Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
a gluttonous 24 hour junk food orgy then immediately move back into Stillman's the next day it should work very well.
Haha that just described the last few weekends for me I am good all week nad eat whetever I want on the weekends I have been maintaining pretty much all of April with a couple little ups an down and I am recommited to losing ( or as close as I can get to) 20 pounds this month! Starting today! also I am only going to weigh myself once a week one day I hope to be like GT and not so scale obsessed but I will start one week at a time!
Mar922 is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I am drinking black coffee right now! I am so proud of myself! I have 2 slices of cheese in my fridge right now and I am going to give it to the dogs and I am going strict, strict, strict all month!

I got another Foster Puppy this weekend he is a 95 pound Bernese Mountain dog he is purebred and has the most beutiful personality, someone just abandoned him in the country and they were gonna put him down! so sad. Now I have another reason to walk more! I already have my 2 dogs and let me tell you I may have over 200 pounds of dog walking on my left but the arm workout I am getting from the 40 pound crazy puppy on the right is killer haha.

Have a great day everyone!
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
I am back from Cali

Last edited by akagal20; 05-02-2011 at 10:11 AM..
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #34
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Happy Monday folks! Hope you all had a great Stillman's weekend and are looking forward to an awesome week. Wednesday is the end of week 1 for me and I'm feeling GREAT so far! It's amazing how after the first few days your energy comes back, hunger is obliterated and every day is easier than the one before.

I've been noticing something though. At night before I sleep my stomach makes a ton of grumbling noises, but I'm not hungry! It's been happening for the past three nights and it's so loud that I end up laughing about it. Anybody else experience this on this eating plan?

Re: Reefed days. I'm doing it because I've done my research just as I did before starting this plan and believe it will work for me. I stated before and will say again that the point of the day is to structurally reintroduce carbs in order to regulate hormones and keep the metabolism revved. They are NOT meant to be a reason to pig out on junk and anyone who thinks of it that way should stay FAR away from using this method. This is even more important if you have no self control.

Everyone has to do what works for them and just like not weighing on a regular basis works for me I believe this will also work for ME. I encourage everyone to find what works for THEM and stick to that.
Stillman's_Chick is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #35
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Haha that just described the last few weekends for me I am good all week nad eat whetever I want on the weekends I have been maintaining pretty much all of April with a couple little ups an down and I am recommited to losing ( or as close as I can get to) 20 pounds this month! Starting today! also I am only going to weigh myself once a week one day I hope to be like GT and not so scale obsessed but I will start one week at a time!
That's good that you've found a way that will make you happy and make maintenance simple once you reach your goal. Good luck on getting those 20 pounds off this month!
Stillman's_Chick is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #36
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I am drinking black coffee right now! I am so proud of myself! I have 2 slices of cheese in my fridge right now and I am going to give it to the dogs and I am going strict, strict, strict all month!

I got another Foster Puppy this weekend he is a 95 pound Bernese Mountain dog he is purebred and has the most beutiful personality, someone just abandoned him in the country and they were gonna put him down! so sad. Now I have another reason to walk more! I already have my 2 dogs and let me tell you I may have over 200 pounds of dog walking on my left but the arm workout I am getting from the 40 pound crazy puppy on the right is killer haha.

Have a great day everyone!
Thats wonderful that you have taken in a foster puppy

And all that extra walking is going to be great exercise

That really is a selfless thing you have done.
How wonderful
akagal20 is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #37
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Thats wonderful that you have taken in a foster puppy

And all that extra walking is going to be great exercise

That really is a selfless thing you have done.
How wonderful
My first foster puppy was a foster fail because I ended up adopting her myself haha

I love dogs and if I could I would have 10 if I could afford it but I can't so I foster I love doing it and most of the dogs that come in just want attention its really sad sometimes, after this guy gets a home I might be getting a pregnant dog so I will have puppies! or I might be getting an American bull dog that the family can't control and I will have to train him that is less fun than puppies but I can do it!

Can't lose too much weight or the dogs are gonna start bullying me lol
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I am back from Cali
Are you less stressed out now that you are home?
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #39
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I hope to be like GT and not so scale obsessed but I will start one week at a time!
where did you get I'm not scale obsessed???!! I am!! That's why I stay off!! If it goes up it would spoil my day big time. I like being in my fluffy pink bubble thinking it's going down!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #40
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Just a quick hi! On my way out the door to a house party. Just left Mum to the airport so I'm depressed!! Miss her! And my better half!! And there were only 50 on the flight-could take 300. And one of the cabin crew said that Aer Lingus would review that route in October.....aaaaaaaaagh.....I'm gonna have to go back to using Frankfurt and I
hate that airport with a passion peeps!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #41
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Meant to say---whoever talked about putting an X on the calander for every day that was perfectly on plan---I think that's a brilliant idea!!! I mit have to steal that!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #42
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
where did you get I'm not scale obsessed???!! I am!! That's why I stay off!! If it goes up it would spoil my day big time. I like being in my fluffy pink bubble thinking it's going down!!
Haha well then I hope I have your willpower to stay off the scale!
Mar922 is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #43
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Are you less stressed out now that you are home?
Yeah hope you are Tanya. Those do not sound like good friends(hope you don't mind me saying that). I agree though with whoever said that the drinks you had won't undo all your hard work. We know that's true cos we've all had cheats either intensionally or ehem by accident(!!) and we haven't put all the weit back on! and girl you are soooo stunning you'll look gorgeous in your dress whatever you weigh!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #44
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Butterflymam-----another stunner in our midst!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #45
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Haha well then I hope I have your willpower to stay off the scale!
I've put mone in the cellar----where it's very dark and damp!! So I keep out! Congrats on maintaining BTW!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 PM   #46
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
They are NOT meant to be a reason to pig out on junk and anyone who thinks of it that way should stay FAR away from using this method. This is even more important if you have no self control.
That rules me out so!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #47
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Stillmans chick--my stomach makes strage noises at night as soon as I lie down, dunno why!!! Ya think it's myself eating up my own fat!!!??!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #48
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawGirl86 View Post
Hey!

I started a few weeks ago, combining hcg and stillmans, and I followed the April thread and thought I'd jump in for May I'm going scale free until the end of the week (TOM) but I'm hoping to get down to 145 by the end of May because I have a size 6 dress I have to wear to my friend's wedding. I'm also exercising daily (sometimes 2x a day) with running, HIIT, and Zumba.

During June, July, and half of August I'm going to interning at a law firm and it wont be conducive to restrictive dieting, so my plan is to practice a lower carb maintenance and do P90X. Since I've never been below 158, I'm going to try out 145 for a few months to see how I like it, and then in August finish the last 10 lb if I decide I want to.

Aleriaaa your success is amazing! What's your meal plan like?
Hi Lawgirl! Welcome! Congrats on your loss so far! Please tell me though it took longer to lose it than a few weeks!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #49
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
Welcome LawGirl!

I am determined to stay on plan this month in order to fit in my dress. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Ooooh more dresses to fit into!! This has to be a cheat free month so girls!!! I've got my size2 skinnies!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #50
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I am back from Cali
whew! You sounded so p!ssed........sorry it wasn't a good time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I am drinking black coffee right now! I am so proud of myself! I have 2 slices of cheese in my fridge right now and I am going to give it to the dogs and I am going strict, strict, strict all month!

I got another Foster Puppy this weekend he is a 95 pound Bernese Mountain dog he is purebred and has the most beutiful personality, someone just abandoned him in the country and they were gonna put him down! so sad. Now I have another reason to walk more! I already have my 2 dogs and let me tell you I may have over 200 pounds of dog walking on my left but the arm workout I am getting from the 40 pound crazy puppy on the right is killer haha.

Have a great day everyone!
Yay more children!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
where did you get I'm not scale obsessed???!! I am!! That's why I stay off!! If it goes up it would spoil my day big time. I like being in my fluffy pink bubble thinking it's going down!!
fluffy bliss bubble........like minds again!
CCGirl is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #51
Senior LCF Member
 
Beth Sch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 509
Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
Hi Ladies!

How the heck are you all. Al! Congrats on your second time around. You go girl. You lose so fast. Ur a rock star loser!

Hey GT! So glad your stayin strong!

Hey to all other ladies.

Well, I made my goal and got into my wonderful skinny jeans. Wonderful. I was in heaven. I've gain just a bit back maybe a solid 10 as I REFUSE to get on the scale. Nonetheless, I'm BACK! This time, I want to get smaller. I HATE FAT! HAAAAATTTTTTEEEE IT! I never really went off the wagon, just the little nibbles here and way too much alcohol!

So, count me in!

Hugs,
Beth
__________________
Pre-pregnancy 130.
Nightmare post-pregnancy 250. Undetected Hypothyroid...
Beth Sch is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #52
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Watching US celebrations about Osamas death. Just wondering from ye Americans---do you really think that justice has been done and the victims of 9/11 have been avenged? We don't see it as something to celebrate, because of the whole background-all the 9/11 and London victims, not to mention the soldiers. Does it not just bring all the pain back-a bittersweet victory. Also we (europeans)would rather see him go on trial and rot in a jail-we don't have the death penalty at all.
Thete's a rebel irish song called 4 Green Fields--and one line says ' but my sons have sons braver than their father'. Unfortunately in the case of Bin Laden, I think that's true.
__________________

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #53
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
where did you get I'm not scale obsessed???!! I am!! That's why I stay off!! If it goes up it would spoil my day big time. I like being in my fluffy pink bubble thinking it's going down!!
I'm just like you in that respect. The less I weigh myself the better and easier it is for me to stay on plan 100%!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Meant to say---whoever talked about putting an X on the calander for every day that was perfectly on plan---I think that's a brilliant idea!!! I mit have to steal that!!!
That was me. Thanks and feel free to steal away. I find that it works VERY well for motivation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
That rules me out so!!
Kudos for being honest with yourself! That's what it's all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Stillmans chick--my stomach makes strage noises at night as soon as I lie down, dunno why!!! Ya think it's myself eating up my own fat!!!??!!
I hope that's the case. Did some research and it seems some people experience stomach noises before they drop a few pounds.

Getting there, I just looked at your stats and I'm blown away. You've done a tremendous job and I'm very happy for you. Here's to getting to your goal very very soon!
Stillman's_Chick is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #54
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
not let the refeed turn into a gluttonous 24 hour junk food orgy
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #55
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
His videos are chilling.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:34 PM   #56
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I just don't see how a wife of a firefighter who died could call it a 'joyous occasion'. And she was elated. If it happened with us we would have had a Mass or something on the site not a party. Strange. Even though we speak the same language, get so much American things and TV etc. We(and the Brits) really are different than the Americans.
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #57
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi Beth, welcome back!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #58
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Ok curlers are out! Make up is on! Heels are very high! BBL!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #59
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
Hi Ladies!

How the heck are you all. Al! Congrats on your second time around. You go girl. You lose so fast. Ur a rock star loser!

Hey GT! So glad your stayin strong!

Hey to all other ladies.

Well, I made my goal and got into my wonderful skinny jeans. Wonderful. I was in heaven. I've gain just a bit back maybe a solid 10 as I REFUSE to get on the scale. Nonetheless, I'm BACK! This time, I want to get smaller. I HATE FAT! HAAAAATTTTTTEEEE IT! I never really went off the wagon, just the little nibbles here and way too much alcohol!

So, count me in!

Hugs,
Beth
here's to skinny jeans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Watching US celebrations about Osamas death. Just wondering from ye Americans---do you really think that justice has been done and the victims of 9/11 have been avenged? We don't see it as something to celebrate, because of the whole background-all the 9/11 and London victims, not to mention the soldiers. Does it not just bring all the pain back-a bittersweet victory. Also we (europeans)would rather see him go on trial and rot in a jail-we don't have the death penalty at all.
Thete's a rebel irish song called 4 Green Fields--and one line says ' but my sons have sons braver than their father'. Unfortunately in the case of Bin Laden, I think that's true.
i am a mixed bag on this. For me personally it's a little late, we've been looking for him for ten years and are just now finding and killing him? After all the lives lost in the hunt the kill just doesn't even the scales.
If it gives some closure to the victims then let them enjoy the so called victory.
Unfortunately, rotting in jail over here means health care better than the common folk, cable tv, free college, the list goes on and on. on that note, I think we'd rather see him dead than enjoying all the percs of prison life. Of course, he would have been dead in a week anyway so the point is moot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I just don't see how a wife of a firefighter who died could call it a 'joyous occasion'. And she was elated. If it happened with us we would have had a Mass or something on the site not a party. Strange. Even though we speak the same language, get so much American things and TV etc. We(and the Brits) really are different than the Americans.
yeah, we're still the rebellious cowboys.......we love our guns and street justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Ok curlers are out! Make up is on! Heels are very high! BBL!!
woot woot looking good!
__________________
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!
If you can read this thank a teacher; since you are reading it in English, thank a veteran.
“Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault
CCGirl is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #60
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Hello all

Has anyone had a chance to grab the flavor sprinkles?

I am glad to be back home and sprinklin away again!

My weight is down, the deadlines are coming up and I am ahead of schedule on my weight loss, but not complaining

Staying on stillmans during my vacay was the best decision I could have ever made, I am right on course.

140 is around the corner.

just keep doing this right and I will get there.
akagal20 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.