Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #1891
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
She's brilliant!! poster girl for QWL!!
thank you too!!! :blush:
aleriaaa is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #1892
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Well peeps, I uped my cals today!!! Was at a BBQ and had spicey chicken, some ribs and a big juicy homemade burger!!! So I reckon my cals were waaaay up!!!
mouth droolin over here!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #1893
Senior LCF Member
 
PsychDoc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Posts: 143
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Tres desole

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 05-27-2011 at 06:02 PM..
PsychDoc3 is offline  
Old 05-27-2011, 06:00 PM   #1894
Senior LCF Member
 
PsychDoc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Posts: 143
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Those ribs sure do sound good GT...Invisible..

Al, you are a meatsensation and inspiration for all of us that if we just stick to plan, things will come quicker and in the way that it was intended....The sooner we get to goal, the better and then the experimentation can begin--upping the fats and upping the carbs--just enough as not to gain weight..There should come a time when if you, in particular, want that carrot, you can have it...If GT wants that chocolate, she can have it. If I want that jicama slice (I have been craving it for awhile), I can have it, but know the limitations and abide by those...The closer and closer you get, the more happy we are for you and the more we realize that we will make it sooner or later....Everyday that goes by brings us that much more closer to goal Thanks for your example!

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 05-27-2011 at 06:04 PM..
PsychDoc3 is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 03:27 AM   #1895
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Thanks Psyche! I dont feel like a meatsensation (although Im lovin the term) Ive only been clean for 6 full days! 7 if I make it thru today!! Thanks so much for your kind words. Im so looking forward to that carrot!! (haha-you remembered!!)

What have you been eating lately? Youre so close too!!


My weight is the same.
Yesterdays menu:

3 eggs scrambled
2 eggs chicken breast
2 eggs chicken breast
late nite snack: half chicken breast
2 sweet & lows
3 CLs
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:21 AM   #1896
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi A!! Working hard?

Eating tuna

Can't believe your craving is actually for a carrot!!!!! Girl there are better things to crave!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #1897
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Tanya, I hope you check in with pics of the amazing dress I'm sure you're gonna wear to today's wedding!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:34 AM   #1898
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hi A!! Working hard?

Eating tuna

Can't believe your craving is actually for a carrot!!!!! Girl there are better things to crave!!
i know. i know. I really just want something that has crunch!

and Ive got some tuna on the menu for today too!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:35 AM   #1899
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Tanya, I hope you check in with pics of the amazing dress I'm sure you're gonna wear to today's wedding!!
oooo I was hoping the wedding was yesterday and she'd be back to day with the update! darnit!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:48 AM   #1900
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I hope I'm not developing hayfever. I've noticed a 'runny' nose every so often at the beginning of Summer here or if someone cuts the grass. But today my nose feels weird-not to the touch, in it!! And my eyes are watery! Either that or the beginnings of a cold!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:20 AM   #1901
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Tanya, I hope you check in with pics of the amazing dress I'm sure you're gonna wear to today's wedding!!
Hey!

Side note to AL- Congrats on the continued loss, we all know what happens when we stay strict ! A Loss

My crazy fiancé has been on stillmans and he had lost 10 lbs Already so that's great !

My friends wedding is tonight , unfortunately I'll be working at a golf tourny all day until then

I did buy a new dress given that tonights wedding is black tie and ultra snazzy
Its even better than last weekend dress, I'm so glad I found it

Hope Its fun

My weight is right at 137 so same as last week so I'm fine with that given that i have hd more fat and some alcohol

Unfortunately 137 isn't 135 which means i did not earn the right to splurge tonight

It will be fun but I can only eat the meat and do champagne toast no open bar or any cake

I am strict but how else will i learn ? I had no biz drinking on a week and eating cheese and boxes of tic tac !
- T
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:27 AM   #1902
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
As if by magic!!!!!


Have a tiny bit of cake, Tanya! It's a wedding!!........go pee again and you'll be 135!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:36 AM   #1903
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
As if by magic!!!!!


Have a tiny bit of cake, Tanya! It's a wedding!!........go pee again and you'll be 135!
I've been to a lot of weddingS lately and to be honest I've noticed a lot of people who turn down the cake , I don't think it's as big of a deal these days

The bride doesn't care and doesn't know who eats what, it's not worth today
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #1904
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I hope I'm not developing hayfever. I've noticed a 'runny' nose every so often at the beginning of Summer here or if someone cuts the grass. But today my nose feels weird-not to the touch, in it!! And my eyes are watery! Either that or the beginnings of a cold!
oh no!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:02 AM   #1905
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I've been to a lot of weddingS lately and to be honest I've noticed a lot of people who turn down the cake , I don't think it's as big of a deal these days

The bride doesn't care and doesn't know who eats what, it's not worth today
I say no to the cake and yes to the... patron on the rocks! :blush: and lots of dancing! burn that alcohol right off baby!! one drink, one water, one drink one water..one drink I will live thru you tonight!

Im never at the table when the cake comes around. Not on purpose but by that time Ive already hit the floors and hardly ever make it back!!

and bleck to champagne!

T- are you gonna save a peice of your cake for a year to eat on your anniversary? I did just for the fun of it! Saved some cookies too!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:03 AM   #1906
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
go pee again and you'll be 135!
tis true!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:07 AM   #1907
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
just hit the break room and whipped together my eggs and tuna. with a side of watered down green tea peach mango CL.

and I did 20 squats while I was waitin for the timer to go off!!! Whoop Whoop!

(Note: I work alone on Saturdays..lol)
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #1908
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
and peeps. start thinking of a title for our June thread!!! Mine are too boring.. Someone else give it a shot!!! We need to recruit!!! So make it catchy!!

hopefully some of our old friends will see it too and make it back!! We must pop into their heads at least on the first of every month, right!!!?! I miss them.
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:15 AM   #1909
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
I wish I could get an alert on my phone when there's a new post...
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:23 AM   #1910
Senior LCF Member
 
Beth Sch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 509
Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
Hey Beauties!

I am so JAZZED! I'm already BACK IN MY SKINNY JEANS. PRAISE GOD!

THIS DIET TOTALLY ROCKS! Man, wish I'd have know how lightning fast it was yrs. ago. ! Nonethless, I'm in my skinnies and very, very happy. (Size 26, US 2, to be exact, and I'm 5'9-- Go GOD!)

Now onto gettin' all the fat off so as to wear a really cute BIKINI in a few weeks, like probably 2 weeks. ! What a blessing to finally be armed with this knowledge. LP ROCKS!

Funny thing too, I've actually UPPED my cals around 1300-1400 and lost lightning fast. I only eat when I'm truly hungry. Most often, when I'm LCing I'll stay around 1000 give or take a 100 and lose around 2, 2.5 a week; which is still really good, but not Stills, good! I'm in heaven. Truly!

IT'S MAGIC, YOU'RE RIGHT GT!

Thanks for all your help, y'all.

Oh, here's a tip. Buy already made shrimp, the big one's I love, and just let it thaw, and eat just plain. There's not need to cook or use any added oil and such. Actually, you can even run warm water over the frozen shrimp and they're ret to jet in a few secs. They're so tastey and low fat, low eveything. Kinda like tuna in nutrients. Maybe you can do a "Shrimp Slurry" AL.

Hugs,
B
__________________
Pre-pregnancy 130.
Nightmare post-pregnancy 250. Undetected Hypothyroid...

Last edited by Beth Sch; 05-28-2011 at 07:27 AM..
Beth Sch is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 07:34 AM   #1911
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Beth- I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!

bikinis, here we come!!! (so what if i wear a t-shirt over mine- )


Shrimp is a great idea, but I dont like it unless its smothered in cocktail sauce. Although, going the plain way for a week, my taste buds have probably changed and I may enjoy it now. thinking about it, its not really the taste, its how it feels in my mouth when I chew it.

Lobster make the same weird feeling in my mouth, but I usuassly eat it with a bite of steak, together.

mmm...steak and lobster....(off to daydream...)
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 09:42 AM   #1912
Senior LCF Member
 
PsychDoc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Posts: 143
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I dont feel like a meatsensation (although Im lovin the term) Ive only been clean for 6 full days! 7 if I make it thru today!! Thanks so much for your kind words. Im so looking forward to that carrot!! (haha-you remembered!!)

What have you been eating lately? Youre so close too!!


My weight is the same.
Yesterdays menu:

3 eggs scrambled
2 eggs chicken breast
2 eggs chicken breast
late nite snack: half chicken breast
2 sweet & lows
3 CLs
Thanks..Ever since vivi mentioned being completely clean, I have embraced it whole heartedly...The scale had been bouncing between 140 and 142 for a few days at that time and I just cut out my cherished 1/2 and 1/2 for coffee and eat something so similar to what you are consuming...I eat a poached chicken breast and poached egg each morning before taking off to the hospital...I like the yolk over the chicken breast...It eliminates the need for mustard...I make sure to poach two or three chicken breast in the morning so they can travel with me to the hospital...Then I consume tons of water and coffee..I know, coffee isn't the best, but I am an addict since college...I don't drink as much as before (only 3-4 cups daily because I miss the cream), but I do like my coffee...I then eat a chicken breast for lunch and a hard boiled egg ....Then for dinner I eat another chicken breast and some mustard...I cut my mustard intake....I also mix in some tuna every now and again for lunch or dinner...An turkey burgers...I get the Jenny O frozen pre-packaged...I don't have lots of time to prepare the ground turkey meat sometimes...I love turkey bacon, but I cut it out because of the salt a few weeks ago...So my diet consists of eggs (poached/scrambled/boiled), chicken breasts (poached or baked), tuna and turkey burgers...I have eaten like this for roughly two weeks...Just trying to make it plain...But I enjoy foods, so I know that I will be incorporating different veggies and dairy products in the future...But for now, this is ok...

Of course I remember your carrot-love..I've always been know for my memory...There is NO way I would forget GT's love of chocolate...She reminds us in her tag line every day...

Beth Sch...Congrats are in order!!! Awesome to fit into those jeans....

ICDI--I'm so proud that you are able to stick to plan right now...It is soo hard to stay the course on vacation....You are doing well and I like the rest are looking forward to pictures...

AkaGal--We are ready for your pictures of this day....We know you will have a modern fashion forward dress on display for us...We are waiting...

Beth another thing...I can never make enough shrimp to cause fulfillment at a meal which is why I would stick with salmon or other fatty fish when I am in the mood for fish...How do you prepare them to make them have that extra zing of fulfillment?

I am echoing GT when I say this: "Where are you Mar?".....I hope you are fine...

I have the whole day off so, I was a bum and just took a shower...I have some errands to run...Take care and have a great day and Memorial Day
PsychDoc3 is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #1913
Senior LCF Member
 
PsychDoc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Posts: 143
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
I have no idea why my messages are coming up twice..Sorry for the repetition..

Ummm...This is a bad time to go grocery shopping...So many families with their children...I think I'll wait until later on in the day to hit the grocery store..Al, what do you do for a living?You are at work at the moment, right?

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 05-28-2011 at 10:02 AM..
PsychDoc3 is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #1914
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I say no to the cake and yes to the... patron on the rocks! :blush: and lots of dancing! burn that alcohol right off baby!! one drink, one water, one drink one water..one drink I will live thru you tonight!

Im never at the table when the cake comes around. Not on purpose but by that time Ive already hit the floors and hardly ever make it back!!

and bleck to champagne!

T- are you gonna save a peice of your cake for a year to eat on your anniversary? I did just for the fun of it! Saved some cookies too!
Champagne is great when u add MIO

We will save a piece of our cake for anniversry

I think tonight the drink- water- drink plan sounds awesome

Don't care on the cake

It's gonna be a fun event and then next weekend it's my turn !
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #1915
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Thanks..Ever since vivi mentioned being completely clean, I have embraced it whole heartedly...The scale had been bouncing between 140 and 142 for a few days at that time and I just cut out my cherished 1/2 and 1/2 for coffee and eat something so similar to what you are consuming...I eat a poached chicken breast and poached egg each morning before taking off to the hospital...I like the yolk over the chicken breast...It eliminates the need for mustard...I make sure to poach two or three chicken breast in the morning so they can travel with me to the hospital...Then I consume tons of water and coffee..I know, coffee isn't the best, but I am an addict since college...I don't drink as much as before (only 3-4 cups daily because I miss the cream), but I do like my coffee...I then eat a chicken breast for lunch and a hard boiled egg ....Then for dinner I eat another chicken breast and some mustard...I cut my mustard intake....I also mix in some tuna every now and again for lunch or dinner...An turkey burgers...I get the Jenny O frozen pre-packaged...I don't have lots of time to prepare the ground turkey meat sometimes...I love turkey bacon, but I cut it out because of the salt a few weeks ago...So my diet consists of eggs (poached/scrambled/boiled), chicken breasts (poached or baked), tuna and turkey burgers...I have eaten like this for roughly two weeks...Just trying to make it plain...But I enjoy foods, so I know that I will be incorporating different veggies and dairy products in the future...But for now, this is ok...

Of course I remember your carrot-love..I've always been know for my memory...There is NO way I would forget GT's love of chocolate...She reminds us in her tag line every day...
Sounds like you are right on plan!!! I drink a lot of coffee too! and Im amazed that Im actually back to black now, with a little sweet&low in a few extra special cups. I used to get those turkey burgers-thanks for bringing them up! I'll have to get some more next time I shop!

Hope you're enjoying your day off!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #1916
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Al, what do you do for a living?You are at work at the moment, right?
Information Technology! Yes Im here. We run a 24x7 operation!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #1917
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Champagne is great when u add MIO

We will save a piece of our cake for anniversry

I think tonight the drink- water- drink plan sounds awesome

Don't care on the cake

It's gonna be a fun event and then next weekend it's my turn !
i think I may just love champagne now. how could I forget the mio

Your turn- FINALLY!!!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #1918
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
i think I may just love champagne now. how could I forget the mio

Your turn- FINALLY!!!!!
Since my fiancé is on the plan we work together to make recipes and drinks etc

Turns out he is much better cook!! Lol

Anyway we added mio to a pure shot of vodka and also to gross extra dry champagne !

Very nice and not totally diet killing
So those are my go to drinks if I must drink :$


I like having a plan , it makes me feel like I won't slip or give in

When I go in blind or unsure is when I panic and eat 3 pieces of cake ( err um like at last weeks wedding !! Ugh !)
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 11:26 AM   #1919
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 83
Gallery: purekitten
Stats: 141/130.8/100 5'2"
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: 5/16/2012
Congratulations Beth! I'm happy to learn that this diet can even work for people whose metabolisms have adjusted to very low calorie intakes.
Everyone is so close! I bet you all are getting ready to show off your new figures for summer. As for me, I'm sure I'll be at goal sometime before summer ends. I'm looking forward to fitting back in my old clothes again.
My one day cheating did do a lot of damage, but I'm back on plan for sure this time and intend to stay strict. At least I didn't gain back all the weight I lost...
Psych, I'm also addicted to coffee, I must start every day with one cup. I don't think drinking black coffee slows weight loss, right?
Tanya, I'm so excited to see the dress you're going to wear this weekend, as I really liked the one you wore last time. You have a great figure and great taste in fashion!
Have a nice weekend everyone.
purekitten is offline  
Old 05-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #1920
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I've been to a lot of weddingS lately and to be honest I've noticed a lot of people who turn down the cake , I don't think it's as big of a deal these days

The bride doesn't care and doesn't know who eats what, it's not worth today
I could go to all these weddings!!!! Would not derail me off Stills--I hate wedding cake, cake in gereral!!! Does nothing for me!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.