Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 07:09 AM   #121
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
watching these on ebay, they end in two hours..........we'll see if I can steal them......

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2011, 07:22 AM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
watching these on , they end in two hours..........we'll see if I can steal them......

Ooooh nice.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #123
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: swebb
Stats: 253/251
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/10/2010 RESTART 08/01/11RERESTART 2/21/13
Quote:
watching these on ebay, they end in two hours..........we'll see if I can steal them......

Very cute! I am more into comfort than fashion these days. Heels are definitely NOT for me But I do love cute flats with some BLING
Old 08-05-2011, 07:42 AM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Scale showed no movement today - I know it was the popcorn and I am ok with that. Today is "Turkey" day

B: Turkey Bacon and Black COffee with Coconut Oil
S: Carving Board Turkey Breast

I need to remember to take my vitamins! .... and drink more water - feeling kind of sluggish today
Old 08-05-2011, 11:02 AM   #125
Major LCF Poster!

Did you get them CC?
Old 08-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #126
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Macc0021
Stats: Pregnant - trying to keep gains at a minimum! :)
WOE: wheat allergy + low carb + pregnant!
Start Date: Every day!
So far today... 85 oz. of water, green tea, coffee and...

1 hb egg
Tuna with mayo
5 calorie SF jello

I'm not hungry, but I am not full. I hate the weekends because they scare me... I am scared that I will eat too much It's stressful for me to think about how I can avoid eating. I need to plan something for dinner, but have no ideas... any ideas?? My fiance will probably want to go out for dinner.. always a tough decision for me!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc0021 View Post

1 hb egg
Tuna with mayo
5 calorie SF jello

I'm not hungry, but I am not full. I hate the weekends because they scare me... I am scared that I will eat too much It's stressful for me to think about how I can avoid eating. I need to plan something for dinner, but have no ideas... any ideas?? My fiance will probably want to go out for dinner.. always a tough decision for me!!!
Dinner - Steak, Grilled Chicken, fish with a small salad as a side. Lemon juice or blue cheese or a spash of olive oil/vinegar for a dressing or if broccoli or asparagus are offered try paring your protein with that. Ask that NO bread be delivered to the table
Old 08-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Just doing a quick fly by

Down 2 pounds since yesterday, have a bday to go to tonight I will stuff myself with chicken so I won't be tempted by pizza.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #129
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Did you get them CC?
naw, the bid got up to like 30.00, and they're only 45.00 new........half retail is my limit.......I told you I am cheeeeeeeeeeeap
Old 08-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #130
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc0021 View Post

1 hb egg
Tuna with mayo
5 calorie SF jello

you're sooo not eating enough......hence dwelling on food......

find out where you're going and check the menu options first
Old 08-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Just doing a quick fly by

Down 2 pounds since yesterday, have a bday to go to tonight I will stuff myself with chicken so I won't be tempted by pizza.

Have a great weekend everyone!
woot woot!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #132
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swebb View Post
Scale showed no movement today - I know it was the popcorn and I am ok with that. Today is "Turkey" day

B: Turkey Bacon and Black COffee with Coconut Oil
S: Carving Board Turkey Breast

I need to remember to take my vitamins! .... and drink more water - feeling kind of sluggish today
O girl watch the salt!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

menu

cheeseburger omelette
chik leg, salad
small burger

listing on ebay like mad......finally got himself to gather up some tools collectiong dust.....
Old 08-06-2011, 08:12 AM   #134
Major LCF Poster!

Quiet here today...suppose you are all busy having lives. Bored as a tart...I need to get out more for sure.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #135
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jennifer16nurse
Diet soda yes or no?

I am new to this diet. Used to do hcg, getting ready to start the QWL plan. It states that you can have non-caloric beverages, does that include diet soda? Just wanting to make sure, don't want to mess anything up. Thank you!
Old 08-07-2011, 03:23 AM   #136
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer16nurse View Post
I am new to this diet. Used to do hcg, getting ready to start the QWL plan. It states that you can have non-caloric beverages, does that include diet soda? Just wanting to make sure, don't want to mess anything up. Thank you!
Hello. Yes diet soda is fine.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:10 AM   #137
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VeeH
Hey, everyone! I'm back and ready to get serious after being MIA and off plan for the past several months. Haven't gained. In fact, lost 4 more pounds since I last checked in with you all several months back. Feel pretty good, but I know I could feel and look better. I don't have that much to lose, but it's those last 10-15 pounds that seem the toughest to lose.

I've spent my morning on here reading the posts from the beginning. It's great to reacquaint myself with everyone and to see new people on board. I am so ready to make August a blow-out month!!

BTW, I've enjoyed the shoe postings! I am a shoe fanatic--though I, too, am on a budget and have no business buying ANYTHING right now! HAHAHA!

Look forward to checking in daily (though I'm going on vacay to Lake Tahoe in California for a week starting on the 12th, and don't know how often I'll be able to check in). Anyway, what's important is that I keep it in the day, one day at a time.

Vee
Old 08-07-2011, 06:31 AM   #138
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
HI peeps! I've been so off plan these last few days, it's not funny. Have to get back to it. On the plus side, I've been working out-still def not as much as I'd like though. I just find I can't workout here the same as I do on Germany-there's always someone around. It's actually driving me crazy-I know I'm like a b###! but I feel completely and utterly out of control. I really like the routine i have going in Germany. I like ticking that I have all my workouts done. I know it's crazy-believe me! But it is the only way I cope. I feel so stressed out here-and i shouldn't-I mean, I'm on hols at home!!! My other half wants to go for a couple of nights to a hotel--and I know that would be nice-pampering at the spa etc. But I nearly bit his head off!! All i could think of was-how will I workout? We'll have to go to dinner and what will I eat? My Mum has started Dukan/Stills and she's stressing me with all the questions-I just want to scream-If it's not on the list, don't eat it!!! I know that's being unreasonable. As I say-I just feel so stressed-like I'm about to pop-I know I shpuld be enjoying my time at home. But all I seem to think about is what can I eat if we're meeting people for dinner, when is X gonna leave so I can work out. I feel if I eat on plan people look at me and think oh yeah you'd need to be on a diet-if I eat 'normal' food then people are thinking you've no wilpower and you're gonna put it all back on. I know they're not really thinking that!! I'm just stressed!
I've read your posts but I didn't post cos believe me, I'm bad company at the moment!! Sorry for the rant!! And the typing-I'm on the phone!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 08-07-2011 at 06:53 AM..
Old 08-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #139
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh and Happy Birthday Tanya-hope ypu had a great day!!
Old 08-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #140
Big Yapper!!!!

And the other thing that's really stressing me out is-I've to go visit my Gran and Aunt and Uncle and cousins next weekend. I saw my Aunt and Uncle last April-and my Uncle kept commenting on how thin I had got. My Gran said then on the phone to my Mum I see X has got very skinny. I haven't seen them since. So I'm thinking are they gonna say oh you're not that thin. I'm thinking about what to wear-as in in what do i look thinnest. It's crazy. I'm also hoping my cousins won't be there because I know I'm going to be compared to them-as a child I was always bigger than them-the 2 girls were skiiiiinnnyyy!! My Uncle said to me now you look like Clare!! (apparently she's thinner than Mary) The other girl was chubby as a child-but she's been doing WW for a couple of years. Ok I'm gonna stop ranting now!!!
Old 08-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #141
Major LCF Poster!

Hi GT... missed ya!
You are too funny. Rant away, its been too quiet around here.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #142
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
And the other thing that's really stressing me out is-I've to go visit my Gran and Aunt and Uncle and cousins next weekend. I saw my Aunt and Uncle last April-and my Uncle kept commenting on how thin I had got. My Gran said then on the phone to my Mum I see X has got very skinny. I haven't seen them since. So I'm thinking are they gonna say oh you're not that thin. I'm thinking about what to wear-as in in what do i look thinnest. It's crazy. I'm also hoping my cousins won't be there because I know I'm going to be compared to them-as a child I was always bigger than them-the 2 girls were skiiiiinnnyyy!! My Uncle said to me now you look like Clare!! (apparently she's thinner than Mary) The other girl was chubby as a child-but she's been doing WW for a couple of years. Ok I'm gonna stop ranting now!!!
I know what you mean... some people can't wait to comment on your weight. I use to have a friend and I stress the use to, who every time I saw her would say "you look well...put on weight." I can still hear her now. Not even "hello, how are you?" But "you look well, put on weight!" Peee off!
Old 08-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #143
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh and Happy Birthday Tanya-hope ypu had a great day!!
Oh I must of missed that... Happy Birthday Tanya.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #144
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/178/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Just checking in Gals. . I'm kinda/sorta in limbo. I've been afraid to weigh in ..but I will. . I will .. Planning my menu for the week and intend to have a great week!
Old 08-08-2011, 05:37 AM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: VeeH
Happy Monday, everyone! I'm up and feeling good--feel thinner this a.m., and that's a big part of it. I'm off to go "tan" at the tanning salon. I've been doing this about 3X a week for the past couple of weeks, because of my trip to Tahoe on Friday. I figure that tan fat looks better than white fat , and I'll be in a bathing suit next week (out on the boat and also kayaking). Yikes. If I stay on plan, stomach should be nice and flat. I was going to say that I'm not overly worried, because I'll JUST be in front of my sister and her family, and then I realized that this is a lie: When in comes to weight, I am fiercely competitive with my sister, who has never had a weight problem or an eating disorder and looks fantastic after three kids b/c she runs everyday. We hate her!

Anyway, I'll check in later and hope to chat with you all!

Vee
Old 08-08-2011, 06:16 AM   #146
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Morning all!

I hate the weekends because I can never seem to lose but at least I didn't gain this weekend. I stayed away from the pizza on friday but I did have a couple drinks and I had a glass of wine on saturday so I am thinking even though I didn't eat anything off plan the drinks off plan may have stalled me, maybe?
Old 08-08-2011, 06:21 AM   #147
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Quiet here today...suppose you are all busy having lives. Bored as a tart...I need to get out more for sure.
Bored as a tart......... did you get that pedicure yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer16nurse View Post
just watch for sodium....
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeH View Post
Hey, everyone! I'm back and ready to get serious after being MIA and off plan for the past several months. Haven't gained. In fact, lost 4 more pounds since I last checked in with you all several months back. Feel pretty good, but I know I could feel and look better. I don't have that much to lose, but it's those last 10-15 pounds that seem the toughest to lose.

I've spent my morning on here reading the posts from the beginning. It's great to reacquaint myself with everyone and to see new people on board. I am so ready to make August a blow-out month!!

BTW, I've enjoyed the shoe postings! I am a shoe fanatic--though I, too, am on a budget and have no business buying ANYTHING right now! HAHAHA!

Look forward to checking in daily (though I'm going on vacay to Lake Tahoe in California for a week starting on the 12th, and don't know how often I'll be able to check in). Anyway, what's important is that I keep it in the day, one day at a time.

Vee
VEE!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
HI peeps! I've been so off plan these last few days, it's not funny. Have to get back to it. On the plus side, I've been working out-still def not as much as I'd like though. I just find I can't workout here the same as I do on Germany-there's always someone around. It's actually driving me crazy-I know I'm like a b###! but I feel completely and utterly out of control. I really like the routine i have going in Germany. I like ticking that I have all my workouts done. I know it's crazy-believe me! But it is the only way I cope. I feel so stressed out here-and i shouldn't-I mean, I'm on hols at home!!! My other half wants to go for a couple of nights to a hotel--and I know that would be nice-pampering at the spa etc. But I nearly bit his head off!! All i could think of was-how will I workout? We'll have to go to dinner and what will I eat? My Mum has started Dukan/Stills and she's stressing me with all the questions-I just want to scream-If it's not on the list, don't eat it!!! I know that's being unreasonable. As I say-I just feel so stressed-like I'm about to pop-I know I shpuld be enjoying my time at home. But all I seem to think about is what can I eat if we're meeting people for dinner, when is X gonna leave so I can work out. I feel if I eat on plan people look at me and think oh yeah you'd need to be on a diet-if I eat 'normal' food then people are thinking you've no wilpower and you're gonna put it all back on. I know they're not really thinking that!! I'm just stressed!
I've read your posts but I didn't post cos believe me, I'm bad company at the moment!! Sorry for the rant!! And the typing-I'm on the phone!
wow you're getting good at typing on that fone!!

I would be releived if I were you about your mum finally getting on some kind of plan......maybe she will stop riding your a$$ about dieting!

depp breaths.....count to ten.....be nice to himself, you can be beotchy after the wedding
Quote:
one of the best quotes that stuck with me throughout my career, it applies to everything.......
"If you let them push your buttons they will never stop."
Quote:
Hi GT... missed ya!
You are too funny. Rant away, its been too quiet around here.
sorry about that, weekends are my only days out in the forest...
Quote:
I know what you mean... some people can't wait to comment on your weight. I use to have a friend and I stress the use to, who every time I saw her would say "you look well...put on weight." I can still hear her now. Not even "hello, how are you?" But "you look well, put on weight!" Peee off!
O yes PO!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Oh I must of missed that... Happy Birthday Tanya.
Tanya party like a rock star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Just checking in Gals. . I'm kinda/sorta in limbo. I've been afraid to weigh in ..but I will. . I will .. Planning my menu for the week and intend to have a great week!

Quote:
Happy Monday, everyone! I'm up and feeling good--feel thinner this a.m., and that's a big part of it. I'm off to go "tan" at the tanning salon. I've been doing this about 3X a week for the past couple of weeks, because of my trip to Tahoe on Friday. I figure that tan fat looks better than white fat , and I'll be in a bathing suit next week (out on the boat and also kayaking). Yikes. If I stay on plan, stomach should be nice and flat. I was going to say that I'm not overly worried, because I'll JUST be in front of my sister and her family, and then I realized that this is a lie: When in comes to weight, I am fiercely competitive with my sister, who has never had a weight problem or an eating disorder and looks fantastic after three kids b/c she runs everyday. We hate her!

Anyway, I'll check in later and hope to chat with you all!

Vee
Ooo talk to Tanya about the sister stuff, she's all over it!

great day all.........off to find food!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #148
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

depp breaths.....count to ten.....be nice to himself, you can be beotchy after the wedding
too funny!!!!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #149
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Nasty cow!! And I hate that 'you look well' always means you've put on weight!! It's like---'you're a strapping lass'!!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:37 AM   #150
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
. I figure that tan fat looks better than white fat ,

Vee
deffy!!!
Closed Thread