Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #361
Senior LCF Member

Stats: Lost 100 lbs. & 6 sizes; 30 lbs. and 2 sizes left!
WOE: Low cal, mod carb, and cycle it all
Start Date: Summer 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Liv Vin--Interesting you like vintage..I've been reading your posts and I like particular vintage and classic clothing..But I must admit that I am in the same category as GT...I think I like a mix of the two....I guess with my weight going from 261 to what it is now, my wardrobe choices have changed tremendously over this year...I wish I could eat cornbread and not gain..You are a lucky one...

Psych: I wouldn't say I'm lucky. If I were lucky I'd be skinny right now I've always done well on carbs. Actually, low carb is hard for me. Last year when I tried Atkins I ended up gaining about 5 lbs. and felt horrible. I've modified Stillmans to include some carbs once a day - it helps me and I'm still losing weight so far.

Did you use Stillmans to lose weight?

As for clothes: I'm not 100% vintage. I wear jeans and such. but I do like the more classic and vintage looks, jazzed up with artsy bohemian stuff. When I'm skinny, I love to run around like a beatnik. I'm eclectic

My blog http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/bl...-vintageously/

Last edited by Live Vintageously; 06-07-2011 at 09:31 AM..

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocj7mea View Post
Really don't have a choice, it's my job and what pays for all of my meat, I am Zumba instructor at a local gym so I HAVE to workout, apparently God has a sense of humor...he knew this was the only way I would work out on a regular basis. And this is the only job I can have that doesn't interfere with homeschooling my children and still technically being considered a stay at home mom, I only work for 1 hour a day. In addition to the pay my whole family gets a free gym membership so it is really a great deal and I am not willing to give it up. So I am going to give it another shot, otherwise I will have to go higher fat. I have been at a horrible stall for a while now and was hoping Stillman's could break that. Again, I don't think I was initially eating enough and I am going to take my vitamins faithfully....prayerfully that will work. But I will be careful, I can't be passing out while doing a salsa step
I truly think it's great you're staying at home and homeschooling. I'm a homeschool graduate and I never regret a day of being at home with my mom and siblings.

As for Stills... have you tried adding some carb to one meal and then eating the other two on plan? I've been doing that and so far, so good. Honestly, LC and Stills lowers my blood pressure so much that I have to really be careful that I do get some carbs. If I don't eat enough carbs, I get weak and sometimes black out. Ka-pow! A little carb really won't hurt. I even eat the sugar free, non fat yogurts and do okay. I also eat a food bar (Luna, Balance and Odwalla are my faves) or enjoy a piece of toast occasionally. You have to find what works for you.

BTW - and then I will stop talking your ears off! - I Zumba! My local gym only offers one class a week where I live. If I could go more often, I would!

Last edited by Live Vintageously; 06-07-2011 at 09:32 AM..
Old 06-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #363
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi Vintage!!!! I'm not really a vintage girl at all!! Nope, i like new and shiny!!! it's just audrey's dresses I like!!
OOOH! Sorry I added you to the "Love vintage" list I do like some new and shiny things for sure! but I like to mix them with classic and vintage pieces. I certainly can't pull off skinnies and boots... yet. But when I do, I'll wear a vintage tunic or blouse with them. And I ADORE cocktail rings!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #364
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Vintageously View Post
OOOH! Sorry I added you to the "Love vintage" list I do like some new and shiny things for sure! but I like to mix them with classic and vintage pieces. I certainly can't pull off skinnies and boots... yet. But when I do, I'll wear a vintage tunic or blouse with them. And I ADORE cocktail rings!
I bet you can pull off those skinnies--go get yourself a pair!!! You've lost 100lbs---you need a treat!!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #365
Big Yapper!!!!

I've never done Zumba-is it all wiggling the bootay-that wiggling I don't need to feel!!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #366
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Quote:
Psych: I wouldn't say I'm lucky. If I were lucky I'd be skinny right now I've always done well on carbs. Actually, low carb is hard for me. Last year when I tried Atkins I ended up gaining about 5 lbs. and felt horrible. I've modified Stillmans to include some carbs once a day - it helps me and I'm still losing weight so far.

Did you use Stillmans to lose weight?

I started Atkins in January of 2010 at 261...I got down to 160 by October of 2010...I maintained for several months at that weight until March when I started Stillman's...I am at my present weight because of following strict Stillman's...I do up my fat occasionally with fatty cuts of meat and on Easter I had a bit of the foods that my family made, but other than that, I try to stick to chicken,eggs (I switch between regular and eggbeaters..it depends on my mood),tuna, steaks, ground turkey, salmon, turkey bacon with plenty of seasonings to help with my palate...I eat olives on occasion and enjoy my coffee with cream most times..In the early days of Stillman's I cut cream out full stop...I use parmesan cheese in my baked salmon cakes and use pam with butter flavor to make scrambled or chicken strips at times....I try to keep it basic with flavor as to not ruin my mindset....I LOVE all types of ethnic foods and especially love middle eastern, Mediterreanian, Indian and Mexican foods...I have to continue to change up my tastes or else I'm doomed to desperate measures which is why Indian and Mexican spices rule my kitchen...I constantly challenge my resolve by mulling and cruising bakeries and other taboo foods.If I can be around it and not indulge, I'm good..About a month ago, a neighbor brought over some pecan pie that she had made on a whim...She is a nice older woman and I didn't want to say no to her because she is so nice...I took it and put it up in the fridge front and center..It stayed there for about a week until my mother came over and I gave it to her to eat..She said that she couldn't resist like I did, but I was a different kinda kid growing up....I relish the challenge just like all things in my life...

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 06-07-2011 at 11:18 AM..
Old 06-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #367
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I bet you can pull off those skinnies--go get yourself a pair!!! You've lost 100lbs---you need a treat!!
You're so sweet GT! I'm not sure about skinnies. I'm definitely a very curvy hourglass/pear. I think I need to find a long enough blouse to wear with them, so I can cover up my hips a bit. That's why I'm trying stillmans: need to get this hips off!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #368
Big Yapper!!!!

Psych--that is really good going with the weight loss!!.......and 26lbs sice March!!..............why am I the slow one!!!

Oh and I never challenge my resolve---I stay away!! though i have looked lovingly and longingly at a bakery a few times(and I don't even like cake!!)
Old 06-07-2011, 11:22 AM   #369
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok i've never had pecan pie--but for that insert something I like--and it wouldn't have lasted 10mins--I'm not good!!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #370
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
You're so sweet GT! I'm not sure about skinnies. I'm definitely a very curvy hourglass/pear. I think I need to find a long enough blouse to wear with them, so I can cover up my hips a bit. That's why I'm trying stillmans: need to get this hips off!
Ah but that's what skinnies are for--wearing long lose tops!! Gawd-I wouldn't wear a crop t with skinnies!!......actually I wouldn't wear a crop top-full stop!!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #371
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I started Atkins in January of 2010 at 261...I got down to 160 by October of 2010...I maintained for several months at that weight until March when I started Stillman's...I am at my present weight because of following strict Stillman's...I do up my fat occasionally with fatty cuts of meat and on Easter I had a bit of the foods that my family made, but other than that, I try to stick to chicken,eggs (I switch between regular and eggbeaters..it depends on my mood),tuna, steaks, ground turkey, salmon, turkey bacon with plenty of seasonings to help with my palate...I eat olives on occasion and enjoy my coffee with cream most times..In the early days of Stillman's I cut cream out full stop...I use parmesan cheese in my baked salmon cakes and use pam with butter flavor to make scrambled or chicken strips at times....I try to keep it basic with flavor as to not ruin my mindset....I LOVE all types of ethnic foods and especially love middle eastern, Mediterreanian, Indian and Mexican foods...I have to continue to change up my tastes or else I'm doomed to desperate measures which is why Indian and Mexican spices rule my kitchen...I constantly challenge my resolve by mulling and cruising bakeries and other taboo foods.If I can be around it and not indulge, I'm good..About a month ago, a neighbor brought over some pecan pie that she had made on a whim...She is a nice older woman and I didn't want to say no to her because she is so nice...I took it and put it up in the fridge front and center..It stayed there for about a week until my mother came over and I gave it to her to eat..She said that she couldn't resist like I did, but I was a different kinda kid growing up....I relish the challenge just like all things in my life...
What a great success, Psych! I originally lost 120 lbs with intuitive eating and prayer. However, went back to college and had some terrible, life-threatening family illnesses all at the same time, and I gained about 30 lbs. I'm guessing that's why, though, I went through some bad family deaths my first time at college and didn't gain weight - so who knows.

I've never really done the diet thing before, so my Stillman's experience is interesting. I have to say, I thought I would miss a lot of veggies and such. But so far, I don't. I'm actually a little fearful of eating too much off plan. I've found Stills makes it very easy to eat lower cals without feeling hungry or too deprived. And I feel so good on Stills. No cravings or tiredness, so long as I have a little bit of carb once a day for my blood pressure.

Last edited by Live Vintageously; 06-07-2011 at 11:26 AM..
Old 06-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #372
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Ah but that's what skinnies are for--wearing long lose tops!! Gawd-I wouldn't wear a crop t with skinnies!!......actually I wouldn't wear a crop top-full stop!!
LOL! You so crack me up!! It's true: I need to find a long loose top AND some skinnies.

And I would never wear a crop top for any reason either! This 80s revival with huge, sloppy tees and neon tights and (GASP!) crop tops is quite disturbing.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #373
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: momtocj7mea
Stats: 282/179/162
WOE: Paleo/Primal..whole foods FTW!
Start Date: 11/30/11
Quote:
I truly think it's great you're staying at home and homeschooling. I'm a homeschool graduate and I never regret a day of being at home with my mom and siblings.

As for Stills... have you tried adding some carb to one meal and then eating the other two on plan? I've been doing that and so far, so good. Honestly, LC and Stills lowers my blood pressure so much that I have to really be careful that I do get some carbs. If I don't eat enough carbs, I get weak and sometimes black out. Ka-pow! A little carb really won't hurt. I even eat the sugar free, non fat yogurts and do okay. I also eat a food bar (Luna, Balance and Odwalla are my faves) or enjoy a piece of toast occasionally. You have to find what works for you.

BTW - and then I will stop talking your ears off! - I Zumba! My local gym only offers one class a week where I live. If I could go more often, I would!
Thx, I still get strange looks from people when I mention my children are homeschooled,lol. I am going to give it a shot at clean stillman's and tweak if needed. I keep a blueberry pur bar with me at all times in case I need a quick carb source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Hello there!

ok I have read the last few posts about your wanting to stay strict but having to make adjustments due to your work out. I think you should be ok, as long as you eat real close to your work out time frame.
Back when I was working out a lot more,I would get close to passsing out but only when I was doing my real hardcore work. I am not saying that Zumba is not the real deal! but I did Turbo kick and spin class and was pretty much ok, as long as I ate an egg and 1 chicken breast, an hour prior to the class.

I dont think you are in any harm or there will be any problem, just re-time your meals and run some tests, see which foods give you the most to get through your classes without keeling over. its only the 1 hour, I feel strongly that you can make it and you can do this, without consistently going off plan.
I heart turbokick! I will be certified to teach it in August of this year. One of the reasons I am hoping to get to goal pretty soon. My Zumba class is not that bad, we usually do a couple high intensity songs followed by a low one so I will definitely try your suggestion. Boiling some eggs now Thanks for the tips!

Quote:
I've never done Zumba-is it all wiggling the bootay-that wiggling I don't need to feel!!
Zumba is most definitely a lot of bootay wiggling, LOL!!! It is FUN though and has been an integral part of my weight loss. I love it!!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #374
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
BTW: anyone here feel warmer body temp-wise since going Stills? If the house is even a bit warm at night, I am so hot I cannot sleep. That's unusual for me...I'm not usually this warm.
hmmmmmm....most are chilled on plan, first I've heard of heating up!
Quote:
Really don't have a choice, it's my job and what pays for all of my meat, I am Zumba instructor at a local gym so I HAVE to workout, apparently God has a sense of humor...he knew this was the only way I would work out on a regular basis. And this is the only job I can have that doesn't interfere with homeschooling my children and still technically being considered a stay at home mom, I only work for 1 hour a day. In addition to the pay my whole family gets a free gym membership so it is really a great deal and I am not willing to give it up. So I am going to give it another shot, otherwise I will have to go higher fat. I have been at a horrible stall for a while now and was hoping Stillman's could break that. Again, I don't think I was initially eating enough and I am going to take my vitamins faithfully....prayerfully that will work. But I will be careful, I can't be passing out while doing a salsa step
someone has a sense of humor....we will only know when we cross over.
So meat up before class and maybe keep something on hand for emergency?
Quote:
LOL! You so crack me up!! It's true: I need to find a long loose top AND some skinnies.

And I would never wear a crop top for any reason either! This 80s revival with huge, sloppy tees and neon tights and (GASP!) crop tops is quite disturbing.
the eighties wre disturbing.....
Old 06-07-2011, 01:35 PM   #375
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/182/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: July 2009 ! Life changing April 9 2012
Quote:

Zumba is most definitely a lot of bootay wiggling, LOL!!! It is FUN though and has been an integral part of my weight loss. I love it!!
My bootay doesn't wiggle which is probably why I failed miserably the first time I tried Zumba. .

But . .I'm game and may have to try it again. . .
Old 06-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #376
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Psych! I haven't formally said Hi to you. . I'm still trying to get to know everyone on the boards.. so I apologize for that. Your story is amazing. . .

Just a quickie:

My days go back to when Al lost the first time around. (GT was there, too - my fellow Hello Kitty, Pink, Polka dotted friend!!). . CC joined later and I just fell in love with her sense of humor. . I think we (Al and I) both showed up about the same time. I can't remember for sure.(she's better at that) .always have a lot going on so I tend to misplace some of the details!! Anyway, I was around for a year or so (I believe) and struggled. I lost my original lc weight on Atkins, too but then just couldn't get the last of it off and switched to Stillmans. After a while. .I just got tired of being so strick and not losing anything. I was up and down and down and up. .I have terrible metabolism and have been on Thyroid meds for about a year now. Not really helping (in my opinion) but Doc seems to think they are so maybe I'm leveled out enough I can lose again?? IDK. .. I haven't gained all my weight back but was well on my way. I tried South Beach, WW , Stillmans, Atkins and now I'm back to STills for awhile.. I want to at least get the first 10 off so I can fit into some of the stuff in my closet. The great news is that I did get rid of all my tried and true "go to" clothes so I have no choice but to lose the weight..and I so want to fit back into them. .

Anyway. in a nutshell. . I hope to be a loser , once again, like the rest of you!! This has always been such a great place to vent and air frustrations and such a great place to catch up with friends!

Keep me honest, gals. . keep me honest..I really need to lose it this time around. .I really, really, really do! I can't stand looking this way and I would love to finally get a family picture before my oldest graduates next year. I have a little story to tell you to put it into perspective . . My 11 year old was making me something for mother's day this year at school. It was obvious he was struggling with it. and sneaking around looking for something without me noticing. It became quite evidentwhat he was looking for when I opened his gift. He had decorated a picture frame for me and it was supposed to have a picture of him and I in it (the teacher asked that he bring one in). .so instead of getting one, he drew a picture of me with my arm around him and was really proud (as was I). However I cried later because I never realized. . there is not one picture of him and I anywhere.. There is not one picture of me in the house (displayed) and there definately isn't any formal family photos with all of us!! How sad. . but I've created it so I have to "un-create it. . ". . Ergg. .

So Lets get this done and I'm counting on you to get me there! Deal?

Sorry. .dont' know why I felt the need to throw that out there but I am digging deep for motivation and I knew you guys would understand!! Huggs to everyone

Last edited by IM2fat; 06-07-2011 at 01:56 PM..
Old 06-07-2011, 02:07 PM   #377
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey Im2 let that be a wake up call to you-get thee in front of the camera!!! I hear you on the hating getting fotos taken though! I lost my Dad a few years ago and when I finally decided I could look at fotos again, I realised there were only ones of me and him from when I was younger-nothing in the few years before he passed away. I really really wish there was one of us all together.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #378
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh yeah-I asked Al and Im2 if I could join and be their friend.........and they haven't been able to shake me off since!!
Old 06-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #379
Senior LCF Member

Well, thanks for sharing IM2F...We all have a struggle with this or else we wouldn't be here..I like to come around a couple times a day unless I'm soooo busy which happens regularly and then I'm gone for a few days just catching up on sleep..I love reading the more, shall we say, loquacious people on the thread because I find many similarities between us all..It is always interesting especially when people speaks about their children and all the familial things that go on...It is like a little peek into your world which I absolutely LOVE...I don't have nor do I want children, but it is interesting to hear all the little adventures that you all have....

I don't speak much, but I will voice an opinion when I think it is relevant...Otherwise, I'm an observer by nature with 'thoughts in my head'...Oh no, I'm just as disorganized as some of my patients...HAHAHA..JK..You know what I mean...I'm glad that you are back regardless, and you will get there...Just be focused in your resolve to get it done this time..Take care and I have my eye on you

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 06-07-2011 at 02:16 PM..
Old 06-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #380
Senior LCF Member

I was just looking at stats and I saw you changed yours GT!!!!!!!Ummmmmmmmmmmm....I know you are a full grown adult but be careful what you wish for....
Old 06-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #381
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh yeah-I asked Al and Im2 if I could join and be their friend.........and they haven't been able to shake me off since!!

Thank goodness for that!!! That's the main reason I came back. couldn't get you guys outta my head for nuthing! Sheeshhh. .
Old 06-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #382
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I don't speak much, but I will voice an opinion when I think it is relevant...Otherwise, I'm an observer by nature with 'thoughts in my head'...Oh no, I'm just as disorganized as some of my patients...HAHAHA..JK..You know what I mean...I'm glad that you are back regardless, and you will get there...Just be focused in your resolve to get it done this time..Take care and I have my eye on you
Goody! I need someone to keep me in check. .

O. and I've got 4 kids. . (5 if you count the better half). . and they are all boys so I'm outnumbered and the toilet seat is always up in my house! That may explain a few things (my passion for all things Pink and HK. - and if you really want to know the truth. I never really liked pink until my boys kept stealing everything . .I was always a black kinda gal - clothes, purses, shoes, accessories .). but it kinda grows on you after a while! I work . A lot. . . and am often up late at night doing something or other. .so I check in to keep my sanity . ..

O. . and I'm gonna get this off my chest right now! One of the gals at work thought she would do me a favor and she filled my candy dish yesterday!! Guess what she put in there? (It was all Sugar Free, mind you) Reeses Peanut Butter thingies. . I really thought they would be gone today. . I really, really did. . I was so good all day long and then I caved! I ate 3 on the way home.. OMG.. not so much that I ate them. but do you know what they do to your stomach!!! I can only hope I lose a few pounds in the process. . Bad, Bad, Bad, SF CAndy. . and. .they were not good. .OK. they were a little good. .but

Totally ticks me off. . OK> . on a good note. . I did slow cook a turkey breast in the slow cooker today and it does smell wonderful .so I will be having turkey for dinner. Perhaps I'll hide in my bathroom and eat the whole thing myself before the boys get to it. . Yep. .that sounds like a plan. .

Middle aged house wife found passed out in master bath from what appears to be a tryptophan related overdose. Fresh turkey skin was found scattered about and a tiny wishbone was clenched in her right hand. . Her children were found wandering around eating popsicles and cheesesticks for dinner. . .Highlights at 11:00. .
Old 06-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #383
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I was just looking at stats and I saw you changed yours GT!!!!!!!Ummmmmmmmmmmm....I know you are a full grown adult but be careful what you wish for....
Yes. .what she said, GT. . You really have to be smoking hot by now. . I can't imagine . . I'm 5"4' and I think that would be too thin, even for me.. Not that I'll ever see that .

We just want you to be healthy and happy..cuz we U
Old 06-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #384
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Who is up for a wing and fin challenge tomorrow?. .we only eat items that have either wings or fins. . . .

No udders, no fur,.. Ready. . set . let the games begin!
Old 06-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #385
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: purekitten
Stats: 141/130.8/100 5'2"
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: 5/16/2012
Can someone explain the whoosh concept to me? Is it a period of stalling followed by a drop of several lbs in one day?

I don't know why, but I'm stalling again, and have not only not lost for 2 days, but have gained 0.4 lbs since yesterday, even though I ate neither excessively or off diet. So annoying! But then this morning I weighed myself 4 times, first and second time it said 127.4 then the next two times said 127.8. I can't believe I gained! Help!
Old 06-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #386
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ojay
Stats: 253/231/220
WOE: Atkins/Stillman
Start Date: June 2010
thanks evry one am super excited to make this lifetime journey,am tired of hiding 2 cover my weight mess.
am super charged now.: kicking:
WEIGHT LOSS IS PERSONAL,BUT I SINCERELY DO NID SUPPORT N A BUDDY, if any1 is willing to help me closely 2188312B is my bb pin,thanks
Old 06-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #387
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Hi Psych!

Keep me honest, gals. . keep me honest..I really need to lose it this time around. .I really, really, really do! I can't stand looking this way and I would love to finally get a family picture before my oldest graduates next year. I have a little story to tell you to put it into perspective . .
My 11 year old was making me something for mother's day this year at school. It was obvious he was struggling with it. and sneaking around looking for something without me noticing. It became quite evidentwhat he was looking for when I opened his gift. He had decorated a picture frame for me and it was supposed to have a picture of him and I in it (the teacher asked that he bring one in). .so instead of getting one, he drew a picture of me with my arm around him and was really proud (as was I). However I cried later because I never realized. . there is not one picture of him and I anywhere..
There is not one picture of me in the house (displayed) and there definately isn't any formal family photos with all of us!! How sad. . but I've created it so I have to "un-create it. . ". . Ergg. .

So Lets get this done and I'm counting on you to get me there! Deal?

Sorry. .dont' know why I felt the need to throw that out there but I am digging deep for motivation and I knew you guys would understand!! Huggs to everyone
aww, honey, one thing that's stuck with me that BF said long ago.......
You don't want regret as your only companion in old age.
You can do this. Really. You can.
Quote:
Hey Im2 let that be a wake up call to you-get thee in front of the camera!!! I hear you on the hating getting fotos taken though! I lost my Dad a few years ago and when I finally decided I could look at fotos again, I realised there were only ones of me and him from when I was younger-nothing in the few years before he passed away. I really really wish there was one of us all together.
yep, there's the motivtor....too sad GT, Gawd you're waaaay too young to have lost a parent.......I dread the day
Quote:
Well,
we're just jealous cuz the voices speak to you....(kidding)
Quote:
Goody! I need someone to keep me in check. .

Middle aged house wife found passed out in master bath from what appears to be a tryptophan related overdose. Fresh turkey skin was found scattered about and a tiny wishbone was clenched in her right hand. . Her children were found wandering around eating popsicles and cheesesticks for dinner. . .Highlights at 11:00. .
turkey stroke
Quote:
Who is up for a wing and fin challenge tomorrow?. .we only eat items that have either wings or fins. . . .

No udders, no fur,.. Ready. . set . let the games begin!
well, just cuz it fits into the immediate plan..I have 4 chik thighs grilled and it's going to be so dang hot the next few that it will be chick or tuna just due to the heat out there.
Thank goodness vodka does not come from cows

Last edited by CCGirl; 06-07-2011 at 05:02 PM..
Old 06-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #388
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Folks, I have a little something to offer.

Whenever I get a little tired of the same old same old.............

bf cranky
peed off at work
peed off at anything
impatient with babies (kitties)

I am reminded of these words.

Like it or not, when things are brilliant or horrible, they ring true. Things we overcome in life make us what we are. It is not expectations or provenance that bring out the best in us, it is what we overcome, what problem we solve.

When I was a starving teen and was broke, working in a gas station made me a professional parts manager ten years later.

so give her a listen if you've never heard this one.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: momtocj7mea
Stats: 282/179/162
WOE: Paleo/Primal..whole foods FTW!
Start Date: 11/30/11
Well, first Zumba workout on strict still's went ok, but I usually am ok for the first day, tomorrow will truly tell the story. Off to make sweet and sour chicken for dinner
Old 06-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #390
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

yum, what's your recipe girl? Pls no orangs soda............
Closed Thread