Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 04:19 PM   #961
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Hey gals! Wow .. we sure took on a different tone today! But. . that's OK. .gets everyone thinking a bit. . .We need to get our spirits up .. We need to think peaceful thoughts (I love what you said, Chrissy - really. .I need to think about it and fix my Spirit while I am fixing my bod!) .. I am going to try to relax a little more, enjoy my life a LOT more and quite worrying about the things I can't fix. I better put Oprah on Tivo, too!!! (Except. .my boys will all leave the room groaning. . .)

I've had another good day (so far). it is 7:00 pm and I am already tired. . is that a good sign? Hope so because I'm really thinking about hitting the hay early - gotta recharge my batteries!! Plus. . I'm excited to weigh in tomorrow.. I just know its gonna be good. .I have not cheated one little bit. .even when the kids cheesy, chicken spaghetti casserole jumped on my finger. . I promptly flicked it off and gave the dog a nice surprise!

O. .and I didn't drink the watermelon juice nor did I stick my finger in their pudding. .

Wednesday will be the real test. . My BFF is turning 50 and they are having dinner at a Chinese Resturant (My FAV!!!). . do you guys think spice sour soup would be OK? I'm not sure whats in it but I wouldn't eat the peas or the other floaty things. . just the broth. . I love, love love it!! I can't think of anything else I will be able to eat...Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hot Tea. .

Then. .we are all going out to the club. . I, will probably have 2 drinks and will make sure they are carb-less. . I hope I don't do too much damage cuz I feel really good so far..

I'm In the ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #962
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just call me Britney. . I'm in the Zone. .

Lets do this thing!! July is right around the corner. . Who's with me. . 2 down?.. 3? 5? I don't care. . Down is Down and I'll take it!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #963
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Tanya. . Vacation. What a wonderful way to recharge . . I think you'll do great. . Treat yourself a bit and have a great time!!
Old 06-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #964
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GT
Old 06-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #965
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hello friends!!! I hope all is well. Ive been busy at work , and Mom's been with me , and kids are out of school!!

I'm sorry I havent been around to cheer everyone on. Forgive me?

So I have been a bad bad girl, and was it worth it, you ask? hell ya! I have to admit if I were able to come here everyday like the good ole days, I would be at goal but I have to say, Im really ok with my extra 5 pounds.

Update on Crystal Light Mocktails! I found them, but only tried the appletini. A little tart, not enough apple, waaay too green, unless its in the right glass and has vodka in it!!! So thats my review. Perfect for adding vodka to but not alone.

hi baby girl!
Great perspective on what's important in your life right now......
and thanks for the tini update.like they say in Texas, 'El Paso'
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
OK . just checked. . I'm only 1 pound up from last stats. . I'll take it!!
go girl!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Great!!! I'm gonna be on 600cals of tuna and chicken for life so!!!!!!!
and I will be a beefaholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by purekitten View Post
I didn't drink enough water for the two days in this week, experienced fluid retention and my weight went from 123 to 123.2 to 123.4. I then drank a TON of water yesterday, went to the bathroom 3x yesterday night and lost to 122.8 from 123.4!
And taking a calcium and magnesium supplement really did help my muscle pains too.
you go girl
Quote:
Morning peeps!! Watched Bridewars last night with some girlfriends-funny!! Too funny when Anne Hathaway's character kept sending cookies and chocolate to Kate Hudson's character so she'd gain!! And when the shop assistant goes-don't gain any weight before the wedding, you don't alter a Vera Wang gown, you alter yourself to fit Vera!!!
There was chips and Haribo-I resisted!! Sat there and chewed 3 pieces of sf gum!!!
ewwwww chips and haribo, kill me now.......
Quote:
Was reading yesterday and 2 things struck me!!
I thought it before ok but after reading I can't believe how lucky I've been with loose skin. I don't really have any.
Ok my bust wouldn't be great, it's def not 'perky' either, and just a small bit on the inside of my upper arms-but that tightens up daily-actually press-ups are amazing for that!! and a tiny bit just above my left knee(not my right-weird!!) , but it's hardly noticeable to anyone just to me. But on the board it seems like anyone that has lost a lot of weight has it. And what's scary is how 'little' that is-like 40 or 50 lbs. The amount of people that have had thigh and arm and whole body (ouch) lifts amazes me.
It also amazes me how many people get lifts done when it's obvious from stats and pics that they are no where near goal. I wonder why surgeons would do that-wouldn't you need it again when you lost more? Honest to God I do thank my Mum's good genes cos I have no other way of explaining it.

The other thing I noticed ---ok if I'm being really harsh-- how 'deluded' people are about their weight---or if I'm being more polite---how peoples' idea of what constitues a good figure varies so much.
People post pics and say I'm totally at goal, I'm so thin, I work out every day and you can see my muscles etc...... and I look at the pics and stats and think no, if I saw you I would think you def needed to lose weight, and eh where are these muscles?? And then other people write in and say wow you look so good, you're so thin, you totally don't need to lose anymore!! I dunno about everyone else but I think someone weighing 190lbs at 5'8 is no where near thin or even slim. Actually I don't even think it's healthy.
I'm not being harsh about peoples achievements, it's just I wonder have we become so used to seeing overweight people and are worried about being seen to endorse the 'Hollywood ideal' that we really do have a skewed attitude to what slim, thin and healthy is. And I know I'm a perfectionist-and yeah I know that's not always a good thing but I honestly think some people have very little idea about what their body looks like.
My thoughts for the day!!
surgeons need money, too.just sayin'

tomato, tomato......different strokes.

I'm with ya gal, Catherine is 5'10" and sz 2 (go Tanya) I'm happy now but I def want more......I mean, less!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivibee View Post
GT, I was amused by this post but found it a bit unkind, uncharacteristically so since you are usually very supportive. I'm not sure why you would want to undermine other women feeling a bit better about themselves!?!

C'mon GT you have stated that your ideal figure is Kate Moss at her emaciated best, the height of her heroin chic phase where she basically resembles a prepubescent boy with tiny breasts. Also, you love how the Superskinnies look - even though they usually weigh 93lbs. I totally get the appeal of the waif look but for most over 14 year olds that's an impossible goal to achieve - unless you love cigarettes, black coffee, and all the ice cubes you can eat.
There's something great about making peace with the natural shape you have. You have your ideal figure in mind, but some women may have different ideal figures than yours.
hey, it's a free country.......I get it. We're all different.

But not all of us have come from 252, either........
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissym View Post
I think the key for me is to be in the place to not turn to food.
I lose a lot of weight when I am walking in peace and trust God to take care of me (because He loves me) and holding no bitterness, fear, or panic or unforgiveness in my heart.
When I am not walking in peace I tend to eat more frantically, sabotage myself, get too self-focussed, judge the people in my life, isolate, stay home and just watch tv...all prerequisites for gaining weight. I look the way I am supposed to look when I have walked consistently in peace for a good period of time.
The scale actually falls regularly as I walk consistently in faith. I don't care about being anything less than 125. At 5'2" that gives me nice curves and I think it is perfect for a woman to have curves. My clothes fit then and I feel beautiful then. It's only 10 pounds away.
I know I am beautiful in God's eyes. His opinion is all that matters in my heart. He looks on the heart, Yes I need to take care of my body and treat it with respect so it serves me and the others around me well. But I want to turn my focus onto being a good person and walking in love towards others and my own self. Then the weight will take care of itself.
I love that we are passionate and want to find a plan that is healthy and good and actually works. That is one of the good ways to love ourselves.
if that makes you love yourself, bravo!
We learn from each others walks.
There is no right way to peace, there is just peace.

'There is no normal life, Wyatt; there's just life.'
Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in 'Tombstone'

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Leaving for our vacation in 3 days
This weekend I was not very good with my eating( as in chicken nuggets and hamburgers and pizza), but fortunately not so overboard that I cant even it all out over the next few days. My weight did not spike, so now I need to hold on and stay even. I weigh in tommorow so we will see what it looks like, I took my measurement and they are all the same, i was scared to get on the scale though today, so I postponed it until tuesday morning.

I am doing stillmans strict this week Monday to Thursday and drinking more water just to be sure my

In the meantime, I have to figure out an eating plan for this vacay.
I know I cant just go crazy and eat everything because that will upset my stomach and how I can have fun if I am sick?
I think I will do mostly salads and veggies and meat and enjoy some desert at our sit down dinner, we arent at an all inclusive so I wont have unlimited drinks available so I can stick with my vodka drinks and some wine.. There is also a fitness center so if I start to panic and feel that "eating too much anxiety" I can just go do cardio to calm my nerves.
On Saturday after I had a slice of pizza ( not thin crust but the full on real deal pizza), I literally had an anxiety attack to the point where I had to take one of my rx pills...what a mess...
I thought I was ready but I am not sure I am...this maintain program is very hard and works a job on your mind. You know its totally ok to have the 1 slice, but once i ate the slice, my body begain to panic..I could hardly digest it....

Everyone is making me feel stupid because I dont want to just go nuts and splurge on the vacation... no one understands why I dont want to try to taste a few good things, but not just make this a big hot mess party...it will be fun, but I like my new figure and I am not willing to gain 10 lbs and get sick out of the country! Why would I Do that?

ok sorry, my VENT is over...now I get to enjoy a week of Stillmans prior to setting sail

-Tanya
the soft kitten shows herself..........
easy girl, we don't want you suicidal. You are the Queen of discipline (well, one of them anyway) why do you doubt yourself so? Feeling panicky? Just look in the dang mirror and go 'Huh! Go me!'

screw them slobs silly over eatin' fools
Quote:
The emaciated druggy look is unhealthy.
Everyone here on this thread will agree with that.
The overweight look is also unhealthy.
Why then will noone agree with that?!
O girl I do! i can always eat more if I get too thin.

reminds me of an old joke-

'I may be fat, but you're ugly. I can always diet.'
Quote:
Lets do this thing!! July is right around the corner. . Who's with me. . 2 down?.. 3? 5? I don't care. . Down is Down and I'll take it!!!
O girls, just got rid of Dad and the fridge is full of veggies and brie. And he brought bagels. Blech. Even with cream cheese, chives and smoked salmon they were not the wet dream of yesteryear.

Those red onions are sweet but I look like a hot air balloon after eating them only one head of Boston lettuce to go.
And when was the last time you saw a head of lettuce in Boston? Seriously, the streets are full of homeless drunks, not lettuce....
Evil veggies, they're as expensive as meat and so less good for you.

Fortunately I have not gained after the rash of parent visits. Mom called yesterday, her DH made garlic bread and mashed potatoes, I thought she was going to hurl all over the fone

Roasted up a chick yesterday cuz it was nice n' cool, we are headed for mid eighties and humid so no food shall be cooked in this house for the next week.

Love eating chik with the kitties, they fight me for the bones and snarl like big wild cats crunching away at them we get to hang out eating meat it's really too cool.

And it has stopped raining! Last clear day was zakly last Monday, a freakin' week ago! I am the Queen of the mowers..........

Power is on, computers are working, router is routing.
Of course the dang fone that the fone co. fixed last Wed. now has a screaming whiny tone on it, they are coming tomorrow with their lies of broadband and fone fixes

I have been holding this one on my screen since Saturday from researching how much my cable box is screwing me on energy costs

Donít throw away your childhood dreams. Find a way to still do them in the spare moments and hours of your life.

You can never judge a person by their appearance. Wait until you know something of their character.

The smell of a home-cooked meal makes a house seem like a home.

A splurge is a lot more enjoyable if you do it once a month instead of once a day.

People donít hang out with you because of the stuff you have. They hang out with you because of the person you are. Unless youíre famous or rich of course.

A $20 couch is worth more than a $2,000 couch if it makes you more comfortable when you sit on it.

Your house canít be a museum if you have active, vibrant happy children in it.

Stuff youíre not using is money thatís not invested.

Children are expensive, but they save money, too. It doesnít cost anything to spend the evening playing Calvinball or tag in the back yard.

You canít control the tides of humanity and society. You can control your own actions and choices.

When I meet someone, I have a choice. I can either respect them and get along with them, or I can judge them. One route leads to good relations. The other route leads to failure.

Donít overthink your investments before you start. Youíre better off starting your investing now and making needed changes down the road.

Time is money. Donít waste either one.

Your true friends are still there when you lose everything else Ė and you tend to always remember your true friends.

The more you give without strings or regrets, the better you feel about your own life.

A good book never lets you down.

One real relationship where the other person cares about you is worth a hundred weak relationships where the other person will drop you when itís convenient.

If you think about every dollar you spend before you actually spend it, youíll find more dollars in your pocket.

If you want to learn about something surround yourself with that topic: audiobooks and podcasts in your car, books on your nightstand, printed articles on your breakfast table. Make the ideas flood your mind.

A few minutes spent taking care of your things is much less expensive than buying a replacement early because you didnít maintain.

If you have high-interest debt eliminating it should be your top money priority.

There is always a path to a better situation. The question is whether you have the strength to go down that path.

If you donít feel well your first line of defense should always be a big cup of water.

No matter what kind of positive life change youíre trying to create itís always easier if you have a friend doing it with you.

Tell the people you love that you love them. Often. You never know the last time youíll be able to tell them that, and if you donít take that chance, youíll regret it for the rest of your life.

Spend less than you earn.

from The Simple Dollar tons of cool stuff here

hugs-

Mel

check this-'The text that you have entered is too long (15020 characters). Please shorten it to 15000 characters long.'

Old 06-28-2011, 01:26 AM   #966
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:

Deffy eat the soup,Im2!!! It's your best friend's birthday!!! Your ability to resist temptation amazes me--my hand would have been stuck in that pudding!! hope you get rewarded on the scale!!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #967
Big Yapper!!!!

Love the quotes,CC!!! Oh and our own home fone had the whiny tone too---right before we switched operators--there's only so whining a girl can take!! Oh yeah and then it started kicking us out of the net when we'd answer the fone!! Nearlyforgot that-too painful a memory!!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:48 AM   #968
Big Yapper!!!!

I love how you really have no craving for the bad stuff,CC!!! Bagels, cream cheese and smoked salmon-droooooool!!! Perfect breakfast!!! Confession--I actually had that exact breakfast at the airport last week-served with rocket!! Oh it was good!!! Felt so unbelievably stuffed after though!! Garlic bread-drool, a little!! Mashed potatoes-yumm!! Haribo-yum!! Chips-eh not so much!!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #969
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Cleaning a bit so the fonies don't think we're slovenly it's more like a screeching on the one line, aliens are tunelling via the fone lines

Yep, no cravings for that stuff, but I do have memories.

I've found that they are a learned distinction. Remembering how great something tasted is not the same a craving. And nine out of ten times it's never the same. Possibly because of the emotion tied to the food at the time.

It just feels right eating lean and mean, O, I'm not so strict as some but I'm not too far off either...
Old 06-28-2011, 05:26 AM   #970
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hot and muggy today........perfect for tuna and egg salad..........
Old 06-28-2011, 06:38 AM   #971
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

Yep, no cravings for that stuff, but I do have memories.

I've found that they are a learned distinction. Remembering how great something tasted is not the same a craving. And nine out of ten times it's never the same. Possibly because of the emotion tied to the food at the time.

It just feels right eating lean and mean, O, I'm not so strict as some but I'm not too far off either...
Wish I didn't have he cravings!!!! I honestly don't think they'll ever go!!
I definitely agre 100% with Gary Taubes etc that refined sugar us the devil! And I do think the only healthy way to eat is low carb with no processd foods!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:40 AM   #972
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hot and muggy today........perfect for tuna and egg salad..........
It's 96f here today!!!! Eating cottage cheese and chugging back the water!!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:17 AM   #973
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kiley2801
Hello lovely ladies!

I hope you don't mind if I jump in here? I am starting Stillmans TODAY! I got my hands on an old copy of the QWL book (for less than $2!) , and read the whole thing last night. LOVED it. He definitely does not beat around the bush---but I love that straight-shooting style, personally!

And I personally am in agreement with his theory of "get the weight off quickly" then choose a healthy, more moderate style of eating for maintenance.

I lost 20 lbs with HCG last fall in 6 weeks, and it wasn't terrible at all. And I was doign well on maintenance eating low-carb, but the the holidays hit and well.... Yeah I gained back about 14 of those lbs. But that's all MY fault- not hcg. I am not opposed to doing another round, but wanted to give Stillmans a fair shake.

Anyway I've been reading through the old Stillmans threads (and I have considered doing it in the past, but never got around to it) and am especially motivated after the reading about you all's (ya'lls?) sucess AND the success stories in the book!

I was also reading through a lot of the "other diets" he lists in the book. And I truly think he was a man ahead of his time! He talks about doing "2 liquid meals" and a "real meal." Hello Slimfast!?? He talks about water-fasting and intermittent fasting---which is all the rage these days.

I'm not big on scales. I'm more of a size girl (and I go by my OLD clothes--not crazy vanity sized ones). I'm in a tight 10/sometimes 12 now, and my goal is to get back into ALL of my size 8s. And ideally---the 6s.

So I just wanted to say hi, and thanks for being such great motivators!

Last edited by Kiley2801; 06-28-2011 at 07:18 AM..
Old 06-28-2011, 07:40 AM   #974
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

welcome Kiley!

GT, are those really cravings or just memories? maybe both.....who knows, just throwin' it out there. Not sure what the def of craving vs. hunger is.........

The sun has not come forth so now overcast and humid so I'm chilly. Boiled up eggs for later. Kitties are peed off, they don't like 'em

still awaiting fonies, I guess I'd better eat before they arrive. Time to break out the shaved pub steak.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:54 AM   #975
Big Yapper!!!!

Welcome Kilie!!! Glad you joined us!! Yup the good Doc sure didn't mince his words!!! Overweights--the cheek!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #976
Big Yapper!!!!

Dunno what they are!!!! Nooo def not hunger!!!! Urges?!!!

Hunger comes on slowly and is physical whereas cravings come on quickly and are emotional. Also cravings last 20 mins-spike and then go away! Hunger doesn't--oh yeah, I've thought about it!!!!! ......and seriously, I know all the theory, I could take a written exam---now the practical one, I'd fail!!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #977
Big Yapper!!!!

Was in H+M during my lunchbreak--anywhere that has good air con!!! And I thought of you CC-there was a sale-there was a tshirt of turquoise Tinkerbell flying-exactely like one of your avis!!! I was seriously tempted to get it! But I got a girl smurf on a coral background instead!!! It was only 7E!! Oh and a vest with 2 totally cute cupcakes on it!! Hmmmm my style is def very young!! I'll stop when I'm 30 ( or when I look it!!)

Think you'd rather eat mega sugary refined carbs than have to visit H+M, CC!!!! I'm still at the lots of cheap and chearful stuff!!!!.......now bags must be expensive(designer bags are my weakness!) shoes good quality, and nail polish always Channel--other than that --what Primark calls 'throw away fashion'!!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 06-28-2011, 08:14 AM   #978
Big Yapper!!!!

Honestly I think the iPhone is the coolest thing ever!!!!!!! Bestest bday pressie!!!! I'm in love!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #979
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: als9503
Stats: 167/167/130 5'4"
WOE: Stillman's/Meat & Egg
Start Date: 4/03/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiley2801 View Post
Hello lovely ladies!

I hope you don't mind if I jump in here? I am starting Stillmans TODAY! I got my hands on an old copy of the QWL book (for less than $2!) , and read the whole thing last night. LOVED it. He definitely does not beat around the bush---but I love that straight-shooting style, personally!

And I personally am in agreement with his theory of "get the weight off quickly" then choose a healthy, more moderate style of eating for maintenance.

I lost 20 lbs with HCG last fall in 6 weeks, and it wasn't terrible at all. And I was doign well on maintenance eating low-carb, but the the holidays hit and well.... Yeah I gained back about 14 of those lbs. But that's all MY fault- not hcg. I am not opposed to doing another round, but wanted to give Stillmans a fair shake.

Anyway I've been reading through the old Stillmans threads (and I have considered doing it in the past, but never got around to it) and am especially motivated after the reading about you all's (ya'lls?) sucess AND the success stories in the book!

I was also reading through a lot of the "other diets" he lists in the book. And I truly think he was a man ahead of his time! He talks about doing "2 liquid meals" and a "real meal." Hello Slimfast!?? He talks about water-fasting and intermittent fasting---which is all the rage these days.

I'm not big on scales. I'm more of a size girl (and I go by my OLD clothes--not crazy vanity sized ones). I'm in a tight 10/sometimes 12 now, and my goal is to get back into ALL of my size 8s. And ideally---the 6s.

So I just wanted to say hi, and thanks for being such great motivators!
Hi Kiley,
I used to use hCG too! Over the course of about a year and a half, I did 5 rounds of it. I lost 22.2 lbs in my first round, but then I kept gaining and losing the same "last ten pounds." It was great for losing, but the quantities are so limited that I always felt deprived...not necessarily hungry, but just that I wasn't getting enough. Halfway through my fifth round, I found the Stillman's forum and I decided to end that round and start with Stillman's. I went from 139 to 128.4 in 11 days. I am up today because I ate off plan over the weekend (in a bad way!), but I am back to strict Stillman's and I know that I will be back to my lowest weight (and continuing to lose) in no time. My favorite thing about QWL is that you can eat until you're satisfied and the limited menu makes it easier for me to figure out what to eat and stick to it. If you give an honest try, I know you will succeed with Stillman's. I wish you all the best!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #980
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Kiley2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by als9503 View Post
Hi Kiley,
I used to use hCG too! Over the course of about a year and a half, I did 5 rounds of it. I lost 22.2 lbs in my first round, but then I kept gaining and losing the same "last ten pounds." It was great for losing, but the quantities are so limited that I always felt deprived...not necessarily hungry, but just that I wasn't getting enough. Halfway through my fifth round, I found the Stillman's forum and I decided to end that round and start with Stillman's. I went from 139 to 128.4 in 11 days. I am up today because I ate off plan over the weekend (in a bad way!), but I am back to strict Stillman's and I know that I will be back to my lowest weight (and continuing to lose) in no time. My favorite thing about QWL is that you can eat until you're satisfied and the limited menu makes it easier for me to figure out what to eat and stick to it. If you give an honest try, I know you will succeed with Stillman's. I wish you all the best!
Thank you for sharing that, and your stats are AWESOME!

I mean 11 lbs in 11 days---especially when you weren't "carbed up" or anything and had been eating limited cals on the HCG! That is seriously inspirational.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #981
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Can you not save pictures of things on eBay? I wanted to show Im2 my HK swarovski crystal iPhone case--to make her jealous!!!!!!
Girl! You don't even have to tell me. . I want one already..

did I mention, my Iphone got dropped on the tile floor and cracked! Ugggg. It still works but Wahhh. .My son hid for a few days until I got over it. It was purely an accident but they've been told to keep their paws off. . Not that they listen!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #982
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

[QUOTE=Getting there!!!;14776689]Was in H+M during my lunchbreak--anywhere that has good air con!!! And I thought of you CC-there was a sale-there was a tshirt of turquoise Tinkerbell flying-exactely like one of your avis!!! I was seriously tempted to get it! But I got a girl smurf on a coral background instead!!! It was only 7E!! Oh and a vest with 2 totally cute cupcakes on it!! Hmmmm my style is def very young!! I'll stop when I'm 30 ( or when I look it!!)

QUOTE]

Never, ever grow up. . .(((cough, cough))) . . I'm 40 something and I'd wear a kitty shirt in a Minute. .I just gotta find 'em big enough right now or I gotta get small enough.. Hey speaking of. . where is my Kitty shirt from last summer? Perhaps I better keep it hidden. .as I KNOW it won't fit right now and it would depress me too much. .
Old 06-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #983
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Kiley! Another loser!

Great to have you!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #984
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Girl! You don't even have to tell me. . I want one already..

did I mention, my Iphone got dropped on the tile floor and cracked! Ugggg. It still works but Wahhh. .My son hid for a few days until I got over it. It was purely an accident but they've been told to keep their paws off. . Not that they listen!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #985
Big Yapper!!!!

OMG-GaGa is being accused of taking the money that people donated for the victims of the Japan earthquake. Apparently when you bought her bracelets on line you had to pay tax, but you don't have to pay tax on charity donations, so she kept the money for herself. I really hope it's not true.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #986
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

als... hang in there with me! I need the inspiration!

Speaking of. . weighed myself this morning, ,down a tad. . a little disappointing but I gotta give it another day. .right? I must be the slowest loser on earth! I just have to be. . but gotta stay strong. .losing is so much better than gaining. .

(I'm not even sure how much but I know the line wasn't on the big 170 but couldn't count it as the 168 either. and I think it was on the big 1-7-2 last week). . Tomorrow morning it shall be a solid 167! Ya think? That would rock my world and give me the ultimate power to resist all the Chinese Vibes I'm going to be facing. . .

Last edited by IM2fat; 06-28-2011 at 09:37 AM..
Old 06-28-2011, 09:37 AM   #987
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
OMG-GaGa is being accused of taking the money that people donated for the victims of the Japan earthquake. Apparently when you bought her bracelets on line you had to pay tax, but you don't have to pay tax on charity donations, so she kept the money for herself. I really hope it's not true.
Unfortunately, nothing surprises me any more! If it is true.. definately Sad but I really think too many celebrities become entitled. . . I can tell you, if I ever had enough money, my friends and family would never have to work again!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:39 AM   #988
Big Yapper!!!!

[quote=IM2fat;14777097]
Quote:
Was in H+M during my lunchbreak--anywhere that has good air con!!! And I thought of you CC-there was a sale-there was a tshirt of turquoise Tinkerbell flying-exactely like one of your avis!!! I was seriously tempted to get it! But I got a girl smurf on a coral background instead!!! It was only 7E!! Oh and a vest with 2 totally cute cupcakes on it!! Hmmmm my style is def very young!! I'll stop when I'm 30 ( or when I look it!!)

QUOTE]

Never, ever grow up. . .(((cough, cough))) . . I'm 40 something and I'd wear a kitty shirt in a Minute. .I just gotta find 'em big enough right now or I gotta get small enough.. Hey speaking of. . where is my Kitty shirt from last summer? Perhaps I better keep it hidden. .as I KNOW it won't fit right now and it would depress me too much. .
I don't intend to!!!!! I love that you love HK!!!!!! I also think childlike qualities are good--always wanting to learn new things, have fun with simple things, and never get so jaded and bored of life!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #989
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OK. gotta get back to work and think about eating my chicken. . or shall I do Tuna. .MMmmm. decisions. .decisions. .

O. .I gotta tell you. . for Father's day, hubby got a new egg pan and I found him an egg boiler made for the microwave. It works pretty slick. . It looks like a little egg with feet. .you fill it with water and then use a little pin thing to stick through to the yolk and then you microwave for 6 minutes. . hard boiled egg!!! Nifty. . (I usually boil eggs several times a week but I can never keep my boys from them and when I want one, they are always gone. So . .perfect solution. . plus. .I boiled 2 eggs while I was getting ready for work this morning!!). . Not that this was important. .just thought I'd share!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #990
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
als... hang in there with me! I need the inspiration!

Speaking of. . weighed myself this morning, ,down a tad. . a little disappointing but I gotta give it another day. .right? I must be the slowest loser on earth! I just have to be. . but gotta stay strong. .losing is so much better than gaining. .

(I'm not even sure how much but I know the line wasn't on the big 170 but couldn't count it as the 168 either. and I think it was on the big 1-7-2 last week). . Tomorrow morning it shall be a solid 167! Ya think? That would rock my world and give me the ultimate power to resist all the Chinese Vibes I'm going to be facing. . .
But it's moving in the right direction!!
Closed Thread