Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #361
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Eating my eggs! Yuuuuuummmm!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
HEY YOU BIG BUNCH OF LOSERS!

AL! Happiest B-lated to you doll! I'm so proud of you for NOT caving! I would have at least had a vodkie and diet

Okay! So, I'm back on the train. Yesterday went smashing. I think I went a bit over board the last few days on the working out as I instantly saw that fluffy-discusting fat starting to collect on my thighs and bottom. I HATE FAT! But, thank God I stopped 10 lbs out. I really want to get this off and get as low as I can for summer. I'm gonna wear a bikini this yr, stretch marks and all. Sick of it!

I have a quest. I've been eating this low fat string cheese from Trader Joes it's 50 cals a stick. Is that okay in place of the cottage cheese. And can I have like 4 a day? What's the rule on the cottage cheese portions. Also, I bought this Garlic Mustard from TJs and its out of this world. Crazy good. Makes the ckn go down nicely.

Thanks for all your help. I think I probably weigh aroung 145 but I refuse to weigh myself. I want to get to 125. I think 2 mo will do the trick right?

Hugs,
B
Old 05-05-2011, 10:13 AM   #363
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
HEY YOU BIG BUNCH OF LOSERS!

AL! Happiest B-lated to you doll! I'm so proud of you for NOT caving! I would have at least had a vodkie and diet

Okay! So, I'm back on the train. Yesterday went smashing. I think I went a bit over board the last few days on the working out as I instantly saw that fluffy-discusting fat starting to collect on my thighs and bottom. I HATE FAT! But, thank God I stopped 10 lbs out. I really want to get this off and get as low as I can for summer. I'm gonna wear a bikini this yr, stretch marks and all. Sick of it!

I have a quest. I've been eating this low fat string cheese from Trader Joes it's 50 cals a stick. Is that okay in place of the cottage cheese. And can I have like 4 a day? What's the rule on the cottage cheese portions. Also, I bought this Garlic Mustard from TJs and its out of this world. Crazy good. Makes the ckn go down nicely.

Thanks for all your help. I think I probably weigh aroung 145 but I refuse to weigh myself. I want to get to 125. I think 2 mo will do the trick right?

Hugs,
B
Hello B

Most Stillmanites on this thread dont really even eat cheese, period, at all

I think I am one of the few cheeseheads left hanging here, so I figured I would answer your question, provided that I do eat cheese.

If you are looking to go from 145 to 125, that 20 lbs and your goal is really similar to mine

let me tell you, I am down 19.2 lbs and I lost that in 1 month and 4 days of time.
So I would say you can be 125 WAY soonner than 2 crappy old months.

Ride on this gravy train ( no pun intended) and you are on the way to Slimville

In regards to cheese, I do eat the String cheese but I limit myself to 1 per day. I think 4 per day would be WAY over the top and stop your weight loss

I own all the stillman books so I am very aware of the rules.

In regards to cottage cheese, the book does not impose a limit, at all

However I buy the 100% no milkfat kind, and I have 1 tablespoon or 2 , every few days. I don't eat it every day

I dont think overloading on cottage would be a good idea, however Stillmans book specifically allows it in unlimited quantities!

Last edited by akagal20; 05-05-2011 at 10:14 AM..
Old 05-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #364
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Hello everyone! Just stopping in quickly to say hi.

I had a rough day yesterday with a bad headache, bordering on a migraine, and just feeling horrible all day. I was also starving all day, so I ate way more than I have been, but it was all Stillman's food (although the burgers for dinner were 85/15 instead of 90/10, so more fat than I should have had). 1,300 calories, 16g carbs. I was up a pound today, but I think it's just all the food I ate yesterday. It *might* be gone now, if ya know what I mean. I feel MUCH better today, and I'm feeling back on track. I haven't eaten yet today...will probably eat 1 burger and ketchup this afternoon and then not sure about dinner. I have yoga later this evening. My muscles are really sore, but I'm going to push through. I hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #365
Senior LCF Member

THANKS AKAG!

I can't wait to get into Ketosis as Im eating a lot due to being hungry and purging from the carbs. ARGH! WOW! You lost 19 lbs in a month. Holy moly! Great Job! I'm right there with ya. I'm doing it to. I'd love to get down to my bikini wt. in a month. For some reason, I'm so stupid and afraid to eat more ckn if I'm still hungry. Ill eat that stupid string cheese instead of eating 2 ckn breast. So, its okay to eat 2 ckn breast in one sitting? Please, help me wrap my head around this.

Thanks again, all for your support and care.

Hugs,
b
Old 05-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #366
Senior LCF Member

OH!

HOW MUCH DIET SODA DOES EVERYONE DRINK A DAY? Ive switched to diet Hansons as it's made with Splenda and it doesnt make me hungry like Aspartame. Does diet soda inhibit wt. loss? What's the skinny on this one? I've lost with it and without it but I really don't know if it slows wt. loss?

Hugs,
B
Old 05-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #367
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
THANKS AKAG!

I can't wait to get into Ketosis as Im eating a lot due to being hungry and purging from the carbs. ARGH! WOW! You lost 19 lbs in a month. Holy moly! Great Job! I'm right there with ya. I'm doing it to. I'd love to get down to my bikini wt. in a month. For some reason, I'm so stupid and afraid to eat more ckn if I'm still hungry. Ill eat that stupid string cheese instead of eating 2 ckn breast. So, its okay to eat 2 ckn breast in one sitting? Please, help me wrap my head around this.

Hugs,
b
Hey B,

I know I cant speak for everyone, but most of us here try to eat as much of the approved foods in 1 day as we can and still lose weight
I found that has worked great for me in the past month or so.. I can eat unlimited meat and not gain, and continue to lose and lose weight.

I would say eating 2 chicken breasts is childs play. Girl, you can totally eat that much PLUS more!
In the beginning you will be hungrier and eat tons of meat, but thats fine, eventually the hunger will taper and you will eat less food. Trust me. I can hardly get through 1 whole turkey burger these days, I have to literally force the thing down. During my first week on Stills, I would eat 2 turkey burgers in record time!

You will see what I mean

You will always win if you choose meat over cheese or anything else.

AS far as Diet sodas, I must admit I drink a lot of diet sodas, probably as many as 3 in a single day , at times.

It hasnt had any effect so far, that I am aware of...I think that depends on the person
Some people cant not handle the ingredients in the diet soda and feel like it stalls their loss.

I drink crystal light and diet soda, rather frequently, to be honest.

I think you should eat as many chicken breasts as you can get down....Stillmans will still work, thats how this whole process goes...so eat eat eat...then shrink shrink shrink....limit that string cheese though!

Last edited by akagal20; 05-05-2011 at 11:01 AM..
Old 05-05-2011, 10:59 AM   #368
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post

I had a rough day yesterday with a bad headache, bordering on a migraine, and just feeling horrible all day. I was also starving all day, so I ate way more than I have been, but it was all Stillman's food (although the burgers for dinner were 85/15 instead of 90/10, so more fat than I should have had). 1,300 calories, 16g carbs. I was up a pound today, but I think it's just all the food I ate yesterday. It *might* be gone now, if ya know what I mean. I feel MUCH better today, and I'm feeling back on track. I haven't eaten yet today...will probably eat 1 burger and ketchup this afternoon and then not sure about dinner. I have yoga later this evening. My muscles are really sore, but I'm going to push through. I hope everyone is having a great day!
Butterfly!
Good job at keeping up with your yoga, that is so awesome

-Ta
Old 05-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #369
Senior LCF Member

OK!

I'm gonna eat till I feel satisfied, as I've never done that with even Stills when I diet. I'm so anal, and such a PERFECTIONIST as well. I hate that about myself. But, of late I'm trying to break this pattern. I feel bad about myself and usually I'd just stay in my workout clothes without putting any makeup on or even showering. NO MORE! I'm forcing myself to put on my sundress and makeup. This perfectionism eats my life away. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone so I'm gettin on with my life! 10 lbs over wt. or not!

Hugs,
B

Can't wait till Ketosis kicks in.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #370
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
OK!

I'm gonna eat till I feel satisfied, as I've never done that with even Stills when I diet. I'm so anal, and such a PERFECTIONIST as well. I hate that about myself. But, of late I'm trying to break this pattern. I feel bad about myself and usually I'd just stay in my workout clothes without putting any makeup on or even showering. NO MORE! I'm forcing myself to put on my sundress and makeup. This perfectionism eats my life away. Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone so I'm gettin on with my life! 10 lbs over wt. or not!

Hugs,
B

Can't wait till Ketosis kicks in.
I am a perfectionist as well, and so are many of the other Stillzy gals on this thread.
Its a common theme between a lot of us. The quest for perfection and everything has to be just right.
Your appetite will adjust and you will be eating next to nothing in no time
It couldnt hurt to be extra strict, but if you dont eat the 2 ck breast, then turn to a bunch of a cheese sticks, them you are screwed. Its best to eat the breast, then dont worry about the rest!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #371
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 189/186/140 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart Feb 2014
Quote:
THANKS AKAG!

Hugs,
b
Eat ALL the meat you want! thats the best part I am getting back into ketosis after a couple weeks off and I just keep eating meat everytime I am hungry and the weight still drops off, quick at fisrt and then it slows down but it slows down to .5 pounds lost a day or no weight lost for a couple days then 2-3 pounds gone over night so just be patient and keep eating meat whenever you are hungry
Old 05-05-2011, 11:46 AM   #372
Major LCF Poster!

so I had some pickles and cucumber and celery and some cheese at the meeting, I could live off both those things and I just couldn't pass them by! It was only 4 slices of pickle, 4 slices of cucumber and 4 little pieces of celery and a little dip and a bit of cheese (maybe 2 oz) but I still feel like I cheated....
Old 05-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #373
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: vivibee
Stats: 5'8 226/144/140
WOE: Low carb with Stillman's QWL
Start Date: january 14, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I would like to make a testament to Stillmans.

I have a lot of friends on diets in order to get ready for bikini season

I notice that Stillmans allows me to eat more food and still lose MORE weight than all of those other diets right now. They are averaging 3-5 lbs per month, i can lose that in a day on STILLY

I am never starving, or have that dying of hunger feeling...a lot of them are always chugging coffee to " Take the edge off"..if I have an edge, then I eat an egg or more meat.

Everyone on Stillmans should be proud of their dedications and endless resolve, because its take big time willpower of steel to hang with this

I feel like we are the Elite of all dieters.. Only the best and strongest survive here.

EAt more food, lose more weight...really, what can be better than that
Amen, I really feel like I've found the ace in the pocket for losing and maintaining. I enjoy eating this way, I love how the cravings and feeling strung out for more food just goes away. I feel so level on this program and also, much more energetic! I think the old notion of losing slowly to get to your goal just causes frustration, this way you go get there quick, look better, fit into your jeans, and start planning how you will maintain!
Old 05-05-2011, 12:14 PM   #374
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
so I had some pickles and cucumber and celery and some cheese at the meeting, I could live off both those things and I just couldn't pass them by! It was only 4 slices of pickle, 4 slices of cucumber and 4 little pieces of celery and a little dip and a bit of cheese (maybe 2 oz) but I still feel like I cheated....
I think it's totally ok to eat Atkins friendly stuff every once in a while if you don't go overboard. It probably won't even stall you. Stick with Stillman's for the rest of the day and you'll be fine.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:46 PM   #375
Senior LCF Member

How liberating it is!

I have a confession. An obsession if you will that seems to keep me gaining and losing as I've yet to let it go. But, now I know what it is. I've always had the ******* eat only 4 oz of LEAN protein mentality ingrained in my brain and it's really messed me up with doing Stills completely. I did lose wt but very slow like 2 lbs a week but I never allowed myself to eat as much meat as I needed to be full.

When I did diet last yr. Id eat my one ckn breast then get hungry a bit later have a pc of cheese, just to tide me over then at night be ravenous and eat peanut butter. Only 2 T but still! WHAT A MORON I WAS. It was like a low fat kinda Atkins kinda sorta. It still worked but not like Stills would. I'm giving it my good Cub Scout try and Ill let ya know. Thanks so much for all your advice and support. I really appreciate all of you!

B
Old 05-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #376
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
How liberating it is!

I have a confession. An obsession if you will that seems to keep me gaining and losing as I've yet to let it go. But, now I know what it is. I've always had the ******* eat only 4 oz of LEAN protein mentality ingrained in my brain and it's really messed me up with doing Stills completely. I did lose wt but very slow like 2 lbs a week but I never allowed myself to eat as much meat as I needed to be full.

When I did diet last yr. Id eat my one ckn breast then get hungry a bit later have a pc of cheese, just to tide me over then at night be ravenous and eat peanut butter. Only 2 T but still! WHAT A MORON I WAS. It was like a low fat kinda Atkins kinda sorta. It still worked but not like Stills would. I'm giving it my good Cub Scout try and Ill let ya know. Thanks so much for all your advice and support. I really appreciate all of you!

B

sure thing B
We will all be here..I will keep my eye on you, especially! ( ha ha!)
Old 05-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #377
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I think it's totally ok to eat Atkins friendly stuff every once in a while if you don't go overboard. It probably won't even stall you. Stick with Stillman's for the rest of the day and you'll be fine.
Yeah I find If I do more atkins style eating I maintain.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivibee View Post
Amen, I really feel like I've found the ace in the pocket for losing and maintaining. I enjoy eating this way, I love how the cravings and feeling strung out for more food just goes away. I feel so level on this program and also, much more energetic! I think the old notion of losing slowly to get to your goal just causes frustration, this way you go get there quick, look better, fit into your jeans, and start planning how you will maintain!
hey there!~
It seems like the fact that I my appetite is actually GOING AWAY is the one side effect I did not anticipate. Some meals, I eat them, just to get the energy and the calories to manage for the day. I dont even technically want it sometimes...This diet is pretty sweet..once you get past that first 14 days, its like clockwork...

Now that I am past the 1 month mark, I swear its even easier. I am not even lying.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #379
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
hey there!~
It seems like the fact that I my appetite is actually GOING AWAY is the one side effect I did not anticipate. Some meals, I eat them, just to get the energy and the calories to manage for the day. I dont even technically want it sometimes...This diet is pretty sweet..once you get past that first 14 days, its like clockwork...

Now that I am past the 1 month mark, I swear its even easier. I am not even lying.
I was like that too, why did I take time off?
Old 05-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #380
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Hey there!
Haha , yes you can have the Ralph Laurens, you will just have to fight off my buzzarding friends first...I am glad I held on to my last few pairs of Seven for all mankind jeans or those would have been scooped up too. I was like, "HEY, those fit now, give those back" close call

CC
I thought of you yesterday, I was getting ready to purchase my wedding shoes. I want royal blue satin shoes. My fiancee said he would buy me whatever shoes I want if I meet my weight loss goal( he didnt come up with this game, I did..of course). So I am actually past my goal ( it was 145) but I have now moved it to 135, of course thats not HIS business...haha
So I told him I wanted the blue Manolo Blahnik from Nordstoms, they are the blue D'orsay with bow on the toe....He doesnt know much about designer shoes, so he says, sure ok, whatever you want ( haha SUCKER!)
So I try them on at the store and the heel height is nearly 5 inches! way too tall for me to wear at a wedding, and the heel height is too tall for the length of my dress.
So he ended up buying me a more reasonable pair but they are still awesome....dang! but I was close.. I guess it might be pushing it, if I could see if he would get me " reception" flats which would of course be CL's......if I were him I would brush up on prices before I started making agreements!!
LOL........just kidding, give them to your friends. Promise not to wish they never left and you had them back (the pants)!

Aka why blue? Are you not wearing white???????

you look a tad young to be on union number two...
Quote:
We have a meeting today for the OHS students and their mentors and I was in charge of ordering food, so I ordered Large trays of veggies and dip, cheese and coffee and pop and small trays of Daities and fruit, it looks like I am trying to get everyone to eat like me haha

Also, this way if I am tempted there is also lots I could eat that would still be LC haha

Am I bad?
you're saving lives!
Quote:
we are the best stillmans thread...anything else is just an impostor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Love bows!!! Have waaaay too many!! In my defense they're on everything here--peter pan collars with bows, ***** bow blouses, skinny belts with bows, bows on skirts and shirts and all over bow print on things!!
Actually I've just bought ordered these shoes a few minutes ago!! Saw them in a mag and they just looked too cute, and comfy!!
http://www.shellys.com/Assets/Images...8436e62c92.jpg

OMG the word before my blouse was taken off!!! Yeah ok it is rude or at least could be but not written like that!!!! It begins with P and is another word for Kitty or then something else!
oooh GT I love it when you talk dirty!
Quote:
These are the wedding shoes I bought

WOW gorgeous!
Quote:
I love those too, Just so you guys know I have a shoe hallway not a shoe closet I am an addict lol
Do I hear a challenge?
Quote:
Loooove them!!! I have a dressy swing coat in that exact colour with yes 3 bows as clasps in the front and a bow on the waist at the back!! They would match perfectly!! I saw Lauren wearing one very similar in Paris on The Hills and I searched til I found one!! Only slight prob now is it's quite big on the shoulders. I bought it last Summer so it was a 6.
Have been wondering if I should send some of my stuff to a tailor. I got nice things in the last year but they're getting big now and I like them. The only thing I've ever got altered are pants-shortened.
def tailor them! Only pricey ones tho......
Quote:
Another of my online purchases today!!
Paris Trench Jones and Jones** - Topshop
darling!!!!!!!!! I have one in a leaoard print!
Quote:
I would like to make a testament to Stillmans.

I have a lot of friends on diets in order to get ready for bikini season

I notice that Stillmans allows me to eat more food and still lose MORE weight than all of those other diets right now. They are averaging 3-5 lbs per month, i can lose that in a day on STILLY

I am never starving, or have that dying of hunger feeling...a lot of them are always chugging coffee to " Take the edge off"..if I have an edge, then I eat an egg or more meat.

Everyone on Stillmans should be proud of their dedications and endless resolve, because its take big time willpower of steel to hang with this

I feel like we are the Elite of all dieters.. Only the best and strongest survive here.

EAt more food, lose more weight...really, what can be better than that
AMEN
Quote:
I have narrow feet too and often lose my flats if I am walking too fast lol
can you get those heel liner thingys to snug them up????????????
Quote:

on plan you'll be okay!

we are reduced to regular TV until this horrible seller decides to ship my new DVD player that I bot a freaking two weeks ago.................note to self..read the feedback when their rating is less than 100 stars!

Last edited by CCGirl; 05-05-2011 at 06:28 PM..
Old 05-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #381
Senior LCF Member

Hey CC

It's actually a huge trend now for brides to wear snazzy bright colored shoes when they wed!

It's kind of a big hit right now

A lot of brides choose blue because it counts as " something blue"

So having a colored shoe is a way to show some personality in an otherwise all " white" day

Blue is my favorite color and I am very excited about the shoes
Old 05-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #382
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

so that's why my mums wearing black............the Addams Family wedding LOL!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #383
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
so that's why my mums wearing black............the Addams Family wedding LOL!
Black ? Goodness
I can do a shoe color change to be trendy but my dress is light ivory
Traditional but ive heard of other colors , I would be wary of black though
Old 05-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #384
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMG it's too funny their lovers fantasy is Mina and Vlad from Dracula, they ran off to Vegas and got married in a Goth chapel..............us, we're doing a Wyatt Earp theme..........too many parallels to deny

TTL I'm fading fast

Al check in tomorrow you're mysteriously absent

Old 05-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #385
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
My posts are getting boring and repetitive. I'm 203 today and did 45 minutes of expert Zumba. I'm eating chicken and tomatoes today. I like to keep it at one type of meat a day.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #386
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
My posts are getting boring and repetitive. I'm 203 today and did 45 minutes of expert Zumba. I'm eating chicken and tomatoes today. I like to keep it at one type of meat a day.
Ok you are getting so close to the 200
You are right there!! Yeah

I like the idea of one kind of meat per day , I may steal that
Old 05-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #387
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Hey Ladies,

I am not caught up because I have been so busy, but I will say that I am doing well and have lost another lb. I think this added weight loss is because of the Easter splurge and then shock of not eating the carbs, but I am not complaining...I'm staying on plan and still not eating cheese. I cannot bring myself to add it back. As soon as I get to 135 I'm going to start to incorporate cheeses and lettuce into my diet. Just small amounts every few days or so. Nothing drastic. I do want veggies to be apart of my future, but I must experiment every few days. I think I will be eating a small amount of romaine or boston lettuce every few days. I think I might be at that point in a couple of weeks. We will see. I hope to catch up on everyone's downward trends soon. If only I had some time. It sure is busy these days on the Psych floor..The traffic here on the floor does not bode well for a quiet night..I predict some heavy traffic and some frequent fliers here any minute now...Have a good rest of the day and I'm wish everyone loser dreams...Happy Early Friday everyone

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 05-05-2011 at 07:31 PM..
Old 05-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #388
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Quote:
OH!

HOW MUCH DIET SODA DOES EVERYONE DRINK A DAY? Ive switched to diet Hansons as it's made with Splenda and it doesnt make me hungry like Aspartame. Does diet soda inhibit wt. loss? What's the skinny on this one? I've lost with it and without it but I really don't know if it slows wt. loss?

Hugs,
B
Zero here. Nothing has passed my lips but good old H20.

I figure since I'm going to be doing my planned refeeds I should do my 14 day stretches on Stillman's as strict as possible. No added salt, just water, etc. It's working so far. I bought a pair of pants a few days ago and they're already looser!
Old 05-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
Zero here. Nothing has passed my lips but good old H20.

I figure since I'm going to be doing my planned refeeds I should do my 14 day stretches on Stillman's as strict as possible. No added salt, just water, etc. It's working so far. I bought a pair of pants a few days ago and they're already looser!
How does this refeed situation work ?
What does it do ?
Old 05-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #390
Senior LCF Member

Would a refeed help me? I researched on the web
Sounds like good plan, and it helps with immunity, weight loss, energy plus I could actually have the gusto to do a serious work out again
Closed Thread