Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 06:16 AM   #541
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Coach- Thank you sooo much for the recipes! YOU ROCK!! I just love your posts! They really get me going! Im inspired to try some new things finally and see how i manage it, BBQ sauce, cottage cheese, etc. I gotta keep posting through this cause I am afraid adding anything extra could register as a cheat in my head, and send me down the wrong path. I know you girls wont let that happen to me!! Gotta taper my portions down too.

Beth- I'm ready to hardcore it! 2 cups of black coffee down, and I've got a tray of chicken thawing! no fat shall pass these lips until I get er done!!

VIV- I love love love your avi! You look great!! wish I looked that good in my jeans!!

CC- Hope your theatre comes today!!! Nice job sticking to plan!!!

GT- forgot to tell ya the other day I love that pink coat!!

Im back to 126 today, thank goodness. Had ground turkey and two eggs yesterday. Just two!

OH- when I was going through the books yesterday I found that Stills says to limit our AS drinks to 10. Sounds like a lot, but Im sure I go over it. Between the coffees, and the bottles of CL, its more like 15 for me. Gonna start splitting my CL packets into 2 bottles.

Thats why I like the mio. you can add a little or a lot.

have a great day peeps!!!!
Hey AL

I am on your plan this week, tuna, tuna,chicken then more tuna

My dress fitting is tommorow, and I am at 140 on the dot! Yeah, so that would mean i " made it".. My goal weight is 140, but I put 135 because I wanted to lose 5 more to give some wiggle room because I plan to have a cheat meal in the next two weeks.

So we gotta keep going, however I am technically at my wedding weight as of right this very moment!

Now is NOT the time to get comfortable and start slacking, thats how I have failed in the past.

These boards are great for accountability, I will tell ya that!

Alright, Monday is here, fresh new start. Lets keep it going, Hardboiled eggs, turkey bacon, tuna, chicken and a bit of sugar free jello!

-Tanya

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 06:20 AM   #542
Senior LCF Member

I may just be like GT, and be a Stillmans lifer and just be skinny forever
Old 05-09-2011, 06:33 AM   #543
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cat430
Stats: 5'3ish 160/147.2/110
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart March 14 2011
Morning everyone,

I have been really naughty and have been reading all the posts this morning. I really needed to get the motivation from all you gals! You have such great words of wisdom. I am hittin' it hardcore...no cheating...not even a single bite. My old walking buddy has moved back to an office building close to mine so we will be walking twice a day plus of course my TurboFire workouts. I am going to have to consume more calories due to the exercise but as long as it is legal Stillman food I am good to go. Need to eat smaller portions more often.

I use one CL packet for 1 liter of water, just enough to give it flavor.

Going to get those recipes (Thanks Tonya) and make this feel more like a way of life than a diet. I love to cook so if it seems like a meal than just a slab of cooked meat I may get over myself. I think this is a mindset issue for me. Need to walk the walk and quit just talking to talk

Have a great day everyone!

151 .8 150 149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 Goal 110
Old 05-09-2011, 06:35 AM   #544
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vivibee
Stats: 5'8 226/144/140
WOE: Low carb with Stillman's QWL
Start Date: january 14, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
VIVIE! Am I seeing correctly that you've lost over 100 LBS on Stills since Jan! OMG! REALLY! Please, share your story. I'm dying to hear it. Pretty Please. Can you share what's a typical day for you? Do you drink diet soda?

Hugs,
B
Hey Beth, 226lbs is my Stillman starting weight, I actually lost 30lbs prior on Atkins but that's it, nothing more for 3 months, at least I maintained! In January, I started my Stilly plan, I have a slightly different take because I'm a recovering vegetarian/vegan who hasn't quite gone the whole way (yet!) so my staples are Hardboiled Eggs (lots of 'em) for breakfast and 1 or 2 throughout the day if I'm hungry, TUNA TUNA TUNA for lunch - my husband found farmer's cheese (it's kinda like ricotto) and tastes great mixed with tuna, a chopped egg, and mustard - surprisingly satisfying and filling. For dinner, baked fish - Haddock, Cod, Flounder, occasionally wild caught Salmon (so good), and Shrimp. I have cottage cheese with cinnamon and a pack of stevia when I need a sweet. I drink black coffee in the morning, 8-10 glasses of water, and my favorite diet soda is Waist Watchers Diet Black Cherry, it's delicious, sweetened with Splenda and zero sodium. Also, great with Vodka when I decide to "cheat" or "treat" as Al says. I haven't been perfect but when you go off the reservation, just make a u-turn. I do suggest that for the beginning (at least 14 days) just stick to the plan, if you're hungry, eat from the list, if it's not on the list, don't eat it. After 14 days, you'll have lost 14 - 20lbs, your hunger/cravings will have quieted down and then you can tweak and experiment with adding things in. I'm sure if Dr. Stillman wrote the book now, he would add in a lot of different things - like a little dietary fat would be nice! - but I find I lose the most when I'm rigid. But, you also want to stick with it so after the two weeks I would find whatever you can to make it more enjoyable and not stall your weight loss tooo much. Good luck, really if I can do it, anybody can do it!!! Stillman is the best thing that's happened to me, the weight loss is great but I also feel enlivened and in a much better mood! That's a fabulous side effect!

- Viv

ps
I was keeping a food journal but I'm taking Tanya's suggestion and dropping that, it's boring, it keeps you TOOO focused on your diet, and it's unnecessary if you're sticking to the plan.
Also, I do work out - 3x per week, 20 minutes interval on the recumbent lifecycle, and free weights/stretch bands 2x per week. I HATE EVERY SECOND OF IT but I get through it because I like the results.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:41 AM   #545
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Viv-you look great in your avi-so thin! You must be so proud! Well done!
thank you GT!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:46 AM   #546
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=aleriaaa;14629072]
VIV- I love love love your avi! You look great!! wish I looked that good in my jeans!!

Thank you Aleriaaa! I kept those jeans around forever hoping I would fit back into them and voila - now they are too big. Hallelujah! And, I'm guessing you look smokin in your jeans.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:49 AM   #547
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
Morning everyone,

I have been really naughty and have been reading all the posts this morning. I really needed to get the motivation from all you gals! You have such great words of wisdom. I am hittin' it hardcore...no cheating...not even a single bite. My old walking buddy has moved back to an office building close to mine so we will be walking twice a day plus of course my TurboFire workouts. I am going to have to consume more calories due to the exercise but as long as it is legal Stillman food I am good to go. Need to eat smaller portions more often.

I use one CL packet for 1 liter of water, just enough to give it flavor.

Going to get those recipes (Thanks Tonya) and make this feel more like a way of life than a diet. I love to cook so if it seems like a meal than just a slab of cooked meat I may get over myself. I think this is a mindset issue for me. Need to walk the walk and quit just talking to talk

Have a great day everyone!
Cat

I do Turbofire too!
yeah!

Way to get back in this
-Tanya
Old 05-09-2011, 06:53 AM   #548
Senior LCF Member

[quote=vivibee;14629268]
Quote:

Thank you Aleriaaa! I kept those jeans around forever hoping I would fit back into them and voila - now they are too big. Hallelujah! And, I'm guessing you look smokin in your jeans.
Hey Viv

I am taking that cinnamon and cottage cheese idea

I just posted a boat load of Stillman's recipes on my photo album
I did not include any from the Chapter on Deserts or Cottage Cheese because I know a lot of people here dont even eat Cottage

However, I am going to post the Deserts and Cottage Cheese album tonight, so we can all see the " stillman friendly" deserts, and the cottage cheese recipes...some do seem very good.

I want to eat the cinnamon cottage! right now!

I eat a lot of sugar free jello, he says to just have a little, but I have quite a bit on some days, like 1 for lunch and 1 after dinner, and as you can see it hasnt made any negative effects, however I think I may hold as is, or taper if I need to, but I dont need to, not yet!

-Tanya
Old 05-09-2011, 07:31 AM   #549
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dominais
Stats: 265/200/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 1/28/13
Wow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivibee View Post
Hey Beth, 226lbs is my Stillman starting weight, I actually lost 30lbs prior on Atkins but that's it, nothing more for 3 months, at least I maintained! In January, I started my Stilly plan, I have a slightly different take because I'm a recovering vegetarian/vegan who hasn't quite gone the whole way (yet!) so my staples are Hardboiled Eggs (lots of 'em) for breakfast and 1 or 2 throughout the day if I'm hungry, TUNA TUNA TUNA for lunch - my husband found farmer's cheese (it's kinda like ricotto) and tastes great mixed with tuna, a chopped egg, and mustard - surprisingly satisfying and filling. For dinner, baked fish - Haddock, Cod, Flounder, occasionally wild caught Salmon (so good), and Shrimp. I have cottage cheese with cinnamon and a pack of stevia when I need a sweet. I drink black coffee in the morning, 8-10 glasses of water, and my favorite diet soda is Waist Watchers Diet Black Cherry, it's delicious, sweetened with Splenda and zero sodium. Also, great with Vodka when I decide to "cheat" or "treat" as Al says. I haven't been perfect but when you go off the reservation, just make a u-turn. I do suggest that for the beginning (at least 14 days) just stick to the plan, if you're hungry, eat from the list, if it's not on the list, don't eat it. After 14 days, you'll have lost 14 - 20lbs, your hunger/cravings will have quieted down and then you can tweak and experiment with adding things in. I'm sure if Dr. Stillman wrote the book now, he would add in a lot of different things - like a little dietary fat would be nice! - but I find I lose the most when I'm rigid. But, you also want to stick with it so after the two weeks I would find whatever you can to make it more enjoyable and not stall your weight loss tooo much. Good luck, really if I can do it, anybody can do it!!! Stillman is the best thing that's happened to me, the weight loss is great but I also feel enlivened and in a much better mood! That's a fabulous side effect!

- Viv

ps
I was keeping a food journal but I'm taking Tanya's suggestion and dropping that, it's boring, it keeps you TOOO focused on your diet, and it's unnecessary if you're sticking to the plan.
Also, I do work out - 3x per week, 20 minutes interval on the recumbent lifecycle, and free weights/stretch bands 2x per week. I HATE EVERY SECOND OF IT but I get through it because I like the results.
Congrats on your acheivement - Great work!!

"If you leave the reservation, just make a U-Turn" LOVE THAT!! I'm so stealing it.

I had a question - do you know where your hubby found farmer's cheese? Or what brand it is?
Old 05-09-2011, 07:39 AM   #550
Junior LCF Member

Catching up

Good morning everyone - Happy Monday!

I don't have high speed internet at my place in the country so it's a pain to load the forum on weekends - so I'll just catch you all up.

I still haven't weighed, I find if I weigh too often I get discouraged. So I'll do that Friday, after a full week of Stillman's.

I've stuck to mainly chicken and fish, and eggs of course. I do put a tiny bit of low fat, low carb (>1g) mozzarella cheese, and thyme on my eggs. It's a bit like an omelette.

I cheated a bit Friday and had some vodka. Oops.

I had a question - earlier someone mentioned they use skim milk in their coffee. My skim milk has 13gs of carbs in it. How do you get around that?

I used heavy cream one week - it slowed my weight loss a LOT. So I'm still drinking coffee black
Old 05-09-2011, 08:06 AM   #551
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Hi Guys!

I lost 10 pounds this week! I am very excited about this and if the weight loss keeps going like this I will get my goal of 20 pounds down by june 1st for sure, the loss has slowed to a pound a day which is good and I am sure it will slow more but I am right on track! yay!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #552
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04

Tanya, GT I'm right there with you ladies. I'm sick to death of this up and down and all around. I've already decided that when I'm at goal/or below (120) I'm going straight into a lower fat Atkins Induction with added drinkie poo's now and then. I HATE CARBS! They've ruined so much of my precious life. It's war now.

VIVI- Thanks so much for sharing. It's really unbelievable how AWESOME this diet is. OK, I'M SOLD.

Gonna cut the diet soda's way down, I'll get Iced Tea and chug water. Not one bite of anything on the list will touch my lips. Heck, I'll be at goal in 2 weeks if I succeed as you all have.

Come on Ms ALie. Lets do it girl. Then we can post pics. Oh, speaking of pics Tanya, where are your photos? I don't see any link and I'd really like to ck out your recipes.

Big fat hugs to you all!

God bless us and give us great success!

B
Old 05-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #553
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
P.s.

Just wanted to say again, thanks Viv for sharing all your success. You and so many precious others here are such an answer to prayer. We all have struggled so much with this stupid wt. and to see your success, really helps mine and so many others lives.

So to Al, GT, CCGirl, Tanya-Ms. the most beautiful bride to be, and to you Viv, I thank you for your diligence and your willingness to share and help so many.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #554
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Tanya, GT I'm right there with you ladies. I'm sick to death of this up and down and all around. I've already decided that when I'm at goal/or below (120) I'm going straight into a lower fat Atkins Induction with added drinkie poo's now and then. I HATE CARBS! They've ruined so much of my precious life. It's war now.

VIVI- Thanks so much for sharing. It's really unbelievable how AWESOME this diet is. OK, I'M SOLD.

Gonna cut the diet soda's way down, I'll get Iced Tea and chug water. Not one bite of anything on the list will touch my lips. Heck, I'll be at goal in 2 weeks if I succeed as you all have.

Come on Ms ALie. Lets do it girl. Then we can post pics. Oh, speaking of pics Tanya, where are your photos? I don't see any link and I'd really like to ck out your recipes.

Big fat hugs to you all!

God bless us and give us great success!

B
Beth
Go to my PROFILE
And look at my ALBUMS
you will see everything there

-Tanya
Old 05-09-2011, 08:18 AM   #555
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hi Guys!

I lost 10 pounds this week! I am very excited about this and if the weight loss keeps going like this I will get my goal of 20 pounds down by june 1st for sure, the loss has slowed to a pound a day which is good and I am sure it will slow more but I am right on track! yay!
Mar-

wow! keep it up

10 lbs in 1 week. Wow thats great and I like your style and your focus.

ok if you are saying that this 1 lb lost per day is considered a "slow down" Then you must be a fat burning machine. I am now down to losing about 3 lbs per week, which I consider a "Slow down" !! LOL

1LB per day lost is like MANIACAL!!! You go!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:24 AM   #556
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominais View Post
Good morning everyone - Happy Monday!

I don't have high speed internet at my place in the country so it's a pain to load the forum on weekends - so I'll just catch you all up.

I still haven't weighed, I find if I weigh too often I get discouraged. So I'll do that Friday, after a full week of Stillman's.

I've stuck to mainly chicken and fish, and eggs of course. I do put a tiny bit of low fat, low carb (>1g) mozzarella cheese, and thyme on my eggs. It's a bit like an omelette.

I cheated a bit Friday and had some vodka. Oops.

I had a question - earlier someone mentioned they use skim milk in their coffee. My skim milk has 13gs of carbs in it. How do you get around that?

I used heavy cream one week - it slowed my weight loss a LOT. So I'm still drinking coffee black
Hey Dom,

you may just skip the skim milk, stick with regular low sugar cream and just use less.
I have the little creamers and put 1/2 of the little container in my 1 cup of coffee every morning. I never have cut cream but I do drink less coffee cause it does taste as good

But Dom, I have found something by splenda that has helped a ton, you can use this instead of creamer!
Its like a dream come true, adds flavor to coffee without the GUILT!
( I am the QUEEN of product pushing)

Old 05-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #557
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
P.s.

Just wanted to say again, thanks Viv for sharing all your success. You and so many precious others here are such an answer to prayer. We all have struggled so much with this stupid wt. and to see your success, really helps mine and so many others lives.

So to Al, GT, CCGirl, Tanya-Ms. the most beautiful bride to be, and to you Viv, I thank you for your diligence and your willingness to share and help so many.
hey beth
if you are only looking to lose around 20 lbs, you will have that taken care of in about 30 days or less, if you stay on plan.
This is gonna be EASY BREEZY for you

NO worries about the diet sodas, do what you can, and just stay on course as strict as possible.

-Tanya
Old 05-09-2011, 08:30 AM   #558
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sallyb
Stats: 210/193/154
Start Date: May 2011
Hi Tanya and all you good folk

Can you help? Is it possible to lose about 21 pounds in a 6 week period with Stillmans?

I really hope you say yes cos if not I may have to do a liquid protein diet plan which does not sound too appealing at all.

Thanks for your help

Sally
Old 05-09-2011, 08:31 AM   #559
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyb View Post

Can you help? Is it possible to lose about 21 pounds in a 6 week period with Stillmans?

I really hope you say yes cos if not I may have to do a liquid protein diet plan which does not sound too appealing at all.

Thanks for your help

Sally
I would like to add that I do crossfit x 3 a week and 3 days cardio too

Sally
Old 05-09-2011, 08:42 AM   #560
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Thanks for your help

Sally
Sally,

Hello!

I am so glad that I am logged on here at the exact moment you posted this.

OK I am not sure how much you know about the Stillman plan, but losing 21 lbs in a 6 week period is exactly the purpose of the QWL.

To answer your question, YES, you can lose the weight that fast. Please do not do that awful sounding liquid diet
Follow stillmans plan, you WILL lose 21 lbs, at LEAST in 6 weeks, and you will be very happy

Rely on all of us here for support and advice, and you will be a lean mean fighting machine..the fact that you do Crossfit is already a head start. thats good stuff and very tough...you actually wont even need to do Crossfit at all in order to lose your 21 lbs.

Just FYI I lost 20 on this plan in 39 days
Working out just 3 days per week, and sticking FIRMLY To plan!

you can do it!

-Tanya

Last edited by akagal20; 05-09-2011 at 08:43 AM..
Old 05-09-2011, 09:01 AM   #561
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Mar-

wow! keep it up

10 lbs in 1 week. Wow thats great and I like your style and your focus.

ok if you are saying that this 1 lb lost per day is considered a "slow down" Then you must be a fat burning machine. I am now down to losing about 3 lbs per week, which I consider a "Slow down" !! LOL

1LB per day lost is like MANIACAL!!! You go!
I am sure it will slow down more haha, I know before I was losing a pound a day and then I'd have too much PB or something and it would slow down and then I'd lose a pound a day again so I am seeing if I just stick to plan if it will keep up or will it slow down again?
Old 05-09-2011, 09:01 AM   #562
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hey Dom,

you may just skip the skim milk, stick with regular low sugar cream and just use less.
I have the little creamers and put 1/2 of the little container in my 1 cup of coffee every morning. I never have cut cream but I do drink less coffee cause it does taste as good

But Dom, I have found something by splenda that has helped a ton, you can use this instead of creamer!

I use those eveymorning! I have the hazelnut one
Old 05-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #563
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Good morning, ladies! I was out of town yesterday for my sister's college graduation, so I'm totally behind on posts. My parents took us out to a nice restaurant after graduation, and it was a diet disaster for me. The menu was a carb-fest. I started having anxiety about what to order, and then finally decided on chicken picatta, which said it was pan seared chicken breast. It came out as 2 tiny, thin, dry chicken medallions with a creamy sauce with capers, served with a huge mound of mashed potatoes and green beans. I ate the chicken and green beans, tried to avoid the sauce, but did end up eating some because the chicken was so dry. I avoided the mashed potatoes, but did try 2 bites of my dad's crab cakes, and 1 bite of someone's risotto. Oh, I also ate my daughter's salad that she didn't touch. They all got key lime pie and chocolate lava cake for dessert, which I completely avoided. Even though I definitely went off plan for the meal, I was happy with myself that I didn't let it turn into a big cheat, with bread, potatoes, and dessert. I did not eat any sugar, and the carbs were there, but at least they were coming from green beans, salad, and the couple small bites that I tried instead of cake or pie. The worst thing was that when I got home last night, I was hungry and got into the walnuts, then peanut butter, and had some string cheese. Woke up this morning feeling pretty bad, my tummy was churning all night from all the fiber and carbs that I haven't had in so long. Today, I don't even feel like eating, so I think I'll be able to get right back on track. Of course, this will probably stall me for 2 weeks, but I must go forward.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #564
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Sally,

Hello!

I am so glad that I am logged on here at the exact moment you posted this.

OK I am not sure how much you know about the Stillman plan, but losing 21 lbs in a 6 week period is exactly the purpose of the QWL.

To answer your question, YES, you can lose the weight that fast. Please do not do that awful sounding liquid diet
Follow stillmans plan, you WILL lose 21 lbs, at LEAST in 6 weeks, and you will be very happy

Rely on all of us here for support and advice, and you will be a lean mean fighting machine..the fact that you do Crossfit is already a head start. thats good stuff and very tough...you actually wont even need to do Crossfit at all in order to lose your 21 lbs.

Just FYI I lost 20 on this plan in 39 days
Working out just 3 days per week, and sticking FIRMLY To plan!

you can do it!

-Tanya
Tanya you have made me v.happy

Thank you so much Tanya your response and personal weightloss is fantastic and has helped me make up my mind to do Stillmans QWL.
The rapid weightloss just seemed too good to be true whilst being able to eat
sticking firmly to the plan.

You have proved it can be done and I want to do it.

I get most of the food in tomorrow and I will be on my way.
I plan to start the day with eggs and will eat tuna and chicken too during the day.
I will keep you posted if thats ok and it will be wonderful to be part of this weightloss group so positive and successful.

Sally
Old 05-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #565
Junior LCF Member

Oh thank you - I am going to buy this on my way home from work tonight!

Quote:
Hey Dom,

Old 05-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #566
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Tanya you have made me v.happy

Thank you so much Tanya your response and personal weightloss is fantastic and has helped me make up my mind to do Stillmans QWL.
The rapid weightloss just seemed too good to be true whilst being able to eat
sticking firmly to the plan.

You have proved it can be done and I want to do it.

I get most of the food in tomorrow and I will be on my way.
I plan to start the day with eggs and will eat tuna and chicken too during the day.
I will keep you posted if thats ok and it will be wonderful to be part of this weightloss group so positive and successful.

Sally
Sally ,

PLEASE do keep us posted

and if you feel weak just come to these boards.

They are a saving grace for most of us these days.

We all have tons of information, and tips, and can answer questions, night and day *( since we all on different time zones!)

Dont allow yourself to be hungry and dont be afraid to just eat more meat when you feel hungry. You can't hurt your weight loss, by eating more lean meats when you feel hungry

-Tanya
Old 05-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #567
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
I dont know about the omelet , maybe was popular back in the old days !

Cottage cheese is my best friend right now , especially since I found the 0 fat kind . I eat omelets and quiche nearly 5 times per week and the cottage tastes great when hot and melty but I also love some with my tuna and egg , makes a nice little " casserole".. I honestly think the cottage cheese has helped me last this long !!
Don't shy away from it especially if part of a recipe !
Well well, guess what I've just eaten for dinner??? Cottage cheese!!! Dunno why I thought it was horrible--it's fine!! It was strange I didn't like it cos I love dairy!! Like your casserole I mix Quark-- ff yoghurty, cheesy thing, kinda like a runny Philadelphia----with tuna and cukes!! I get a chives one so it's good!
I shall be making some quiches now! Also a tub (200g) would make a handy lunch to bring to work. The only problem could be was that I could only find a 4% fat one---but maybe I'll find a ff one--I really didn't look too hard today cos I thought I 'd probably be throwing it out!! Gotta check the other supermarkets!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 05-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #568
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

GT- forgot to tell ya the other day I love that pink coat!!

have a great day peeps!!!!
Still waiting for it to come!!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #569
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Britney/Nicki tickets are $189, for bad seats, but not the worst. What to do, what to do....They are only playin HUGE stadiums, so even though the seats are halfway up, Im sure it will be a horrible view..but to get them both in one show!!! I cant even imagine the energy thats gonna be rockin through that place...think Im goin for it...

I missed Gaga last time around because Im too cheap, and I regret it every day..
Would never go to see Brit in concert---heard too many bad reprts! Save up for GaGa's next tour!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #570
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hey AL

I am on your plan this week, tuna, tuna,chicken then more tuna

My dress fitting is tommorow, and I am at 140 on the dot! Yeah, so that would mean i " made it".. My goal weight is 140, but I put 135 because I wanted to lose 5 more to give some wiggle room because I plan to have a cheat meal in the next two weeks.

So we gotta keep going, however I am technically at my wedding weight as of right this very moment!

Now is NOT the time to get comfortable and start slacking, thats how I have failed in the past.

These boards are great for accountability, I will tell ya that!

Alright, Monday is here, fresh new start. Lets keep it going, Hardboiled eggs, turkey bacon, tuna, chicken and a bit of sugar free jello!

-Tanya
Yay Tanya!!!! and so exciting!!
Closed Thread