Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #181
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
There was a sale on Nutella today at the supermarket!!! Yes, really!!! A huuuuuuuuge jar!!! I was buying chicken breasts and milk-oh joy!!! Actually I wasn't tempted!! (well not that tempted!)

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #182
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh there's loads of canned sausage meaty kinda weirdy stuff in Germany- whole aisles dedicated to it!!
Old 07-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #183
Big Yapper!!!!

Actually while I was at the supermarket there was gorgeous huge wedges of watermelon and gotta say I looked far more lovingly and longingly at those than at the Nutella!!
Old 07-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #184
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Ok..Let me clear something up...The only meat products I eat in a can are canned white meat chicken, albacore and regular tuna and crab meat....Spam/vienna sausages seem disgusting and anything beefy is beyond the pale....Canned chicken is surprisingly good and on the yummy side with eggbeaters or made into chicken patties and baked with your favorite herbs/spices or eaten straight out of the can with nothing added...For some reason it is good to me....Now tuna out of the can needs help in the form of condiments and herbs to be remotely edible

Goodness Mar--NUTELLA!!! Oh No!!! The other day I was at Target just looking in the food aisle and I saw that among the peanut butter...Boy did I have a hankering for peanut butter, but then there was this macadamian/almond/peanut butter spread that got my attention...It looked so yummy and I could just imagine what it would taste like on a tollhouse cracker....I had to immediately get out of that aisle....Just thinking about it now is a turn off, but in the heat of the moment who knows what would have happened....
yeah it came free in the mail so I ate it I wouldn't be able to buy it and not eat the whole jar haha. I have heard that Macadamia Nut butter is one of the best for being low carb but I haven't actually looked into it because I am not ready to start the peanut butter monster again ... and with me any nuts lead to te Pb monster haha
Old 07-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #185
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Actually while I was at the supermarket there was gorgeous huge wedges of watermelon and gotta say I looked far more lovingly and longingly at those than at the Nutella!!
I think thats progress!
Old 07-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #186
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vivibee
Stats: 5'8 226/144/140
WOE: Low carb with Stillman's QWL
Start Date: january 14, 2011
Quote:
I'm so not up for the tuna eating contest!!! I seriously think I've eaten all I can take for quite a while!!!!! ......now I'm up for a chicken eating contest!!!
GT - I haven't quite reached the Tuna breaking point yet but I'm damn close!
Old 07-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #187
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vivibee
Stats: 5'8 226/144/140
WOE: Low carb with Stillman's QWL
Start Date: january 14, 2011
Quote:
Hello Hello Hello Out There!

Sorry I haven't checked in for awhile. I have been sooo busy at work...It seems like June and the beginning of July are sooo busy at the hospital...Especially this weekend with Independence Day...I am also taking cases at the Jail now and that is a different story all together.

I reached my goal a few weeks ago and I wanted to come on and tell everyone, but I kept on getting tied up every time I wanted to look at the thread. I need to catch up with everyone, but reading responses so give me time to do that..I started jogging again a week ago which really helps me maintain..I have incorporated a few salads here and there and almonds/walnuts/dry roasted peanuts and macadamian nuts into my diet along with a few wedges of lauging cow cheese...I will not touch cashews or pistachios, because I am not ready to have a few of those...I certainly know my limitations...No bread or any other carby stuff..Just the above items have been incorporated the last fews weeks along with jogging in the early morning hours of 4-5 outside because it is 99 degrees in Houston and in the morning it ranges between 70 and 80...So perfect weather for an hour jog before work...My weight has stayed between 128 and 131 so that is something I'm happy with....

Again, I'll catch up later today...Take care all my Stilly's and I'll talk with you later...
Psych Doc!!! So good to hear from you and congratulations - you are an inspiration!!! - Viv
Old 07-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #188
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
yeah it came free in the mail
Why was there none in my mailbox????????????
Old 07-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #189
Big Yapper!!!!

Watching a programme about Kate in Canada! I see your must read fashion mag is called Lou Lou!!
Old 07-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #190
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Cyone
Stats: To hit 199 by 08/27/2012
WOE: 17 Day Diet Cycles 1-4
Start Date: August 2011
[QUOTE=momtocj7mea;14806862]Hello ladies!! Haven't been doing so great the past few days. I start looking good and feeling good and then I decide "Oh, I can have this one meal" The problem is it turns into a day or two (or three) worth of meals So far I am on track for today, but I am eating high fat for a day or two until I get back into the groove of things. So glad this a journey and not a destination or I don't think I would ever make it, lol!

But definitely can't do a tuna fest, lol!!! I can do a shrimp and tilapia fest though[/QUOTE

Having the same issue here :blush:
Old 07-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #191
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
What the heck .

came home from work and was cranky with my boys so I put myself to bed for awhile! Actually, . I was just going to take a few minutes in my bedroom alone and I feel asleep. . Hubby then let me sleep through supper. I got up to the two little ones fighting over who was stronger! I still feel C R A B B Y. . eating some grilled chicken and took a Tylenol PM cuz I just know I'll be up half the night. . sure hope this passes. .and soon!!!

I should have exercised but now I"m too lazy . . must become one with the couch!
Old 07-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #192
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

:kickin g:

Just me . .trying to put on a happy Face! I think it might be working. .
Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #193
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK. .I'm going to walk around the yard . . I'll let you know if it works .
Old 07-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #194
Major LCF Poster!

Not sure what happened I had a great Stillmans day until dinner that was a large chef salad and pizza followed by Magnum Double Caramel ice cream mmm it was so good but I know its gonna screw my weigh in tomorrow up. So at myself. My 26th birthday is in 51 days or roughly 7 weeks I wanted to lose 35 lbs by then now I'm not sure if I can get my mind right to get back on losing. I have to get it together, I can't undo what I ate but I'm heading to the gym for an hour and a half to at least make it even out calorie wise.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #195
Major LCF Poster!

I just found out my hunny wants to surprise me with a trip to the beach. Man I have to get on track and now!!! I need to lose about 45 lbs in 7 weeks, can I do it ???????
Old 07-08-2011, 07:30 AM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyone View Post
I just found out my hunny wants to surprise me with a trip to the beach. Man I have to get on track and now!!! I need to lose about 45 lbs in 7 weeks, can I do it ???????
So. .we need to buckle down and go for it.. we can do it.. we can. .we can. .
Old 07-08-2011, 07:32 AM   #197
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Having my eggs, hotsauce, turkey sausage and tomoto for breakfast.. I still can't give up my veggies. . but I do limit to 2 cups per day (as per our buddy, Dr. A!!). .

will hold strong for the weekend. .
Old 07-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #198
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Hazelsmrf
Stats: 303/152/150
WOE: VSG surgery
Start Date: November 8th 2012
Quote:
Over 6 pounds a week, I have doubts that it can be done.. maybe you'll prove me wrong! Nothing like a beach vacation to make you get your butt into gear.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #199
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Hey Everyone
( especially AL, I am glad to see you back, lets get back on this thing)

just leaving a quick post. since I am working on maintaining I dont necessarily feel the need to post as much. I feel like I dont fit in with the Biggest Losers in here! ( lol) BUt I promised I would talk details about how I am maintaining, and I am going to keep my word. plus if i get fat again and have to come back, I want everyone to accept me!

Everyone is doing well. Congrats to all on losses

Quick update on my maintenance. I have been keeping my weight stable and doing Stillmans every other day, like I said before, and then having some splurges... I notice I do have to be careful, sometimes 1 splurge meal can lead to 2 or 3 and then we all know where that goes. I am working SLAVE hours all weekend at a big event for a wine company so I wont be at home and will have to eat what I bring in my lunch kit, which is perfect. I think a few Stillman style days would do me some good.

My weight goes up and down the same 1-3 lbs, which is good, maintaining. I Whenever I see the 137 i do get panicky because I know how quick that can be 140 and then up and up. I don't ever allow anything more than 137, even if means a full week of Stillmans...ahh my ace in the hole

I do weigh every other day, or I do 3 weigh ins per week total. I think Stillman suggests 1 weigh in per week during maintenance but I don't trust that, not just yet.

I don't really eat a lot of veggies, even on my non stillman days...I still try to stick with mostly meats...I do eat nuts now, wheat breads, more cheeses (still Stillman approved).

I think the key to my maintain plan is keeping dinner lighter than other meals, and trying to keep any heavy meals early in the day ( even on splurge days). I still am careful about my drinking, as in I still dont drink margaritas and those sugar drinks.. I keep it vodka based, or wines....I think those new habits are going to help me get through the summer, and still stay in my bikini.

My bday weekend is August 6th and we are doing a big party at a local resort...turning 29, so not quite the big 30 yet...( not that there is anything wrong with the big 30)...We will basically be wearing swimwear all day long on the resort and as one of the bday girls, I refuse to look like like a large one.The timing is perfect on this because I find it easier to stay on target when I have little mini-goals lined up..
I am sure most of you will agree.

I hope this week has allowed all of you to lose MORE weight...

Last edited by akagal20; 07-08-2011 at 08:28 AM..
Old 07-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #200
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
busy day, gals! Well.. this really sucks. . I was doing well all day! We were running late for church so I told the boys we would go out afterward. . They wanted to go get "wings" so I agreed and decided to order the steak salad. How bad could it be, right? Steak, lettuce . maybe a few tomatoes. . . Well Guess What Peeps? It came loaded with (and I do mean loaded). . grilled- blooming onion thing on top. OK . so I can deal . . I gingerly picked off each carb-laden piece . and took my first big bite (mind you. by this time, the boys were 1/2 way through their burgers and wings. . (OOO and wraps!))) Guess what I found. A Layer of deep fried potatoes - French Fry style? Who does that?

My day just took a downhill spiral after that. . so I need to go to bed cuz I feel horrible and crappy and mean!!!

I'll check in tomorrow!!
OOMG eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww, who does that to a steak salad????? Send it back next time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
sounds like the best salad ever!! OMG. What a surprise that mustve been.

I have to start over again too today. Its that "just one more day" syndrome. terrible terrible but Im good to go now.

...I have chicken marinating from yesterday in those McCormick seasoning mixes. There is some olive oil in it, but at least I will be back to meat. I promise. Then the next few days will be tuna.

Anyone wanna have a tuna eating contest?

My new goal is 110 for August 8.

Psyche- Nice job on hitting goal. Congrats!!!

Nermo- sooooooooo nice to see you back!!! Stick around girl, you were one of our true champs!!!!

CC- what have you been up to these days??

GT- You got game girl. How do you keep it on track!!!

Mar-

To everyone else- Keep up the great work!!! You can do this!!! Get in the zone and get it done!!! promise yourself 2 weeks and the rest will fall into place!!
LOL Al I've been on a tuna binge the past day or so....just doing the usual, working and planning mom's next trip......
Quote:
I'm so not up for the tuna eating contest!!! I seriously think I've eaten all I can take for quite a while!!!!! ......now I'm up for a chicken eating contest!!!
LOL GT, we are on the same wavelength.......I roasted a whole one last night for munching on today after the tuna is gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelsmrf View Post
I'm down another 0.6 pounds today, I'm loving it! I'm already thinking about what I'm going to eat for my free meal this weekend, looking forward to it!

Can you guys have salsa on Stillman's? I made this chicken recipe that I found on Lyle's boards, I've eaten it two days in a row now and it's yummy. You could just leave the salsa out if not, the spices do give it a nice subtle flavor... I will probably add cayenne pepper next time to give it a little kick!

Mexican Style Shredded Chicken

1.5 lbs of chicken breasts
4 cups water
1/3 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic
1 tsp onion
2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika

1. Throw all the ingredients in a big saucepan and boil on high for 10 minutes.

2. Reduce heat to medium, cover with a lid slightly open and simmer for 30-35 minutes

3. Let cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a bowl,leaving sauce in pan. It will be super tender at this point, so take a fork and slide it down the chicken,stab it, mash it until you have a ton of shredded chicken.

4. Pour 3/4 cup salsa into the chicken and use your hands to coat it.
mmmmmmmmmm, even with just the spices it sounds delish....will do it to half my chik today! Thank you!
Quote:
Good Morning Georgeous Ladies,

I'm with you GT.....I am taking a break from tuna indefinately...I haven't touched a can in about 3 weeks...On the other hand, I have been indulging in canned white chicken...Not too bad I must say..I make chicken salad with all kinds of spices, a little parmesan and mustard...I had a packet of splenda to give it a kick and hello good eats....Sorry Al...Not on that bandwagon....

I have really been enjoying lean turkey meat in a variety of ways and all kinds of fish....baked broiled, sauteed...I get that olivo spray fake butter with no fat, cholesterol, carbs to give anything that I saute a little lift and use plenty of spices....

As for your shoe fettish CC..You know you are alright....HeHeeee....

So I have been very cautious about adding things to my diet as I want to maintain my weight loses...I eat the nuts every now and again, but I have noticed that I am very easy to be full or near full...It is a nice feeling and very welcomed...I'm learning how to control my eating...I think this is my next phase of this so called weight management thing....It feels good...I hope to share these things with you as I go along...I just want to caution everyone that some form of exercise is a good way to maintain because you feel good about the things that you eat that day and I feel full faster...Like today...I jogged for 40 minutes(about 3.5 miles..I'm a slow jogger at the moment) and then I whipped up some eggbeaters and 2 lean turkey links...It was so much that I divided it so I'll probably eat the rest for breakfast tomorrow before work (or most likely when I am driving there)...I will probably have canned white chicken salad for lunch and drink plenty of water throughout the day...I feel fresh and cleansed and just kinda amazing....Jogging really clears my mind and makes me feel good...I'll increase my mileage by next week to get to the 1 hour jogging that I use to do earlier this year and last year...I really enjoy it and it is my 'me' time...

Ok, my post is too long...I'll talk to you later..Take care all you wonderful loser....Happy Thursday
thanks, doc......esp. since I sniped the bid on another pair last night.......
Quote:
Oooh just made it home peeps with literally seconds to spare before thunder, lightening, hail, wind tornado things!! I've never seen anything like it!! One minute you're sitting in the sun gasping for air, the next it's like the end of the world is coming!!!
Today was so not the day to wear a short skirt-I'm sure everyone got an eyeful!!!
now who's rear of the year if ya got it, flaunt it, girl!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
I really want to take up jogging!! I'd feel like a proper 'fit' person then!! I just think I'd be too embarrassed to try! I don't think I'd be any good!!
O but think of the cute HK stuff to wear while running.......sweeeeeeeeeet!
Quote:
I know what you mean abut being cranky! I slept in this am and couldn't make a good breakfast so I am not eating breakfast so I don't eat carbs! after my ice cream and toast with wait for it... Nutella! last night I need to be good today I have tuna and am going to wrap it in lettuce instead of a carby wrap and I am having a chicken salad for dinner I am working my way slowly back onto low carb it seems to be working better than just trying to jump my way right back into stills it is my ultimate goal though because I know it works! look st all the proof we have, Al, GT, Tanya, Psych doc, CC and the list goes on....
OMG girl, that's not crabby, it's a coma it's in the past, it can't hurt you anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
I'm afraid of it, myself. . The whole . .meat sitting on the shelf thing. . .scares me. . Weird. .that Tuna (which I don't consider meat in my mind. . I know. .I'm strange!). . but Chicken in a can bothers me. . .The beef does, too.. Kinda like the potted meat. .and spam. .
no hooves in cans, only fins and feathers, works for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocj7mea View Post
Hello ladies!! Haven't been doing so great the past few days. I start looking good and feeling good and then I decide "Oh, I can have this one meal" The problem is it turns into a day or two (or three) worth of meals So far I am on track for today, but I am eating high fat for a day or two until I get back into the groove of things. So glad this a journey and not a destination or I don't think I would ever make it, lol!

But definitely can't do a tuna fest, lol!!! I can do a shrimp and tilapia fest though
I have the shrimps on the WM list, thank you again momto!
Quote:
Oh i loooooooooooooove fried onions!!! I actually can't remember the last time I had some!! Sigh!!
I can, two years ago after grandma's funeral............
Quote:
Ok..Let me clear something up...The only meat products I eat in a can are canned white meat chicken, albacore and regular tuna and crab meat....Spam/vienna sausages seem disgusting and anything beefy is beyond the pale....Canned chicken is surprisingly good and on the yummy side with eggbeaters or made into chicken patties and baked with your favorite herbs/spices or eaten straight out of the can with nothing added...For some reason it is good to me....Now tuna out of the can needs help in the form of condiments and herbs to be remotely edible

Goodness Mar--NUTELLA!!! Oh No!!! The other day I was at Target just looking in the food aisle and I saw that among the peanut butter...Boy did I have a hankering for peanut butter, but then there was this macadamian/almond/peanut butter spread that got my attention...It looked so yummy and I could just imagine what it would taste like on a tollhouse cracker....I had to immediately get out of that aisle....Just thinking about it now is a turn off, but in the heat of the moment who knows what would have happened....
Gawd, they should call that stuff BUTT ella
Quote:
There was a sale on Nutella today at the supermarket!!! Yes, really!!! A huuuuuuuuge jar!!! I was buying chicken breasts and milk-oh joy!!! Actually I wasn't tempted!! (well not that tempted!)

Quote:
Oh there's loads of canned sausage meaty kinda weirdy stuff in Germany- whole aisles dedicated to it!!
yes, we Germans love our creative meat products.......so many sausages, so little time........
Quote:
yeah it came free in the mail so I ate it I wouldn't be able to buy it and not eat the whole jar haha. I have heard that Macadamia Nut butter is one of the best for being low carb but I haven't actually looked into it because I am not ready to start the peanut butter monster again ... and with me any nuts lead to te Pb monster haha
mmmmm can't wait to try cashew butter one day
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivibee View Post
GT - I haven't quite reached the Tuna breaking point yet but I'm damn close!
yer not alone!
Quote:
Watching a programme about Kate in Canada! I see your must read fashion mag is called Lou Lou!!
in Canada maybe, dunno.......Mar?
Quote:
don't see why not! let's go for it!

off to find food love you guys!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #201
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hey, Tanya- did you ever discuss Stilly's with your Dad while losing/at goal/maintaining? He was the one who hooked you up, I was just wondering his take on your losses. You're so happy now nobody should be giving you crap.

And btw we do need you to post! Nothing like a reminder of what goal is like to help others get there.......
Old 07-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #202
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hey, Tanya- did you ever discuss Stilly's with your Dad while losing/at goal/maintaining? He was the one who hooked you up, I was just wondering his take on your losses. You're so happy now nobody should be giving you crap.

And btw we do need you to post! Nothing like a reminder of what goal is like to help others get there.......
HI CC

My dad was very pleased with my losses, only because he probably was tired of hearing me complain! LOL. No one is giving me too much trouble on my weight, I think maybe everyone is just getting used to it, finally. Thank the lord!
My hubby still wants my weight back up but he is willing to let me slide for the summer time ( I love him)
My dad agrees that the Stillman Stay Slim plan as listed in the book is a very good plan to follow. My dad works out alot and is also a runner, so he of course believes in following a good quality cardio plan in conjunction with the stay slim plan. At the end of the day all the Stillman stay slim plan consists of is counting calories( which I still dont do), keeping carbs still kind of low, and allowing more splurges....My goal now is to get my working out back up to speed so I dont feel so guilty after splurges and I dont have to do so many stillmans days to make up for it. I havent been doing much of any workouts.

-Tanya
Old 07-08-2011, 09:49 AM   #203
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

Also CC you are right about my need to keep posting

I know that a lot of people are really scared of maintenance, including ME, now that I am doing it 100% now. I can maybe offer some relief to others, for life after the plan. Its possible!

For example, I had a clean day yesterday BUT I had cheese fries yesterday at a bar( with sour cream, bacon bits, jalapenos, and tons of cheese)...but today its all Stillmans for me and it will even that right out.
Its getting easier, but I must say my biggest problem is that my appetite is coming back.... arghhh
I still eat less but I feel like, totally hungrier!!

-T
Old 07-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #204
Major LCF Poster!

So I am down to my regular 148 today! only took a month to get back to my post stillmans weight, I started eating carbs again and went from 143 to 148 in like day.

All this puppy stress is working because I don't have the time to eat bad food! haha

Last night I got home from work and one of the puppies had torn a hole in one of the other puppies faces! I had to rush her to the vet and she had to get staples in her face, so I didn't get to eat after lunch yesterday but I was really hungry after seeing that anyways, then my dogs were upset I was gone so long one of them tore a my leather couch! Like a 2 foot tear!

As for will and kate thy are flying over the prairies and going right to Calgary its too bad I would have like to see them and what Kate was wearing.

Loulou is one of the Canadian Fashion Mags but we still read Vogue as the big fashion magazine.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #205
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
So I am down to my regular 148 today! only took a month to get back to my post stillmans weight, I started eating carbs again and went from 143 to 148 in like day.

All this puppy stress is working because I don't have the time to eat bad food! haha

Last night I got home from work and one of the puppies had torn a hole in one of the other puppies faces! I had to rush her to the vet and she had to get staples in her face, so I didn't get to eat after lunch yesterday but I was really hungry after seeing that anyways, then my dogs were upset I was gone so long one of them tore a my leather couch! Like a 2 foot tear!

As for will and kate thy are flying over the prairies and going right to Calgary its too bad I would have like to see them and what Kate was wearing.

Loulou is one of the Canadian Fashion Mags but we still read Vogue as the big fashion magazine.
Mar,
I am glad you are back to 148 so you can get back to working towards goal
I know it sucks to have to back track, but whatever, you did it

I notice you said your weight spiked when you started eating carbs
Do you mind telling me precisely what you ate that spiked that gain? Was it a lot, or just a little bit of carb that affected you so much?
I have been eating more carbs now that I am on maintain and I have not had such a spike ( not in 1 day)
I guess we all have different tolerances to carbs, as far as the water weight we pick up.

-T
Old 07-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #206
Major LCF Poster!

Good afternoon my lovely ladies, I've come up with a plan of action to hopefully lose 47.8 lbs by my birthday or as close as I can possibly get.

Stick to Stillman's QWL for a full 42 days.(6 weeks)
Exercise everyday 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins in the evening, alternate weight training 6 days a week.
Drink at least 100 oz water/no cal drinks everyday.

I'll be starting Sunday and weighing in everyday tp stay accountable!
Wish me luck
Old 07-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #207
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Good afternoon my lovely ladies, I've come up with a plan of action to hopefully lose 47.8 lbs by my birthday or as close as I can possibly get.

Exercise everyday 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins in the evening, alternate weight training 6 days a week.

Wish me luck
Cy-
sounds really good
I think you can come close to pulling this off if you dont cheat, not even 1 little small bite off the plan, not even one
47 lbs is sound like a stretch but I could believe that maybe 30 lbs can be lost ! If I were you I wouldnt even bother with the weight training...

-T

Last edited by akagal20; 07-08-2011 at 11:57 AM..
Old 07-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: momtocj7mea
Stats: 282/179/162
WOE: Paleo/Primal..whole foods FTW!
Start Date: 11/30/11
Ditto what T said, pass on the weight training until you get closer to your goal.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #209
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Mar,
I am glad you are back to 148 so you can get back to working towards goal
I know it sucks to have to back track, but whatever, you did it

I notice you said your weight spiked when you started eating carbs
Do you mind telling me precisely what you ate that spiked that gain? Was it a lot, or just a little bit of carb that affected you so much?
I have been eating more carbs now that I am on maintain and I have not had such a spike ( not in 1 day)
I guess we all have different tolerances to carbs, as far as the water weight we pick up.

-T
I think it was alot but I can't remember I do remember it being Veggies that spiked it as opposed to breads which I thought was weird, but it spiked right up in a day and then I stayed at 148 after that I was worried at first because I thought if I gained 5 pounds in a day I really could gain all my weight back in a week but its been good I think next time I will introduce slower and remember to keep drinking lots of water especially when I have lots of salt.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #210
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Wish me luck
Good luck!
Closed Thread