Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #391
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
ok I'm out for the might sweet dreams all

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #392
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: momtocj7mea
Stats: 282/179/162
WOE: Paleo/Primal..whole foods FTW!
Start Date: 11/30/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
yum, what's your recipe girl? Pls no orangs soda............
Yep, it calls for orange soda, I take it you don't like orange soda,lol? The recipe is actually in the Stillman's recipe thread Al posted a while back. It's very good though! You could possibly try it with diet dr.pepper.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #393
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Hey gals! just re=couping from my turkey stroke. Thank you for being patient! (!

CC. .I really appreciate the reminder. Hell No. . I cannot and will not live with regret!! So. . that be it. . I'm officially "re-born". . . Ga ga has nothing on me. . nothing, nothing I tell you. .

Sooooooo.. my goal this year (or summer) shall be a nice famly photo before the kids go back to school. . can I do it? Yes, I can!!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #394
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Pure. . I always took the woosh as a big loss . not matter how or why. . Frankly, I've experienced so very few that I'm curious, too. .
Old 06-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #395
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dreamkitty.com.. O My Goodness! (sorry GT . couldn't resist!)
Old 06-08-2011, 12:23 AM   #396
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
(

Middle aged house wife found passed out in master bath from what appears to be a tryptophan related overdose. Fresh turkey skin was found scattered about and a tiny wishbone was clenched in her right hand. . Her children were found wandering around eating popsicles and cheesesticks for dinner. . .Highlights at 11:00. .
too funny!!!!

Oh and I've always been a 'pink girl'!!!! There was a time for a while when I didn't wear the pink clothes or purses cos I just didn't think they looked cute on 250lbs--and I didn't want to draw attention to myself---but I always had pink things!!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:25 AM   #397
Big Yapper!!!!

Eating cottage cheese--the fat free one that's so hard to get--and it's awful!!! I think it's mixed with ff yoghurt-probably to keep the fat content down--but yuk! I think I'm gonna have to go back to the 4%!!! It's vile--and it tastes of 'cow'!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #398
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purekitten View Post
Can someone explain the whoosh concept to me? Is it a period of stalling followed by a drop of several lbs in one day?

I don't know why, but I'm stalling again, and have not only not lost for 2 days, but have gained 0.4 lbs since yesterday, even though I ate neither excessively or off diet. So annoying! But then this morning I weighed myself 4 times, first and second time it said 127.4 then the next two times said 127.8. I can't believe I gained! Help!
Yup-that's a whoosh!!
Sorry about the gain-hang in there and the scale will go down again.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:31 AM   #399
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

we're just jealous cuz the voices speak to you....(kidding)
Old 06-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #400
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Folks, I have a little something to offer.

Whenever I get a little tired of the same old same old.............

bf cranky
peed off at work
peed off at anything
impatient with babies (kitties)

I am reminded of these words.

Like it or not, when things are brilliant or horrible, they ring true. Things we overcome in life make us what we are. It is not expectations or provenance that bring out the best in us, it is what we overcome, what problem we solve.

When I was a starving teen and was broke, working in a gas station made me a professional parts manager ten years later.

so give her a listen if you've never heard this one.

YouTube - ‪Trace Adkins - You're Gonna Miss This‬‏
Couldn't open it!!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:34 AM   #401
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Dreamkitty.com.. O My Goodness! (sorry GT . couldn't resist!)
isn't it theeeee best!!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:32 AM   #402
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sallyb
Stats: 210/193/154
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
I started Atkins in January of 2010 at 261...I got down to 160 by October of 2010...I maintained for several months at that weight until March when I started Stillman's...I am at my present weight because of following strict Stillman's...
Well done amazing success Is it mind over matter then ?
Old 06-08-2011, 03:46 AM   #403
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sallyb
Stats: 210/193/154
Start Date: May 2011
CC Girl you are so special thanks for your "little something to offer"
Old 06-08-2011, 04:36 AM   #404
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Just wanted to wish everyone a great day- Keep it clean. keep it meat!!! Im off to the aquarium for the day on a class field trip! Will check back later. xoxoxo
Old 06-08-2011, 04:41 AM   #405
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
ok I'm out for the might sweet dreams all
CC

This is random but just last night I was listening to that Trace song on our local country music station
I lov country by the way !
I started thinking about school being over and the wedding
I broke into tears cause the song is so right
It seems so hard and stressful at the time and we all are eager to move up to the next station in life. We don't consider taking time to enjoy what we have now and where we are now

When I heard the song last night on the radio my eye welled up with tears because thats how I am . If I'm not careful my whole youth will be gone and I'll be wondering why I spent the whole time working around the clock , eating eggs and tuna and complaining that my life sucks when it's actually awesome
Because I heard that song , I had s blast at the dallas mavericks game watching party and I laughed hard and drank, and I clung to my friends and new husband for dear life
I just took it all in and in my head I thought " I'm gonna miss this"
Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 AM   #406
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocj7mea View Post
Yep, it calls for orange soda, I take it you don't like orange soda,lol? The recipe is actually in the Stillman's recipe thread Al posted a while back. It's very good though! You could possibly try it with diet dr.pepper.
Soda has it's place, just at the bar with liquor can't stand fake food/ingredients for cooking. I would try orange extract and a little water; cheaper, too.
Quote:
Hey gals! just re=couping from my turkey stroke. Thank you for being patient! (!

CC. .I really appreciate the reminder. Hell No. . I cannot and will not live with regret!! So. . that be it. . I'm officially "re-born". . . Ga ga has nothing on me. . nothing, nothing I tell you. .

Sooooooo.. my goal this year (or summer) shall be a nice famly photo before the kids go back to school. . can I do it? Yes, I can!!
Hell yeah!

CMT : Videos : Gretchen Wilson : Redneck Woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Couldn't open it!!
hmmmmm, try again or google you're gonna miss this and pick a video; sorry about that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyb View Post
CC Girl you are so special thanks for your "little something to offer"
just remember whatever it is, someday you will look back and laugh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Just wanted to wish everyone a great day- Keep it clean. keep it meat!!! Im off to the aquarium for the day on a class field trip! Will check back later. xoxoxo
Al no drooling at the exhibits
Old 06-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #407
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
CC

This is random but just last night I was listening to that Trace song on our local country music station
I lov country by the way !
I started thinking about school being over and the wedding
I broke into tears cause the song is so right
It seems so hard and stressful at the time and we all are eager to move up to the next station in life. We don't consider taking time to enjoy what we have now and where we are now

When I heard the song last night on the radio my eye welled up with tears because thats how I am . If I'm not careful my whole youth will be gone and I'll be wondering why I spent the whole time working around the clock , eating eggs and tuna and complaining that my life sucks when it's actually awesome
Because I heard that song , I had s blast at the dallas mavericks game watching party and I laughed hard and drank, and I clung to my friends and new husband for dear life
I just took it all in and in my head I thought " I'm gonna miss this"
I'll be wondering why I spent the whole time working around the clock , and complaining that my life sucks when it's actually awesome

O girl, you big redneck softie hiding under there........that's why he wrote it, for you young guns so anxious to get ahead and not realizing that now is the best time.

In the immortal words of Carly Simon, I give you all

'These are the good old days.'

Last edited by CCGirl; 06-08-2011 at 04:50 AM..
Old 06-08-2011, 06:02 AM   #408
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I'll be wondering why I spent the whole time working around the clock , and complaining that my life sucks when it's actually awesome

O girl, you big redneck softie hiding under there........that's why he wrote it, for you young guns so anxious to get ahead and not realizing that now is the best time.

In the immortal words of Carly Simon, I give you all

'These are the good old days.'

Yes! I am a HUGE GIANT MASSIVE country music fan, and mostly because the songs always have such meaning.. I just find it so ironic that you happened to mention this song, and then I listened to it last now... how crazy... I take it as a SIGN... I do believe in Signs..especially these days..
I have been on the fast track for so long...time to SLOW DOWN And smell these doggone roses...or well, in Texas, the Bluebonnets!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:09 AM   #409
Senior LCF Member

So I failed at my first attempt at maintenance "meal"
while out last night watching the DALLAS MAVERICKS game, I ordered a grilled shrimp dinner, it came with a side of steamed veggies and a side salad...I ate the shrimp....then I could not bring myself to eat veggies, which was hilarious because I had no issues with drinking the vodka drinks! haha
I also had some grilled sausage at like 10 pm... nice call right? not!

I did have some cream in coffee yesterday, also a handful of almonds and 1 peanut M&M....( haha ok so clearly I am not a good role model.. I Dont want the veggies or salad but I am ok with the candy).

My weight is the same today, stable...I am going to keep working on this.
I Dont think I want to push the limit until after my honeymoon trip...I really would prefer no major changes until then...

I am not going to give up. I am thinking about keeping a food journal again, so I can note changes and also keep track fo what I am adding back in..part of me is scared of gaining weight. I am really happy at this weight.

oh, here is another photo from the BIG DAY..its not professional at all, but its one of my favorites

Last edited by akagal20; 06-08-2011 at 06:19 AM..
Old 06-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #410
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Yes! I am a HUGE GIANT MASSIVE country music fan, and mostly because the songs always have such meaning.. I just find it so ironic that you happened to mention this song, and then I listened to it last now... how crazy... I take it as a SIGN... I do believe in Signs..especially these days..
I have been on the fast track for so long...time to SLOW DOWN And smell these doggone roses...or well, in Texas, the Bluebonnets!
just a reminder to all that every day is precious, even if it's a crappy one...or two...or ten

Quote:
So I failed at my first attempt at maintenance "meal"
while out last night watching the DALLAS MAVERICKS game, I ordered a grilled shrimp dinner, it came with a side of steamed veggies and a side salad...I ate the shrimp....then I could not bring myself to eat veggies, which was hilarious because I had no issues with drinking the vodka drinks! haha
I also had some grilled sausage at like 10 pm... nice call right? not!

I did have some cream in coffee yesterday, also a handful of almonds and 1 peanut M&M....( haha ok so clearly I am not a good role model.. I Dont want the veggies or salad but I am ok with the candy).

My weight is the same today, stable...I am going to keep working on this.
I Dont think I want to push the limit until after my honeymoon trip...I really would prefer no major changes until then...

I am not going to give up. I am thinking about keeping a food journal again, so I can note changes and also keep track fo what I am adding back in..part of me is scared of gaining weight. I am really happy at this weight.

oh, here is another photo from the BIG DAY..its not professional at all, but its one of my favorites

[[/IMG]
dam girl, I would give that menu a pass!

photos are smokin' !
Old 06-08-2011, 07:05 AM   #411
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

bump for phat page photo
Old 06-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #412
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good Morning, peeps!

Thank you so much for the reminder CC! On your advice. . I decided to pack the childrens up for the weekend and take them camping! and we are talking real camping. .in a tent. .with sleeping bags and the whole Kaboodle! OK, OK. so not 110% roughing it (we are going to a private campground). . but I will at least be back to nature and away from my house, business, computer, phone, ipod and TV!!! (OK. . I will have to take my phone, too ..but. .). . Plan to go buy some tubes today so we can tube down the river on Saturday. Ahhh. it shall be soooo much fun and sooo relaxing.

Thank you for reminding me to slow down! I've been working too much. no vacation in 5 years makes one crabby and fat. . and I'm stick of being both.

O. .and I'm back down my 2 so here's to holding steady. (((toast))), (((toast)))
Old 06-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #413
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMG> AKA. . . you are such a beautiful bride! Cherish those pictures. . you'll want to look at them over and over again as the years pass. . and pass they do. .much to quickly!! Hubby and I just celebrated 19 years. . and it seems just like yesterday ..
Old 06-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #414
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Al no drooling at the exhibits
OMG> . . I just choked on my water. .took me a minute but
Old 06-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #415
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

did I happen to mention how my breath is. Yummy !!! Good thing I'm immune to it or I'd really make myself sick. . .
Old 06-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #416
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Ooh have fun!!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #417
Big Yapper!!!!

It's just the after wedding blues, Tanya!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #418
Big Yapper!!!!

Have fun camping Im2!!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #419
Big Yapper!!!!

Lovely pic-Tana! And mmmmmmm cake!!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #420
Big Yapper!!!!

Sitting in Starbucks in Dublin airport waiting for my connecting flight having a weirdy skinny caramel frappucino--hmmm I don't know what's skinny about it!!! Hey it's my birthday!! Going out to dinner tonight so I'll try to be good! But just to let ye know I plan to get drunkety drunkety drunk!!
Gotta go-think we're being caled-early! Haven't finished frapp!
Closed Thread