Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #1921
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by purekitten View Post
Congratulations Beth! I'm happy to learn that this diet can even work for people whose metabolisms have adjusted to very low calorie intakes.
Everyone is so close! I bet you all are getting ready to show off your new figures for summer. As for me, I'm sure I'll be at goal sometime before summer ends. I'm looking forward to fitting back in my old clothes again.
My one day cheating did do a lot of damage, but I'm back on plan for sure this time and intend to stay strict. At least I didn't gain back all the weight I lost...
Psych, I'm also addicted to coffee, I must start every day with one cup. I don't think drinking black coffee slows weight loss, right?
Tanya, I'm so excited to see the dress you're going to wear this weekend, as I really liked the one you wore last time. You have a great figure and great taste in fashion!
Have a nice weekend everyone.
Hey thank you !!

I wasnt planning on posting any more photos because I notice no one else does that plus I don't want to be seen as flashy or showboating, or " not Humble".. I don't think posting a bunch of photos is a wise idea any more
But I'll def have wedding photos !

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #1922
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I say no to the cake and yes to the... patron on the rocks! :blush: and lots of dancing! burn that alcohol right off baby!! one drink, one water, one drink one water..one drink I will live thru you tonight!

Im never at the table when the cake comes around. Not on purpose but by that time Ive already hit the floors and hardly ever make it back!!

and bleck to champagne!

T- are you gonna save a peice of your cake for a year to eat on your anniversary? I did just for the fun of it! Saved some cookies too!
Oooh you had cookies??!! Yuum!! My kind of wedding!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #1923
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I could go to all these weddings!!!! Would not derail me off Stills--I hate wedding cake, cake in gereral!!! Does nothing for me!!!
Well isn't that nice
Old 05-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #1924
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
just hit the break room and whipped together my eggs and tuna. with a side of watered down green tea peach mango CL.

and I did 20 squats while I was waitin for the timer to go off!!! Whoop Whoop!

(Note: I work alone on Saturdays..lol)
Hope thete's no CCTV!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:33 AM   #1925
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
and peeps. start thinking of a title for our June thread!!! Mine are too boring.. Someone else give it a shot!!! We need to recruit!!! So make it catchy!!

hopefully some of our old friends will see it too and make it back!! We must pop into their heads at least on the first of every month, right!!!?! I miss them.
No yours are good!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #1926
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I wish I could get an alert on my phone when there's a new post...
I've wished that too!!! That the laptop would ping when there was a new post!!!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #1927
Big Yapper!!!!

WTG Beth!!! CONGRATS!!!! Soooo happy for you!!..........and a little jealous! He!! Is that allowed!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #1928
Big Yapper!!!!

Is shrimp the same as prawns??? don't like seafood at all!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #1929
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
I have no idea why my messages are coming up twice..Sorry for the repetition..

Ummm...This is a bad time to go grocery shopping...So many families with their children...I think I'll wait until later on in the day to hit the grocery store..Al, what do you do for a living?You are at work at the moment, right?
I do talk about chocolate a lot!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #1930
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh gotta say Psych--your menu sounds great--and is really paying off!!!.......i have to cut down my mustard consumption!!

Oh and just to say I used to hate mustard. I don't even particularly like it now---but anything is better than dry tuna!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #1931
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Hey thank you !!

I wasnt planning on posting any more photos because I notice no one else does that plus I don't want to be seen as flashy or showboating, or " not Humble".. I don't think posting a bunch of photos is a wise idea any more
But I'll def have wedding photos !
Stop Tanya!!! We all said we liked your photos!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #1932
Big Yapper!!!!

I just had a bowl of ground beef-150grams--I weighed it out!! Cos if I hadn't I would have eaten it all! The leanest I can get here is 10% though--and I literally have to be on delivery day to get it!!!
Gotta stop chewing gum--I had 4pieces today! When this pack is finished I'm not buying anymore!! There's only 1piece left!
Old 05-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #1933
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
I have the best Mom....I always send her my work schedule each month so she can coordinate at least one meet up each week between her, my sister and I...My schedule is the most hectic, so she always consults with me about getting together...I was just about to go out and go grocery shopping and the fed ex guy delivered to me a whole basket of Omaha Steaks..There are 8 buffalo hamburgers (something I've been wanting to try), 6 sirloins, 6 ribeyes, 4 filet mignon, 8 regular sirloin hamburgers,12 chicken breasts, something called gourmet franks and 4 strip steaks...I was so surprised....The card said, 'Here is something that you will enjoy. I hope you know that I am proud of your accomplishments thus far and look forward to your end result. Love, your Mom (She always ends it like that)...PS.when you are finished we are going the the Cheesecake Factory...

I love my mom...I guess, I just need to buy fewer items this grocery trip.I need tuna desperately..What a surprise..I have never ordered from the Omaha Steak Company and I just looked on the website...That is a great place and I think I'm gonna order from them in the future if the meat taste good...Knowing my mother, it probably does....

She is retiring next week and she has no idea about the brunch next weekend..I'm so excited for her...She already had one put on by the staff at her school...Little does she know that there is a brunch in her honor planned at the Marriott this weekend..

Well, I'm off to the store...Guess what I'm having tonight? I am going to save the ribeyes until I have gotten to goal, but I AM having a filet mignon tonight for dinner..

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 05-28-2011 at 02:20 PM..
Old 05-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #1934
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
THANKS GALS!

I'm blown away HOW FLIPPIN EASY it was! I even cut down on my workout, just to see if this was the real thang!. IT'S THE REAL THANG, Y'ALL! What a revelation! What freedom to be able to maintain without all the crazy ups and downs. I'm in heaven! Thanks again for all your wisdom and encouragement, ladies! I'm so grateful.

Psyhe, I've been experimenting with my Shrimp. Was using butter spray then lightly frying, but I cut that out and sprinkled a bit of chicken stock, non-fat mind you and then adding a bit of garlic seasoning. But, now I just eat it plain, right out of the bag if they are pre-cooked. It they arn't I'll microwave a few secs without any oil. Works great. I too don't get full on it. It's kinda like a 'side dish' to my ckn breast. Great Idea about the egg on the ckn instead of Mustard. Dukan also say's to use Mustard sparinly... Oh, and salt too.

GT, yes, prawns are shrimp. Al, try them plain, they are good if you get the nice fresh one's. TJ's has nice big ones that I really enjoy. Don't eat them everyday, just as a treat!

Girls, I'm back in my clothes, But for some weird reason... my legs are WAY SMALLER. I can't believe how much water wt. I've lost. I really have about another 10 or so to go to get bikini ready. My baby messed my body up "HARD CORE" with my undetected HypoT. so, I really want to get a lean as I can. I have very tiny frame. My ring finger is a 5.5 and I'm tiny. So, I think another 10 will render me Bikini free.

Keep up the good fight of THIN!

Hugs,
B

Last edited by Beth Sch; 05-28-2011 at 02:31 PM..
Old 05-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #1935
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh psych--how sweet!!! Keep that note in a safe place and cherish it!! Ya gotta love Mums!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #1936
Big Yapper!!!!

Beth when did you start back on Stills and how much did you lose? It feels as though you've only been back a month!!! Oh how time flies on the Stilly express!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #1937
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
THANKS GALS!

I'm blown away HOW FLIPPIN EASY it was! I even cut down on my workout, just to see if this was the real thang!. IT'S THE REAL THANG, Y'ALL! What a revelation! What freedom to be able to maintain without all the crazy ups and downs. I'm in heaven! Thanks again for all your wisdom and encouragement, ladies! I'm so grateful.

Psyhe, I've been experimenting with my Shrimp. Was using butter spray then lightly frying, but I cut that out and sprinkled a bit of chicken stock, non-fat mind you and then adding a bit of garlic seasoning. But, now I just eat it plain, right out of the bag if they are pre-cooked. It they arn't I'll microwave a few secs without any oil. Works great. I too don't get full on it. It's kinda like a 'side dish' to my ckn breast. Great Idea about the egg on the ckn instead of Mustard. Dukan also say's to use Mustard sparinly... Oh, and salt too.

GT, yes, prawns are shrimp. Al, try them plain, they are good if you get the nice fresh one's. TJ's has nice big ones that I really enjoy. Don't eat them everyday, just as a treat!

Girls, I'm back in my clothes, But for some weird reason... my legs are WAY SMALLER. I can't believe how much water wt. I've lost. I really have about another 10 or so to go to get bikini ready. My baby messed my body up "HARD CORE" with my undetected HypoT. so, I really want to get a lean as I can. I have very tiny frame. My ring finger is a 5.5 and I'm tiny. So, I think another 10 will render me Bikini free.

Hugs,
B
Beth you must look like a star

It seems to me like your natural weight is thin or maybe genetically you arent a large person, so you are going back with ease, not just due to stillmans but you arent truly meant to be large

I know you mentioned you were ( or still are) a model, so I know you were stick thin..

I am 5'8, shorter than you, I am not sure what you weigh now as its not listed in your stats and maybe you dont know yet! I wear a 5.5 ring size, and thats actually a little loose now.. My frame is medium I would think.. I wouldd not say small..

Anyway my question is if you are naturally quite thin?

-T
Old 05-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #1938
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I have the best Mom....I always send her my work schedule each month so she can coordinate at least one meet up each week between her, my sister and I...My schedule is the most hectic, so she always consults with me about getting together...I was just about to go out and go grocery shopping and the fed ex guy delivered to me a whole basket of Omaha Steaks..There are 8 buffalo hamburgers (something I've been wanting to try), 6 sirloins, 6 ribeyes, 4 filet mignon, 8 regular sirloin hamburgers,12 chicken breasts, something called gourmet franks and 4 strip steaks...I was so surprised....The card said, 'Here is something that you will enjoy. I hope you know that I am proud of your accomplishments thus far and look forward to your end result. Love, your Mom (She always ends it like that)...PS.when you are finished we are going the the Cheesecake Factory...

I love my mom...I guess, I just need to buy fewer items this grocery trip.I need tuna desperately..What a surprise..I have never ordered from the Omaha Steak Company and I just looked on the website...That is a great place and I think I'm gonna order from them in the future if the meat taste good...Knowing my mother, it probably does....

She is retiring next week and she has no idea about the brunch next weekend..I'm so excited for her...She already had one put on by the staff at her school...Little does she know that there is a brunch in her honor planned at the Marriott this weekend..

Well, I'm off to the store...Guess what I'm having tonight? I am going to save the ribeyes until I have gotten to goal, but I AM having a filet mignon tonight for dinner..
oh Psych, your mom is a real gem!

-Tanya
Old 05-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #1939
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I just had a bowl of ground beef-150grams--I weighed it out!! Cos if I hadn't I would have eaten it all! The leanest I can get here is 10% though--and I literally have to be on delivery day to get it!!!
Gotta stop chewing gum--I had 4pieces today! When this pack is finished I'm not buying anymore!! There's only 1piece left!

GT

you are so good with the gum. I can devour an entire pack in 1 hour and not blink!
I am bad with it and always have been....I'm gonna try to cut back ( again)...ugh its tough for me..I feel like as long as I am chewing gum, I am not eating a pizza!

-T
Old 05-28-2011, 03:48 PM   #1940
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Stop Tanya!!! We all said we liked your photos!!!
GT

I see your point, but I really dont see anyone else posting photos like that.
So I kind of feel its a bit out of place.
Thats the reason I am avoiding the constant flow of photos
If it was important, and necessary, every one would do it, and they arent, so why do I need to be different?

I like it better this way

-T
Old 05-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #1941
Senior LCF Member

AWWWW! Psyche, How AWESOME, WHAT A WONDERFUL MOMMY YOU HAVE!

I just LOVE that. Thanks for sharing the goodness of your mother with us. It inspires me so as I have a little 8 yr. old and I want to pour all the goodness, love, strength, and self-lessness into her little spirit. I believe you've had such success in your profession of choice as a result of a selfless, giving Mother.

Praise God, for all the great Mommies out there. Help us dear God, to give graciously like Psyche's Mother.

Hugs,
B

P.s. I say we all go over and have a Q (that's what we call BBQ here in LA baby) when we're at goal. I've heard those steaks are amazing.

Last edited by Beth Sch; 05-28-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Old 05-28-2011, 04:24 PM   #1942
Senior LCF Member

Hey GT! Not a full mo. yet. Tomorrow will be only 3 weeks. I didn't weigh as I was to 'scurd' Knowing my body though, I've totally lost at least 12-15 lbs. FOR SURE! Now I just have to go the last hull, I'll weigh in a week and see what's up. Will keep ya posted.

T, here's the rub, no I'm not naturally skinny. I come a family whose riddled with wt. issues. Diabetes, Insulin Resists, Metabolic Syndrome, you name it. Everyone in my family is OBESE to the MAX. I just have a PIT BULL mentality that I will NOT be like them and I starved and exercised my way into gaining 110 lbs. in pregs as my body finally collapsed. So, to answer your Q, not a natural thing for me. But, praise God, I now am on the right Hormones for my Thyroid (Armour Thyroid) and I take Metformin ER for my Insulin Rest.

BTW, I HAD TO HEAL MYSELF. I did all the research and had to get Dr.s to agree with my prognosis as they all though I was too thin to have these issues. Low and behold my Ovaries were MELON SIZE due to my Insulin being so high and I couldn't lose wt even on a 1000 cal diet with exercise... Go figure.

Fewwwwwwwwhhhhhh! Hence, me wanting to help others with this book I'm writing. Please, keep me in your thoughts and prayers so I can be diligent and finish it...

Big Hug,
B

Last edited by Beth Sch; 05-28-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Old 05-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #1943
Senior LCF Member

Ok I've had a few drinks therefore I'm back to my old self so here is a photo '

Old 05-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #1944
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sallyb
Stats: 210/193/154
Start Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
THANKS GALS!

Hugs,
B
CONGRATS BETH v.inspiring
Old 05-28-2011, 11:02 PM   #1945
Senior LCF Member

I've decided after tonight that I'm taking my dress in for another alteration
The Bride tonight had a dress like mine and it was way more slim fit than mine

That won't work

I have an appt Monday with my second alterationist and she has been given specific instruction to be sure that baby fits like a glove
Old 05-29-2011, 12:57 AM   #1946
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
GT

you are so good with the gum. I can devour an entire pack in 1 hour and not blink!
I am bad with it and always have been....I'm gonna try to cut back ( again)...ugh its tough for me..I feel like as long as I am chewing gum, I am not eating a pizza!

-T
Me too! It keeps my mouth busy!! And mine is a really sweet flavour too!
Old 05-29-2011, 01:02 AM   #1947
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
GT

I see your point, but I really dont see anyone else posting photos like that.
So I kind of feel its a bit out of place.
Thats the reason I am avoiding the constant flow of photos
If it was important, and necessary, every one would do it, and they arent, so why do I need to be different?

I like it better this way

-T
No, it's not important or neccessary!!!..........but it's what you do and we like that!! And yes you do need to be different--it would be a boring place if we all were all the same!! If you like posting pics then you post them!
Old 05-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #1948
Big Yapper!!!!

Love the dress,T! Is that a big rose or flower on one side? Love it!
And yup that wedding dress should be 'skin tight'!
Old 05-29-2011, 05:11 AM   #1949
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
YOU HAD GROUND BEEF!! I havent been this excited since I got on the scale this morning. Oh, and I get the same stuff, but call it 90%.

121 today.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:34 AM   #1950
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
There are 8 buffalo hamburgers (something I've been wanting to try), 6 sirloins, 6 ribeyes, 4 filet mignon, 8 regular sirloin hamburgers,12 chicken breasts, something called gourmet franks and 4 strip steaks
What an awesome line-up!! Best Mom ever award goes to Psyche's Mom!!! What a wonderful surprise!!!
Closed Thread