Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #241
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Exercise, exercise, exercise---I can't say it enough peeps!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #242
Big Yapper!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm----Magnums!!!!! I like the one with almond pieces in the chocolate!! Cos everybody wanted to know!!!
Hate the white choc one!!! Don't like white chocolate at all!!
Old 07-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #243
Big Yapper!!!!

Listening to J-Lo.......I want that woman's abs!!!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #244
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Cyone
Stats: To hit 199 by 08/27/2012
WOE: 17 Day Diet Cycles 1-4
Start Date: August 2011
I think my goal is going to be for my birthday don't want to overdo it.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #245
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Cc-you crack me up!!! Wish I could get drunk with ya some night!!!
Me, too. . Me, too!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #246
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hmmmm---elephant ears??????? Something I would like???? .......something that would make me look like an elephant??!!
Big greasy blobs of pastry . loaded with sugar, cinnamon and sometimes. . Jelled type berries. . (strawberry being the most popular. . ) ..

Deep Fried. . and as big as an elephant!! took 2 of my boys several minutes to devour one. . and they are $6.00 bucks Each!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #247
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hi guys...on my BB, still without internet and its driving me crazy. My new router arrived today and my new provider will be here on Monday so I should be up and running soon...I have not even had a land line...talk about the stone ages! Diet wise I am all carbed up and feeling yucky..- have stocked up on meat and plan to start Stilly's again tomorrow. As soon as my internet is on I will be here rocking the boards daily, I miss you guys, I just can not hack posting from my BB and that has been a great excuse to go off plan... I feel like a frump right now.
Makeme.. let's pinky swear to do good things! I feel frumpy too and just want to feel like a "person" Again. . not a blob. .
Old 07-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #248
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I want her boo-tay!! I've never had one. . or felt one. . or . .eek. .never mind. .
Old 07-10-2011, 01:31 AM   #249
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Thanks GT. I'm2, I pinky perky. I am just about to hop on the wii board and see what damage I have done... I know I am well over my stats, I can feel it. I have a new pair of jeans I bought about a month ago, I can get them on but they are way tight, my mini goal is to get in them by next Sunday...I reckon 7 or 8lb should do it. DD flew to Spain for a week this morning, going to supprise her with a slimmer me when she gets back. She said "mum you will never get in to those jeans because you never stick to your diet" going to prove her wrong and wiggle my little butt to the airport to pick her up. guys I noticed a few yucky dimples on my arms... I really need to do this now...I am getting to an age where if I don't I fear the damage will be difficult to reverse...I think middle age spread is apon me. I noticed the last little bit I gained went straight to my middle and its not smooth or even fat if you know what I mean...ok probs TMI, bac later. (((*_*)))
Old 07-10-2011, 02:40 AM   #250
Major LCF Poster!

Weighed in at 161lb... Not too bad considering... Would be so nice to to make 151 by next Sunday...I think its doable. Just had a ccouple of boiled eggs which I did not enjoy at all. I've got some fillet steak for lunch and I have some chicken breasts...not sure what I am going to do with them yet...I might make a chicken and king prawn soup or I might just curry them. I'm. Going to drop by the supermarket and get some fish in. I have always eaten fish on Stillman's even the oily type and I lose well with it so. I have got to make sure I have lots off stuff ready to nibble coz I find the first few days of stills a challenge. If it gets really rough I'll up the fat a bit until I am in ketosis. Happy Sunday everyone, going to look through the recipe section for some meal ideas.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #251
Major LCF Poster!

Just made a lasgne...its in the oven and looking good. Still can't decide what to do with the chicken...
Old 07-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #252
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Exercise, exercise, exercise---I can't say it enough peeps!!!!
You guilted me into it. . Got up and rode my bike this morning. Well. . technically not my bike cuz Mine has a flat tire. . but I rode A Bike!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #253
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Amazing. . I got up (Early) . .took a nice hot bath . . decided I was gonna ride my bike today. came home. . cleaned the garage. . finished packing up the boys. .did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned the bathroom. . and it is only 2:00!!! MMm. .do I dare say Exercise is the bomb??? MMm. .I'll have to try that experiment tomorrow. . see if it works. . ha!

O. .and kids are gone to camp. .I am kidless for the week. .Woo . Hooo .. don't know what I'm going to do yet. . but I suppose it will involve some cleaning. . it always does!
Old 07-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #254
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
HI CC

My dad was very pleased with my losses, only because he probably was tired of hearing me complain! LOL. No one is giving me too much trouble on my weight, I think maybe everyone is just getting used to it, finally. Thank the lord!
My hubby still wants my weight back up but he is willing to let me slide for the summer time ( I love him)
My dad agrees that the Stillman Stay Slim plan as listed in the book is a very good plan to follow. My dad works out alot and is also a runner, so he of course believes in following a good quality cardio plan in conjunction with the stay slim plan. At the end of the day all the Stillman stay slim plan consists of is counting calories( which I still dont do), keeping carbs still kind of low, and allowing more splurges....My goal now is to get my working out back up to speed so I dont feel so guilty after splurges and I dont have to do so many stillmans days to make up for it. I havent been doing much of any workouts.

-Tanya
cool, everybody's off your back and looking for someone elses!
Bless your Dad.....he's a keeper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Also CC you are right about my need to keep posting

I know that a lot of people are really scared of maintenance, including ME, now that I am doing it 100% now. I can maybe offer some relief to others, for life after the plan. Its possible!

For example, I had a clean day yesterday BUT I had cheese fries yesterday at a bar( with sour cream, bacon bits, jalapenos, and tons of cheese)...but today its all Stillmans for me and it will even that right out.
Its getting easier, but I must say my biggest problem is that my appetite is coming back.... arghhh
I still eat less but I feel like, totally hungrier!!

-T
See, I told ya! That we need you around, I mean.
More hunger=carbs????????? Just a guess......what do I know.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
So I am down to my regular 148 today! only took a month to get back to my post stillmans weight, I started eating carbs again and went from 143 to 148 in like day.

All this puppy stress is working because I don't have the time to eat bad food! haha

Last night I got home from work and one of the puppies had torn a hole in one of the other puppies faces! I had to rush her to the vet and she had to get staples in her face, so I didn't get to eat after lunch yesterday but I was really hungry after seeing that anyways, then my dogs were upset I was gone so long one of them tore a my leather couch! Like a 2 foot tear!

As for will and kate thy are flying over the prairies and going right to Calgary its too bad I would have like to see them and what Kate was wearing.

Loulou is one of the Canadian Fashion Mags but we still read Vogue as the big fashion magazine.
MOG Mar, horrible about the kids, you must have been a wreck!

Bot happy for getting down there on the scale!

must check out LouLou......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyone View Post
Good afternoon my lovely ladies, I've come up with a plan of action to hopefully lose 47.8 lbs by my birthday or as close as I can possibly get.

Stick to Stillman's QWL for a full 42 days.(6 weeks)
Exercise everyday 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins in the evening, alternate weight training 6 days a week.
Drink at least 100 oz water/no cal drinks everyday.

I'll be starting Sunday and weighing in everyday tp stay accountable!
Wish me luck
O girl, I am almost completely back to a Stilly kitchen, the last of the evil veggies for the parents are almost gone.....I will be right by your side.....
Quote:
Cc-you crack me up!!! Wish I could get drunk with ya some night!! Hooves in cans.......so many sausages, so little time!!!!!! There's another sausage fest on in the town this weekend!!! They really do love them!! I might have a bite of someone's!! They smell so good!!
LOL, girls night in, us, vodka and the Legally Blonde flix.......it would be too cool, all of us a slumber party.......

If you gals ever get the chance to have a girls night in and haven't seen the following movies you owe it to yourselves to get them, they are truly inspiring and I love them...I force mom to watch them when she is here, holding a gun to her head as she pounds chablis

Beauty Shop
Waiting to Exhale
Waitress
Just Like Heaven
Kate and Leopold
A League of Thier Own
Under the Tuscan Sun
Maid in Manhattan

Quote:
Speaking of HK--I tried to get the new HK Vans! On Schuh.co.uk Aaaaaghh!! Stupid things were sold out. Then they were just back in a 5(my size) Didn't get them cos I was on my way out the door, said I'd get them this morning----and yup you guessed it, they're sold out. Aaaaaaagh
OMG GT you couldn't order them on your Ifone????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyone View Post
Sunday through Friday

Saturdays free

30 mins Cardio Morning

30 mins Cardio Evening

Sun, Tue, Thurs

3 sets

15 Pushups

20 Biceps Curls

20 Triceps Kickbacks

20 Front Shoulder Raises

20 Side Raises

20 Rear Deltoid Lifts

Mon, Wed, Fri

3 sets

20 Squatbacks

20 Step-Ups/ Lunges

15 Calf Raises

40 Bicycles

20 Lifting Crunches

Basic,simple, and hoping very effective.
OMg give me a drink, she's exhausting me.......
Quote:
An observation on the weight distribution thing too! Iswear my boobs have got bigger! No kidding!! I wouldn't say a whole cup size but they're definitely filling out my bras more, and I had a dress that I really was thinking of getting slightly 'tucked' at the bust because it wasn't sitting right because it was definitely made for a bigger bust(kind of a 50s style). Well I put it on a couple of days ago and definitely no tucking needed!!!
It's seriously weird! ( and even though I thought I'd like a bigger bust, anything getting bigger unnerves me slightly!) Maybe it is true that after a while you do begin to lose the 'dieted' look. Maybe I'll get some chubby cheeks next!!
boobs and arse here she comes!!!!
Quote:
Hi guys...on my BB, still without internet and its driving me crazy. My new router arrived today and my new provider will be here on Monday so I should be up and running soon...I have not even had a land line...talk about the stone ages! Diet wise I am all carbed up and feeling yucky..- have stocked up on meat and plan to start Stilly's again tomorrow. As soon as my internet is on I will be here rocking the boards daily, I miss you guys, I just can not hack posting from my BB and that has been a great excuse to go off plan... I feel like a frump right now.
Geez, MMS, are you cooking over a fire and washing clothes in a stream? Yikes!
Quote:
I always check everything for fat content!!! Ye know how much I hate fat---everywhere!!!!
That was the only can. I'm only going to try it once. I only got it cos you guys are always on about it!! I still think it's mega weird!! And gross!!!
But actually Germany seems to be the home of canned meats!!!

I bought 12-yes 12 pots of ff cottage cheese!! I was there when they were putting it out so I just took the whole tray!! I was at the check out and this woman said to me--are they all for you or are you buying them for a restaurant?? So I said, nope, all for me!!! And she said, I hate that stuff, it reminds me of diet food!!!! I started laughing!!!
yep, laughing all the way to the scale.......was she a fattie? My trolley was full of cottage cheese, chicken and cat food.........I am the crazy cat lady....
Quote:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm----Magnums!!!!! I like the one with almond pieces in the chocolate!! Cos everybody wanted to know!!!
Hate the white choc one!!! Don't like white chocolate at all!!
since when does Veuve Clicquot come in chocolate......oh, I got excited when I saw magnum......

Quote:
loooooove her!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Amazing. . I got up (Early) . .took a nice hot bath . . decided I was gonna ride my bike today. came home. . cleaned the garage. . finished packing up the boys. .did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned the bathroom. . and it is only 2:00!!! MMm. .do I dare say Exercise is the bomb??? MMm. .I'll have to try that experiment tomorrow. . see if it works. . ha!

O. .and kids are gone to camp. .I am kidless for the week. .Woo . Hooo .. don't know what I'm going to do yet. . but I suppose it will involve some cleaning. . it always does!
wow sounds like camp at your place, too, all that cleaning......'tis a workout too!

well y'all, just farting around the farm with the BF hanging plywood in the new shop and messing around with mom's old beater car, she was running funny but we poked around and she's a little better.....not enough straight road to get her past 50mph but enough to feel safe to take her out next weekend.......

Last edited by CCGirl; 07-10-2011 at 12:42 PM..
Old 07-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #255
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

funny $[]!T in my inbox.............

Last edited by CCGirl; 07-10-2011 at 01:37 PM..
Old 07-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #256
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

"Vitamin D can help elderly women survive" (Eurekalert [American
Association for the Advancement of Science], Jul. 5, 2011).
Vitamin D can help elderly women survive
Old 07-10-2011, 02:10 PM   #257
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

LOL, girls night in, us, vodka and the Legally Blonde flix.......it would be too cool, all of us a slumber party.......

If you gals ever get the chance to have a girls night in and haven't seen the following movies you owe it to yourselves to get them, they are truly inspiring and I love them...I force mom to watch them when she is here, holding a gun to her head as she pounds chablis

Beauty Shop
Waiting to Exhale
Waitress
Just Like Heaven
Kate and Leopold
A League of Thier Own
Under the Tuscan Sun
Maid in Manhattan

OMG GT you couldn't order them on your Ifone????????

boobs and arse here she comes!!!!

yep, laughing all the way to the scale.......was she a fattie? My trolley was full of cottage cheese, chicken and cat food.........I am the crazy cat lady....
Love those films!! Used to adore Meg Ryan!!! And her ippy choppy hair!!!

You laughin at me always going on about my iphone!!!!! I do looooove it !! And I wanted one for ages !! Typing on it now-and watching Law&Order UK on the ipad!!!

I better not aquire some ass!!

No she wasn't really- but she had lots of carby goodies in her trolley!!!( Cart )
Old 07-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #258
Big Yapper!!!!

Gawd I hate printers!!! And they really hate meeee!!!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #259
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL I know you love that fone.......if I could see the screen on one I would consider it

carby goodies....that's what children food looks like

so you've seen Kate and Leopold??

I wonder what the Duchess thinks of H'wood........gawd, I hope Charlie Sheen is out of town
Old 07-10-2011, 02:26 PM   #260
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

my electric company hates my printers for me.......every two years they fry mine
Old 07-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #261
Big Yapper!!!!

Yeah!! It's so hard to type on it!! And I have narrow fingers!!! It I type on it I can't do smileys --would take waaaay to much effort and scrolling!!!

I looooooooved Kate and Leopold!!! And I loooooved You've got Mail!!! I adored Tom Hanks!! And he and Meg in a rom com-perfect!!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #262
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I never saw You've got Mail, BF loves Tom Hanks maybe he's watch it.........he liked Kate and Leo.....I don't think he would sit through Beauty Shop tho too girly
Old 07-11-2011, 03:09 AM   #263
Major LCF Poster!

Woohoo! I am with internet! My weight was the same this morning which is strange because I normally drop a few after a day on Stillman's I did do high fat yesterday though as I am easing myself in, so that is probably why.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:12 AM   #264
Major LCF Poster!

Off to the supermarket to get some sugar free elderflower. Lunch will be salmon.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:15 AM   #265
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Well Good Morning Ladies ,

I'm very chipper this morning and I hope you all are as well..

Time for a great start to the week everyone...I had a great jog this morning and my patient load is unusually low this morning so I get to talk to you fabulous women...

Mar...YAY! You got back down, now continue forward..We support you and I hope the dogs are doing well...Now stay away from the Nutella

MMS, those jeans will come on with slack in no time

I2F have a good relaxing time without the kiddies...

Hiya CC...I see your sense of humor is still in take with that copy machine...

Al wherever you are..Miss you much...

Tonya, I haven't responded to you lately....It seems like you are doing well on maintenance...Like you, remember that it is trial and error just like what you did to get to where you are today...We stumble sometimes, but that is not the end to our quest to maintain or lose (This go to everyone)...It took time to get to where you are and it will take time in the testing stage to get your maintenance plan on track...I am experiencing the same thing...At work the nurses are ALWAYS snacking on chips and nuts and anything you can imagine in LARGE quantities...Cookies and Brownies and more cookies and brownies and just the smell is enough for me...I have never endulged...It is the most interesting phenomenon for me...In the past, I would have partaken in the 'nibble beast' here and there...Now, no desire...Yesterday, there was a big container of Planters deluxed mixed nuts and I said to myself 'Why Not'...I picked out three whole cashews and ate them...That was enough and I didn't go back for more...Just a taste and I was fine for the rest of the night...I had tilapia earlier in the day and this was around 7 when I ate the nuts..It didn't do anything to the scale this morning and more importantly, my portion of a snack was more than enough...I impressed myself....So to all of you that struggle in the maintenance or the now phase of your weight loss, food management can happen and will happen if you allow it to...

Take each day as it comes separately from your other days..All of those days add up to triumph...Enjoy your day everyone and remember CC's tag line and GT's (for good measure)...Have a wonderful 'Meaty Monday'...
Old 07-11-2011, 07:20 AM   #266
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Woohoo! I am with internet! My weight was the same this morning which is strange because I normally drop a few after a day on Stillman's I did do high fat yesterday though as I am easing myself in, so that is probably why.

Quote:
Off to the supermarket to get some sugar free elderflower. Lunch will be salmon.
must find out what this is......
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Well Good Morning Ladies ,

I'm very chipper this morning and I hope you all are as well..

Time for a great start to the week everyone...I had a great jog this morning and my patient load is unusually low this morning so I get to talk to you fabulous women...

Mar...YAY! You got back down, now continue forward..We support you and I hope the dogs are doing well...Now stay away from the Nutella

MMS, those jeans will come on with slack in no time

I2F have a good relaxing time without the kiddies...

Hiya CC...I see your sense of humor is still in take with that copy machine...

Al wherever you are..Miss you much...

Tonya, I haven't responded to you lately....It seems like you are doing well on maintenance...Like you, remember that it is trial and error just like what you did to get to where you are today...We stumble sometimes, but that is not the end to our quest to maintain or lose (This go to everyone)...It took time to get to where you are and it will take time in the testing stage to get your maintenance plan on track...I am experiencing the same thing...At work the nurses are ALWAYS snacking on chips and nuts and anything you can imagine in LARGE quantities...Cookies and Brownies and more cookies and brownies and just the smell is enough for me...I have never endulged...It is the most interesting phenomenon for me...In the past, I would have partaken in the 'nibble beast' here and there...Now, no desire...Yesterday, there was a big container of Planters deluxed mixed nuts and I said to myself 'Why Not'...I picked out three whole cashews and ate them...That was enough and I didn't go back for more...Just a taste and I was fine for the rest of the night...I had tilapia earlier in the day and this was around 7 when I ate the nuts..It didn't do anything to the scale this morning and more importantly, my portion of a snack was more than enough...I impressed myself....So to all of you that struggle in the maintenance or the now phase of your weight loss, food management can happen and will happen if you allow it to...

Take each day as it comes separately from your other days..All of those days add up to triumph...Enjoy your day everyone and remember CC's tag line and GT's (for good measure)...Have a wonderful 'Meaty Monday'...
love the control! no hunger/carb coma lets you do just that. One of the best things of Stills/Paleo..........

Gr8 day to all!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #267
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Morning!

Spent the day outside yesterday and it was beautiful out so I am in a great mood today!

I have tuna for breakie and don't have lunch but hopfully I can power through til I get home to chicken breasts and Bison Burgers! I decided to have puppy cuddle time this morning instead of make lunch it was a bad choice but I fun, kinda like eating ice cream!

To echo Psychdoc Have a Meaty Monday eveyone!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:22 AM   #268
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
candy???????????
Old 07-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #269
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Woohoo! I am with internet!
and yuuuummmmyyy salmon!!! Could eat tins of it!!! You can't get it in Germany though. Counting the days til I can have it!! When I started Stills I think I had a tin every single day!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #270
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
candy???????????
Dunno what it is eithet!!! I'm thinking it's not candy tho!!! Tea??????
Closed Thread