Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #211
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Do you guys eat the Egg yolks?

I do sometimes because they are filling but I hate them! and they seem to be what makes me feel sick, so I was wondering if it would be bad for me to skip them? I know its kinda wasteful but with 3 dogs I could just give the yolks to them because its good for their fur anyways.
Mar922 is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 07:50 AM   #212
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I've been at the same weight for 4 days, which would normally be alright, however May 10th is looming, and my goal weight for the fitting is 140 on the dot. I have to somehow shake off 3 lbs in 6 days.
My #1 plan of attack is exercising every day , again.

I stopped doing that because Stillmans works so nicely that I dont have to workout every day anymore ( thank you Lord).

however with the deadline looming, I must throw all extras and caution to the wind.

Workout back in full force, as in 1 full hour of cardio, no BS

I also have to cut a bit of fat out that I have allowed to squeeze back in .

My weight has never gone up since MArch 31, only down, so I am glad for that, BUT now we must see movement, and quickly

oh how I wish for the easy days of the first week, when I would lose like 3 lbs in ONE night! LOL

argghhh, well my gym bag is packed, my tuna and black coffee await me

this week is gonna suck
No, the week is gonna be awesome because this will be the week you hit goal! 3 pounds in 6 days thats nothing, you could just go to the washroom and that could be gone in 1 "sitting" sorry I had to say that, its the running joke with my friends
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 07:51 AM   #213
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Do you guys eat the Egg yolks?

I do sometimes because they are filling but I hate them! and they seem to be what makes me feel sick, so I was wondering if it would be bad for me to skip them? I know its kinda wasteful but with 3 dogs I could just give the yolks to them because its good for their fur anyways.
I eat the yolks only when I am mixing the egg in with my tuna and mustard to make a little fake tuna salad

When I eat a hard boiled, 1/2 the time I throw out the yolk, and other times I will eat it, depending on how I feel.

I have also started buying these Egg whites in a carton, and making egg white omelets with a little meat mixed in and some Cheese Flavor sprinkles

I eat my eggs but I try to find interesting ways to eat them besides the standard hard or soft boiled.

The hardboiled egg is my standard go to snack, when I know I am going to work out , I make sure to shove down the yolk no matter how badly I dont want it
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #214
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
No, the week is gonna be awesome because this will be the week you hit goal! 3 pounds in 6 days thats nothing, you could just go to the washroom and that could be gone in 1 "sitting" sorry I had to say that, its the running joke with my friends
Mar

OMG, you totally have a point though

I just have been having trouble "Sitting' if you get my meaning
Its been a while for me.. I know if I could have a decent one, that could help me so much.. Maybe I should drink more coffee or have somthing to get my system revved up a little more

I am going to up my water intake today and see if that doesnt get a fire going..


Thanks for the positivity Mar
I can be SUCH A downer sometimes . I know I know!
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 07:58 AM   #215
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Mar

OMG, you totally have a point though

I just have been having trouble "Sitting' if you get my meaning
Its been a while for me.. I know if I could have a decent one, that could help me so much.. Maybe I should drink more coffee or have somthing to get my system revved up a little more

I am going to up my water intake today and see if that doesnt get a fire going..


Thanks for the positivity Mar
I can be SUCH A downer sometimes . I know I know!

I find coffee always helps me and so does water, I know exactly what you mmean itit can be days between but I meat doesn't leave alot of residue so there is nothing to "sit" for, sometimes I will drink some senna leaf tea that gets things moving pretty quickly, I found one in the states,in the pharmacy section of walmart, called dieters tea.
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #216
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I find coffee always helps me and so does water, I know exactly what you mmean itit can be days between but I meat doesn't leave alot of residue so there is nothing to "sit" for, sometimes I will drink some senna leaf tea that gets things moving pretty quickly, I found one in the states,in the pharmacy section of walmart, called dieters tea.
Hey Mar

I actually have dieters tea
I forgot all about it

Wouldnt hurt for me to try it, if I dont have any luck in the next few days

-T
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 08:18 AM   #217
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Hey Mar

I actually have dieters tea
I forgot all about it

Wouldnt hurt for me to try it, if I dont have any luck in the next few days

-T
haha so you know of its powers lol

My puppy at a dieters tea, tea bag that she found in the garbage that was a fun night for me....
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #218
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Thats awesome SC!!!!

What type of exercises do you do on the rebounder? I would probably just bounce around not knowing what to do haha
Thank you. I'm definitely pleased! I watched a 30 minute show last night and did the "health bounce" while it was going on. That's where you bounce without taking your feet off the trampoline. Then during the commercials I got more aggressive and bounced to work up a sweat. I kind of made it interesting by changing up the footwork and the direction I bounced in. It was really fun and I totally get why kids love bounce houses and jumping on beds so much.


Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Congrats on your loss. That is substantial, as expected on Stills
I see you've been on the scale, several times. its impossible not to while on this diet. Youve just got to SEE results.
Weight loss progress shown is just a great motivator
Thanks! I'm surprised and thought I'd be closer to 7 pounds for the week. I weighed once in the past week (not including today...day 8) and after this morning I'm now convinced that this WOE is working VERY well for me. I can see and feel the progress daily when I look in the mirror and put on my clothes and THAT is more motivation to me than any number on the scale!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Do you guys eat the Egg yolks?

I do sometimes because they are filling but I hate them! and they seem to be what makes me feel sick, so I was wondering if it would be bad for me to skip them? I know its kinda wasteful but with 3 dogs I could just give the yolks to them because its good for their fur anyways.
I eat the yolks but I don't like them much either. I usually have an omelette for breakfast and if I do them up that way the yolks don't bother me as much. If I boil the eggs...say 4...I'll eat 1 or 1.5 yolks. I find that the yolks make the egg more filling.

Has anyone here done the Body For Life Program for body recomposition?
Stillman's_Chick is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:20 AM   #219
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Al-----you never said it was your birthday!!! I should have known when it was, you have lots of celebrations in May!! Im2 too!

And and how did ya resist the choc cake, I would have been all over that bad boy!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #220
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Sorry you were sick. After ages on QWL I can't tolerate anything else either. Sucks that it was before your birthday.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:22 AM   #221
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
The Thin Commandments are in this thread:

Losing it in October 2009, the Stillmas Way.... start on PAGE 9, posted by Princess Daisy..
Al, you're a star!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #222
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
oh boy...just dawned on me..was I supposed to drop the kids off at school this morning and then go walking? sheesh.. Im such a bum...
haven't done any exercise since Easter --hanging head in shame! Gonna start back tomorrow-have got Super Callanetics where 1exercise is worth 20 of the other! We shall see!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #223
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Congrats CC, Cat and Still Chick!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #224
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Congrats CC, Cat and Still Chick!!!
GT

This cupcake bunnies in your AVATAR are making me constantly crave cupcakes
Do you think you can switch it out for a Meat Bunny?
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #225
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
[QUOTE=Stillman's_Chick;

Has anyone here done the Body For Life Program for body recomposition?[/QUOTE]

no!! But I've just googled and OMG the results are amazing!!!,
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #226
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
GT

This cupcake bunnies in your AVATAR are making me constantly crave cupcakes
Do you think you can switch it out for a Meat Bunny?
Yeah I thought last night I should change my avi! They were Easterr cupcakes!! Can't change the avi on the iPad though!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #227
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
GT

This cupcake bunnies in your AVATAR are making me constantly crave cupcakes
Do you think you can switch it out for a Meat Bunny?
Oh ans sorry--my avis are always cupcakes!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #228
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh ans sorry--my avis are always cupcakes!!!
Dang.
Lol
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #229
Senior LCF Member
 
Butterflymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 831
Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
So peeps. Im another year older, and i made it through on meat.
Congrats for staying on plan! Glad you are feeling better now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
Morning all, have to post quickly since my time is limited on the internet
I am down 3 pounds in two days so I am pretty happy about that. Looking forward to more cheat-free days.
Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
peeked at the scale, I swore I saw 167 but will leave stats for now.
Woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
I was 210.2 on April 27th and today I'm 200.4! That's 9.8 pounds released in the past 7 days. I'm very happy with that and if I can release another 5 in the next week I'll be elated!
That is fantastic! Way to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I've been at the same weight for 4 days, which would normally be alright, however May 10th is looming, and my goal weight for the fitting is 140 on the dot. I have to somehow shake off 3 lbs in 6 days.
My #1 plan of attack is exercising every day , again.
Oh my goodness, you can totally do it! Exercising does seem to help. I've been doing yoga regularly, and I can really feel things tightening up. You are going to be a smokin', gorgeous bride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I just have been having trouble "Sitting' if you get my meaning
Its been a while for me.. I know if I could have a decent one, that could help me so much.. Maybe I should drink more coffee or have somthing to get my system revved up a little more
I've been taking magnesium supplements, and it definitely helps in that department. A little TOO much, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
haha so you know of its powers lol

My puppy at a dieters tea, tea bag that she found in the garbage that was a fun night for me....
That is horrible, but for some reason it made me laugh. I could so see one of my dogs doing that!
Butterflymama is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #230
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I have changed my Avi to chicken breast because I have been eating so many lately I think I am turning into one
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #231
Senior LCF Member
 
Butterflymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 831
Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I have changed my Avi to chicken breast because I have been eating so many lately I think I am turning into one
Interestingly enough, while I LOVE chicken, I have yet to have any since I started Stillman's. Weird, huh? It's only because all my chicken breasts are in the freezer and I'm too lazy to thaw them out. Now I want chicken!
Butterflymama is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #232
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
no!! But I've just googled and OMG the results are amazing!!!,
Aren't they though? I actually started the challenge about 9 years ago, got through a month of it and saw amazing results. At the time where I lived I had to travel almost an hour to go to the nearest gym every day and I got burnt out on the waking up many hours before work to do that and stopped.

I already know it works wonders so I'm thinking about starting the next challenge round on June 25th (RIP MJ). By then I know I'll be about 20-25 pounds away from my goal which will be easy to get rid of over 12 weeks doing Body For Life.

My concern more than pounds lost is body shaping and composition and the best way to address those effectively is hitting the weights hard to build muscle and doing intense cardio to blast fat. I want to end this 6 month body transformation at around 148-152 and 20-22% body fat.

Check out this awesome Body For Life transformation from right here at LCF.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/mu...l#post13844165

If THAT doesn't motivate ya I dunno what would.
Stillman's_Chick is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #233
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I have changed my Avi to chicken breast because I have been eating so many lately I think I am turning into one
Funny! I told my friend that the amount of chicken and eggs I'm eating I wouldn't be surprised If I sprout feathers by the end of my Stillman's stint!
Stillman's_Chick is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #234
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
Funny! I told my friend that the amount of chicken and eggs I'm eating I wouldn't be surprised If I sprout feathers by the end of my Stillman's stint!
haha its all I ever eat, so this month I have made it a goal to get more fish, but then I say get scales instead of feathers

Last edited by Mar922; 05-04-2011 at 10:25 AM..
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #235
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
Interestingly enough, while I LOVE chicken, I have yet to have any since I started Stillman's. Weird, huh? It's only because all my chicken breasts are in the freezer and I'm too lazy to thaw them out. Now I want chicken!
haha mine are all int the freezer I either cook them frozen or just take them out the night before I plan on making them.

I know you IF most days, what window of time do you eat?
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #236
Senior LCF Member
 
Butterflymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 831
Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
haha mine are all int the freezer I either cook them frozen or just take them out the night before I plan on making them.

I know you IF most days, what window of time do you eat?
I am SO bad about planning meals ahead of time. Between my kids' violin lessons, dance classes, and my yoga/gym, plus all the random things that come up during the week, I have a problem with thinking I'm going to cook stuff and then taking the easy way out and getting the kids something while we're out, so I'm always scared to take things out of the freezer. We don't do fast food, but I'll get them a deli sandwich or something like that, then I'll just eat later. I really need to get more organized with meals. It's tough because DH is gone for 24-48 hours at a time for work, so we're on our own a lot.

I have been sorta kinda IFing most days, but I'm not following a set plan. I've been getting hungry around 2:30-4:00, eating at that time, then not really eating again, but I don't do that every day.
Butterflymama is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #237
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
I am SO bad about planning meals ahead of time. Between my kids' violin lessons, dance classes, and my yoga/gym, plus all the random things that come up during the week, I have a problem with thinking I'm going to cook stuff and then taking the easy way out and getting the kids something while we're out, so I'm always scared to take things out of the freezer. We don't do fast food, but I'll get them a deli sandwich or something like that, then I'll just eat later. I really need to get more organized with meals. It's tough because DH is gone for 24-48 hours at a time for work, so we're on our own a lot.

I have been sorta kinda IFing most days, but I'm not following a set plan. I've been getting hungry around 2:30-4:00, eating at that time, then not really eating again, but I don't do that every day.
I wish I just wasn't hungry but thats not gonna happen lol
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:08 AM   #238
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I have changed my Avi to chicken breast because I have been eating so many lately I think I am turning into one
Oh but actually it looks good!! Think I'm gonna get me some, I've literally been living on tuna! I need a change!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:18 AM   #239
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
Aren't they though? I actually started the challenge about 9 years ago, got through a month of it and saw amazing results. At the time where I lived I had to travel almost an hour to go to the nearest gym every day and I got burnt out on the waking up many hours before work to do that and stopped.

I already know it works wonders so I'm thinking about starting the next challenge round on June 25th (RIP MJ). By then I know I'll be about 20-25 pounds away from my goal which will be easy to get rid of over 12 weeks doing Body For Life.

My concern more than pounds lost is body shaping and composition and the best way to address those effectively is hitting the weights hard to build muscle and doing intense cardio to blast fat. I want to end this 6 month body transformation at around 148-152 and 20-22% body fat.

Check out this awesome Body For Life transformation from right here at LCF.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/mu...l#post13844165

If THAT doesn't motivate ya I dunno what would.
Oh they are!!! What exactely is it though? I mean, are there lots of supplements or is it just a protein rich diet with strength training and HIT cardio? Between Christas and Easter I was kind of doing that, well Stills is protein rich, and I was doing interval training and then Callanetics and I def have got 'smaller' -in the strangest places, quite quickly too. Ok I don't particularly want to build loads of muscle-I know, i know it makrs you look smaller and it burns more fat, but I def don't want to bulk up. I can feel that I have blt some, I can feel them! Even though I keep reading you can't build anything with a calorie deficit!!! I think the EFL recommends heavier weights and less reps, whereas I would do more reps with lighter reps.
I do think the pics are amazing, especially the toning ones, they have completely changed their shape-gone from a grand slim figure to hello bikini!!!
__________________

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #240
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Stills chick-I'm with you on the body recompositioning, I want that too! I can see that it's kind of in my grasp, as in I have the potential to look like the afters in BFL, well the less good ones, anyway! (never did I ever think it would even be poss to dream about it!) i truly believe that exercise is the key to actually changing your body shape.
Again I don't actually want to be as body built as some, i still want the long lean toned thin look!!
Oh, and Tanya's arms!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.