Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 07:30 AM   #751
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I think part of the problem is I like rules and limitations and stills is strict but then I go and add extra rules for myself like no sugar free stuff or no caffeine, and then I just kinda crack haha I think trying to cut out the sugar free stuff was what made me want sugar so bad too because whenever I wanted something sweet I always got my treat and as soon as I cut it I had nothing to fall back on and then cheated so I think I just need to stick to plan for now and it will all work out... also i need to just relax, I lost fast the first week and worried I wouldn't the second so I tried cutting things, I need to remeber to just wait to see if it would have been slow instead of assuming it would.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 07:44 AM   #752
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Morning all!

Today makes two weeks on Stillman's and as of this morning I'm sitting at 196.4; 0.2 away from 14 pounds lost! I'm super happy with this.

Today is refeed day and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to eat everything I need to for the refeed to be effective.

I weighed on Sunday morning to keep up with the May weigh in thread and I was at 197 on the dot, so between then and now I'm only down 0.6. I hope this refeed gives my losses a swift kick and I have a nice little "whoosh" when the water I gain leaves my system taking a couple pounds with it in the process.

I'll be monitoring the changes I feel over the next few days and the body changes over the next two weeks so I can give a full report.

Congrats on all the progress ladies. Stillman's rocks!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #753
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
Morning all!

Today makes two weeks on Stillman's and as of this morning I'm sitting at 196.4; 0.2 away from 14 pounds lost! I'm super happy with this.

Today is refeed day and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to eat everything I need to for the refeed to be effective.

I weighed on Sunday morning to keep up with the May weigh in thread and I was at 197 on the dot, so between then and now I'm only down 0.6. I hope this refeed gives my losses a swift kick and I have a nice little "whoosh" when the water I gain leaves my system taking a couple pounds with it in the process.

I'll be monitoring the changes I feel over the next few days and the body changes over the next two weeks so I can give a full report.

Almost 14? WOO HOO

Thats insane results !

Way to go there.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:25 AM   #754
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Soldier On
Stats: 240/---/198-g1/160-g2
WOE: Atkins since 1998/LC
Start Date: 4/1/11-restart Atkins; 5/1/11-Stillman, VLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
DEE!!! Short and sweet is you dont have to keep track of anything, anymore on Stillmans. Just eat from the list and be free of all the details!!! You will accomplish your 5 pound goal within the week, and probably surpass it! By June 30th your numbers will be in check for sure!!! Keep posting and let us know how you are doing!!
Hi aleriaaa,

Thanks for the encouragement. I guess I got stuck at Stillman's bizarre diets (low fat) and tried to combine Atkins science (higher fat), both which limit calories when you are not losing or want to lose fast and.... I find I get lost in my head alot! I find that my hunger is not satisfied with lower fat choices and I end up looking for a sweet snack. It's a good thing I don't keep any or I'd be gaining.

The good news is that my stall is broken and I have lost another pound. I am doing the egg fast for 3 days starting today (because I love eggs, I don't have to figure out a menu, and can add a little more mayo, which I also like a lot!).

I'll keep you posted.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #755
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sallyb
Stats: 210/193/154
Start Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
I am now doing 55 minutes of Taebo and 45 minutes of Zumba! Bring on the weight loss!
Well done on the exercise and weightloss. I hope to follow you there.
I love exercising too and exercise with Stillmans has to be a great way to drop the fat and be fit and healthy too.

Day 1 gone for me and I feel fine and have been doing Cross fit and lots of rowing today

Sally B
Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 AM   #756
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi Makeme-welcome back! WTG on the loss!
Welcome Soldier On!
Congrats on the loss Stillman's Chick!
Yay on the dress fitting, Tanya!
Great post, Al!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #757
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I had my dress fitting today
Very awesome

She had to take it in nearly everywhere

Now I have to be careful about my weight going to much lower or it wont be perfect . If I do drop more I'll just have her nip it in at the bust

Its slim / ,mermaid fit so its got to be very form fitting !

I could not zip this dress up at all on march 28 cause it was too tight and here it is may 10 and I'm having the darn thing near cut in half !

it looked good , I think I had one of those eye opening moments . I am hard on myself but the tailor had a floor to ceiling mirror and I had to stand in front of it half naked , I did a double take at myself and I thought that I actually do look really small

Gotta love Stillmans
Sally
Old 05-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #758
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I think you are right, and I can help provide advice to everyone on maintanence techniques and plans

I know thats what we are all worried about most.. Its like the losing is the easiest part! Keeping it down, well now thats another story!

ok , its settled, I am here to STAY

-Tanya
Tanya you can NOT leave you are inspirational I kid you not!
You especially have inspired me to start Stillmans.

Eventhough I have only completed 1 day I weighed this morning and discovered that I have lost 2 pounds without experiencing hunger so I am v.happy.
Also the panic over dieting and the best method to lose weight quickly seems to be resolved by following Stillmans. I am motivated and no longer feel defeated and that in itself is amazing.

Sally
Old 05-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #759
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
Morning all!

Wow!! Congrats You started at the same weight as me and I sooo want to do as good as you and I know its possible because of you too

Sally
Old 05-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #760
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Well Good Afternoon,

I see some new people
and some people who have lost a good amount of weight in record time

I'm so encouraged by you all with the amount of information that is shared and the support that is ever so warm here. It is certainly different from the other threads and it is highlighted with the level of losses that are seen on this lifestyle change. Bravo everyone

GT--Yes, my sister and I were commenting on the grocery store trip made by Kate last Thursday. You know who she looks like? Suri Cruise...DofC is beautiful, but very simple and realistic enough..Sort of the girl next door...Very charming...

Mar--I have been eating more fatty cuts of meat lately for the satisfaction...I think after Easter and getting back on to plan, I realized that chicken breasts and tuna were not as satisfying...I started eating fattier beef cuts and higher fat ground turkey(of course in an array of ways from meatballs to burgers)...I even got some good ground chuck and those items along with plenty of water got me back to 145 in a week and now I'm 142ish(142.0-142.8 the last few days)..I think that eating this way is more realistic for me as I get closer to goal. I remember GT speaking about an ideal weight after you have been over 200 for a good chunk of your life. For me, about 15 years (since college through med school and then last year)...I realistically should be 140lbs, but I would like to be 130lbs...Just to see if I can get there...We all have the will power within...Unleashing it is the challenge...You are doing well and should be sooo proud of yourself for sticking it out and getting there..You know your LCF's are proud

SC--I'm watching you with these refeeds..They seem to be working, just don't tax your liver too much when you do this..Make sure you do it as infrequently as possible...And, don't over load too much with carbs...But I guess you know your body well enough...

AkaGal--I read your post about your fitting... Congratulations on your perfect fit...You are our Lady of Cambridge.......I also want to tell you that your molly mcbutter idea was sooo cleaver...You must know that I sprinkle on tuna on burgers on meatballs,etc...Excellent and great idea..I didn't wait to purchase until this weekend...I had to get some soo bad...

Cat--I hear you about getting on the scale just once a week...This is really a challenge for me as obsessed as I am..I know, I know...I should be able to control myself, but we all have neurosis and this along with my meat grocery store outtings, along with my obsessive reading of ingredients in things that I usually buy and know what their contents are, is just apart of this for me...I am putting out a deadline for myself...As of June 1st, I will check weight once every other day and stream line it down to once a week in July...I hope it works...After I achieve goal, I will probably be more liberal than that..

LCF--You are certainly on the right track and with a select group that will help champion you to where you want to be

Al- Love reading your thoughts...

CC-- about the UStrolley vs the UKtrolley...I spent a few years in Medical School in England and still call a stroller a pushchair..There are so many things that I still call by the English name rather than the American name...This also happens in a different way with French vs. English words...Since I spent a semester there in College and student French literature/Language/Culture/Francophone countries for so long prior to that, I sometimes flip my "z" and "s" when writing or think in French as opposed to English...I guess this is normal...
to dom..You are doing great!!

Well, am busy busy busy today...My head is underwater...I just wanted to post and make sure that I still keep myself accountable to my plan and to my LCF.....Take care and I wishing you all wooshes by tomorrow...I hope the fairy visits you at night

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 05-11-2011 at 10:36 AM..
Old 05-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #761
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vivibee
Stats: 5'8 226/144/140
WOE: Low carb with Stillman's QWL
Start Date: january 14, 2011
[QUOTE=aleriaaa;14635855]

For now, I cheat beacuse I am more accepting of me, my weight, my look. I told you guys the other day I was all gung ho and gonna be fat free and get down to goal for good..(Thats the girl that wants the number.) Well the fat free streak didnt last. Had my ground beef last night. The only reason I can thing of that I did it is because I dont hate myself right now. Im not disgusted. Im OK (just Ok) with me. So this is progress for me.

So beautifully written AL, I know this was for Mar but it truly spoke to me. I got a little teary actually. I have been through the gamut, for my late teens, early 20s I had what seems like the required eating disorder of all young women, at my lowest I weighed 117lbs and I was so ashamed of the "fat" still on my body, in the past 5 years I gained nearly 100lbs, yup, still very ashamed. Now with this weight loss i want to let go of all that, life is tooo short, I don't have the goal to be skin and bones, I want to feel good in my body, be kind to it, and let go of the shame for freak sake. In other words, I'll take being ok with me, too. Thank you AL, your heart just shines through.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #762
Senior LCF Member

Vivibee, you have a great and positive attitude working for you regarding this milestone in your life. Once you get there, hopefully, you will have the encouragement from within to maintain your weight. We all come at this from different lenses. We just have to adjust a few things and then get on the boat for smooth sailing. Of course there are some waves that will try to knock you off or will knock you off, but the sea gets calm for a season or two for you to adjust the sail and continue the journey..
Old 05-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #763
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vivibee
Stats: 5'8 226/144/140
WOE: Low carb with Stillman's QWL
Start Date: january 14, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Vivibee, you have a great and positive attitude working for you regarding this milestone in your life. Once you get there, hopefully, you will have the encouragement from within to maintain your weight. We all come at this from different lenses. We just have to adjust a few things and then get on the boat for smooth sailing. Of course there are some waves that will try to knock you off or will knock you off, but the sea gets calm for a season or two for you to adjust the sail and continue the journey..
Oh, I love this. Thank you PsychDoc and congratulations on how far you've come! I do feel a shift in my thinking, less inclined to treat myself harshly. It is so easy to fall into the old habits though, so tiresome. I'm ready for "smooth sailing". It certainly took me long enough!!!

again, thank you for that.

- Viv
Old 05-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #764
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I love the positivity of this board! the second I am feeling down there are ppl here to cheer me up even if I don't post anything its nice to read about all the support we give eachother, and when I do make a mistake and admit to it you guys help me realize its just a mistake and not the end of the world, so thank you everyone!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #765
Senior LCF Member

0% Milkfat Cottage Cheese! yeah!

Old 05-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #766
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyb View Post
Tanya you can NOT leave you are inspirational I kid you not!
You especially have inspired me to start Stillmans.

Eventhough I have only completed 1 day I weighed this morning and discovered that I have lost 2 pounds without experiencing hunger so I am v.happy.
Also the panic over dieting and the best method to lose weight quickly seems to be resolved by following Stillmans. I am motivated and no longer feel defeated and that in itself is amazing.

Sally
Sally,

I appreciate your words.
When I first hit the boards, I certainly had the likes of Al, CC, and GT who took me under their wing( I am still under their wing), so the least I could do is return the favor and offer someone else.
My random stillman obsession can at least offer someone else some advice and support.
I am on a rampage to find as many stillman approved foods and add on as we can possible take without messing up our loss!

I think my best contribution to these boards will be when I go to the Stillman stay slim plan...risky business, but I will have to soon ( um like maybe October!!)... I can help others understand how to maintain, and I have agreed to be a guinea pig!
If I try something and I gain, I will say, hey guys, um yeah, so dont do that! LOL... ugh, not looking forward but we will see.

I love the Low carb friends website, so helpful and so friendly...these diets are tough, but you guys have made it seem so easy!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #767
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Well Good Afternoon,

too much with carbs...But I guess you know your body well enough...

AkaGal--I read your post about your fitting... Congratulations on your perfect fit...You are our Lady of Cambridge.......I also want to tell you that your molly mcbutter idea was sooo cleaver...You must know that I sprinkle on tuna on burgers on meatballs,etc...Excellent and great idea..I didn't wait to purchase until this weekend...I had to get some soo bad...

Psych!

I am so glad you loved the Molly Mcbutter, its turned my whole diet around.
The flavor sprinkles are everything to me now!

-Tanya
Old 05-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #768
Senior LCF Member

Cottage Cheese--When I see a Fat Free label on foods, I always wonder how many carbs they pumped into the food in order to depreciate the fat....I always find that the suppliers have loaded more sugars creating more carbs than the original version of the food..I go down the dairy aisle to get eggs/eggbeaters, and I always see fat free this and fat free that only to discover they compensated the fat for the carbs...
Old 05-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #769
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Cottage Cheese--When I see a Fat Free label on foods, I always wonder how many carbs they pumped into the food in order to depreciate the fat....I always find that the suppliers have loaded more sugars creating more carbs than the original version of the food..I go down the dairy aisle to get eggs/eggbeaters, and I always see fat free this and fat free that only to discover they compensated the fat for the carbs...
Hey Psych

seems comparable to my 4% fat cottage cheese, to be honest!

This is the NO fat product

Nutrition Facts

Borden - Fat Free Cottage Cheese Servings: 1/2 cup

Calories 70 Sodium 430 mg
Total Fat 0 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 5 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 4 g
Trans 0 g Protein 13 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Vitamin A 4% Calcium 8%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%

Last edited by akagal20; 05-11-2011 at 12:25 PM..
Old 05-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #770
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
This is the same product except with 2% FAT

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1/2 cup (113g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10Calories 80

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 430mg 18%
Potassium 170mg
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 4g
Protein 13g

Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0%
Old 05-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #771
Senior LCF Member

Oh, you are total right on this Borden's product..The Fat Free vs. the Regular, but in general, when reading labels I find it disparaging that in order to decrease the fat, they increase the sugar.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #772
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Oh, you are total right on this Borden's product..The Fat Free vs. the Regular, but in general, when reading labels I find it disparaging that in order to decrease the fat, they increase the sugar.
I do agree Pysch! We have to careful and look at these labels

I was afraid that it was looking like I was trying to push a bad product onto my gals! I would be mortified !!
Old 05-11-2011, 01:00 PM   #773
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
Hello, Ladies of VICTORY!

I just finished my "Cherry Delight" and I'm completely satisfied, and pleasantly happy. I LOVE STILLMAN'S! Since I allowed myself to INDULGE in the FF Cottage Cheese world, I've not been happier. So funny, before T shared the recipes, my brain went right for the Jello treats and Whala, I'm in dieter's heaven. Man, this is a dream come true, isn't!

Tanya, thanks again for taking the time to post those recipes. You're such an encouragement and a blessing to share all that you do. Thanks, Doll.

Mar, don't beat yourself up. Man, if I could count how many times I've been around the same rodeo, you'd die. So, live and learn and just like AL so beautifully poured out to you, "DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP!" You'll eventually find what works best for you.

Psych, you go girl. WOW, you've lost 120 lbs. you should be SOOOOO proud of yourself. I'm proud of you. That's commitment and dedication. I love reading your sound of reason and your strength with every word you write.

I was thinking, we spend all this time getting to goal then we set ourselves up for, "oh, I'm gonna have XYZ once I'm at goal". I believe this mentality has gotten me in the dieting prison for all my adult life. We finally have the keys to get out so I want to encourage everyone that the "TREATS" we think we love and need in our lives can be made just as decedant as the carbie ones.

Here's a link to Linda Sue's web site. She's dedicated over 10 yrs to making incredible recipes that fit into our LC life. We can even tweek them to be lower in fat if we wanted. All I'm saying is, 'A STUPID COOKIE SHOULDN'T CONTROL OUR DESTINIES, right?" Not when we can make them with SF sweetneres and such which will ultimately preserve our health. JAT>

Thanks for allowing me to share. And, thank you so much to you mighty, couragous women who've blazed the trail for my success. I'm so grateful for all your counsel, your wisdom and your care.

Blessings,
B
Old 05-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #774
Senior LCF Member

Here's Linda Sue's Web Site!

Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Home

It's amazing!

I know once I get to my goal I'm gonna stay in Ketosis and just enjoy all the fun FAT FOODS, all the deserts and such. I'll just maintain on Atkin's as I can have whatever treats I want LC.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...2.339882997520 You can FB her and as well. She goes by Cleochatra, Google her to get her eaddress. I love her blog. She's a full fat LC and has lost tons of wt. http://blog.yourlighterside.com/p/eats-recipes.html

CK, "the lighter side of low carb as well. Tons and tons of great recipes. Jaime has this killer LC pizza crust to die for.

Hugs,
B

Last edited by Beth Sch; 05-11-2011 at 01:23 PM..
Old 05-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #775
Senior LCF Member

Tanya!
Shrimp is so easy to make. Just throw the frozen ones directly into the frying pan and spray with butter spray, throw on the spices, esp the Mrs. Dash Chipotle and the Molly Mcb and ur set. Or the pre cooked ones I just run warm water on and whalla, done.

Hugs,
b
Old 05-11-2011, 04:36 PM   #776
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
Tanya!
Shrimp is so easy to make. Just throw the frozen ones directly into the frying pan and spray with butter spray, throw on the spices, esp the Mrs. Dash Chipotle and the Molly Mcb and ur set. Or the pre cooked ones I just run warm water on and whalla, done.

Hugs,
b
Yeah !! This sounds good and so easy !
Old 05-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #777
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=Beth Sch;14637760]Here's Linda Sue's Web Site!

Beth I think you've hit this board at the right time
The one thing I need most is menus and recipes !
I have the motivation. And willpower of damn near steel , I fear I'll slip due to boredom !

Plus I'm close to maintain phase so I've got to get real about life outside of Stillman but still low carb!

I love to read and I'm our of school so I'm bored at night , I cant go drinking anymore so I guess I'll just read up on low carb lifestyle, websites and blogs

I better charge up the iPad !
Old 05-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #778
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
What's your time zone ? What time is it there ??
aka I'm in Upstate NY we are EST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
Morning gals,
I am down another pound today. woot woot 146.2 to be exact

Summer is in the air and I am not giving in this time...not even a taste. Just isn't worth the set back. I really don't want to look like a hippo in a swimming suit this summer

110 here I come
HOLY COW Batgirl WTG!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcarbfever View Post
I am a little late in the game for May.. but I want to join you all!

Stillman's always works great when you want to get stick and weight off quick. I want to kick start my weight loss again. I lost a lot of weight over the last year (50 pounds) and 10 have crept back on because I have been less diligent. So I want to join Stillmans again and this thread to keep me motivated which seems to be the primary thing. I seem to be good at motivating others around me but if I stray for too long or don't have enough support myself, I get into trouble after a while! I have been a member for a number of years now, posting on and off....

Have a GREAT day everyone!

- LCF
do tell about your journey!
Quote:
AL!

Thank you, its actually 138, but I dont want to make myself believe I am that close to goal. I dont want to leave

-Tanya
yer stayin', got that? Good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I surely dont have the answer.. but I'll give it a go.. Could it be that you cheat at this new low weight because you are happy right now and know you look better than you ever did before. (I dont have the same fears of getting smaller, and I definitely eat things because I want them!!)

Whatever you are afraid of, any of us here can tell you that life will only get better with each extra pound we lose. Some will love the new clothes! Some will love the compliments! Some will have their docs happier cause their numbers are better! Some will love the energy we get for not carrying the extra baggage! Some will like being lite on their feet! Some will love how the bath towels wrap around 5 times! Some will finally have confidence!! Some will have it all!! Confidence is the biggie for me. When Im bigger, I have zero. Right now Im rockin at 85%.. LOL.

For now, I cheat beacuse I am more accepting of me, my weight, my look. The only reason I can thing of that I did it is because I dont hate myself right now. Im not disgusted. Im OK (just Ok) with me. So this is progress for me.

So either way MAR, fast or slow, fight your fear and eat some meat girlie!!! Slow loss down with healthy food only- higher the fat OR higher the carbs from veggies. Watch the transformation take place, because fast or slow, it still will, and embrace the new and healthier you, and love it!!
OMG can we get the Amen here? Prophecy!
Quote:
Almost 14? WOO HOO

Thats insane results !

Way to go there.
oh yeah what she said!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I love the positivity of this board! the second I am feeling down there are ppl here to cheer me up even if I don't post anything its nice to read about all the support we give eachother, and when I do make a mistake and admit to it you guys help me realize its just a mistake and not the end of the world, so thank you everyone!
it goes both ways girl.........we all are part of our solution!
Quote:
got to agree here......the no fat trade off
Quote:
Hey Psych

seems comparable to my 4% fat cottage cheese, to be honest!

This is the NO fat product

Nutrition Facts

Borden - Fat Free Cottage Cheese Servings: 1/2 cup

Calories 70 Sodium 430 mg
Total Fat 0 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 5 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 4 g
Trans 0 g Protein 13 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Vitamin A 4% Calcium 8%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%
that's great aka but the sugars are not listed........??

the best workout of all..........mow! That grass was my 81T(H tonight!

Last edited by CCGirl; 05-11-2011 at 04:57 PM..
Old 05-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #779
Senior LCF Member

CC
The sugars are listed
4g per serving for both fat and nonfat

Last edited by akagal20; 05-11-2011 at 05:06 PM..
Old 05-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #780
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........more fuel for the fire........and why fat and proteins are our friends! Thanks aka
Closed Thread