Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 12:27 PM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I am not trying to steal ppl from the thread but you should join us on the Marvelous May thread, everyone there is so supportive
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 12:02 AM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/172/130
WOE: medifast/Atkins
Start Date: June 11th 2014
Hi everyone,
just holding my loss right now. Glad to do that with May 14 is right around the corner and if I make it to 165 that would be great!

How are you all doing?

Hi Mar922,,,thanks for the invite...May just do that. Right now I'm working on a short goal...I have much more to loss after the wedding
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #93
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beth Sch
Stats: (130 B4 Preggers, Then 250Hypoth/?/125) 5'10 Tall
WOE: Stillman's/Atkin's :)
Start Date: Dec. 1, 02/ Re-induced Jan. 2, 04
Hello Lawgirl and everyone else!

Hi Ladies. I was wondering if you all drink any AS beverages. I'm drinking Hansons made with Splenda as well as RockStar energy drinks...

DOES DRINKING DIET SODA STOP AND OR SLOW STILLMANS?

Last week was my first week bk and I was having a bit of dressing with my ckn in the beginning but have since dropped that and switched to mustard. I feel smaller but not didn't lose like I thought I would and I worked out like a maniac. Anythoughts? I'm gonna stay strick Stills from here on out.

Hugs,
Beth

Ps I'm also on the May Madness threat, stop on by.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:32 PM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It'stime
Stats: 186/172/130
WOE: medifast/Atkins
Start Date: June 11th 2014
Hi Beth,
I don't know what an AS drink is. But what does your menu look like.

Did you all make it through mothers day without gaining.....I can't say, but tomorrow I'm gonna be really good and totally stillmans....
It'stime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:58 AM   #95
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lowcarbfever
Stats: size 24/10/9
WOE: Clean Eating/Stillmans/LC
Start Date: 2005
HI Beth,

Diet sodas have shown in some studies to promote cravings and impede weight loss. I think SOME people drink them and it doesn't affect them...

I never drink diet soda simply because of the health issues but I DO make my own homemade by simply buying tonic/sparkling water and adding stevia and flavor (usually vanilla does it for me!) It's not exactly a SODA but gives you the bubbles and still allows you to lose without a hitch! Plus it's YUMMY! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Sch View Post
Hello Lawgirl and everyone else!

Hi Ladies. I was wondering if you all drink any AS beverages. I'm drinking Hansons made with Splenda as well as RockStar energy drinks...

DOES DRINKING DIET SODA STOP AND OR SLOW STILLMANS?

Last week was my first week bk and I was having a bit of dressing with my ckn in the beginning but have since dropped that and switched to mustard. I feel smaller but not didn't lose like I thought I would and I worked out like a maniac. Anythoughts? I'm gonna stay strick Stills from here on out.

Hugs,
Beth

Ps I'm also on the May Madness threat, stop on by.
lowcarbfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #96
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lmg607
I'm in! I have gone through Atkins Induction, but I had a huge slip over the weekend. I'm tired of feeling like crap. I'm only 22, and I want to enjoy it. I'm starting Stillman's today. I weigh 172, and my goal weight is 130. I'm 5'3". If there are any meal ideas to help me get started the right way, I'm open to comments. I would like to lose 20 pounds by mid May. Is this going to be possible? What should I do to make it happen?
lmg607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: foxylady
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: 03/26/12
IMG... You are on the Stillman's diet section of the board. Stillman's strict diet means: only Lean Proteins: chicken/turkey/beef/fish. Eggs: you can have hardboiled/fried... no fats or oils. Cottage cheese--low fat. Water, Water,Water.

You can eat when you are hungry. You should eat every 3 hrs. or so to keep your metabolism in burning furnace mode.

You can't even chew a piece of sugarless gum.

This diet plan takes you into ketosis. Once you are there, you really aren't hungry. It will take you a couple days to get there. Hang in there.

With this plan, Dr. Stillman says you will lose between 5-10% of your current body weight this first week.

Let us know if you have any other questions. You can easily lose the 20# by mid May. Just follow the plan and stick to it.

Good luck!
foxylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #98
Jay
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Jay
Hello ! I'm Jessica... I am starting my Stillmans diet today. March 1st thru march 30th ia my goal. My starting weight is 238. My goal at thw end of all my dieting is 160. I hope yo be down at least 30 by the end of this month.
I could definetely use some tips on what to eat and how you guys sectioned out each meal.
Il post a before pic soon.
Thanks !
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #99
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: too much/not as much/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: March 13, 2012
Hi Jay! We have a monthly thread, you might want to join us there so you have more support. We all have our ways of eating while following Stills - some of us eat mini meals and some of us do bigger, less frequent meals during the day. But we try to stay low fat - which means eating fish and fowl - a lot! I however eat beef - a lot! Come join us on the March thread!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote