Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #511
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocj7mea View Post
Will do, thanks for the tip. I know Tanya says no meat is fat free ( and I know she's absolutely right ) but I swear extra lean turkey and dry chicken breast has got to be fat free, blech!!! I will eat it if I have to but I would rather at least try it with the lean ground beef first,lol. Plus with my workout regimen I need to eat a little more fat. Today is a planned cheat day, I know, I know so soon after only 4 days on strict plan but it is my brother's graduation cookout and I decided that this is a journey, not a destination and I can handle a few days set back. I will be right back on plan tomorrow!
Have fun!! I'll see you back here tomorrow with your plain chicken breast! lol

Last edited by aleriaaa; 06-11-2011 at 12:27 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 12:48 PM   #512
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hey there peeps!!

GT- a special round of applause for using the iphone and typing more than three words!! and I have to charge mine all the time!! Anything you do webwise will suck all the power out of that thing. Check out Pandora (streaming music) and see if you can get a Netflix account. You can watch movies anywhere!! Very cool. You coulve done this on your ipad too..

Its been brought up before without an answer, but my question is....how do we lose weight, but keep our cheeks? I think this is the main reason people think we get too skinny. So our bodies still have a way to go, but are faces lose there fullness. Right now my face looks healthy, but my thighs look big!! I think I look older too when my face isnt fuller..

actually, I need to know how to keep my butt cheeks too.
Yes yes yes!!!! I have asked this many many times. I know look much older now-well my Mum keeps telling me anyway!! She told me if i lost anymore i would start to look wizend!! And ouch that hurt. I hate that my face is so thin. I really wish I knew how to gain on my face. And i wish i could lose my butt!!
Old 06-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #513
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Just searching for cheek exercises.....
Please find some!!
Old 06-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #514
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
.....off for a while to suck on my finger

do people actually do this?

Im gonna sprinkle it with some Crystal Light!
I wonder would they work?? I have even thought of fillers!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #515
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Sitting in my rain soaked tent trying to type I'm myiphone=ughg. Does anyone know how to flip the screen I checked setting but can't find it. Errrr
I' m on it now!! God it's hard work!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #516
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
hmmmm... i just turn mine.. left or right or upside down!!

(If you already have the keyboard up, it wont flip. )

We need an LCF App!!!
We soooooo do!!! I have tbe subscription page on the home screen but i want an app!!! Wish you could make the keyboard bigger!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #517
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
CONGRATS, T! ON YOUR WEDDING! YOU LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO HAPPY! GOD BLESS YOU! AND WHAT A HOTTIE IN YOUR RED BIKINI--GO GIRL! LOVE IT.

GT HAPPY BDAY-BLATED.

HEY ALL! OMGoodness, I've been gone for a week or so and look at everyone, we're all at goal almost! PICS PLEASE! Come on now... Don't be shy. !

I have to share, as that's how we encourage each other, "I can't believe how skinny I am". MY SKINNY JEANS ARE NOW GETTING BIG! DARE I SAY IT, CAN IT BE?.........!

I ADORE THIS WOL! I love it so much. I knew I was a LCr for life, but now I have the answer to never struggling again, and I have you all to thank. Stills is the way, and Dukan was the one who explained it to me in a scientific way that Stills, who probably back then didn't even know the mechanics as to why it really worked, wasn't able to provide for me... Anyway, I'M FREE!

Love uz, and I'm so happy for everyone's success. To all the newbee's out there, take it one bite at a time and don't cheat. You deserve this freedom from dieting and I PROMISE, YOU'LL GET THERE TOO. "Share the wealth y'all, and you'll be blessed!"

Hugs,
Beth

Last edited by Beth Sch; 06-11-2011 at 01:53 PM..
Old 06-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #518
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
This fone is tiny! And this predictive text thing has gotta go!!!!
stupid shut fone
Quote:
I'll gladly donate mine so!!!!

Was in Tesco yesterday actually!! Bought prepacked chicken to have for lunch cos I was out and about! I usually do my messages in Dunnes-I find Tesco a nitemare to go round!
I usually do my messages in Dunnes < GT, translation needed here

Yep, just like Costco, enormous, like a 5K run to do the whole store.
Quote:
Ok i gotta move my backside out of bed!! It's 10am! My better half is off playing football. !!
soccer, right?
Quote:
I know no ones cares but Britney just added another tour date, and guess where it is? Yup. CT....anyone want my Boston tickets? My guess is not since I cant even find a friend here that'll go see her!!

IM2- When is the best time of year to visit Michigan? My friend moved out there and I want to go visit her for a few days. Too bad I didnt get Brit tickets in MI. I know you wouldve went!!
late July or August, I'll bet it's freezing there like here. High today 60F.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Sitting in my rain soaked tent trying to type I'm myiphone=ughg. Does anyone know how to flip the screen I checked setting but can't find it. Errrr
LOL IM just like my camping story, you poor kid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocj7mea View Post
Will do, thanks for the tip. I know Tanya says no meat is fat free ( and I know she's absolutely right ) but I swear extra lean turkey and dry chicken breast has got to be fat free, blech!!!!
awful, ain't they!
Quote:
Yes yes yes!!!! I have asked this many many times. I know look much older now-well my Mum keeps telling me anyway!! She told me if i lost anymore i would start to look wizend!! And ouch that hurt. I hate that my face is so thin. I really wish I knew how to gain on my face. And i wish i could lose my butt!!
Ooooh she's just trying to get you going and stop losing! Don't let her push your buttons GT, you prob look like a teen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post

I have to share, as that's how we encourage each other, "I can't believe how skinny I am". MY SKINNY JEANS ARE NOW GETTING BIG! DARE I SAY IT, CAN IT BE?.........!

I ADORE THIS WOL! I love it so much. I knew I was a LCr for life, but now I have the answer to never struggling again, and I have you all to thank. Stills is the way, and Dukan was the one who explained it to me in a scientific way that Stills, who probably back then didn't even know the mechanics as to why it really worked, wasn't able to provide for me... Anyway, I'M FREE!

Love uz, and I'm so happy for everyone's success. To all the newbee's out there, take it one bite at a time and don't cheat. You deserve this freedom from dieting and I PROMISE, YOU'LL GET THERE TOO. "Share the wealth y'all, and you'll be blessed!"

Hugs,
Beth
WTG slim!!!!!!!!!!

ok movie is in so TTYL
Old 06-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #519
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: purekitten
Stats: 141/130.8/100 5'2"
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: 5/16/2012
For a fuller face, you girls can try curling your hair. I think curly hair adds a lot of volume to the head and face. Avoid straight, long, layered hair, as this will thin your face dramatically.
But isn't it better to have a nice, defined face than a double chin?
GT, are you pear shaped? Because this may make you feel "heavy" when you are actually at a good weight.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:13 AM   #520
Big Yapper!!!!

I do wear my hair curly!!! Shoulder length choppy with a soft fringe--and always put velcro rollers in it---it's such a good look!! ha!! And i put blush on the apples of my cheeks! Oh yeah I've googled all the tricks!!
Yeah a defined face is better than a double chin--but with a rounder face yuo'll look softer and therefore younger. Mine looked much better at 145lbs.
No,i'm not really pear shaped-well slightly-but I'm really much more an hourglass.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:17 AM   #521
Big Yapper!!!!

I usually do my messages in Dunnes--------i do my groceries on a store called Dunnes Stores!! An irish Tesco!!
And yeah football is like soccer-it's a gaelic version with slightly diffefent rules--dont ask me what they are though!! zzzzzz!!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:11 AM   #522
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purekitten View Post
For a fuller face, you girls can try curling your hair. I think curly hair adds a lot of volume to the head and face. Avoid straight, long, layered hair, as this will thin your face dramatically.
But isn't it better to have a nice, defined face than a double chin?
Great tip!!! and here I am struggling to straighten my hair out every day! Its funny, Ive just acquired curls in the last few years.. not nice bouncy, all around curls though- just in the back, with poker straight sides!

Ive never used rollers. gonna have to check that out on YT.. seems like a lot of work, but I'll give it a go!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:14 AM   #523
Blabbermouth!!!

Beth You always have such awesome and supportive updates. You give us the strength and motivation to get through this!! For that, we thank you!!!

Time to buy some super duper extra skinny jeans! YOU ROCK!!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #524
Blabbermouth!!!

Went home last night and saw a beautifully wrapped plate of cheeseburgers in the fridge... I was strong enough to stay away yesterday, but my mouth is drooling just thinkin about them now. Prayin they are not there when I get back tonight!!

Gotta be CLEAN and LEAN, right?!?!

Havent weighed in what feels like a week! Maybe Im already 115... NOT!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:19 AM   #525
Senior LCF Member

Stats: Lost 100 lbs. & 6 sizes; 30 lbs. and 2 sizes left!
WOE: Low cal, mod carb, and cycle it all
Start Date: Summer 2002
No time to catch-up, I'm afraid! Just a quick update...

Haven't lost anymore. I had a couple of bad days and gained 2 lbs. I'm back to Stills today. Just hoping after this week I can get down another pound or two... Thankfully I haven't gone up to my pre-Stills weight! So that's a victory!!

GT, it's always the (butt) cheeks or the cheeks!

Beth holy pink pagoda! AWESOME! I hope that's me some day soon!!

Al you might be surprised and weigh-in lower than you think! I know even with my roguish ways on Stillman, I still lost quite well and easily - except for the past two days' slip-ups. Hoping I keep losing and my clothes start to get loose.

How is everyone doing?? I'm off to go sit on the deck with coffee and take in the incredible mountain views with my sister and yorkie I'll check in a bit later today...

Ciao, dahlings!

My blog http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/bl...-vintageously/

Last edited by Live Vintageously; 06-12-2011 at 06:21 AM..
Old 06-12-2011, 06:22 AM   #526
Blabbermouth!!!

Im thinkin about doing that 3 eggs a day, repetition diet. I dont usually go for these, since it sounds way too extreme but I am really wanting to drop these pounds fast. Dont want to kill myself doing it though if the results arent grand. hmmm... IDK
Old 06-12-2011, 06:26 AM   #527
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Vintageously View Post
No time to catch-up, I'm afraid! Just a quick update...

Haven't lost anymore. I had a couple of bad days and gained 2 lbs. I'm back to Stills today. Just hoping after this week I can get down another pound or two... Thankfully I haven't gone up to my pre-Stills weight! So that's a victory!!

GT, it's always the (butt) cheeks or the cheeks!

Beth holy pink pagoda! AWESOME! I hope that's me some day soon!!

Al you might be surprised and weigh-in lower than you think! I know even with my roguish ways on Stillman, I still lost quite well and easily - except for the past two days' slip-ups. Hoping I keep losing and my clothes start to get loose.

How is everyone doing?? I'm off to go sit on the deck with coffee and take in the incredible mountain views with my sister and yorkie I'll check in a bit later today...

Ciao, dahlings!
Hey LV!! Glad youre back and on track! Your clothes will be falling off in no time!! Enjoy that coffee- sounds so relaxing!!! Think I'll have one too but wont be enjoying the view from my windowless cube..
Old 06-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #528
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
And yeah football is like soccer-it's a gaelic version with slightly diffefent rules--dont ask me what they are though!! zzzzzz!!!!!

Quote:
Enjoy that coffee- sounds so relaxing!!! Think I'll have one too but wont be enjoying the view from my windowless cube..

yawn

drizzly grey Sunday, chilly

GT my Dad is going on a cruise in the uk, up some river to Germany. I'll bet the weather is like here.........he'll freeze they leave in two weeks.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:53 AM   #529
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

U.S. Underwrites Internet Detour Around Censors
By JAMES GLANZ and JOHN MARKOFF
The Obama administration is leading a global effort to deploy "shadow" Internet and mobile phone systems that dissidents can use to undermine repressive governments.

anyone see Enemy of the State with Will Smith? Big Brother is watching.......
Old 06-12-2011, 06:55 AM   #530
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

California Firm Recalls Meatball Products due to Misbranding and an Undeclared Allergen
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:10:05 -0500

Kim Son Food Co., an Oakland, Calif., establishment is recalling approximately 84,000 pounds of cooked beef and pork meatball products because of misbranding and an undeclared allergen.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:14 AM   #531
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

we offer the first in a series of segments under the title, "It's the Law":

1. Alabama: It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.

2. Alaska: Moose may not be viewed from an airplane.

3. Arizona: Hunting camels is prohibited.

4. Arkansas: A school teacher that bobs their hair shall not receive a raise.

5. California: A vehicle with no driver is not allowed to exceed 60 mph.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:20 AM   #532
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
yawn

drizzly grey Sunday, chilly
I second that!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #533
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ugh, Al, they had to save my files and reinstall XP. Now I can't find my business software on it...............
Old 06-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #534
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I second that!
Here too!! We're out shopping! Going for a coffee now! Soaked and frozen!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #535
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Im thinkin about doing that 3 eggs a day, repetition diet. I dont usually go for these, since it sounds way too extreme but I am really wanting to drop these pounds fast. Dont want to kill myself doing it though if the results arent grand. hmmm... IDK
AL

I was thinking of trying that one too
All tuna , then maybe all shrimp or all eggs , etc etc

Hmmmmmm

-Tanya
Old 06-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #536
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
It finally happened !

Hello all !!

Ok so I've been out of town for my hubby's family reunion
Tons of good home cooked food and baked goods
The whole day I ate whatever I wanted

Listen to my reason why :

They played a slideshow honoring the deceased family , a candle light vigil and everything !

They showed photos of all those people when they were young like me and my hubby's
In their 20s and they showed old video footage .. Everyone was in tears including me , I looked around the room at the older aunts, uncles and grand parents , some in walkers and with canes . I realized they were just like me at one point . I knew that but it just hit me , this is it , my young life is now , my prime time , perfect health, full strength !
I guess I felt like I needed to live it up before it's too late , so I ate and ate and laughed and drank and ate, I had meat. Veggies, soda,wine, cake, pudding, apple pie, cookies,cupcakes !! You name it, I had it over the course of 7 hours !!

I felt awful after and i still do! My stomach doesn't know what to do. I'm n major discomfort

My fault !! I didn't gave to go overboard!! My first true binge fest since March
Ugh

Well I'm gonna pay for this one however what in like about Stillmans is that it can help shake off water gain within a week

Today I'm back 100% on plan, I think my hubby and his family were glad to see me eating all that stuff because they were thinking i was a machine!!

I am human

I'm glad im out of town so I have no scale , but tomm morn, I will have to face the music

I think seeing a higher number will help me get revved up for this week

June 30 is the Bahamas so I'm in perfect scheduling to stay at 135, even with a gain of even as much as 5 :/

Ok ladies ,so there it is ... Even the strongest drop off but I like to keep a good attitude

Stillmans never let's us down, if we stay true and he takes us back when we go a little crazy !!!

Hope everyone is doing way better than me !!!
Old 06-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #537
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: momtocj7mea
Stats: 282/179/162
WOE: Paleo/Primal..whole foods FTW!
Start Date: 11/30/11
Don't worry Tanya, you will be back down in no time!! You've got this down packed. And you are right, you are at the prime of your life. An occasional fun day is perfectly fine. The main thing is you know what to do and how to get right back on track. Which I, myself will be doing tomorrow. I honestly did hit a stall but a large part of it has been my fault,lol! I had a fun day yesterday and the second half of today has turned into a fun day. Why do I do that?? Anyway, will be back on plan tomorrow, dry chicken breast and all, lol!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #538
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Hello all !!

Ok so I've been out of town for my hubby's family reunion
Tons of good home cooked food and baked goods
The whole day I ate whatever I wanted

Listen to my reason why :

They played a slideshow honoring the deceased family , a candle light vigil and everything !

They showed photos of all those people when they were young like me and my hubby's
In their 20s and they showed old video footage .. Everyone was in tears including me , I looked around the room at the older aunts, uncles and grand parents , some in walkers and with canes . I realized they were just like me at one point . I knew that but it just hit me , this is it , my young life is now , my prime time , perfect health, full strength !
I guess I felt like I needed to live it up before it's too late , so I ate and ate and laughed and drank and ate, I had meat. Veggies, soda,wine, cake, pudding, apple pie, cookies,cupcakes !! You name it, I had it over the course of 7 hours !!

I felt awful after and i still do! My stomach doesn't know what to do. I'm n major discomfort

My fault !! I didn't gave to go overboard!! My first true binge fest since March
Ugh

Well I'm gonna pay for this one however what in like about Stillmans is that it can help shake off water gain within a week

Today I'm back 100% on plan, I think my hubby and his family were glad to see me eating all that stuff because they were thinking i was a machine!!

I am human

I'm glad im out of town so I have no scale , but tomm morn, I will have to face the music

I think seeing a higher number will help me get revved up for this week

June 30 is the Bahamas so I'm in perfect scheduling to stay at 135, even with a gain of even as much as 5 :/

Ok ladies ,so there it is ... Even the strongest drop off but I like to keep a good attitude

Stillmans never let's us down, if we stay true and he takes us back when we go a little crazy !!!

Hope everyone is doing way better than me !!!
aha Tanya, choosing to celebrate life is always on plan...........

your time with them is limited. You chose wisely.

Never turn away joy when it's at your door........
Old 06-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #539
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Amélie
Ate a bit fatty yesterday. Up three pounds.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #540
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

don't get sucked in, girl.......any salt in there?
Closed Thread