Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #301
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
heres one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ragdoll.jpg (7.5 KB, 5 views)

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #302
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I work at a hospital. Once city power goes out, we can run for days and days. I set the kids up with a tent,snacks, ipods and toys. They had a blast and didnt even realize it was raining!

Mar, it is totally possible to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, even more. How determined are ya? Can you eat chicken breast and tuna for the next few days and nothing else? I forget if youre a cream in your coffee lover like me, but it has to go. I swear to you that if you do this, you will lose weight every single day.

I think you read my mind today. The thouught of Halloween came to me when I was complaining about baggy clothes and hiding under sweaters. I havent been to a Halloween party in years, and I would love to dress up this time around. I agree, no sexy devil or anything in lingerie, but I was thinking gothic ragdoll. magazine came in the other day and we were looking for the kids, but I fell in love with this costume. Gonna go find it online for ya..
Yeah I hope I can lose it I have done it before, I am a cream in my coffee kinda girl but I am drinking it black this am, I am still drinking my CL like a crazy lady but It hasn't stalled me in the past so why cut it out.

Yesterday was a tuna day for me, today is all eggs and then I will have chicken and beef and pork over the weekends, I can eat chicken for days on end with maybe 1 meal of tuna or an egg in between but everything else I can only have for 1 day and then I get sick of it.

Todays menu:
B: 2 egg omelet with 2 light laughing cow cheese- that was too much cheese 1 in the future will do haha
L: 3 HB eggs although I may not eat all 3 or I will most likely just eat the whites cuz I can't stand yolks
D: anothe omelet without the laugjing cow just lots of light Parm.

Al whats your attack plan for us to get to 117 ASAP
Old 09-08-2011, 08:42 AM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
heres one!
Thats soo cute! i have no idea what I will wear maybe something tight, if I ever lose my belly, although my mom is tiny and still has a belly so I don't know if I ever will and I can't remember what my dad's body was like but he was aboriginal and aboriginal women always put all their weight on in their tummies
Old 09-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #304
Major LCF Poster!

after doing some googling it looks like all the costumes are sexy something honestly I don't mind if something is low cut or if something is short but I really don't want it to be both haha maybe I will layer a tank top or wear leggings to make it more appropriate
Old 09-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #305
Blabbermouth!!!

I have to hit it hardcore... for me its no cream, no cheese, no eggs. just chicken and tuna. I will keep drinking my coffee black, and Ive always included CL, too. I will keep it as close to fat free as possible, but I know I wont last long, then I will add ground turkey, and then dark meat chicken, and then lean ground beef/steak.

But I will go 2 weeks on chicken breast and tuna. I cant seem to just eat 2 eggs, so I have to stay away.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:56 AM   #306
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I have to hit it hardcore... for me its no cream, no cheese, no eggs. just chicken and tuna. I will keep drinking my coffee black, and Ive always included CL, too. I will keep it as close to fat free as possible, but I know I wont last long, then I will add ground turkey, and then dark meat chicken, and then lean ground beef/steak.

But I will go 2 weeks on chicken breast and tuna. I cant seem to just eat 2 eggs, so I have to stay away.
Ok I will join you in chicken breast and tuna until the 22nd after my omelet(i have no idea how to spell that) tonight and then its my bday and I'm gong to Red Lobster (I think) or maybe somewhere else can't decide and then on the 24th I am going to Tony Roma's for my bday with about 20 friends and after that I will be right back on plan!

I don't think I'd be able to do stills without my CL and my mom is going to Deluth this weekend so I am getting her to pick some up for me cuz you guys have many many more flavours than we do, I am in love with the rasp lemonade right now so I told her to clear out the shelves
Old 09-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #307
Blabbermouth!!!

yeah, they are all pretty sexy. I actually liked one of the child ragdolls better, but I couldnt post it big enough. that was the one that came in a 12/14.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #308
Major LCF Poster!

I should also stay away from the cheese, I am not gonna by any more for a bit but I think the parm is good because a little can go a long way
Old 09-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #309
Blabbermouth!!!

do not give up the CL. Its our saving Grace!!!!

check out the mad hatter costumes too- short skirt but sleeves.. cute
Old 09-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
yeah, they are all pretty sexy. I actually liked one of the child ragdolls better, but I couldnt post it big enough. that was the one that came in a 12/14.
you're a lot smaller than me though I don't think I could fit the 12-14 actually I know I couldn't I don't have the chest of a 12-14 yr old are you gonna tape your down to fit? haha

Hmm maybe I should tape my tummy down
Old 09-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #311
Blabbermouth!!!

madhatter
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mad hatter.jpg (6.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg madhatter2.jpg (6.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-08-2011, 09:00 AM   #312
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
do not give up the CL. Its our saving Grace!!!!

check out the mad hatter costumes too- short skirt but sleeves.. cute
I need my fake sugar! haha

oh very cute
Old 09-08-2011, 09:01 AM   #313
Blabbermouth!!!

I dont know? Im guessing I can fit by halloween!!! I am a 12 year old girl up top! LOL
Old 09-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #314
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Ok I will join you in chicken breast and tuna until the 22nd after my omelet(i have no idea how to spell that) tonight and then its my bday and I'm gong to Red Lobster (I think) or maybe somewhere else can't decide and then on the 24th I am going to Tony Roma's for my bday with about 20 friends and after that I will be right back on plan!

I don't think I'd be able to do stills without my CL and my mom is going to Deluth this weekend so I am getting her to pick some up for me cuz you guys have many many more flavours than we do, I am in love with the rasp lemonade right now so I told her to clear out the shelves
Deal. Then I will finish up my rotisserie chicken today, legs and skin and all. But tomorrow there are no excuses for me!!

You are gonna have a blast!! Enjoy it!!! and may i suggest ordering steak at the restaurants. No one will notice you are on a diet!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #315
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I dont know? Im guessing I can fit by halloween!!! I am a 12 year old girl up top! LOL
haha I hope to be close to goal by halloween but then again thanksgiving is in there. I think my Mom will be in Deluth again on thanksgiving weekend though so that may save me from eating everything, although I think I did good last easter so hopefully I have resolve like then... was Easter the last big eating event? it seems so far away
Old 09-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #316
Blabbermouth!!!

gotta run! BBL!!!

I missed you guys. thanks for welcoming me back!!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #317
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Deal. Then I will finish up my rotisserie chicken today, legs and skin and all. But tomorrow there are no excuses for me!!

You are gonna have a blast!! Enjoy it!!! and may i suggest ordering steak at the restaurants. No one will notice you are on a diet!
Ok you finish your chicken and I will finish my cheese and then we will be 2 hotties with naughty bodies!

Thats a good idea, Or I was thinking I could get all you can eat shrimp and then if I fill up on shrimp no one will notice I didn't eat my sides.

My mom knows about my diet though I am trying to get her to do low carb cuz she keeps complaining about the 5 pounds she's gained since she met her boyfriend and how I look good now - her fat clothes are my skinny clothes yet she still complains
Old 09-08-2011, 09:08 AM   #318
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
haha I hope to be close to goal by halloween but then again thanksgiving is in there. I think my Mom will be in Deluth again on thanksgiving weekend though so that may save me from eating everything, although I think I did good last easter so hopefully I have resolve like then... was Easter the last big eating event? it seems so far away
so, lets do it now, get it over with, and pig out on thanksgiving.. My guess is that we will be so happy with ourselves come then, that we wont need all the fixins. But tell yourself now, I can pig out later!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #319
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Ok you finish your chicken and I will finish my cheese and then we will be 2 hotties with naughty bodies!

Thats a good idea, Or I was thinking I could get all you can eat shrimp and then if I fill up on shrimp no one will notice I didn't eat my sides.

My mom knows about my diet though I am trying to get her to do low carb cuz she keeps complaining about the 5 pounds she's gained since she met her boyfriend and how I look good now - her fat clothes are my skinny clothes yet she still complains
thats a good idea too!! (didnt think of it cause I dont really like shrimp. unless its, coated in teriyaki sauce, cooked on the hibatchi!

I wish I could say Ive only gained 5.... man it comes back on fast. But dont let that stop anyone. I have really been pigging out. Its my fault it came back so quick, not Stillmans fault!!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #320
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
so, lets do it now, get it over with, and pig out on thanksgiving.. My guess is that we will be so happy with ourselves come then, that we wont need all the fixins. But tell yourself now, I can pig out later!
exactly the treats will always be there so we can wait til after we hit goal or get close to it , your thanksgiving is in November, right?

Ours is on October 10th this year.

Last edited by Mar922; 09-08-2011 at 09:16 AM.. Reason: I had to google when thanksgiving was
Old 09-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #321
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
thats a good idea too!! (didnt think of it cause I dont really like shrimp. unless its, coated in teriyaki sauce, cooked on the hibatchi!

I wish I could say Ive only gained 5.... man it comes back on fast. But dont let that stop anyone. I have really been pigging out. Its my fault it came back so quick, not Stillmans fault!!
maybe once you hit goal you should do a couple stills days a week to kinda keep you on track? of course easier said than done:blush:
Old 09-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #322
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
I meant normal for me which is low carb with ice cream and PB- the sugary stuff not the healthy natural stuff haha
O I like LC SF ice cream!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Today blows. I have spent most of the day talking myself out of binging. One look at a fat roll and I win... For about 5 minutes. I hope the scale moves tomorrow or this is going to get harder to do.

I think I am having my "must eat everything!" week of the month. It is days like this that I wish they would have took my ovaries.

I think I am going to get me some SF jello next time I go to the store. It kills my stomach but I would LOVE to have some.
hang in there girl, it's only a week try some greek yogurt on your Jell-o, it softens the blow and it's delish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc0021 View Post
I make my own in my little single-serving Hamilton Beach Half Pint maker!! It's delicious... Just heavy cream, vanilla, and sugar substitute... YUM... I banned myself from it until after the wedding though!! Custard is amazing in it too
ETA: Breyer's makes a "Carb Smart" ice cream -- it's difficult to find around me and pricey in my opinion... homemade is way better!
WOW must check that out!!!!!!! IC maker! I'm lucky, Price Chopper has their own brand, it's Neopolitan, I wish they had other flavors.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloe147 View Post
That sounds so fun! I wish we had stuff like that in my area.
The other day when I was driving home, the radio started playing "Jump" by Kriss Kross (I'm showing my age here lol) and I started singing along and half dancing in my car. I'm sure other drivers would think I am completely insane if it wasn't for the fact that it was dark out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Morning peeps! I had a huge row with DF last night. He came home and started on about my weight and eating etc. Told me I was a 'nightmare' to live with. I had become this crazy person where weightloss and diet had become the most important thing. Think having a load of diet programmes on the DVR was not a good idea!! Lol!! He also told me he didn't find it attractive to be able to count chest bones (one of my fav pasttimes!!-ok I'm being flippant!). He asked where was this going to end, when was I going to be satisfied, and when was he going to get 'me' back?? Ouch.
I dunno-I really did not need him getting on my case. I pretended to be asleep this morning!!!!!!!!
aw, honey, his heart's in the right place, but his mouth is full of foot. He's just trying to say he loves you and worries.....next time just give him a big hug and say "I love you Dad', it will shut him right down. But don't just blow him off, think about the message, not the way it was delivered.....I'm just sayin'.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
Hey, everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL. The combination of crappy weather and my broken toe has totally infected my resolve, and I have been eating crap for the past two days--and it shows. I've been catching up on posts this a.m., and I feel motivated to start anew. Today is Day 1.
Sorry this comes so late, CC, but you look great in your wedding pix. More than looking nice and thin, you look happy--just as it should be for a bride on her big day. I wish you continued happiness.
Also, loved all the photos of pups and dogs--I am a huge dog lover and hope to get one within the next year when I'm done with school and my work schedule is predictable.
I could relate to everyone's input about wondering if they'll ever be satisfied when they hit their goal weight, because I wonder this, too, and this is part of my fear. I realize that I am "thin," but my sick mind wants to be "skinny," because I think I look more attractive that way. My fear stems from not wanting to overdo it (although that is a LONG way off in terms of actual pounds). Last time I overdid it I went way overboard and ended up having to go to a residential eating disorder treatment center for 5 weeks. Nightmare! I never want to be force-fed again (especially as it requires ingesting a lot of carbs and Ensure to ramp up speedy weight gain). Arguably, I still have an active eating disorder, and I probably always will. Now THAT is depressing.... But right now I have to concentrate on the present, and my present circumstances are that I have a tummy (HATE that!!!), and I hate, hate, hate my thighs. The tummy issue is resolvable within a few days if I STAY ON STRICT STILLMANS.
Sorry to go on so long: I guess this is my way of talking myself back into getting REALLY on-board. No excuses this time, and I'm going to keep it in the day!
Thanks for letting me vent.
O girl, thank you for the compliment, and vent away!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing, we all can learn from each others' pasts......

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
Sorry you had that row. I wish I had some words of wisdom, but I don't. The only thing I would say is to try to look through his outburst (his anger and frustration) to see where he may have a point. Most likely, he's not so much upset about your weight as he is about any potential obsessiveness that excludes him from the day-to-day. He is in your life and part of your life, and maybe he's feeling nudged aside because he doesn't feel that way anymore. Maybe give him a little space and give yourself a little time to reflect before you address these issues. You don't want to end up in another row by acting prematurely. Good luck!
yep, what she said.....
Quote:
Girlie, You seem dull to his worries, like finding him funny now, or brushing it off. Im afraid that there will come a time when he cant take it anymore so we are here to help.

He loves you more than anything. He seriously does!! He wants you to be happy and live for a very long time. He's scared that you may be hurting yourself. You two have probably had this talk so many times, and its gotten to the the point where he doesnt know what else to say or how to say it gently. I wouldnt shy away from this talk with him. I would try and understand his point of view ( and dont take his words harshly, you are not a nightmare to him)

Try to make some minor changes. Definitely start with deleting those shows. Check out a youtube vid every now and then, but slowly try to get away from it.

Try to get involved in something. Make new friends! Youve got muscle and endurance, and might have fun in sports, or dance classes like mentioned above. Think outside of the box. Even cooking classes. Imagine how happy he's be if yu whipped him up some french cuisine! I would force a change, GT. If you are scared to try something new, it will get easier after a few times, I promise, and you will end up having fun!!! Take up fire breathing!!!

You deserve a break. I'm not suggesting to change your menus and eat whatever, just try to get into something that will take your mind off fat/skinny/exercise/calories/looks.

I have wasted too many years of my life on diets, and actually, my children cured me to some extent. I no longer CAN focus or obsess on myself. I can't do the wrong things in front of them. I cant exercise 24/7 or only keep tuna in the house. So Im not saying have kids right away (or maybe I am), but know that you wont be able to keep your schedule forever.

Sometimes I go all deep when it may not be necessary, so ignore me if you must. To lighten things up....My hubby would question me too if my DVR were loaded with diet shows. (and as much as I want too I could never load it up with Teen Mom and Jersey Shore) - He'd think me nuts!!

so my friend, there is so much more to you than your diet. We see it in your posts. You make us laugh, you are the sweetest thing, and I know you are a lot of fun to hang out with. (unless we're in the store competing for the last size extra small, limited edition, hello kitty T!!!!!!! )

Let us know what happens when he gets home tonight, and make sure to have supper waiting!!! ( i need a "Im pointing my finger at you smilie." this'll do
and what she said.
Quote:
We were fine! Not a drop of water in the basement!! I spent 38 hours at my job (with the kids) cause we were evacuated. It was the best place for us because we had the proper facilities, generators, and such) Hubby stayed home to man the sump pumps. I could have killed him. I was sick with worry. 26 homes ended up in the LI Sound, and about 20 are destroyed. Im a few blocks from a seawall. If I had been on the beach it would have been bad. The fallen trees and destruction this storm caused is unbelievable to me. It was really scary coming back home, watching the waves crash up over the roofs of houses... but now my street looks like it never happened.
OMG up here too, it seems like an incredulous nightmare......totally different when you experience it first hand rather than see it on the tube...
Quote:
We don't do that but he has used models for our own sites. Hes played around with it but doesnt do the code from scratch. I could ask him what he recommends. remind me.
I would like you to look at my site and compare it to two other sites that are actually doing what I want to do. It's an online store......I will PM you my biz phone and maybe when you both have time we could chat......or I could email you the web addresses of all the sites. I've checked out the source codes on one and I think the answers might be in the html.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hi Al! As you know those extra pounds will be gone in no time. So glad you are back...counting on you for some much needed inspiration. Son went back to school yesterday...first day at secondary. The hours are a little longer...8.30 until 5pm...poor boy does not know what hit him.
poor kid
Quote:
Vee!!! Im sorry for your struggles and your toe - ouch!!! Im starting over today too. Guess I needed to see 140 on the scale to finally do something about it. Ive been using this bad weather to cover up and wear baggy clothes. Boy will I be sorry the next time the sun comes out!!!

We need to get our weight in check now peeps. No hiding under sweaters this winter!!!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
OMG I so am not looking forward to sweaters, looking like the Michelin Man.........waaaaaaaaaah
Quote:
Thanks, I'm being fast tracked through the tests. Will keep you informed.
the wait must be horrific, strength to you, my friend.......
Quote:
Oh the pics are amazing, you look great! Really cool!
aww shucks
Quote:
thanks!

Wow - thats a long day for him! Is secondary, college?

My kids catch the bus at 7:15 and get out at 2. Waaaaaaaay too early for me to get up on my day off. But so far they love it, and Im enjoying some free time. Had a True Blood marathon one day, cleaned the house in peace another, today I may organize a container or two in the basement!!

speaking of the basement... I gotta get things done!! BBL

EAT MEAT PEEPS!!!

Quote:
Everyone has really great outfits...so different than anything I have seen before!
check out the movie Tombstone with Kurt Russell, or the new Sherlock Holmes....the outfits are all in there! esp. the Sherlock flick.
Quote:
Only the best for this girl!
hahaha, only because of mum, the Goddess of Good Taste I adoringly call her
Quote:
What's that about the lady and the Pyrex?? Is she after your glass ware???
Only what we trade or buy; she's a hardcore collector, I am a dealer. I have a few things I collect but nothing as extreme as she has.......vintage Butterfly Gold pattern from the 60's, service for like.......a hundred...seriously...with dozens of hard to find and completer pieces.....
Quote:
OMG... your family do have gooood genes!
still trying to make the royal connection, we've got it down to the 1770's over here
Quote:
I thought this read I have a breast of labradoodle and was about to ask you what it's like.
o you beast
Quote:
but the double bypass looks good right now.
I'm with ya!!!!!!!
Quote:
Yes but I doubt you could eat me under the table. I'm the fat fat one in the MacDonalds drive thru who orders an extra burger for her invisible friend.
and I'm the shameless one at Wendy's who gets two double stacks and a chik sandwich for lunch
Quote:
You have great hair!
still would kill and dismember for your teeth, tho
Quote:
Morning!

Al-happy to see you posting again, it reminds me of when we were all on here all the time last spring and I could barely keep up with what was going on! Where is is that you work that you could spend 38 hours there?

Makeme- keep us posted I hope all is going well.

GT- I am sorry to hear about you and your DF I am bad at relationships so I won't give any advice haha I think al's advice was good though

I am so tired of being in the 140's I just want to be 13something by my bday which is 2 week from today as of this morning I am 148 so I think i could easily be 139 in 2 weeks if I stick with it but its almost mt TOM and thats always bad for me because even if I stick to plan I don't see a loss I get discouraged. I am determined!

I want to wear something cute for Halloween too and I mean cute not like sexy _____ you can pretty much fill that blank with anything from nurse to polar bear and I don't know about you but I have never seen a sexy polar bear
not even in Manitoba? I find that hard to believe

gr8 day all check ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:42 AM   #323
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:

oh sooo not fair, like me with my skinnier mum!
Quote:
exactly the treats will always be there so we can wait til after we hit goal or get close to it , your thanksgiving is in November, right?

Ours is on October 10th this year.
hmmmmm.....you must tell us Mar how your pilgrims landed in Manitoba fleeing English religious rule and thus creating the holiday sometime kidding!

O I have been so planning this since last year, I want to be a 60's Samantha.......in a cute 60's peter pan collar dress with a huge beehive or a 70's pantsuit.........

Last edited by CCGirl; 09-08-2011 at 09:45 AM..
Old 09-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #324
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
thanks!

Wow - thats a long day for him! Is secondary, college?

My kids catch the bus at 7:15 and get out at 2. Waaaaaaaay too early for me to get up on my day off. But so far they love it, and Im enjoying some free time. Had a True Blood marathon one day, cleaned the house in peace another, today I may organize a container or two in the basement!!

speaking of the basement... I gotta get things done!! BBL

EAT MEAT PEEPS!!!
Hi Al, Secondary is 11years and upwards. I know about the early mornings...we leave at 7.30.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #325
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hi Al, Secondary is 11years and upwards. I know about the early mornings...we leave at 7.30.
Oh man I hate having to leave at 730 luckily half the hime I am not even up til 8 :blush:
Old 09-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #326
Major LCF Poster!

This is how I what I will do everytime I crave sugar eventually I will learn its bad right? haha

Actually posted this on another thread cuz a girl said stills is like holding your hand to the fire I guess it means its hard but possible. I don't know I'm not good with sayings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg holding hand to fire.jpg (53.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #327
Blabbermouth!!!

Now I want to be Samantha!!! Great idea CC!!!

email me the sites. I would love to check them out, but I really know nothing about it. What hubby has done in the past was more personal, not storefront. Like he had a password protected site where family/friends could access our family pictures, movies, and music, etc.

I will definitely ask him about it though. i love my geek, and Im sure he can help in some way.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #328
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
This is how I what I will do everytime I crave sugar eventually I will learn its bad right? haha

Actually posted this on another thread cuz a girl said stills is like holding your hand to the fire I guess it means its hard but possible. I don't know I'm not good with sayings
Im still amazed you did it!!!! it reminds me of a giant marshmallow. Mine always catch on fire!! lol and I always burn my mouth cause i cant wait for it to cool off!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #329
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I think schools around here should be an 8 hour day. No instead, we have to find/pay for before school care and after school care, and still have to help them with hours of homework at night. I dont know how some moms and dads do it.

As much as I hate it, thats why I work weekends, so I can be there for them when they get out at 2 oclock!!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Im still amazed you did it!!!! it reminds me of a giant marshmallow. Mine always catch on fire!! lol and I always burn my mouth cause i cant wait for it to cool off!
haha yeah it was scary (do you see the look of fear in my face) but now I can say I did it!

Also looking at those pics I realize how tan I was a few weeks ago and how fast I am losing my tan

Last edited by Mar922; 09-08-2011 at 10:46 AM..
Closed Thread