Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #361
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
No-no big feet!!! And believe me my friends wouldn't part with them!!!! Would you wear flats at your wedding?

Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #362
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
yep, BF is 5'9" lil Irish/German dude

after years of parental harassment we finally decided to commit.

our wedding theme.........the romance of Josephine and Wyatt

Old 07-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #363
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GT all your BFFs are midgets like you
Old 07-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #364
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I want a Southern Belle style gown...

Old 07-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #365
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good nite lovelies!
Old 07-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #366
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
CC! How fabulous. . You won't regret it. . and I love the "theme" . Love Sam Elliott. err. perhaps its just that voice!! would love to wake up with that growl every day. . lol . . Either Way. . I also love the name Wyatt. (my son has that middle name!). . and I'm a girly girl at heart. . white. . ruffles. . southern bell. .

O.. do it. . and Do it big. .fancy hair. .fancy veil. . .
Old 07-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #367
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's going to be on the porch at a beautiful B&B in Lake Luzerne, New York. A simple affair, only about ten people.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:05 AM   #368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL Sam Elliott.......I see you like your manly men, too!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:41 AM   #369
Big Yapper!!!!

Sounds lovely CC!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #370
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
good nite lovelies!
CC

ok sweet ball gown

what shoe size do you wear?
My wedding shoes were a size 11

-T
Old 07-18-2011, 06:50 AM   #371
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Tyson pre cooked diced chicken

Tyson makes these awesome pre cooked chicken cubes that I am currently obsessed with

I put the chicken on salads, also in omelets, etc etc
I put them in pasta for my hubby

They are so easy and heat up fast. And I can take them work and make random meals with them

Tyson.com : Grilled & Ready™ Frozen Fully Cooked Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
Old 07-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #372
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: millsinboots
WOE: stilmans
Start Date: july 18th
Joining late

Hi everyone I realize I'm coming in on this with less than two weeks to spare, but I need to lose at least 10 lbs before the 2nd of august. I haven't seen my husband in months and I don't want to show up chubby. I'm 7 lbs over my BMI and I have a total of 25 lbs to lose before I'm back to normal, but this extra 10 is not exactly aesthetically pleasing, either
Hope you don't mind my butting in for a few weeks (or months). Really need the support. I've low carbed a few times in the past 10 years, so I know what I'm doing for the most part. Might need a refresher, on the occasion.

Anyway, HELLO everybody
Old 07-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #373
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/178/130
WOE: medifast/Atkins
Start Date: June 11th 2014
Congratulation CC and what a beautiful dress!

Hi Millsinboots.,,, I just jumped in here for a month. This is a very helpful and nice crowd....

I have only been on for one day and have lost two pounds. I was coming off a big splurge week end so I am glad I didn't see all the new pounds arrive. I believe I cut them off at the pass

By the way Getting there,,,those big onions are 13 carbs and I decided to just throw very few pieces on my steak and let my hubby have the rest. I wish they weren't so many carbs in them...

Frances
Old 07-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #374
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Hi Guys!

Just doing a fly bye looks like everyone is doin great!

I had a parasite in my stomach last week, I don't know if its still there or if it went away but I lost about 6 pounds in 2 days from dehydration so now I am waiting for my weight to normalize to see where I am, I have a feeling I am still the same though But I am back to eating today! Kinda hope the 6 pounds will stay off but I know it won't haha

on the plus side all my puppies were adopted! so I am back to my 2 babies its so nice!
Old 07-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #375
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Hello Everyone!

Congrats CC on getting engaged and doing the marriage thing...Southern Belle..Ummm, I'm trying to wrap my mind around that concept and how I imagine you to be...

Hang in there I2F..My family (Mom and sister) go to IHOP on a regular basis and I go rarely with them...I get the same thing most times...eggbeater omlette with turkey bacon, mushrooms and onions....I make sure to tell them NOT to add any of their pancake batter to my omlette..They do that for everyone of their omlettes to make them smooth..I'm perplexed by that because on the occasion that I make an omlette at home, I never use pancake batter to make mine smooth and tasty...Go figure...

MIB...You'll find the environment here very friendly and very supportive of your goals...Happy losing!!

AkaGal, I'm gonna check those Tyson chicken cubes out...I have been obsessed recently with making chicken nuggets in the oven...I cut up my chicken breasts into cubes and add all kinds of seasonings and coat with parmesan...Delicious....

I finally broke down and bought a few one piece bathing suits for my vacation coming up in two weeks...I'm very excited and I think I look pretty good in my suit....I can't believe I have a size 6 swimsuit...Amazing...My 'friend' is looking forward to the trip as well...This will be a well deserved time for rest and relaxation, but also to explore...

Well, I'll talk with everyone later...I have a late night ahead of me...Take care...
Old 07-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #376
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post

By the way Getting there,,,those big onions are 13 carbs and I decided to just throw very few pieces on my steak and let my hubby have the rest. I wish they weren't so many carbs in them...
Yeah I know-I really love onions!!!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #377
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ssabrina
Stats: 192.5/163.5/130 Height: 5'2"
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: Restart 12/6/11
Hey everyone! I tried this plan back in May and failed so badly, then went to the HCG diet, then to PSMF, then Ketogenic, now back to Stillman, but in a much more disciplined way. I've lost 7 lbs in 4 days! However, in fairness, I'm also taking a low dose EC stack.

CCgirl, congratulations! I had a quick question for you--I saw an earlier post you made about how we lose potassium when we drink too much water. I was wondering how much water you drink per day?

Also, I found what appears to be an amazing potassium supplement but I can't find many reviews on it. It's called eboost pink lemonade and has 5 calories, 1 g carbs, and 500 mg of potassium per serving! It seems too good to be true but I noticed a bunch of other supplements in it which I will have to look up individually. Has anyone tried it?

Update: The nutritional info on their site doesn't match what's on drugstore.com!

Last edited by ssabrina; 07-18-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Old 07-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #378
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
CC

ok sweet ball gown

what shoe size do you wear?
My wedding shoes were a size 11

-T
O T yer sweet, I am small footed for my height, 8-8.5

chick cubes great idea for those on the run!
Quote:
Originally Posted by millsinboots View Post
Hi everyone I realize I'm coming in on this with less than two weeks to spare, but I need to lose at least 10 lbs before the 2nd of august. I haven't seen my husband in months and I don't want to show up chubby. I'm 7 lbs over my BMI and I have a total of 25 lbs to lose before I'm back to normal, but this extra 10 is not exactly aesthetically pleasing, either
Hope you don't mind my butting in for a few weeks (or months). Really need the support. I've low carbed a few times in the past 10 years, so I know what I'm doing for the most part. Might need a refresher, on the occasion.

Anyway, HELLO everybody
hey, butt in away! DH in the service??
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'stime View Post
Congratulation CC and what a beautiful dress!

Hi Millsinboots.,,, I just jumped in here for a month. This is a very helpful and nice crowd....

I have only been on for one day and have lost two pounds. I was coming off a big splurge week end so I am glad I didn't see all the new pounds arrive. I believe I cut them off at the pass

hey Mills, don't be fooled, she's in and outta here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hi Guys!

Just doing a fly bye looks like everyone is doin great!

I had a parasite in my stomach last week, I don't know if its still there or if it went away but I lost about 6 pounds in 2 days from dehydration so now I am waiting for my weight to normalize to see where I am, I have a feeling I am still the same though But I am back to eating today! Kinda hope the 6 pounds will stay off but I know it won't haha

on the plus side all my puppies were adopted! so I am back to my 2 babies its so nice!
MAAAAAAAR get thee some SF Gatorade (G2) for the hydration, but check the carbs first........
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Hello Everyone!

Congrats CC on getting engaged and doing the marriage thing...Southern Belle..Ummm, I'm trying to wrap my mind around that concept and how I imagine you to be...

Hang in there I2F..My family (Mom and sister) go to IHOP on a regular basis and I go rarely with them...I get the same thing most times...eggbeater omlette with turkey bacon, mushrooms and onions....I make sure to tell them NOT to add any of their pancake batter to my omlette..They do that for everyone of their omlettes to make them smooth..I'm perplexed by that because on the occasion that I make an omlette at home, I never use pancake batter to make mine smooth and tasty...Go figure...

MIB...You'll find the environment here very friendly and very supportive of your goals...Happy losing!!

AkaGal, I'm gonna check those Tyson chicken cubes out...I have been obsessed recently with making chicken nuggets in the oven...I cut up my chicken breasts into cubes and add all kinds of seasonings and coat with parmesan...Delicious....

I finally broke down and bought a few one piece bathing suits for my vacation coming up in two weeks...I'm very excited and I think I look pretty good in my suit....I can't believe I have a size 6 swimsuit...Amazing...My 'friend' is looking forward to the trip as well...This will be a well deserved time for rest and relaxation, but also to explore...

Well, I'll talk with everyone later...I have a late night ahead of me...Take care...
been wearing his ring for years, just commiting is all, but it will be fun. I know, me a southern belle, who woulda thunk it? I just didn't think leather would have been on theme

mmmmmm nuggets mmmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssabrina View Post
Hey everyone! I tried this plan back in May and failed so badly, then went to the HCG diet, then to PSMF, then Ketogenic, now back to Stillman, but in a much more disciplined way. I've lost 7 lbs in 4 days! However, in fairness, I'm also taking a low dose EC stack.

CCgirl, congratulations! I had a quick question for you--I saw an earlier post you made about how we lose potassium when we drink too much water. I was wondering how much water you drink per day?

Also, I found what appears to be an amazing potassium supplement but I can't find many reviews on it. It's called eboost pink lemonade and has 5 calories, 1 g carbs, and 500 mg of potassium per serving! It seems too good to be true but I noticed a bunch of other supplements in it which I will have to look up individually. Has anyone tried it?

Update: The nutritional info on their site doesn't match what's on drugstore.com!
when I was losing well I did at least four bottles a day plus a liter of diet tonic water

now not so good, water and I have an aloof relationship, most times I'm hovering in the kitchen searching for food I realize I need water and not food so I'll throw down ten ounces here and there
but I am developing an affinity for seltzer/club soda-go figure cuz I'm not a soda person really

you'll only need potassium while getting into ketosis, after the headaches go you will rarely need it........
Old 07-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #379
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMG I just got in from mowing....boy, are my jaws tired............

it's going to be sweltering tropical heat and humidity this week, so tonight was the coolest it's going to be for awhile, so I figured I'd better git 'er done.

I am so whacked from searching for a wedding dress, ugh. 40 bust...and that's in a sports bra, no less........equals like a 16 or 18 gown..........yikes!
Old 07-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #380
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

bad brides............

the gang leader bride......

the I hate my phone bride

Old 07-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #381
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

and the standard by which all others pale in comparison.............

Old 07-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #382
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Firstly congrats CC...going to be one cool wedding. I am still living in sin...every time we set a date I get overwhelmed with all the prep and keep putting it off...its been 9 years now! A reading I once had said I was going to be an old bride so I guess there will be no leather for me...

A very up market gym close to where I live is doing a free two week trial so either today or tomorrow DD and I are going to rock up there and give it a go. I would love to get back to going to the gym on a regular basis but I just seem to have adopted an "I can't be bothered" attitude. I'm hoping if I go a few times I might get back to it. failing that I might just hire a personal trainer. I used to have a great trainer, he was also a marshal arts expert. I trained with him for about a year and a half but then I moved and did not keep it up. I use to do a lot of boxing which I loved. Talking of boxing, it looks like my god son will be representing England in 2012...good luck to him, looks like he is going to make millions...I have been telling him for years that mine is a red farrari...so you never no girls. Ughh, just put the news on and boy am I sick of this News of the World phone hacking scandal...its everywhere.
GT...on the hair front have you tried Kerastase Elihir Ultime? its a kind of serum...pricey at £35 pounds a bottle but really great...could not live without it now. my straightners are buggered so I am going to get me some new ones, GHD'S me thinks. They make such a difference to the finish...whenever I have my hair done at the salon it is so sleek and stays that way for a lot longer than when I do it myself.
I have been up since 3.55 this morning, just could not sleep...why does that never happen on weekends. off to wash my heavenly, back later guys.

Last edited by makemeslim; 07-18-2011 at 10:57 PM..
Old 07-19-2011, 01:25 AM   #383
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi Makeme!! Get thee to the posh gym!! And use all the facilities!!! I'm sick of News of the World too-but what they did in relation to Millie Dowler etc was disgusting.
No, i've never tried it but I saw the 3day John Frieda one. I don't think it would work for what I want though-I still want curls , waves and bounce just not frizz!!!! I never wear my hair straight-just doesn't suit me!
That is soooo cool about your godson!! Imagine!!! We'll have to watch out for him!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:28 AM   #384
Big Yapper!!!!

Yup I've heard wedding dresses run very small!!! Prob why I've never tried any on-hmm what would I have been a 22? 24? 26? ....... Hmmmm that's a lorra lorra dress!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 AM   #385
Big Yapper!!!!

Psych-congrats on the bathing suit!!!!! Go you!!!!! and knowing you look good-major congrats on that!! I'm not that brave yet!!! This Summer I've worn sleeveless tops and playsuits! And my skirts are quite short-well for me anyway! And I've worn high waisted skirts with crop tops-so with a gap at the waist( ok sounds trailer trashy when I read it but it's not, I swear!!)....and believe me, I've felt so self conscious in every single thing-but to wear so little is an achievement for me......so maybe next year it will be bathing suit and bikini time!!!!!
I did look at 1950s style ones -their bikinis are the opposits of brazilian string ones!!!!(kelly brooke ones in NewLook, Makeme!) but i was too scared to try them on!!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 07-19-2011, 01:47 AM   #386
Big Yapper!!!!

Just got my hot pink patent brogues delivered!!! But wow are they narrow!! They're Spanish-think they must have narrow feet! He!! And I actually bought a size up-cos the reviews said they ran small-but even with that they're tight-but oh so pink and shiny!!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:58 AM   #387
Big Yapper!!!!

http://i1.ztat.net/large/E/M/EM211Z0...default__1.jpg
My shoes!!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:02 AM   #388
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

MMS.........I am an old bride!!!!!!!!!! (don't ask, but it's waaay more than nine years )

The posh gym sounds lovely! Free is good.

And ye an aunt to a boxing phenom! O my, we are among celebrity here! Too cool!

LOL GT, the shoes are adorable! Hope they stretch. They are reminiscent of jazz flats. I can just see your tiny self in minis and crop tops. How wonderfully liberating, you have come so far. :amen:

Well, I have the crock pot full of chicken breasts and ranch seasoning, homemade of course. 2 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp celery seed, 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 heaping tbsp of French's yellow mustard.

High 80's today, hot but not humid-that's for tomorrow when we will be closing in on 90's for the rest of the week into the weekend. better to cook now while cooler.

Trying to eat clean but did break down and get some romaine and tomatoes, it's just going to be too dang hot for just meat. And O did cold watermelon seem dreamy but I didn't cave.......I would think that being mostly water it would be about the least harmful fruit to indulge in.......opinions, please?
Old 07-19-2011, 06:58 AM   #389
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Tyson makes these awesome pre cooked chicken cubes that I am currently obsessed with

I put the chicken on salads, also in omelets, etc etc
I put them in pasta for my hubby

They are so easy and heat up fast. And I can take them work and make random meals with them

Tyson.com : Grilled & Ready™ Frozen Fully Cooked Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
I love the Steak ones, too!!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:03 AM   #390
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Still going strong. . i think I'm down 2 but who's counting until it falls below stats. . just a quick drive by. .got lotsa stuff to do today!!

Good luck everyone.. Losers United!
Closed Thread