Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 06:12 AM   #301
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominais View Post
I'm new and I'm starting tomorrow.

I did Stillman's for on and off in college. The first time I lost 30lbs in two weeks. Then I just did it for a few days every time pounds crept up.

Right now I'm way heavy

And I'm off to Vegas on the 30th, so, tomorrow, back to Stillman's.

I've been reading this forum for a few weeks so I figured I should say something heh.
So glad you joined the team!! Great results your first run. Actually, AMAZING!!! WTG!! You'll do it again!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 06:13 AM   #302
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessie2m View Post
I have lost about 10 pounds, would have been better if I did not have a few cheat days..
10 pounds is still great!!! Heres to the next 10!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:18 AM   #303
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
LOL I woofed three chik breasts today...
me too!!!! (yesterday)

but then I had two hot dogs for a late night snack. I NEVER eat hot dogs. I dont even know what came over me....yes...I do...blame it on the alcohol...and not having any cooked meat in my fridge....

Im not weighing for 3 or 4 days...
Old 05-05-2011, 06:29 AM   #304
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh!! I picked up the mio drops!!! Fruit punch! I like!!

I think my food store discontinued the Molly Sprinkles though. Not one in site.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:37 AM   #305
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Oh!! I picked up the mio drops!!! Fruit punch! I like!!

I think my food store discontinued the Molly Sprinkles though. Not one in site.
Mio! Mio!
sweet!

There are other brands of the Flavor Sprinkles, did you look for other brands?
McButter is just the most popular, but they all are the same

You can also order online too, if you care that much
Old 05-05-2011, 06:40 AM   #306
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
You should post your menus everyday for everyone! I like that its actually a menu, with variety! NICE!! Mine is so boring... just bowls of meat!
AL-

For sure,I can toss a menu up every now and then ( dont want to bore everyone, I already talk TOO Much as it is)

I do tend to eat the same rotation, I just like a structure, so right when I wake up I have a menu planned out for that day

My back up foods ( or "go-to" foods) are tuna+ egg, and Ground turkey meat in a bowl sprinkled with Cheese flavor or with real Parmesan cheese, and then heated so it melts down.

Now that I have found these Tyson Natural Chicken Tenders, I think I am on to a new phase with these. They come in a huge bag and you just cook them up. I make a million and keep them in tupperware in the fridge, at home AND at work. When hunger strikes, its chicken tender time baby!

Last edited by akagal20; 05-05-2011 at 06:44 AM..
Old 05-05-2011, 06:41 AM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
I'm on a role! 204.2!! Woot! I did 45 minutes of expert Zumba. I'm eating salmon tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper and a 2 tablespoons corn. The corn is looking at me today, lol. I took final today so I only have 1 more tomorrow!
Roll on!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oooh! I've over 6000 posts and my status thing has benn changed to Blabbermouth!!
high time...(UK for 'it's about time')
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Keeping with tradition , everytime I complain about my weight not moving on the boards , the next Day I get a shake up

2 lbs down today , what a relief , I couldn't take 5 days at the same !

My 3 day exercise " shakedown " usually works , no more gym for a few days , then I hit my system again
aka can I buy those sz 6 RLs off ya? Seeing as how you won't be needing them anymore!
Quote:
Hey Everyone, I have been posting in another Stillmans thread but this one is hopping compared to that one...just wanted to say Hi and I have been doing stillmans since the 11th of April and I have lost about 10 pounds, would have been better if I did not have a few cheat days..
Aka girl. .I have been following you daily because we pretty much started at the same weight and at the same time... could you do me a huge favor and post what you eat on a typical Stillmans day..your results are awesome!!! I am going to the store tonight and I need to stock up...TIA..
Jessie
hi Jess, a lot of rookies make that mistake.........there's usually only one thread that's alive here........we're still underground not mainstream like Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
Just popping in to say good morning and to wish everybody a great Stillman's day! Good job ladies!
have a gr8 day ckickie!
Quote:
me too!!!! (yesterday)

but then I had two hot dogs for a late night snack. I NEVER eat hot dogs. I dont even know what came over me....yes...I do...blame it on the alcohol...and not having any cooked meat in my fridge....

Im not weighing for 3 or 4 days...
Al, you know the drill, flush with water, rinse and repeat.......it's just the salt.

Prepped is so key, I am cooking up another storm today. I made some more turkey sausage, kitties don't like it....too spicy. Might do ribs in the crockpot, I bot two five lb. packs last week, they were sooo cheap.

And the rain stopped so I got to do the two miles again this morning......halleluja!

GR8 day all!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #308
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LawGirl86
Stats: 235/172/135-145?
WOE: hHCG my way
Akagal your results are amazing. I loving seeing your weight go down...very inspiring.

I've been busy the past few days and can't read through all the pages of this thread but wanted to check in and say I'm still on plan but going to change things up for the rest of the week by not exercising (or exercising less). No matter what I do I cannot get below 160 and stay there for more than a day. TOM just left so hopefully that will help, but this is beyond frustrating. I think I'm also gonna stay away from red meet to see if that helps.

Happy losses everyone
Old 05-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #309
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawGirl86 View Post
Akagal your results are amazing. I loving seeing your weight go down...very inspiring.

I've been busy the past few days and can't read through all the pages of this thread but wanted to check in and say I'm still on plan but going to change things up for the rest of the week by not exercising (or exercising less). No matter what I do I cannot get below 160 and stay there for more than a day. TOM just left so hopefully that will help, but this is beyond frustrating. I think I'm also gonna stay away from red meet to see if that helps.

Happy losses everyone
Law girl
I hope you get to read this post before you go away again for a few days! lol
Thanks for your compliment

If you are stuck at 160, here is what I have done in the past to shake off the "stall". I am not sure how long you have been at 160, but thats a weight for me that seems to STICK ....silly numbers right?

If I drink a buttload more water, plus turn to pure chicken breasts and/.or tuna ( from the can or pouch) and eggs, I can egde the weight down...
Do 30-40 min light cardio for multiple days,( instead of stopping completely) and see what that does.
I notice if I keep my dinner as the super smallest for like 2 or 3 days in a row, my weight will go down, and just keep lunch as my heavier meal..its like a little switcheroo
Old 05-05-2011, 07:00 AM   #310
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Roll on!!!

high time...(UK for 'it's about time')

aka can I buy those sz 6 RLs off ya? Seeing as how you won't be needing them anymore!
GR8 day all!
Hey there!
Haha , yes you can have the Ralph Laurens, you will just have to fight off my buzzarding friends first...I am glad I held on to my last few pairs of Seven for all mankind jeans or those would have been scooped up too. I was like, "HEY, those fit now, give those back" close call

CC
I thought of you yesterday, I was getting ready to purchase my wedding shoes. I want royal blue satin shoes. My fiancee said he would buy me whatever shoes I want if I meet my weight loss goal( he didnt come up with this game, I did..of course). So I am actually past my goal ( it was 145) but I have now moved it to 135, of course thats not HIS business...haha
So I told him I wanted the blue Manolo Blahnik from Nordstoms, they are the blue D'orsay with bow on the toe....He doesnt know much about designer shoes, so he says, sure ok, whatever you want ( haha SUCKER!)
So I try them on at the store and the heel height is nearly 5 inches! way too tall for me to wear at a wedding, and the heel height is too tall for the length of my dress.
So he ended up buying me a more reasonable pair but they are still awesome....dang! but I was close.. I guess it might be pushing it, if I could see if he would get me " reception" flats which would of course be CL's......if I were him I would brush up on prices before I started making agreements!!

Last edited by akagal20; 05-05-2011 at 07:03 AM..
Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 AM   #311
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dominais
Stats: 265/200/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: Restart 1/28/13
Thank you so much - I hope so.

So far so good. Taking my coffee black is always the hardest part for me. I'll put up a menu later today.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:19 AM   #312
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

So far so good. Taking my coffee black is always the hardest part for me. I'll put up a menu later today.
Dom,

you dont have to take it black, I dont take mine black
Since you are just starting, you may leave in just a touch of cream, if you want, you will still be able to lose, and then maybe phase out the sugar down the road if your loss stops
I would advise you dont stip the coffee down to black, not so early on
I have been losing quite well, and I have 1 cup everyone day with just a touch of creamer! and splenda

-Tanya
Old 05-05-2011, 07:20 AM   #313
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Keeping with tradition , everytime I complain about my weight not moving on the boards , the next Day I get a shake up

2 lbs down today , what a relief , I couldn't take 5 days at the same !

My 3 day exercise " shakedown " usually works , no more gym for a few days , then I hit my system again
what is your 3 day exercise shakedown, I have been at the same weight all week, I need to try something new I was thinking about cutting caffeine or splenda or both? I don't know haha
Old 05-05-2011, 07:27 AM   #314
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
AL-

For sure,I can toss a menu up every now and then ( dont want to bore everyone, I already talk TOO Much as it is)

I do tend to eat the same rotation, I just like a structure, so right when I wake up I have a menu planned out for that day

My back up foods ( or "go-to" foods) are tuna+ egg, and Ground turkey meat in a bowl sprinkled with Cheese flavor or with real Parmesan cheese, and then heated so it melts down.

Now that I have found these Tyson Natural Chicken Tenders, I think I am on to a new phase with these. They come in a huge bag and you just cook them up. I make a million and keep them in tupperware in the fridge, at home AND at work. When hunger strikes, its chicken tender time baby!
You could post your Menus on my Meat May thread!
Old 05-05-2011, 07:30 AM   #315
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
what is your 3 day exercise shakedown, I have been at the same weight all week, I need to try something new I was thinking about cutting caffeine or splenda or both? I don't know haha
Hey Mar,

Normally the shakedown works after only 2 days, but I say 3 to be conservative
My problem now is the lower my weight gets, the harder it is to lose more. Fortunately I am so close I can taste it.

Anyway, the 3 days shakedown in terms of exercise, is where I go to the gym 3 days back to back ( instead of usual breaks, where I go every other day, or maybe just 3 times in a whole week, period). When I do the 3 days back to back, for some reason it just works. I don't do anything super strenous but enough to get up the heart rate, and shake some excess water lose. I do 30-40 min of cardio, any cardio will do, but nothing over the top.

In addition to the 3 day shakedown, I swap my lunch and dinners. This means I do heavier meats/foods at Lunch and then have the barest minimum for dinner, so I go to bed on a super light stomach. ( I shove in some sugar free jello before bed to get a sweet end of day feeling)

I still have yet to seriously cut salt, and caffiene, but if that affects you, I would think cutting back couldnt hurt you!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #316
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hey Mar,

Normally the shakedown works after only 2 days, but I say 3 to be conservative
My problem now is the lower my weight gets, the harder it is to lose more. Fortunately I am so close I can taste it.

Anyway, the 3 days shakedown in terms of exercise, is where I go to the gym 3 days back to back ( instead of usual breaks, where I go every other day, or maybe just 3 times in a whole week, period). When I do the 3 days back to back, for some reason it just works. I don't do anything super strenous but enough to get up the heart rate, and shake some excess water lose. I do 30-40 min of cardio, any cardio will do, but nothing over the top.

In addition to the 3 day shakedown, I swap my lunch and dinners. This means I do heavier meats/foods at Lunch and then have the barest minimum for dinner, so I go to bed on a super light stomach. ( I shove in some sugar free jello before bed to get a sweet end of day feeling)

I still have yet to seriously cut salt, and caffiene, but if that affects you, I would think cutting back couldnt hurt you!
I am losing I am just losing slowly maybe I will wait to cut the caffeine and splenda, until I don't lose at all. The snow has finally melted (again) so maybe I can start biking (again haha)
Old 05-05-2011, 08:15 AM   #317
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Hey Everyone, I have been posting in another Stillmans thread but this one is hopping compared to that one...just wanted to say Hi and I have been doing stillmans since the 11th of April and I have lost about 10 pounds, would have been better if I did not have a few cheat days..
Aka girl. .I have been following you daily because we pretty much started at the same weight and at the same time... could you do me a huge favor and post what you eat on a typical Stillmans day..your results are awesome!!! I am going to the store tonight and I need to stock up...TIA..
Jessie
Hi Cessie!! Welcome! And yay on the loss so far!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:16 AM   #318
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I wonder what comes next!
Shut up!!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:17 AM   #319
Major LCF Poster!

We have a meeting today for the OHS students and their mentors and I was in charge of ordering food, so I ordered Large trays of veggies and dip, cheese and coffee and pop and small trays of Daities and fruit, it looks like I am trying to get everyone to eat like me haha

Also, this way if I am tempted there is also lots I could eat that would still be LC haha

Am I bad?
Old 05-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #320
Big Yapper!!!!

I want cheese sprinkles! All the taste non of the fat and cals!!! I could even have a tuna melt like thing----i used to love tuna melts on big baps (flat bread rolls) ......that was when I used to like tuna!!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #321
Big Yapper!!!!

I didn't even know there was another Stillman's thread!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #322
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I didn't even know there was another Stillman's thread!!!
we are the best stillmans thread...anything else is just an impostor
Old 05-05-2011, 08:37 AM   #323
Big Yapper!!!!

Love bows!!! Have waaaay too many!! In my defense they're on everything here--peter pan collars with bows, ***** bow blouses, skinny belts with bows, bows on skirts and shirts and all over bow print on things!!
Actually I've just bought ordered these shoes a few minutes ago!! Saw them in a mag and they just looked too cute, and comfy!!
http://www.shellys.com/Assets/Images...8436e62c92.jpg

OMG the word before my blouse was taken off!!! Yeah ok it is rude or at least could be but not written like that!!!! It begins with P and is another word for Kitty or then something else!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)

Last edited by Getting there!!!; 05-05-2011 at 08:56 AM..
Old 05-05-2011, 08:38 AM   #324
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Love bows!!! Have waaaay too many!! In my defense they're on everything here--peter pan collars with bows, ***** bow blouses, skinny belts with bows, bows on skirts and shirts and all over bow print on things!!
Actually I've just bought ordered these shoes a few minutes ago!! Saw them in a mag and they just looked too cute, and comfy!!
http://www.shellys.com/Assets/Images...8436e62c92.jpg
I love those! and have to have them!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #325
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I've always taken skimmed milk in my tea, and it hasn't done me any harm!! There is no way I'd give it up!!Try taking a teeny bit less everyday just so your down to the bare minimum that will taste it.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #326
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
what is your 3 day exercise shakedown,
Yeah do tell!! It sounds interesting!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #327
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yeah do tell!! It sounds interesting!
Hey GT
I put my shakedown a few posts back, directed towards MAR
so check it out

-t
Old 05-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #328
Senior LCF Member

These are the wedding shoes I bought

Old 05-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #329
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I love those! and have to have them!
Paws off!! They're mine!!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
These are the wedding shoes I bought

I love those too, Just so you guys know I have a shoe hallway not a shoe closet I am an addict lol
Closed Thread