Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jennifer16nurse
HCG and Stillman's

Hello, I have been reading this forum all day. I was on the HCG diet (homeopathic drops) and lost 16 lbs. I did not make it to goal of 130. I am 5'5 and currently 136. I thought about doing a second round, i tried various correction days to try to lose the last 6 lbs. I would lose the lbs then they would come right back on the next day. I was very faithful to the diet, never cheated even one time throughout the whole process. I have noticed I am stuck in P3 eating or I will gain. I dont want to eat P3 forever and dont want to have to worry about gaining every time I add something new or doing stupid correction days all the time. I have seen many of you go from the HCG to this diet. I have also read about people combining the 2 diets. Has anyone done this diet and taken the HCG at the same time?? I was on the Hhcg drops the first time but have the pellets now. I was curious if taking the HCG would boost the fat loss. Any suggestions??? I am interested in doing this diet. It seems must easier than HCG.
Jennifer16nurse is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

No one has any tips for me??? I guess I will just try it out myself and see what happens
Old 08-06-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swella73
Stats: 230/199.6/165
WOE: Atkins - converting to HHCG!!
Start Date: January 18, 2011
Hi Jennifer,
This board is VERY slow especially in comparison to the HCG Board but I am sure someone will reply soon as there are others doing this combination as well.

I have been gone awhile but I am a avid user of HCG and have tried both together and it worked wonderfully. I am currently doing the normal HCG diet during the week and doing Stillmans on the weekends to keep me from messing up. Weekends are always the most difficult to me and I can't seem to stay on Stillmans an entire week because I miss my salad! But I will say that the few days I did Stillmans and HCG together, I lost about 8 pounds in 3days, so yes it does work!

Today I hit my lowest weight....201.4! Meat and eggs all the way today! Looking forward to ONDERLAND tomorrow!!

Good Luck to you, let me know how things go!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LawGirl86
Stats: 235/172/135-145?
WOE: hHCG my way
Hi Jennifer,

I also tried hhcg drops with stillmans back in April/May, and it worked pretty well. I'm starting it again today because I've had too good of a summer and need to lose about 50lb. We can check in with each other to see how we're losing
LawGirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Thank you so much for your reply. I just started loading today with the pellets. Plan to start in full swing on Monday. I work night shift and work Mon and Tues so thought those would be the easiest days to start. I am excited to try this. I only plan on doing the QWL plan for a week then switch over to a less restrictive plan of his for the remainder. Thanks again!