Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #271
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo View Post
Helloooooooooooo peeps! I think I am ready to stay focused now. I am up about 25 pounds (haven't weighed yet- but nothing fits) and I refuse to buy any bigger !

Al- so glad to know u've come back. The kids are in school full time and I am back in the U.S with my hubby now! Should do better this time around *fingers crossed*

Went grocery shopping last night plent of tuna, eggs, and chicken breasts yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Hi Nermo.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 06:01 AM   #272
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Makeme, I'm thinking of you today. Hope everything goes well for you.
Thanks Gt...back for a scan tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:02 AM   #273
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Aaaaagh-watching MTVs I used to be fat---100lbs lost in 111 days!!!!!!!!
A year peeps for me-a year!!!
I saw it advertised and wanted to see it and forgot...was it good?
Old 09-08-2011, 06:05 AM   #274
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo excited. . Nermo, GT . MMS. . CC. .Al. . all in one place, again. !! There will be no stopping us now. . . .

My plan is to have a plan. . I need structure again! Kids all start football again and my boy will be graduating this year. I have to get it together so I can look back at his graduation pictures and smile!!!

OK. Tomorrow is the day!!! I'm easing into it. . baking up some chicken and zuchinni for dinner!!!

Yipppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee I"m so excited!
Me too. Now my son is back at school so my mornings are early (up at 6). My day has more structure and I feel I can focus more on me if you know what I mean.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:06 AM   #275
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
Hey, everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL. The combination of crappy weather and my broken toe has totally infected my resolve, and I have been eating crap for the past two days--and it shows. I've been catching up on posts this a.m., and I feel motivated to start anew. Today is Day 1.

Sorry this comes so late, CC, but you look great in your wedding pix. More than looking nice and thin, you look happy--just as it should be for a bride on her big day. I wish you continued happiness.

Also, loved all the photos of pups and dogs--I am a huge dog lover and hope to get one within the next year when I'm done with school and my work schedule is predictable.

I could relate to everyone's input about wondering if they'll ever be satisfied when they hit their goal weight, because I wonder this, too, and this is part of my fear. I realize that I am "thin," but my sick mind wants to be "skinny," because I think I look more attractive that way. My fear stems from not wanting to overdo it (although that is a LONG way off in terms of actual pounds). Last time I overdid it I went way overboard and ended up having to go to a residential eating disorder treatment center for 5 weeks. Nightmare! I never want to be force-fed again (especially as it requires ingesting a lot of carbs and Ensure to ramp up speedy weight gain). Arguably, I still have an active eating disorder, and I probably always will. Now THAT is depressing.... But right now I have to concentrate on the present, and my present circumstances are that I have a tummy (HATE that!!!), and I hate, hate, hate my thighs. The tummy issue is resolvable within a few days if I STAY ON STRICT STILLMANS.

Sorry to go on so long: I guess this is my way of talking myself back into getting REALLY on-board. No excuses this time, and I'm going to keep it in the day!

Thanks for letting me vent.
Vee!!! Im sorry for your struggles and your toe - ouch!!! Im starting over today too. Guess I needed to see 140 on the scale to finally do something about it. Ive been using this bad weather to cover up and wear baggy clothes. Boy will I be sorry the next time the sun comes out!!!

We need to get our weight in check now peeps. No hiding under sweaters this winter!!!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:07 AM   #276
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Makeme:

I've been praying for you and thinking of you all week. Please let us know what you find out. . .
Thanks, I'm being fast tracked through the tests. Will keep you informed.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:11 AM   #277
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
O and I was shaking saying thise vows, too!

I've been tempted to 911 her........'yes, I'd like to report a missing chat room member"

MIMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O thank you honey!

so close!!!!!!!!!

OMG he got all mushy when we got home, I thought he was gonna cry!

Yikes, owww, ice on it! ow ow ow!

LOL a missus...yessir that's Missus beotch.....will have to start calling him mister....

bless us all
Missus Beotch!
So sweet! Congratulations. When do we get the pics???
Old 09-08-2011, 06:13 AM   #278
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
OMG OMG I would be so proud and strutting my pretty kitty self!

I'm so glad you're all back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nerm IM AL
Oh the pics are amazing, you look great! Really cool!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:14 AM   #279
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hi Al! As you know those extra pounds will be gone in no time. So glad you are back...counting on you for some much needed inspiration. Son went back to school yesterday...first day at secondary. The hours are a little longer...8.30 until 5pm...poor boy does not know what hit him.
thanks!

Wow - thats a long day for him! Is secondary, college?

My kids catch the bus at 7:15 and get out at 2. Waaaaaaaay too early for me to get up on my day off. But so far they love it, and Im enjoying some free time. Had a True Blood marathon one day, cleaned the house in peace another, today I may organize a container or two in the basement!!

speaking of the basement... I gotta get things done!! BBL

EAT MEAT PEEPS!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:19 AM   #280
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Mum's steampink bonnet was handmade by a lovely lady in Scotland.
Everyone has really great outfits...so different than anything I have seen before!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:21 AM   #281
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
OMG thanks you all! The fotografer forgot to turn his on it's side so everyone looks short, fat and squatty.....TG for photoshop!!!!

The moire' taffeta walking or outing suit is a Scully Wah Maker reenactment original. The ruffled blouse is a sheer silk RLauren with a cami under.

The cameo earrings, ring and bracelet were my father's mothers, and the cameo at the neck with the diamond was my mothers grandmothers.

Real mom is in the black and white, and the nice old gal who adopted me off of ebay after buying a Pyrex dish from me is in the ivory cowboy hat.

safe trip, Mim
Only the best for this girl!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:22 AM   #282
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
OMG thanks you all! The fotografer forgot to turn his on it's side so everyone looks short, fat and squatty.....TG for photoshop!!!!

The moire' taffeta walking or outing suit is a Scully Wah Maker reenactment original. The ruffled blouse is a sheer silk RLauren with a cami under.

The cameo earrings, ring and bracelet were my father's mothers, and the cameo at the neck with the diamond was my mothers grandmothers.

Real mom is in the black and white, and the nice old gal who adopted me off of ebay after buying a Pyrex dish from me is in the ivory cowboy hat.

safe trip, Mim
What's that about the lady and the Pyrex?? Is she after your glass ware???
Old 09-08-2011, 06:24 AM   #283
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloe147 View Post
Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread, but I am still looking forward to getting to know other stillman's followers!
Stick around.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:24 AM   #284
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
O thank you, I will take that! Yep, mum was 70 in March. You've got a smokin' memory!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG we were sweating our butts off, it was 85 and sooo humid!

awwwwwww thank you sweetie!
OMG... your family do have gooood genes!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:28 AM   #285
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I have a beast of a labradoodle at home he's 110 pounds! I wish i knew how to post a pic then I could show you haha
I thought this read I have a breast of labradoodle and was about to ask you what it's like.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:30 AM   #286
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
labradoodles...........

Def too cute too eat.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:33 AM   #287
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
He is as cute as can be. I am thrilled we got a puppy. I will just be more thrilled when he is a bit older and used to a routine.

This is Hulk (my son named him) and my son.

your son beautiful and your dog is so cute.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #288
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

but the double bypass looks good right now.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:46 AM   #289
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
i always think i could take them---you know the ones who have hot dog eating comps etc??!!! I could eat them under the table!!!!!!!
Yes but I doubt you could eat me under the table. I'm the fat fat one in the MacDonalds drive thru who orders an extra burger for her invisible friend.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:48 AM   #290
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
OO. . and just for the record. . Never, ever use Just for Men to dye your roots! OMG. . I only bought it because I had a free try it now . My hubby would never dye his hair. . anyway. . I got up early the other morning and noticed that my grey was becoming quite abundent again. . so I checked the box and it said. shampoo in and cover the grey in 5 minutes!! Well. . cover the grey it did. but OOoo Wee. . it turned extra dark and ashy!!! I should have known. . there is no man out there alive who would spend all the time we do to get natural looking hair. . just shampoo in . . shampoo out!! Twas very quick and very easy. . but be warned. . buy it several shades lighter.

On the plus side. . I may consider going a little darker (normal color) next time. .I do kinda rock the dark hair. . . but then again, not one person at work said a word. . so me thinks it stinks!!

I was just trying to get mysef out of my fat funk and thought. New hair = WRONG!!!

Lesson learned. Never, ever do what a man would do!!!!
i have wondered about that stuff.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:49 AM   #291
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Makeme. .check in . . We are here.
Thanks I'm...just a waiting game at the mo.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #292
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
G'night everyone. I am off to bed in the hopes that the barking dog in the bathroom eventually goes to sleep. I have ear plugs tonight.

He is such a sweet little pain in the arse.

Makeme- I hope you are doing OK.
Thanks guys for all the support.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #293
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloe147 View Post
Ah the heart attack grill lol. Did you know that it's a fitness trainer that owns and runs that restaurant!?

Oh, I've got a funny food photo! Before I found this forum, I was looking through peopleofwalmart.com to cheer myself up, and I found this:

Now, this is one individual I would love to meet, just to ask them how they got to that point in their life that they are baking cookies in their car.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #294
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
it's a fascinator, a mini top hat that sits on top of your head, not like a regular hat that covers your ears.

I decided that sinces I am blessed with the extra long locks to do a french braid from top of head to tail, then curl it into a bun at the back, since not many have the length to carry off a full french......
You have great hair!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:57 AM   #295
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Morning peeps! I had a huge row with DF last night. He came home and started on about my weight and eating etc. Told me I was a 'nightmare' to live with. I had become this crazy person where weightloss and diet had become the most important thing. Think having a load of diet programmes on the DVR was not a good idea!! Lol!! He also told me he didn't find it attractive to be able to count chest bones (one of my fav pasttimes!!-ok I'm being flippant!). He asked where was this going to end, when was I going to be satisfied, and when was he going to get 'me' back?? Ouch.
I dunno-I really did not need him getting on my case. I pretended to be asleep this morning!!!!!!!!
Ouchy ouch!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:59 AM   #296
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
Hey, everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL. The combination of crappy weather and my broken toe has totally infected my resolve, and I have been eating crap for the past two days--and it shows. I've been catching up on posts this a.m., and I feel motivated to start anew. Today is Day 1.

Sorry this comes so late, CC, but you look great in your wedding pix. More than looking nice and thin, you look happy--just as it should be for a bride on her big day. I wish you continued happiness.

Also, loved all the photos of pups and dogs--I am a huge dog lover and hope to get one within the next year when I'm done with school and my work schedule is predictable.

I could relate to everyone's input about wondering if they'll ever be satisfied when they hit their goal weight, because I wonder this, too, and this is part of my fear. I realize that I am "thin," but my sick mind wants to be "skinny," because I think I look more attractive that way. My fear stems from not wanting to overdo it (although that is a LONG way off in terms of actual pounds). Last time I overdid it I went way overboard and ended up having to go to a residential eating disorder treatment center for 5 weeks. Nightmare! I never want to be force-fed again (especially as it requires ingesting a lot of carbs and Ensure to ramp up speedy weight gain). Arguably, I still have an active eating disorder, and I probably always will. Now THAT is depressing.... But right now I have to concentrate on the present, and my present circumstances are that I have a tummy (HATE that!!!), and I hate, hate, hate my thighs. The tummy issue is resolvable within a few days if I STAY ON STRICT STILLMANS.

Sorry to go on so long: I guess this is my way of talking myself back into getting REALLY on-board. No excuses this time, and I'm going to keep it in the day!

Thanks for letting me vent.
Vent away, we are all here for ya! You can do it V!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:19 AM   #297
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VeeH
Thanks for all the feedback and support! Off to therapy and then to work til 8. Long day!
Old 09-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #298
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Morning!

Al-happy to see you posting again, it reminds me of when we were all on here all the time last spring and I could barely keep up with what was going on! Where is is that you work that you could spend 38 hours there?

Makeme- keep us posted I hope all is going well.

GT- I am sorry to hear about you and your DF I am bad at relationships so I won't give any advice haha I think al's advice was good though

I am so tired of being in the 140's I just want to be 13something by my bday which is 2 week from today as of this morning I am 148 so I think i could easily be 139 in 2 weeks if I stick with it but its almost mt TOM and thats always bad for me because even if I stick to plan I don't see a loss I get discouraged. I am determined!

I want to wear something cute for Halloween too and I mean cute not like sexy _____ you can pretty much fill that blank with anything from nurse to polar bear and I don't know about you but I have never seen a sexy polar bear
Old 09-08-2011, 08:21 AM   #299
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Morning!

Al-happy to see you posting again, it reminds me of when we were all on here all the time last spring and I could barely keep up with what was going on! Where is is that you work that you could spend 38 hours there?

Makeme- keep us posted I hope all is going well.

GT- I am sorry to hear about you and your DF I am bad at relationships so I won't give any advice haha I think al's advice was good though

I am so tired of being in the 140's I just want to be 13something by my bday which is 2 week from today as of this morning I am 148 so I think i could easily be 139 in 2 weeks if I stick with it but its almost mt TOM and thats always bad for me because even if I stick to plan I don't see a loss I get discouraged. I am determined!

I want to wear something cute for Halloween too and I mean cute not like sexy _____ you can pretty much fill that blank with anything from nurse to polar bear and I don't know about you but I have never seen a sexy polar bear
I work at a hospital. Once city power goes out, we can run for days and days. I set the kids up with a tent,snacks, ipods and toys. They had a blast and didnt even realize it was raining!

Mar, it is totally possible to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, even more. How determined are ya? Can you eat chicken breast and tuna for the next few days and nothing else? I forget if youre a cream in your coffee lover like me, but it has to go. I swear to you that if you do this, you will lose weight every single day.

I think you read my mind today. The thouught of Halloween came to me when I was complaining about baggy clothes and hiding under sweaters. I havent been to a Halloween party in years, and I would love to dress up this time around. I agree, no sexy devil or anything in lingerie, but I was thinking gothic ragdoll. magazine came in the other day and we were looking for the kids, but I fell in love with this costume. Gonna go find it online for ya..
Old 09-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #300
Blabbermouth!!!

or harajuku pop princess!!!! we could fit into a girls 14, right???
Closed Thread