Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #631
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
LOL!

Thanks for your insight, Tanya! Ur the voice of reason. lolo. I just can't contain as I normally lose 10 lbs a mo and that's with a lower fat version of Atkins, so you can see my elation! So fun!

Yes, I'm going to get the book as I believe knowledge is power. I read DANDR 3 times over the course of a few yrs. I think you and I have the same go gettem personalities. I like that.

Ck this recipe out. It's kinda like Crepe Suzet, sorta

take carton eggs and scramble them with a bit of Splenda, then seperatly add sugar free gello/any flavor you want to the cottage cheese, if you want it really sweet add MIO, spray pan with butter flavored spray, Make the egg crepe really thin, place cottage cheese inside and heat till warm.

With the remainder of the sugar free gello make a sauce with diet cream soda, or whatever flavor you want. Heat both in a sauce pan and drizzle over the crepe!

That was my lunch! CRAZY GOOD!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #632
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominais View Post
Good morning everyone - Happy Monday!

I don't have high speed internet at my place in the country so it's a pain to load the forum on weekends - so I'll just catch you all up.

I've stuck to mainly chicken and fish, and eggs of course. I do put a tiny bit of low fat, low carb (>1g) mozzarella cheese, and thyme on my eggs. It's a bit like an omelette.

I cheated a bit Friday and had some vodka. Oops.

I had a question - earlier someone mentioned they use skim milk in their coffee. My skim milk has 13gs of carbs in it. How do you get around that?

I used heavy cream one week - it slowed my weight loss a LOT. So I'm still drinking coffee black
glad I ditched the half and half.........food plan looks good!

You treated with vodka.go you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hi Guys!

I lost 10 pounds this week! I am very excited about this and if the weight loss keeps going like this I will get my goal of 20 pounds down by june 1st for sure, the loss has slowed to a pound a day which is good and I am sure it will slow more but I am right on track! yay!
HOLY COW BATGIRL YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
P.s.
Just wanted to say again, thanks Viv for sharing all your success. You and so many precious others here are such an answer to prayer. We all have struggled so much with this stupid wt. and to see your success, really helps mine and so many others lives.

So to Al, GT, CCGirl, Tanya-Ms. the most beautiful bride to be, and to you Viv, I thank you for your diligence and your willingness to share and help so many.
So funny that Stilly girls are THE happiest bunch! Best kept secret on earth!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
you may just skip the skim milk, stick with regular low sugar cream and just use less.
I have the little creamers and put 1/2 of the little container in my 1 cup of coffee every morning. I never have cut cream but I do drink less coffee cause it does taste as good
But Dom, I have found something by splenda that has helped a ton, you can use this instead of creamer!
Its like a dream come true, adds flavor to coffee without the GUILT!
( I am the QUEEN of product pushing)
Tanya please decribe the little creamers-are they liquid fake creamer like coffee mate?
Also where to get the Splenda flavored? Never seen them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyb View Post
Hi Tanya and all you good folk
Can you help? Is it possible to lose about 21 pounds in a 6 week period with Stillmans?
I really hope you say yes cos if not I may have to do a liquid protein diet plan which does not sound too appealing at all.
Thanks for your help
Sally
totally doable but ya gotta stay strict!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
Good morning, ladies! I was out of town yesterday for my sister's college graduation, so I'm totally behind on posts.

My parents took us out to a nice restaurant after graduation, and it was a diet disaster for me. The menu was a carb-fest. I started having anxiety about what to order, and then finally decided on chicken picatta, which said it was pan seared chicken breast. It came out as 2 tiny, thin, dry chicken medallions with a creamy sauce with capers, served with a huge mound of mashed potatoes and green beans. I ate the chicken and green beans, tried to avoid the sauce, but did end up eating some because the chicken was so dry. I avoided the mashed potatoes, but did try 2 bites of my dad's crab cakes, and 1 bite of someone's risotto. Oh, I also ate my daughter's salad that she didn't touch. They all got key lime pie and chocolate lava cake for dessert, which I completely avoided.

Even though I definitely went off plan for the meal, I was happy with myself that I didn't let it turn into a big cheat, with bread, potatoes, and dessert. I did not eat any sugar, and the carbs were there, but at least they were coming from green beans, salad, and the couple small bites that I tried instead of cake or pie.

The worst thing was that when I got home last night, I was hungry and got into the walnuts, then peanut butter, and had some string cheese. Woke up this morning feeling pretty bad, my tummy was churning all night from all the fiber and carbs that I haven't had in so long.

Today, I don't even feel like eating, so I think I'll be able to get right back on track. Of course, this will probably stall me for 2 weeks, but I must go forward.
small detour-hop back on that horse, you'll shake it off by week's end, I promise!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Well well, guess what I've just eaten for dinner??? Cottage cheese!!! Dunno why I thought it was horrible--it's fine!! It was strange I didn't like it cos I love dairy!! Like your casserole I mix Quark-- ff yoghurty, cheesy thing, kinda like a runny Philadelphia----with tuna and cukes!! I get a chives one so it's good!
I shall be making some quiches now! Also a tub (200g) would make a handy lunch to bring to work. The only problem could be was that I could only find a 4% fat one---but maybe I'll find a ff one--I really didn't look too hard today cos I thought I 'd probably be throwing it out!! Gotta check the other supermarkets!
Woohoo she finally converted! The 4% may do well for you GT you're so thin now. Just MHO.

I find I really have to pay attention while buying it otherwise I end up with the lo fat instead.
Quote:
Would never go to see Brit in concert---heard too many bad reprts! Save up for GaGa's next tour!
Al, I would have to agree, why settle for second when you can save for your goddess....
Quote:
My fiancee brought home a 4% once, and he said it was for me and I said, oh no, sweetie, that MUST be for you... Tanya buys 0%
And yes, I did refer to myself in 3rd person. HAHAHA!
OMG too funny!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Yeah eek is right! Ours has 4.8g in 100ml---but I reckon that's ok for me cos I take so liitle! But 13 seems a lot. Are you sure it's not some kind of sweetened stuff. Milk should have the same amount of carbs whether it's full fat, low fat or skimmed. That seems weird!! Maybe US cows eat candy!!
another FDA conspiracy
Quote:
I wonder could you put cocoa powder in cottage cheese and make a chocolatey thing?!?!
oh yeah some over on Atkins also do cinnamon Splenda and butter sprinkles and say it's like oatmeal
personally I like the tangyness
Quote:
President Obama is starting to look a bit grey-don't like!
yeah poor kid he's not wearing the duty well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Good Afternoon,...Sorry I don't have much time...

I was reading through some of the posts and I must congratulate AkaGal for getting to her goal weight

Mar, you will get there in no time at all...You are doing excellent....

GT, what are 'chukes?'..I see this often posted on other threads...

BM, you did well to stay clear of the dessert..Sometimes, dinner with the family is anxiety ridden...Do you remember when AkaGal was out in Cali for her bachelorette party a few weeks ago, or when GT goes home or Mar and going to dinner with friends? Sometimes, life happens and regardless of our intentions, the restaurant has its own agenda...You are doing well though and don't beat yourself up so much...

AkaGal, I use that splenda as well with my coffee...It's so nice to see a little of your office space...Wonderful .....Al...

GT, Pres. Obama was grey as soon as he finished taking the oath of office in Jan 2009..He had to clean up Bush's mess and it is a daunting task...At least he quit smoking... dominais...

sallyb, I agree with AkaGal...Follow the plan to the tee and you should do well...Just take things one day at a time and plan your meals..Make a few chicken breasts or boil some eggs enough for a few days...That usually helps in cravings or impeding a bad food choice....

I LOVE buying meat...I like looking at the different cuts and comparing prices from store to store...Anyway, that is my own neurosis...

I hope all you mother's had a wonderful day yesterday...My sister and I took out our mother and aunt to a seafood cafe on Saturday and then we made dinner on Sunday for my mom...She really enjoyed it...She also likes chocolate and her favorite is Godiva, so we got her a few morsels...Anyway, it was a good day...Take care and have a pleasant day everyone...
love buying meat too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
Vivi, BTW, when you say you eat A LOT of Hard boiled eggs, what are we talkin here a day. I know we don't count calories just eat to stave off hunger what's allowed on the list, but do you have an idea what your cals are?

Also, I don't have any Stills books. Where can I get them? Online? Argh. I love to know the science and WHY I'm doing the diet I'm doing, I don't want to be a sheep following success... Well, yes, I do-- but don't tell anyone. Harhar

How much cottage cheese, farmers cheese are we allowed. Not that I'll go out and chow down on 10 tubes or anything...

Off to power walk.

Make it a great day. I feel like Christmas is coming in a Mo. and I can hardly contain myself.
some of us have the complete Stills in scanned emailable form, thanks to Sharon, bless her heart.

PM me you email address-your generic spam one @yahoo.com, not your personal one for family and I will forward them on.

BTW it's not an exciting detailed book. The stickies at the beginning of our boards cover it well enough to be the real thing. Stillman wasn't a scientific writer, his prose was more that of a used car salesman.
Quote:
Right there with you Mar!

The cravings, when they rear their head, are tough!

Yesterday I was working an event at a Grocery Store and this guy had a freshly baked cookie cake with pink icing, and I just wanted to cry.. Literally I almost started crying

Ugh
OMG just train your mind to think like why would I eat something that can cause serious illness? I see food like that and I feel sorry for people...
Quote:
When I eat my turkey burger I do normally melt 1 slice of mozzerella on top
1 slice is so low fat, it doesnt stall me or anything.
I also sprinkle Parmesan( the ultra low fat kind) over my chicken prior to baking, it gives it a fake crust feeling, I also do that to my fish filets!

However now that I am lighter, I find myself cutting that out, and cutting back on cheese ... I think thats the natural course of Stillman, if you want to keep shedding and avoiding Stalls, you have to start cutting and trimming things from your diet.

I am just glad I can still have my 1/2 creamer , sugar free Jello and some light cheeses!
lowfat parm? Where and made by whom?
Old 05-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #633
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
CC-

Yes I'm talking about the basic coffee mate fakes

I use those when I do drink coffee, just 1/2 of a litle one, has worked fine for me this time , we will see

I buy the splenda flavors in the coffee section at the regular grocery stores

Let me take a photo of my low fat parm !
Old 05-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #634
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
I finally graduated! Saturday was a low carb day, Sunday was a off plan day and today was back on Stillmans.

I got my cholesterol results back and they are great!! They were all high before starting Stilmans!!

On Stillmans Before Stillmans
Total: 152 Total: 228 high
LDL: 111. LDL: 149 high
Tri: 71 Tri: 175 high
Hdl: 27 (low). Hdl: 44 good

She doesn't know what I should do to higher the hdl then to workout which I started.
I read somewhere that when you lose weight hdl goes down but goes back up. I have to look that up.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:42 AM   #635
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

:

lowfat parm? Where and made by whom?
was wondering that too! It's one big fast fest here!
Old 05-10-2011, 02:50 AM   #636
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
I finally graduated! Saturday was a low carb day, Sunday was a off plan day and today was back on Stillmans.

I got my cholesterol results back and they are great!! They were all high before starting Stilmans!!

She doesn't know what I should do to higher the hdl then to workout which I started.
I read somewhere that when you lose weight hdl goes down but goes back up. I have to look that up.
Congrats on graduating!!

And on the chol results! Yeah I read that about your cholesterol going up when you lose a lot of weight quickly-that's also why the yo-yo effect is dangerous for your health. Dunno what you should do to raise the hdl-eat fish??

Those results mean nothing to me--ours are read in single digits---so anything over 6 is high!!!!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:44 AM   #637
Senior LCF Member

Low Fat Parmesan by Kraft

This is the PARM that I normally will buy:

Walmart.com: Kraft Grated Cheese: Cheese Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Topping, 8 Oz: Dairy, Eggs & Cheese

Nutrition Facts

Calories in Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese

Serving Size: 1 tsp

Amount Per Serving

Calories 10.0

Total Fat 0.5 g

Cholesterol 2.0 mg

Sodium 40.0 mg

Potassium 0.0 mg

Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g

Dietary Fiber 0.0 g

Sugars 0.0 g

Protein 0.5 g

Old 05-10-2011, 06:01 AM   #638
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post

Congratulations on graduating! I don't know much about cholesterol, but I wonder if the lowfat aspect of Stillman's could be keeping your HDL low? Maybe you need to add some fish oil supplements or some other source of good fats? You're definitely on the right track, and I'm amazed at how much you brought your other numbers down!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:03 AM   #639
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Walmart.com: Kraft Grated Cheese: Cheese Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Topping, 8 Oz: Dairy, Eggs & Cheese

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per Serving

Calories 10.0

Total Fat 0.5 g

Cholesterol 2.0 mg

Sodium 40.0 mg

Potassium 0.0 mg

Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g

Dietary Fiber 0.0 g

Sugars 0.0 g

Protein 0.5 g

Oh, cool! You know, I think I've just become so accustomed to ignoring all things lowfat, I've never even noticed this.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:06 AM   #640
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
OMG just train your mind to think like why would I eat something that can cause serious illness? I see food like that and I feel sorry for people...
This is exactly what I've been doing since my blood tests showed that I'm at risk of developing diabetes if I don't stop it NOW. I don't even want desserts anymore. To me, it is diabetes on a plate!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:11 AM   #641
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
This is exactly what I've been doing since my blood tests showed that I'm at risk of developing diabetes if I don't stop it NOW. I don't even want desserts anymore. To me, it is diabetes on a plate!
Butterfly,

That is a great and healthful way to think

Unfortunately, I still see some desserts as a really awesome.
Maybe 1 day I can see the diabetes on the platter!

I can tell my mindset is changing, a bit.
I saw a Pizza Hut commercial late last night, and they showed close ups of the pizza, and I could imagine were the carbs, fats, oils and processed mess that would be throwing my weight up SO high again. It did look good, but I thought about how much work I have done so far, and how just even a few slices of pizza would throw that in the trash. No thank you!
I would prefer some Chicken Salad on a cracker ! ( seriously)

-Tanya
Old 05-10-2011, 06:16 AM   #642
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cat430
Stats: 5'3ish 160/147.2/110
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart March 14 2011
So after drinking all my water, over a liter yesterday and walking twice and doing my turbofire workout I am down 4 pounds! So much of it was water but I am smiling today!!!

Finally made it to the grocery store last night to get some cottage cheese and some turkey sausage to make some of the recipes that were posted by Tanya. I also found some low-carb sprinkles in the spice aisle, made by Land O Lakes, I picked up one that is sharp cheddar and another one that is sour cream and onion. I forgot the low-fat parmesan but I can grab that on the next trip. I looked at the Tyson All-Natural chicken but it was 10 bucks for about 2.5 pounds and I just couldn't do it. Will definately be picking those up on sale or just buying the store brand and marinating them in chicken broth before I cook them up.

Yesterday I had coffee, water, ate some roast beef for lunch and had 3 thin sliced steaks for dinner.

Have a great day everyone!!!

151 .8 150 149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 Goal 110
Old 05-10-2011, 06:46 AM   #643
Senior LCF Member

QWL RECIPES- MORE ADDED TODAY!! SEE MY ALBUM

Hello Team!

I added a few more "sauce" Recipes to the Original Album.
There is a Herb Vinegar sauce, Variety sauce and cocktail sauce that you can make from scratch using Stillman friendly items.. Very easy and fast.. Stillman tells you how.. just see my 1st Album.

Second, I added a NEW ALBUM with the Recipes with the main ingredient of Cottage Cheese

Third, I added a NEW ALBUM with the Dessert Recipes from the QWL Book.

Thanks!

-Tanya
Old 05-10-2011, 07:08 AM   #644
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per Serving

Calories 10.0

Total Fat 0.5 g

Cholesterol 2.0 mg

Sodium 40.0 mg

Potassium 0.0 mg

Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g

Dietary Fiber 0.0 g

Sugars 0.0 g

Protein 0.5 g

Ooh Well Germany was the home of Kraft foods so I'm gonna check for this! Would it be with spices? As in not in the fridge with cheese.

And Dove's Promises popped up at me when I clicked on your link!!!! Dove is Galaxy with us!! And it's goooooooood! Especially the cookie crumble bar!! Ok enough drooling now!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #645
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
To me, it is diabetes on a plate!
that's good!! i still looooove deserts and all things sugery and carby though!!
I do think that way too though when I see people tucking into grease--it's a heart attack waiting to happen.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:12 AM   #646
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Unfortunately, I still see some desserts as a really awesome.

-Tanya
Me too-oo!!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #647
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
So after drinking all my water, over a liter yesterday and walking twice and doing my turbofire workout I am down 4 pounds! So much of it was water but I am smiling today!!!
That is awesome!!!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #648
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Me too-oo!!
GT

I get the low fat PARM , from near by the cold cheese section. Its normally off to the side.
I imagine that every store is different though. I would check both seasonings and cheese section, just to be sure

-Tanya
Old 05-10-2011, 07:16 AM   #649
Big Yapper!!!!

Enough with the sprinkles people!!!!!! I don't have any!!!

Actually I'm gonna check to see if they have some here ----honestly I've never looked!!

But I somehow don't think we'd have Butter Sprinkles at home---fake butter is a dirty word in the land of Kerrygold!!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:17 AM   #650
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hello Team!

I added a few more "sauce" Recipes to the Original Album.
There is a Herb Vinegar sauce, Variety sauce and cocktail sauce that you can make from scratch using Stillman friendly items.. Very easy and fast.. Stillman tells you how.. just see my 1st Album.

Second, I added a NEW ALBUM with the Recipes with the main ingredient of Cottage Cheese

Third, I added a NEW ALBUM with the Dessert Recipes from the QWL Book.

Thanks!

-Tanya
Oh Tanya, you're so good! thanks!

.......gona check out the deserts right now!!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:18 AM   #651
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
GT

I get the low fat PARM , from near by the cold cheese section. Its normally off to the side.
I imagine that every store is different though. I would check both seasonings and cheese section, just to be sure

-Tanya
I will! Gonna go to the posh supermarket this evening!!! Not the cheap place where I stock up on tuna!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:26 AM   #652
Big Yapper!!!!

His deserts are not that great!!! Gelatin fluff sounds interesting!! I think jello (jelly with us) will have to be my desert.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:28 AM   #653
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
that's good!! i still looooove deserts and all things sugery and carby though!!
I do think that way too though when I see people tucking into grease--it's a heart attack waiting to happen.
I think of sugar as Diabetes on a plate(although I will still eat it :blush but I see salty fat as delicious,pepperoni ...drool,haha its not as bad anymore and not overly greasy stuff though I have gotten more into the mindset of healthy fats and natural sugars, like fruit. Also I was never a big salt person but when I do crave it you will find me licking the flavour off chips, thats how I have been "eating" chips for years and all my friends think I'm crazy haha
Old 05-10-2011, 07:55 AM   #654
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sallyb
Stats: 210/193/154
Start Date: May 2011
[quote=akagal20;14629983]
Quote:

GT

You havent had sugar free JELLO all this time?
wow!
Its my LIFELINE... If it werent for that, omg

I am so happy you are getting it.. Its awesome and Stillman approved for sure.

I have two servings per day, as allowed... every now and then, 3 !
Hi Tanya

This is day 1 for me and all is good have eaten eggs and tuna seasoned with mustard and feel satisfied and will have chicken breast for dinner.

Can you tell me did you eat sugar free Jello and diet drinks from Day 1 Stillmans QWL?

Sally B

BIG PS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT CT AND PSYCHODOC
Old 05-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #655
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
[quote=sallyb;14632865]
Quote:

Hi Tanya

This is day 1 for me and all is good have eaten eggs and tuna seasoned with mustard and feel satisfied and will have chicken breast for dinner.

Can you tell me did you eat sugar free Jello and diet drinks from Day 1 Stillmans QWL?

Sally B

I don't know if Tanya is on right now so I will answer til she gets back haha

I have and still do!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #656
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I think of sugar as Diabetes on a plate(although I will still eat it :blush but I see salty fat as delicious,pepperoni ...drool,haha its not as bad anymore and not overly greasy stuff though I have gotten more into the mindset of healthy fats and natural sugars, like fruit. Also I was never a big salt person but when I do crave it you will find me licking the flavour off chips, thats how I have been "eating" chips for years and all my friends think I'm crazy haha
Yeah I'm definitely in the mindset that natural is best. That's why I'm so wayr of AS. I think too I'll always go for lower fat and slightly higher carbs, like you said, fruit-though I stick to berries(cos they're the lowest) and an apple sometimes. And if I really really want something sweet then a banana-well I still reckon they're better than choc or cookies!!

Interestingly I never crave salt-as in it's a really sweet tooth I have, I could happily live without pizza,chips or fries----so when I do really really crave some salt (which never happens)I reckon it's my body really needing some--so I eat a couple of oatcakes(cracker things) or Ryvitta. I prob should take a pottassium supplement instead!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 05-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #657
Big Yapper!!!!

[quote=sallyb;14632865]
Quote:

Hi Tanya

Sally B

Hi Sally!! I see you're from the UK!! Yay, neighbour!!!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #658
Big Yapper!!!!

[quote=Mar922;14632885]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyb View Post

I don't know if Tanya is on right now so I will answer til she gets back haha

I have and still do!
Tanya def eats the jelly---and it hasn't done her any harm!!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #659
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
His deserts are not that great!!! Gelatin fluff sounds interesting!! I think jello (jelly with us) will have to be my desert.
NO the Desserts sound awful

All I have is my Sugar Free Jello and the Ice Refreshers that I make in my freezer using Crystal light mix
Its makes great popsicles!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #660
Senior LCF Member

[quote=sallyb;14632865]
Quote:

Hi Tanya

Sally B

Sally!
ok I am here!

OK seriously Sally, I have eaten Sugar Free Jello PLUS rather heavy sums of diet sodas from Day 1.

In the beginning I think I was worse than I an now!

At least I stick to just to 1-2 servings of sugar free jello per day
And I cut back ALOT of diet sodas. I have like 2 per day, and then water and crystal light rest of the time

Some days, I do drink like 3 diet sodas and then have 3 servings of JELLO, but that is me being super PIG and being depressed about something and taking it out on the Jello!! hah

ok Sally, so you are good on the JELLO. Eat up, just not more than 2 servings per day or you will stall. So be careful but eat up!!

-Tanya
Closed Thread