shots are adorable! I know nothing about dogs......but your girls should be modeling!

IM, can't help but think that transitioning back to LC and the change of seasons adds up to sicky. Another benefit of LC, you don't get sick as often.........
happy for you on the loss! Weekends are a challenge for us all, we all know how to make good choices....we just have to make them.....mmmmm brats....

Lizb have a great time, it's 40F here, can't imagine a beach in this weather
Thank you I think she is gorgeous, but I am a bit partial to her. lol
Old 09-16-2011, 07:36 AM   #599
Major LCF Poster!

Down another .8

We are taking the kids to an amusement park tomorrow. It is going to be hard not to cheat. I LOVE funnel cake
My plan it to find a turkey leg somewhere and if that fails a hotdog or hamburger without the bun. I feel awesome seeing the scale move again, it strengthens my resolve to get this blubber off me.

I love this dude.
and this one too!
Old 09-16-2011, 07:49 AM   #600
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I took these today and wanted to share.
Anyone see English bulldog in him? I am terrible at spotting breeds. I thought maybe his hindquarters looked a bit stocky for a lab.

He is super cute and so are your kids!

I don't see bulldog in him but they chnge so much their first 6 months that you may see it later plus with crosses you never know, everyone thinks my labradoodle looks like he's part wolfhound (he kinda does look wolfhoundish)
Closed Thread