Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #1771
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TexasMommy
Stats: 231.5restart/227.5/165 5'9", Female
WOE: Back to Basics
Start Date: Restart 10/1/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
Welcome!
Thank you butterflymama!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #1772
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: purekitten
Stats: 141/130.8/100 5'2"
WOE: Stillman
Start Date: 5/16/2012
Hi GT!
I'm 5'2. I'm originally from Hong Kong, but I attended school in the US and have been living in California since I was 4. I do visit my relatives every summer though. The young people in HK , and most of China, these days, idolize Korean movie stars, who look exactly like the superskinnies (not the anorexic ones). Most of the Korean actresses 5'3-5'6 weigh around the 90's range, and the ones 5'7-5'9 are around 100-110's weight range. And how do I know they are trying really hard to stay thin? They are always talking about this-or-that diet, and also, young movie stars often faint and are rushed to the hospital.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #1773
Senior LCF Member

And btw, swallowing tapeworms to lose weight is all the rage in China right now, and I think that's just about the worst diet ever. Go stillman's!
Old 05-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #1774
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Menu today was:
B: HB egg. 80cals
L: can of tuna. 166
D: pot of cottage cheese 4% fat. 184cals

Can of diet coke, 2pces sf gum.
430cals.
Hey GT

When I made the comment about being critical I meant it's towards my friends who carry on about needing to lose weight but do nothing or ruin their efforts
That annoys me and yes I'm critical of THAT , church or no church that bugs me so much

I would never be critical of someone who is hesvy just for the fun if it , thats awful

- T
Old 05-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #1775
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purekitten View Post
And btw, swallowing tapeworms to lose weight is all the rage in China right now, and I think that's just about the worst diet ever. Go stillman's!
OMG !

A tapeworm ?!!

U serious ??
Old 05-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #1776
Senior LCF Member

Tanya, I'm serious.
Tapeworm Diet Infecting Chinese Women - Health - GOOD
Old 05-25-2011, 04:35 PM   #1777
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Ok and people think stillmans is insane ?
Old 05-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #1778
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Go MOM!!!! party like a rockstar!!!! what time is dinner? I'ma comin up!
we started early, sorry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I love when CC comes back, and its multi quote city up in here baby!
Bwaaaaaaaaaayooooooo here we go!
Quote:
My menu yesterday was :

Breakfast:
3 slices of turkey bacon
1 HB egg
1 cofee with cream ( ooops!)
Snack:
1 HB egg

Lunch:
1 chicken breast
I ENTIRE box of Tic tacs ( yikes)
1 diet soda

Snack:
1 HB egg
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese

Dinner:
3 scrambled eggs with fat free bacon bits and cheese!!!
8 grilled shrimp
2 chicken tenderloins with seasoning
1 serving of slice turkey meat with a cheese stick rolled inside!

Dessert:
Sugar Free Jello

OMG
WAY TOO MUCH FREAKING FOOD DUDE!
bet it's less than 1000 cals!
Quote:
My fiance and I , NOW only love resorts.
I am not a fan of cruises anymore because I hate the extra costs

I like the all inclusive because you pay it all up front and then you just show up and eat and drink and play.

The only reason we are doing this silly cruise is because its a family reunion cruise ( bleh), .
;rofl:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMommy View Post
Hi girls, I will be joining you all in low fat meat land this Saturday after completing my 5 Day Atkins Fat Fast this Friday. So... I wanted to stop in and say hello!

aleriaaa - I was able to maintain my weight on fatty meat when I was at my lowest, but I was never able to lose more, which sucked because I absolutely LOVE eating that way!!!

Good day all!

--Cass
yay cavegirl!
Quote:
You're mean!!!
Quote:
GT-

If you think CC is mean for saying that, then you would think I was dreadful.
I am SO critical these days, I am hard on myself but just as hard on everyone else.
One of my friends who has always been thin, now to me doesnt look so thin. At the pizza place the other day, she was telling me about her strict work out plan, and I remember giving her a critical once over glance ( what a b&tch right?) and thinking, hmm, well you may need to step it up, cause it looks like you are looking a little fleshy these days! Now I didnt say that out loud, but I thought it. in the old days, I found her to be very thin, now either my mindset is changed, or she is bigger. I dont know.
But I was bothered that she was going on and on about this gym workout and how she wished she could tone up a little faster, and then had like 4 or 5 margaritas.. I had to bite my tongue..
I never SAY anything to anyone but in my mind, I do think a lot of thoughts!

-T
LOL I'm so busted
Quote:
Speaking of choc--guess what I saw in the supermarket??? Milka chocolate Philadelphia!!!! I could have cried!!!
!!
GT could ye not make your own, Splends and cocoa powder? OR SF choc syrup? Twould be like eating cheesecake filling.........
Quote:
Hi Cass, welcome!! ........and good luck on that fat fast!! I've done them a couple of times i call it the mayo-diet!!

Quote:
I was only joking about CC!!! I'm not critical of other people's weights. Fact is I always think they're thinner than me unless they're overweight!
I would never be critical of friends!! If I didn't like someone and they were going on about how thin they were then I probably would think, well you're not that thin!! I wouldn't say it either!
....but ya know,T, in the good old Catholic Church the thought is just as bad as the deed!!
thank goodness I'm a happy pagan, hell seems so unfriendly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
Hello Beauties!

Just doing a flyby, wanna say H!!

Hey Al, I'd love to give some suggestions to GT, if you're open, doll. A while back I did all egg whites, (I think I mentioned this last yrs...) Anyway, I did great and lost 15 lbs. in less than 2 weeks. I did NOTHING BUT EGG BEATERS, and or WHITES. Just a tad of mustard OCCASIONALLY! Well, low and behold, my hair started to fall out and I stopped losing wt. YEP, I was astonished, so then I went and upped my working out as well, like 2.5 hours a day with cardio, and power walking.

IT'S CRASHED MY METABOLISM, BIG TIME. Once I ate anything like 1200 or so I gained, NOT A LOT, but I gained over the course of a few yrs. like 40 lbs. It's so not worth it. Our bodies are so marvelous that in order to spare us from starvation, we adjust and adjust VERY WELL.

GT, my req would be to slowly lower you working out and increasing your lean protein. Add a serving of shrimp and or egg beaters with a bit of crab or another small serving of tuna to every meal. YOU WILL NOT GAIN WT, I promise, esp if you up your cals with LEAN MEAN PROT. Additionally, don't do as much cardio. I know you don't like the muscular types, but you need to do RESISTANT TRAINING! You won't build bulk as you don't eat enough... And, with all this cardio and such you are forcing your body to go to muscle and organs to pull protein out of them just for survival... Slow your roll, and hear the voice of reason. It would serve you well to follow my suggestions and you'd have better success in the long run. Love ya, girlie. I know this as I learned the hard way...

One last thought concerning this, then I'm finished... when we do the over exercise and we eat so sparingly we don't produce the Hormones and Neuro-Transmitters needed, our Immune System collapses and we are burning out our Adrenal Glands lightning fast. IT WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU, GT! GUARENTEED! So be careful. Thin is good, but death... NOT SO MUCH!

I believe the best MNT plan for us all would be minimal carbs and increased fats. Carbs are extraneous really. All our nutrients can be found in Beef! Do a google on the benefits of an all protein/fat diet. Given that, I am a strong proponent of GFBF, ATKINS--Lower fat version mind you, and a bit of Stills to make it all good!

After reading Dukan, I am a strong believer in his Attack Phase ONLY! Yep, I said it. He doesn't give any account to the poor people of the world who are Insuline Resistant--which is why they gained in the first place, and or to the fact that most really can't tolerate many carbs at all--Diabetics Type 1, and 2.

I think you have it right, Al. Fatty animal meat, minimal cheese, butter, oils is the way to go.

BBL
cave girl for life
Quote:
Hi GT!
I'm 5'2. I'm originally from Hong Kong, but I attended school in the US and have been living in California since I was 4. I do visit my relatives every summer though. The young people in HK , and most of China, these days, idolize Korean movie stars, who look exactly like the superskinnies (not the anorexic ones). Most of the Korean actresses 5'3-5'6 weigh around the 90's range, and the ones 5'7-5'9 are around 100-110's weight range. And how do I know they are trying really hard to stay thin? They are always talking about this-or-that diet, and also, young movie stars often faint and are rushed to the hospital.
O GT she lived in HK......Hello Kitty land

Last edited by CCGirl; 05-25-2011 at 04:45 PM..
Old 05-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #1779
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
wheres the site to order?

this is so bad, and sad. I can't beleive it!!

what do they do once they get to goal? Oh how terrible..
Old 05-25-2011, 04:51 PM   #1780
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
My fiance and I , NOW only love resorts.
I am not a fan of cruises anymore because I hate the extra costs

I like the all inclusive because you pay it all up front and then you just show up and eat and drink and play.

The only reason we are doing this silly cruise is because its a family reunion cruise ( bleh), we just have to use it as a our honeymoon because its a few weeks after our wedding, and we couldnt justify two vacations back to back!

So its not a " Real" honeymoon...

Being on a diet, the fact that its a cruise will be good because I cant just go nuts on drinks because we really cant afford all that especially after spending so much on airfare and then of course whatever activities we will want to do

Cruises suck. We are going just because we have no choice.

I think we are planning another resort vacay in the Fall, so we will look forward to that.
i wish my family was cool enough to throw a reunion cruise! Thats awesome! BUT I would definitely prefer to spend the $$$ on me and hubby alone. So you settled it for me. I'll keep doing my all-inclusives.. unless i could stash my bottles in my suitcase....hmmmmmm
Old 05-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #1781
Blabbermouth!!!

and if I did the cruise, I would have to have a balcony. more money right there..
Old 05-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #1782
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

aleriaaa - I was able to maintain my weight on fatty meat when I was at my lowest, but I was never able to lose more, which sucked because I absolutely LOVE eating that way!!!

Good day all!

--Cass
Hi Cass!! welcome aboard!! Stillmans can get you to goal then you can go back to the good stuff!!! So glad you joined us. Looking forward to hearing more!!
Old 05-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #1783
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hmmmmm remember that, Al?????!
Whos mean now!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 05:02 PM   #1784
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome.

I love mayo too much :blush:, and that's one of my main issues when doing Atkins or just general LC. Baddddd Mayo!!
I used to eat mayo sandwiches. Just good ole white bread and mayo.. :blush:

I'll admit anything here..

i actually told my mom that a while back and she told me my grandmother used to come home from the night shift, and that was her supper every night. Crazy huh?
Old 05-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #1785
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
In other news, the scale is finally moving again. Not much, but it's moving. I'm puzzled by the way my clothes are fitting. Some of my 14s are way too big, some still fit, and same thing with my 12s...some too big, some fit, and then some are too small or just don't fit right. I'd like to just bypass this whole stage and go right back into my size 6-8 wardrobe! Anyway, sorry to write so much! I probably won't be able to check in much while I'm away, but I will at least read the board on my phone if I have time.
This trip is gonna be easy peasy butterfly. You got it!!

and congrats on losses and loose pants!!! You'll be back in that wardrobe in no time!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 05:08 PM   #1786
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hello Beauties!

Hey Al, I'd love to give some suggestions to GT, if you're open, doll. A while back I did all egg whites, (I think I mentioned this last yrs...) Anyway, I did great and lost 15 lbs. in less than 2 weeks. I did NOTHING BUT EGG BEATERS, and or WHITES. Just a tad of mustard OCCASIONALLY! Well, low and behold, my hair started to fall out and I stopped losing wt. YEP, I was astonished, so then I went and upped my working out as well, like 2.5 hours a day with cardio, and power walking.

IT'S CRASHED MY METABOLISM, BIG TIME. Once I ate anything like 1200 or so I gained, NOT A LOT, but I gained over the course of a few yrs. like 40 lbs. It's so not worth it. Our bodies are so marvelous that in order to spare us from starvation, we adjust and adjust VERY WELL.

GT, my req would be to slowly lower you working out and increasing your lean protein. Add a serving of shrimp and or egg beaters with a bit of crab or another small serving of tuna to every meal. YOU WILL NOT GAIN WT, I promise, esp if you up your cals with LEAN MEAN PROT. Additionally, don't do as much cardio. I know you don't like the muscular types, but you need to do RESISTANT TRAINING! You won't build bulk as you don't eat enough... And, with all this cardio and such you are forcing your body to go to muscle and organs to pull protein out of them just for survival... Slow your roll, and hear the voice of reason. It would serve you well to follow my suggestions and you'd have better success in the long run. Love ya, girlie. I know this as I learned the hard way...

One last thought concerning this, then I'm finished... when we do the over exercise and we eat so sparingly we don't produce the Hormones and Neuro-Transmitters needed, our Immune System collapses and we are burning out our Adrenal Glands lightning fast. IT WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU, GT! GUARENTEED! So be careful. Thin is good, but death... NOT SO MUCH!

I believe the best MNT plan for us all would be minimal carbs and increased fats. Carbs are extraneous really. All our nutrients can be found in Beef! Do a google on the benefits of an all protein/fat diet. Given that, I am a strong proponent of GFBF, ATKINS--Lower fat version mind you, and a bit of Stills to make it all good!

After reading Dukan, I am a strong believer in his Attack Phase ONLY! Yep, I said it. He doesn't give any account to the poor people of the world who are Insuline Resistant--which is why they gained in the first place, and or to the fact that most really can't tolerate many carbs at all--Diabetics Type 1, and 2.

I think you have it right, Al. Fatty animal meat, minimal cheese, butter, oils is the way to go.

BBL
holy cow beth! thanks for this!!!!

someone needs to start scanning that Dukan book.... Im gonna see if my library has it..
Old 05-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #1787
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TexasMommy
Stats: 231.5restart/227.5/165 5'9", Female
WOE: Back to Basics
Start Date: Restart 10/1/12
Quote:
I used to eat mayo sandwiches. Just good ole white bread and mayo.. :blush:

I'll admit anything here..

i actually told my mom that a while back and she told me my grandmother used to come home from the night shift, and that was her supper every night. Crazy huh?
Lol wow. I'm not much of a sandwich person, but I love a big fatty steak with a ton of May/LC ketchup sauce.

That's awesome u can admit anything here... everybody here seems really supportive even if we all are a bit crazy!!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #1788
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sallyb
Stats: 210/193/154
Start Date: May 2011
Quote:
Hello Beauties!

BBL
Beth wonderful helpful and informative post. Thank you.

Sally
Old 05-26-2011, 12:36 AM   #1789
Senior LCF Member

I hate to break the bad news to everyone, but I cheated from yesterday evening to this evening. I feel really bad, because now I'm out of ketosis, and I have to see the damage I did tomorrow morning when I face the scale. But at least, after cheating for 1 day, I'm DYING to be back on stillman's plan. I just realized how much I enjoy this diet. I gain so much: I get to be here with you guys, I don't have to think about food choices, and best of all, I lose weight quickly enough. And I realized how totally UNWORTH IT my cheating was. SO not worth it! It didn't make me happy at all. It just made me fatter, less productive, and less happy. Such a fail.
But I did learn from today that from now on, there will be no more looking at food pictures or food recipes, which stimulate my cravings to a point where I just can't control myself! And also, I have to learn to deal with my emotions too. As a former binge eater with 3 years experience, I must say that my cheating must have been related to my emotions in some way. Looking back, I was quite upset on Tuesday when a special someone tried to tempt me to go off my diet, and I refused politely. But this person, who does have very close blood relations to me, said she hated me, and that I wasn't a good daughter to her. This person proceeded to say how I was causing her to worry and die early because how I never listen to her. This person, who never notices I am the daughter who does a lot of things right too because she is too obsessed with her own perfection and my perceived flaws. She proceeds to blame me for being short, not having perfect skin, and then, of course my weight. In excruciating detail, pointing here, pointing there, pointing everywhere. And not in a sympathetic way. Like in a *****y, making fun of me way. Its really scary. Sigh.
But no matter who tries to take me down, I won't let them. I lost this one day battle, but I will win the war in the long term. Well, if all these successful losers here stay, that is.
And T, don't be too harsh, OK? Even though I do need to lose weight and did ruin my own diet, I do suffer a lot from family issues.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #1790
Senior LCF Member

Aleriaaa, I don't think the Dukan book is out in the US yet. We can either buy it via Amazon or have someone scan it.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:57 AM   #1791
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:

Asians are soooo small and petite!!
Old 05-26-2011, 01:02 AM   #1792
Big Yapper!!!!

Pure--so sorry you're having such a hard time. Just jump right back on Stillmans and remember you're doing this for your own happiness.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:46 AM   #1793
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
and if I did the cruise, I would have to have a balcony. more money right there..
Hey Al

I followed your advice last night and it worked well

We all went to a sports bar to watch our Dallas Mavericks win

So bar foods and pizzas an drinks were everywhere

I wisely ate before I came so I wasn't hungry but it looked good

I did drink though and it helped me relax an had more fun
It wasn't so bad like the last time

I had 2 shots of vodka , my fiancé ordered me the top shelf vodka so it would go down easier and then I has 2 vodka - water drinks through the night and I added in my MIO flavor and it was good , at some point everyone was grabbing the MIO an adding it to their drink

I don't feel so great today but just typical headache feeling
It will go away

My stomach looks extra flat , gotta love the liquor dehydrated look, lol

I worked out hard yesterday so I dont feel heavy, bloated or yuck

My weight has been to 136.5 but I'll avoid scale until Saturday
Old 05-26-2011, 05:16 AM   #1794
Big Yapper!!!!

I shall be avoiding my scale too---for a long time!!! Up 3 flipping pounds!!! I know prob water weight or something.............but aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!! And I measured-not going near the tape measure for a long time either!!!! Nothing, not a milimetre lost from my hips, thighs, arms for ages--oh but a half inch of my waist!!! I know I shouldn't complain but really I didn't even think I had anything left to lose off my waist!! It's true though, why are the biggest places the last to go??!!!?? Aaaagh!!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:18 AM   #1795
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh too funny!! I hit the screen on the iPad too hard or whatever so the smileys came up really big!!!! The frownie one looks practically derranged!!!!! Oh Tanya you gotta see it!!! And Al--get thee to hubby's!!!

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 05-26-2011 at 05:24 AM.. Reason: My typing gets worse!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:21 AM   #1796
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
And also, I have to learn to deal with my emotions too. As a former binge eater with 3 years experience, I must say that my cheating must have been related to my emotions in some way. Looking back, I was quite upset on Tuesday when a special someone tried to tempt me to go off my diet, and I refused politely. But this person, who does have very close blood relations to me, said she hated me, and that I wasn't a good daughter to her. This person proceeded to say how I was causing her to worry and die early because how I never listen to her. This person, who never notices I am the daughter who does a lot of things right too because she is too obsessed with her own perfection and my perceived flaws. She proceeds to blame me for being short, not having perfect skin, and then, of course my weight. In excruciating detail, pointing here, pointing there, pointing everywhere. And not in a sympathetic way. Like in a *****y, making fun of me way. Its really scary. Sigh.
But no matter who tries to take me down, I won't let them. I lost this one day battle, but I will win the war in the long term. Well, if all these successful losers here stay, that is.
You must know that whatever your family thinks of you, that they are the ones with issues here. You are only 130 pounds for goodness sakes. Do not let this toxic environment get you down for another day. My next goal would be to get myself out of there. Maybe then they'll appreciate you and treat you better when you are around. I absolutely can not believe how evil this is. Have you expressed how hurt you are by the way they treat you, or do you suck it all up and go along with it at the time? and yell and point fingers back? For just the few things you have mentioned, I wouldve broke down in tears then and there. I feel so bad for you. I really think its time to have a calm, sit down talk with your Mom, and let her know the burden she and others are putting on you.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:22 AM   #1797
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I shall be avoiding my scale too---for a long time!!! Up 3 flipping pounds!!! I know prob water weight or something.............but aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!! And I measured-not going near the tape measure for a long time either!!!! Nothing, not a milimetre lost from my hips, thighs, arms for ages--oh but a half inch of my waist!!! I know I shouldn't complain but really I didn't even think I had anything left to lose off my waist!! It's true though, why are the biggest places the last to go??!!!?? Aaaagh!!
GT -
OMG that's my problem and that's why people buy the myth that I'm too thin when I'm not because thy see my upper body which literally disappears when I lose weight !
The legs, hips and bottom take far far longer to slim so the top has to look deflated in order to lose enough to slim the thighs

I took my ( nonprofessional)measurements for the first time In a while This morning !

My results:

Before
38-33-43

After

35-27-37

I'll take it :
Old 05-26-2011, 05:23 AM   #1798
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok it's hit 30f here--86f---Summer is officially here!!! And I'm boiling--and lazy!!! But there's no hiding under chunky layers or coats anymore!! Uhoh!!

Oh at home it's just about 55f!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:24 AM   #1799
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Aleriaaa, I don't think the Dukan book is out in the US yet. We can either buy it via Amazon or have someone scan it.
ok. thanks!

I promised myself to never buy diet periphernalia ever again after my copy of QWL..
Old 05-26-2011, 05:24 AM   #1800
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Quote:

Quote:
When I made the comment about being critical I meant it's towards my friends who carry on about needing to lose weight but do nothing or ruin their efforts
That annoys me and yes I'm critical of THAT , church or no church that bugs me so much
I hear ya, Tanya! It is really irritating when people complain about their weight just to complain...not because they really want to do anything about it. There is one person in particular in my life that has serious health problems from their weight, and this person is always saying "I HAVE to do something about my weight.", but that is while drinking a Coke and eating a huge plate of pasta. I can gently give advice about lowcarb, etc., but it goes in one ear and out the other. This person just wants to complain. It's very frustrating.

Quote:
That's awesome u can admit anything here... everybody here seems really supportive even if we all are a bit crazy!!
I'm glad we're all a bit crazy...this is my kind of crowd!

Quote:
I hate to break the bad news to everyone, but I cheated from yesterday evening to this evening.

But this person, who does have very close blood relations to me, said she hated me, and that I wasn't a good daughter to her.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with that kind of negativity. Don't worry about the cheat. Get right back on plan and don't look back. I have struggled with going off plan and it is definitely never worth it. It's taken me a while to really get back in the swing of things, but I'm finally back on Stillman's 100%, and it feels great!

Quote:
Hey Al

I followed your advice last night and it worked well

We all went to a sports bar to watch our Dallas Mavericks win

So bar foods and pizzas an drinks were everywhere

I wisely ate before I came so I wasn't hungry but it looked good

I did drink though and it helped me relax an had more fun
It wasn't so bad like the last time

I had 2 shots of vodka , my fiancé ordered me the top shelf vodka so it would go down easier and then I has 2 vodka - water drinks through the night and I added in my MIO flavor and it was good , at some point everyone was grabbing the MIO an adding it to their drink

I don't feel so great today but just typical headache feeling
It will go away

My stomach looks extra flat , gotta love the liquor dehydrated look, lol

I worked out hard yesterday so I dont feel heavy, bloated or yuck

My weight has been to 136.5 but I'll avoid scale until Saturday
You are doing GREAT, Tanya! I really think that a couple drinks here and there and occasional off plan eating is not going to hurt you. You are staying right on top of things and I believe that is the key to maintaining. You will probably hit 135 within days. I'm so happy for you!
Closed Thread