Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 09:27 AM   #391
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Yeah-i used to do jazz and tap dance back in the day--and those shoes are exactely like them! They've stretched out already too! Yay!!
Oh and my skirts are def not minis!! I class 3 inches above the knee as short!! I wear them slightly shorter in the winter with heavy tights tho!
I had some watermelon last week! They're low in cals and but they're mostly sugary water if you look at a pi chart-and high GI-but then you eat so little they seem to be ok! Berries are the fruits with the lowest carbs.
__________________

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #392
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Left Mum back to the airport last night. But I'm going home tomorrow for 6 weeks so yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Have to go an clean and pack! Having coffee first-he!!Sent Mum home with a case!!
She told me she's going to speak to me about my 'eating habits' when I get home-so deffy not looking forward to that conversation!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #393
Junior LCF Member
 
millsinboots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sebring, Florida
Posts: 4
Gallery: millsinboots
WOE: stilmans
Start Date: july 18th
Stuck to it

Yeah, my husband is in the Army. Active at Fort Hood, TX...the vortex of HELL. He's is being medically retired out due to a sever leg injury that cost him the ability to ever run again. I'm a PT so I did his rehab, but i could never get his dorsiflexion to recover because there is a fixed angle plate holding his tibia together...and I BELIEVE it's laying on the motor nerve. BUT, he is in good spirits, he recovered well (been two years since the accident). They have kept him busy since then, and I'm in a different state contracting and busting my backside trying to prepare for his possible career in unemployment, due to the disability and perm weight bearing restrictions I love working though, so I can't say I mind so much.
So, I stuck with it yesterday - no problems. I go to an athletic trainer 3 times a week and he kicks my butt I do eat a little tiny bit of carbs and yes, caffeine, to get me thru it. Atkins bar and a s/f energy drink. It works well for me and I know I'm losing, but I'm not a scale freak - weigh in about twice a week.

Today so far:
half an Atkins bar (it just did not hit the spot today)
chicken breast
fried egg - pam spray
1 quart of zero carb Ion4 for recovery (like gatorade)

Suggestions are always appreciated!
millsinboots is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 09:55 AM   #394
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
IM2fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great Lake State
Posts: 4,869
Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Left Mum back to the airport last night. But I'm going home tomorrow for 6 weeks so yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Have to go an clean and pack! Having coffee first-he!!Sent Mum home with a case!!
She told me she's going to speak to me about my 'eating habits' when I get home-so deffy not looking forward to that conversation!!!
GT. .dont' clobber me. .but I have to say. you may need to seriously think about a maintenance plan. I am positive you look devine already (I'm 5-4 and could never imagine myself at 119 well. . I could but I know that would be impossible. . !!!) and she probably wants you to eat "Healthier". . You probably don't need to go overboard. . but I bet she wants to see you eating more fruit and veggies.. those are so low in carbs, it may actually give your body a booste to burn more calories! Just think Au Natural. . and stay away from the processed crap. .it'll get you every time. .

I'm seriously concentrating on doing just that!!
__________________
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "O Crap.. She's up!!!
Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet.
IM2fat is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #395
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 18
Gallery: i<3taubes
Stats: 140/130/115 5'3
WOE: Harcombe Diet
Start Date: March 2011
Hi! I'm Taylor. Sorry to intrude on your thread. I'm new to all this, so just let me know if this is the wrong way to go about this

I was wondering if yall could give me some advice on Stillmans. I'm 5'3 and 130 pounds and I would like to get down to 115 in about a month. Would that be possible with the Stillman's QWL plan? I will stick to it religiously if so. I've gained these 15 pounds in about 3 months if that makes a difference with the speed of weight loss.

I've tried Atkins and found that my weight stays pretty steady. Has your experience been that Stillman's is more effective/faster than Atkins?

Thanks for the tips!
i<3taubes is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:19 AM   #396
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Ok I am at 147 today, I think I am back to normal but we will see, stupid dehydration!

CC I drank lots of gaterade I could barely move I was so tired and it really helped!



I stayed on plan yesterday I had 3 chicken breast, a pork chop and some shrimp :blush: I always eat lots when I start back on stills but then it tapers back down... hopefully it will soon I can't afford to keep eating this way haha

So its sweltering here! its supposed to be something like 47C with the humidex 35C before!I am not sure what that is in Farenheit

Only in Winnipeg do we go from -40 to plus 40 I swear

So I was dumb and went rollerblading last night in this crazy heat and almost melted I had to stop about 5 times just to sit in the shade!
Mar922 is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:23 AM   #397
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3taubes View Post
Hi! I'm Taylor. Sorry to intrude on your thread. I'm new to all this, so just let me know if this is the wrong way to go about this

I was wondering if yall could give me some advice on Stillmans. I'm 5'3 and 130 pounds and I would like to get down to 115 in about a month. Would that be possible with the Stillman's QWL plan? I will stick to it religiously if so. I've gained these 15 pounds in about 3 months if that makes a difference with the speed of weight loss.

I've tried Atkins and found that my weight stays pretty steady. Has your experience been that Stillman's is more effective/faster than Atkins?

Thanks for the tips!
Hi Taylor!

I started on atkins and then moved to Stillmans about a month later (maybe sooner I can't remember anymore haha) It lost alot quicker on Stills than on atkins

I have lost 15 pounds in a month but I am not as close to my goal weight as you are I actually lost 10 pounds in a week once but again I was going from 153-143 so I had more water and fat to lose, if you stick to plan you will lose it forsure though. I hope to lose 15 pounds this month too and get down to my final goal weight although I am sure it will change again haha
Mar922 is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #398
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 18
Gallery: i<3taubes
Stats: 140/130/115 5'3
WOE: Harcombe Diet
Start Date: March 2011
Thank you so much for the quick response! That's really encouraging!

The only thing about Stillman's is that it seems really high in protein. Are you still able to reach ketosis without a lot of dietary fat? I also have a very muscular build for a female. I'm a little concerned that a higher protein diet will only exacerbate that problem. Has that been your experience at all?

Best of luck in reaching your goal weight!
i<3taubes is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #399
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3taubes View Post
Thank you so much for the quick response! That's really encouraging!

The only thing about Stillman's is that it seems really high in protein. Are you still able to reach ketosis without a lot of dietary fat? I also have a very muscular build for a female. I'm a little concerned that a higher protein diet will only exacerbate that problem. Has that been your experience at all?

Best of luck in reaching your goal weight!
Hi,

I haven't had a problem reaching ketosis but I have never used strips or I am just assuming I reached it because I lost so quickly.

I think as long as there are no carbs your body will burn the fat and without the added fat from food your body would burn body fat faster, I read something like that about stillmans once... Can't find the link though sorry.

I am also really muscular (see my legs! haha) eating high protein hasn't made me any more muscular I think it just stopped me from losing muscle,GT has said something like that a few times.

I once asked a friend of mine who is a personal trainer if there is anyway I could be less muscular and he pretty much said I was stuck this way haha. Maybe if I was less active I would lose some muscle and gain fat and could maybe lose it that way but who wants to gain for fat and lose muscle?
Mar922 is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:34 PM   #400
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi Makeme!! Get thee to the posh gym!! And use all the facilities!!! I'm sick of News of the World too-but what they did in relation to Millie Dowler etc was disgusting.
No, i've never tried it but I saw the 3day John Frieda one. I don't think it would work for what I want though-I still want curls , waves and bounce just not frizz!!!! I never wear my hair straight-just doesn't suit me!
That is soooo cool about your godson!! Imagine!!! We'll have to watch out for him!
I agree it was disgusting. Obviously all the tabloids have been at it, lets hope it will be a lesson to them all.
The serum is also for curly styles and gets rid of frizz... so, good for what you want too. My hair is naturally curly and it works great when I wear it natural, I just prefer me with straight hair, its honestly miles better than the JF stuff. I'll keep you informed about my Godsons progress, its so exciting. Oh and one is going to the posh gym tomorrow.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #401
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Is one?!!
I'll have to try the serum so if it keeps curls-where did you get it? Boots? Or a salon?
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #402
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Psych-congrats on the bathing suit!!!!! Go you!!!!! and knowing you look good-major congrats on that!! I'm not that brave yet!!! This Summer I've worn sleeveless tops and playsuits! And my skirts are quite short-well for me anyway! And I've worn high waisted skirts with crop tops-so with a gap at the waist( ok sounds trailer trashy when I read it but it's not, I swear!!)....and believe me, I've felt so self conscious in every single thing-but to wear so little is an achievement for me......so maybe next year it will be bathing suit and bikini time!!!!!
I did look at 1950s style ones -their bikinis are the opposits of brazilian string ones!!!!(kelly brooke ones in NewLook, Makeme!) but i was too scared to try them on!!!!
I actually like that style...would not be doing the brazilian string ones...do you mean the "really" skimpy ones? Guess so...as nice as they are I just can not be dealing with the maintenance of a landing strip.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:45 PM   #403
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi Taylor!! Butting in is exactely the way to do it!!!!
It is totally possible to lose 10 or 15lbs in a month on Stills!!!! I agree with Mar-with no dietry fat on Stills the only stuff left to burn is off the body!! The desired result?? I think so!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #404
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Eeeeeeeek-------47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd have to sit at the fridge with the door open!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #405
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Psych-congrats on the bathing suit!!!!! Go you!!!!! and knowing you look good-major congrats on that!! I'm not that brave yet!!! This Summer I've worn sleeveless tops and playsuits! And my skirts are quite short-well for me anyway! And I've worn high waisted skirts with crop tops-so with a gap at the waist( ok sounds trailer trashy when I read it but it's not, I swear!!)....and believe me, I've felt so self conscious in every single thing-but to wear so little is an achievement for me......so maybe next year it will be bathing suit and bikini time!!!!!
I did look at 1950s style ones -their bikinis are the opposits of brazilian string ones!!!!(kelly brooke ones in NewLook, Makeme!) but i was too scared to try them on!!!!
Bet you would look great in one GT.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #406
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Just got my hot pink patent brogues delivered!!! But wow are they narrow!! They're Spanish-think they must have narrow feet! He!! And I actually bought a size up-cos the reviews said they ran small-but even with that they're tight-but oh so pink and shiny!!!!!
Oooh can you post a pic.
makemeslim is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #407
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Im2-i'd never clobber ya!!!!!!!! I think she wants me to eat more cals. I swear that woman is trying to feed me up!! Ha!!! I know I probably should. Oh yeah and none of us should ever go back to the processed stuff!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #408
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,641
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh you posted one already...very cool!
makemeslim is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #409
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I actually like that style...would not be doing the brazilian string ones...do you mean the "really" skimpy ones? Guess so...as nice as they are I just can not be dealing with the maintenance of a landing strip.
Yea I meant really skimpy bikinis!!! Can't be dealing with the strip either-or for me all that fake tan either!!!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #410
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Bet you would look great in one GT.
Nooooooooo!!!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #411
Major LCF Poster!
 
It'stime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,127
Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 173/180/120
WOE: Atkins72 five days/Stillmans 2 days
Start Date: November 1st, 2014
Do you ever go off plan just a little and find it ends you in a ditch?
It'stime is online now  
Old 07-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #412
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Still going strong. . i think I'm down 2 but who's counting until it falls below stats. . just a quick drive by. .got lotsa stuff to do today!!

Good luck everyone.. Losers United!
woohoo I would so take two! Stay strong my friend!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 02:47 PM   #413
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Do you ever go off plan just a little and find it ends you in a ditch?
Eh-yeah!!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #414
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
All packed!! And you could eat your chicken off the bathroom floor!!!! Having tea-all that cleaning is tiring!! Then I'm off to bed! I'm giving a semester exam tomorrow at 8--nasty me!!!! I finish work at lunchtime and am on a 15:55 flight--see how desperate I am to get outta here!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 03:14 PM   #415
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,303
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Do you ever go off plan just a little and find it ends you in a ditch?
I fall off the wagon at least once a week haha I think the best thing to do is not dwell on it but just have your chocolate or carrot or whatever you went off plan with and then get right back on the wagon!

I did that today! I plan to sweat off what I ate because its so hot here its like a sauna outside 49 with the humidex!
Mar922 is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #416
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Yeah-i used to do jazz and tap dance back in the day--and those shoes are exactely like them! They've stretched out already too! Yay!!
Oh and my skirts are def not minis!! I class 3 inches above the knee as short!! I wear them slightly shorter in the winter with heavy tights tho!
I had some watermelon last week! They're low in cals and but they're mostly sugary water if you look at a pi chart-and high GI-but then you eat so little they seem to be ok! Berries are the fruits with the lowest carbs.
OMG tap, I've not the coordination! Jazz and ballet tho.

O good on the skirts, I remember minis tho.......ahhh, youth
So love the skirt and tights look, but I've been anti skirt/dress for years just like most US women, we prefer to schlep in jeans/pants.

And then for the first time in a looooong time I was trying on some new heels and caught in the mirror......legs! without fat knees! Holy Carp, when did that happen?
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #417
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Left Mum back to the airport last night. But I'm going home tomorrow for 6 weeks so yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Have to go an clean and pack! Having coffee first-he!!Sent Mum home with a case!!
She told me she's going to speak to me about my 'eating habits' when I get home-so deffy not looking forward to that conversation!!!
the conversation. again. oh, kill you now!

Is your contract up or is this your summer break?
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #418
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3taubes View Post
Hi! I'm Taylor. Sorry to intrude on your thread. I'm new to all this, so just let me know if this is the wrong way to go about this

I was wondering if yall could give me some advice on Stillmans. I'm 5'3 and 130 pounds and I would like to get down to 115 in about a month. Would that be possible with the Stillman's QWL plan? I will stick to it religiously if so. I've gained these 15 pounds in about 3 months if that makes a difference with the speed of weight loss.

I've tried Atkins and found that my weight stays pretty steady. Has your experience been that Stillman's is more effective/faster than Atkins?

Thanks for the tips!
Barge right in, girl! O you will lose so much faster than Atkins......no excersize required! IMHO Atkins is great for maintenance or if you workout a ton, but loss is slow if you don't.
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #419
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,906
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Ok I am at 147 today, I think I am back to normal but we will see, stupid dehydration!

CC I drank lots of gaterade I could barely move I was so tired and it really helped!

I stayed on plan yesterday I had 3 chicken breast, a pork chop and some shrimp :blush: I always eat lots when I start back on stills but then it tapers back down... hopefully it will soon I can't afford to keep eating this way haha

So its sweltering here! its supposed to be something like 47C with the humidex 35C before!I am not sure what that is in Farenheit

Only in Winnipeg do we go from -40 to plus 40 I swear

So I was dumb and went rollerblading last night in this crazy heat and almost melted I had to stop about 5 times just to sit in the shade!
O yeah dem electrolytes izz what you needin'

LOL we have the same weather...take it easy in this heat, you're not used to the tropical stuff. BF melts in anything over 72F......
CCGirl is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 03:48 PM   #420
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Yay on the fat-less knees CC!!!! I've still got fat knees!!!

I love skirts and dresses-I'm such a girlie girl!!! And the 60s look is coming in for the Winter here-short bright colour blocked skirts and shifts with black tihhts and mary-janes!!! Yay!! Love the Twiggy look-wish I had her figure!!

No that's just my Summer break-til the Winter Semester starts!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.