Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 09:30 AM   #151
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Maybe i should delete my last post!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #152
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Speaking of gross! And don't read if you're easily offended peeps! Al's not! but how can I put it? , do you find it's 'different' on Stills than normal? As in the 'odour'? Can't believe I'm actually typing this!
Im so glad you asked!

I find that being on an all meat diet produces no smell or gas. Just another reason not to eat veggies!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #153
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Morning guys!

So I stayed on track this weekend and went pretty salt crazy! I was down to 147 yesterday and after my salt craziness it was up to 148.6 I know it all water weight because aside from the salt attack I was on plan, the weird thing is although I would rather eat salt over sugar I don't usually add extra salt to my food so I am wondering if that is a sign that I am lacking some sort of vitamin? I know I am low on B vitamins because I have absolutely no energy lately so after work today I am going to go buy a multivitamin because I am back on QWL so I am not going to have veggies today.

On todays menu:
Lots of water
Coffee with 2 cream
4 chicken breast
Not sure about dinner yet my guess is more chicken breast haha

I normally eat 2 CB for breakfast and 2 for lunch but I could only eat 1 today before I was full, but then when my 3pm snack attack comes I will have an extra chicken breast.

I was thinking more about maintenance this weekend and I am pretty sure I am going to be a protein and Veg girl once its all done maybe a bit of dairy for my coffee and the occasional strawberry but thats it. I love cheese and its a slippery slope for me if I have to much so maybe only for special occasions and I am allergic to most tree fruit so I am saved there, cuz sweet fruit usually leads to me wanting more sweet food.

I can't wait til its nicer out I really want to get my bike out of the shed and my rollerblades out of the closet! I used to rollerblade about 15 kms a day and I want to start doing that again. I lift my weights at home and walk my dogs everyday but I cannot wait to get out in the sun on my bike or blades! I think the cardio will help with the fat burning and add a bit more definition to my now smaller but still flabby frame haha

A boy asked for my number this weekend at the pub! I have not had that happen in years, literally years! I keep having this sinkling feeling my ex is going to contact me and I don't like it but if he does I want to be able to tell him I found someone nice... A little side not on the EX and I, we have dated off and on for about a year and a half, and he always made me feel like I wasn't good enough for him, he wanted to date other ppl, so I said go for it but I am not sticking around for it, he then starts dating my friends cousin, whom I have hated before I even met him so that made me mad, now I am hoping if I ever run into him he won't recognize me...Which is why I need to find a new boy who makes me feel like he wants me around. Sorry for my mini rant, but its been bugging me.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #154
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I used to have hot flashes when I did the FF!!!! Seriously, i was in the queue in H&M and I was literally sweating buckets! Actually that used to happen a lot at the beginning! Aaahh the good old days when I was burning piles of fat!!!
Oh good! Someone to back up my story!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Im so glad you asked!

I find that being on an all meat diet produces no smell or gas. Just another reason not to eat veggies!!
I noticed that too! and when I do have veggies..
Old 04-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #156
Blabbermouth!!!

Mar- I think you should give the new guy a call! Get back in the game girl. Forget about the EX - he is so old news!! As you lose more and more your condfidence is gonna grow grow grow! Not returning the exes calls will bug him more than rubbing the new guy in his face. He is not worth any more of your precious time. He knows what he lost when he left you, thats why he keeps calling back. shut that door right in his face!

I suggest going to a museum, or a park and out for cofee on the first date. Dont let any dinner ruin what you are setting out to do which is get to goal. You come first, everything else comes last. What a dummy that other one was for letting you go.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #157
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Amélie
Today I had:

breakfast: 3 egg whites, 2 tbsp flax in hot water
lunch: grilled salmon steak
dinner 2 big skinless chicken breast
Old 04-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #158
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I can't wait til its nicer out I really want to get my bike out of the shed and my rollerblades out of the closet! I used to rollerblade about 15 kms a day and I want to start doing that again. I lift my weights at home and walk my dogs everyday but I cannot wait to get out in the sun on my bike or blades! I think the cardio will help with the fat burning and add a bit more definition to my now smaller but still flabby frame haha
I cant wait for the warmth either. we are starting to get glimpses of it though! Whats the weather like in canada? I went to Niagra the first week of April many years ago and it was verry cold! there was still ice down below the falls! One day I'll make it back. I was 18, and boy was i surprised that I could drink and gamble! fun times..
Old 04-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #159
Blabbermouth!!!

I gotta get some housework done!!! Kids are havin a playdate after school!!! I'll check in later!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #160
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I could never rollarblade-Santa brought me a pair many moons ago!! I have no balance!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #161
Big Yapper!!!!

Exactely what Al said-what a creep he was-and a fool for letting you go! You're well rid!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #162
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Quote:
For everyone asking about how much meat to eat, do it like Al! No, seriously, eat until you are full and eat the fattier meats-the more meat the better! Keep your cals as high as you can for as long as you can. If you have a long stall then cut the fat.
I really wish I had done it like that. I didn't. My fat was mostly non-existent, apart from salmon. And my cals were always very low, approx 400-600, still are. And I'm paying for it now. My body is completely used to the low cals-and I do interval training too! If I eat fatty ground beef, I gain. So my advice would be to eat up that meat!
Oh, thank you, I have been doing this more like you and I should be doing it like Al is.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #163
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Eat until your not hungery anymore or the thought of another bite of chicken makes you feel . The more I eat at once, the longer I can go before Im hungry again. I always like 2 servings at a meal. So, 2 cans o tuna (or the family pouch), 2 chicken breasts, 2 bowls of turkey, 2-3 porkchops, 1 chicken + one pork chop, or one humungous steak! If its a snack, it may be half a chicken breast, or a couple spoonfuls of turkey for me (right out of the container!). I have been known to eat when Im not even hungry, and for me, I want to say I do better the more I eat.

I dont know if the results differ when other foods are added. I only do meat.
OK I get the idea now and will start on that program today. Thanks Al
Old 04-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #164
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
just Jergens, the facial moisterizer for light skin, and the body lotion. Im only using it on my face, chest, and shoulders, since its still cold here and Im covered up. But I gave it a test run on the rest of me a week or two ago, and I was very pleased in just a few days.... every couple days I put the body lotion on my face. It hasnt been peeling or flaking off, its just constant color. I like. and they were 7 bucks each and I got $3 off at walmart.
I'm off to Walmart to get me some, I'm so white it's down right scary!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #165
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Mar- I think you should give the new guy a call! Get back in the game girl. Forget about the EX - he is so old news!! As you lose more and more your condfidence is gonna grow grow grow! Not returning the exes calls will bug him more than rubbing the new guy in his face. He is not worth any more of your precious time. He knows what he lost when he left you, thats why he keeps calling back. shut that door right in his face!

I suggest going to a museum, or a park and out for cofee on the first date. Dont let any dinner ruin what you are setting out to do which is get to goal. You come first, everything else comes last. What a dummy that other one was for letting you go.
Thanks!

Good advice! we might go to the dog park because he has a dog too! I am gonna try and stay away from restaurants until I hit goal and then the will really miss me, I have a feeling he does already becuse how could he not miss me? I am awesome!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #166
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Exactely what Al said-what a creep he was-and a fool for letting you go! You're well rid!
Thanks! I am happy I have friends I can vent to, and who I can talk about not falling off the wagon because of some dou che canoe!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #167
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
Today I had:

breakfast: 3 egg whites, 2 tbsp flax in hot water
lunch: grilled salmon steak
dinner 2 big skinless chicken breast
wow. its like youve done this before. bravo!

what does flax taste like? to you add sweetner to it?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #168
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I could never rollarblade-Santa brought me a pair many moons ago!! I have no balance!!
I tried it out too and never figured out how to stop. I fell head first going down a hill by the basketball courts filled with shirtless, sweaty boys!!!

Mortified.. (and I was chuncky so I fell harder..) darn those rollerblades. i had to leave the park!

thanks for that awful reminder.... hahahaah
Old 04-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #169
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
I'm off to Walmart to get me some, I'm so white it's down right scary!
go get your tan on girl!!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #170
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thanks!

Good advice! we might go to the dog park because he has a dog too! I am gonna try and stay away from restaurants until I hit goal and then the will really miss me, I have a feeling he does already becuse how could he not miss me? I am awesome!
Perfect. You are awesome!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #171
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thanks! I am happy I have friends I can vent to, and who I can talk about not falling off the wagon because of some dou che canoe!
and that he is!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #172
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
becuse how could he not miss me? I am awesome!
You said it girl!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #173
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I tried it out too and never figured out how to stop. I fell head first going down a hill by the basketball courts filled with shirtless, sweaty boys!!!

Mortified.. (and I was chuncky so I fell harder..) darn those rollerblades. i had to leave the park!

thanks for that awful reminder.... hahahaah
i love you!!! Where were ya when i was growing up!!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #174
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
go get your tan on girl!!
I'm sitting waiting for my tan to dry!!
Gonna be brown tomorrow! Well, creamy!
Old 04-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #175
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
i love you!!! Where were ya when i was growing up!!
I know right! Thank goodness we all have each other now..
Old 04-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #176
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
I like the quirkiness of Russell Brand and he is somewhat intelligent...I've seen a few interviews that he has done and I can see why Katy Perry is attracted to him and everything..Sometimes with celebrities, you can kind of see why it works....I can see why it works and it makes sense for the two of them to be together....
BM, gas...All those elimination topics should be fair game to discuss when you are changing your lifestyle when it comes to food....These are regular issues and things that people concern themselves over....We are all adults right? Go ahead GT and Al...Discuss what you like...The ones that don't discuss are the ones most interested or concerned or have questions, I have found...But, I'm use to all those questions and don't embarrass easily....Medications cause different reactions and affects in the 'elimination' dept....I have to discuss them at work (and at home sometimes) on a regular basis....Talk and discuss...
YAY for meat...Ate 2 chicken breasts for lunch and going out with my Mom for dinner....I wonder what we will eat? We are so busy with our schedules that it is nice to be around her for this time period before I leave again....I'll miss my Mom again in a few months....
Old 04-04-2011, 01:20 PM   #177
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I cant wait for the warmth either. we are starting to get glimpses of it though! Whats the weather like in canada? I went to Niagra the first week of April many years ago and it was verry cold! there was still ice down below the falls! One day I'll make it back. I was 18, and boy was i surprised that I could drink and gamble! fun times..
Right now, there is still snow on the ground here but it is melting, my family is from Niagara and they have much nicer weather than us, I am often jealous of them haha I always find when it is cold there it is bone deep cold even if it is only -5C where as here if you dress right it doesn't feel as cold but its a drier cold which is easier to deal with.

I am debating breaking the bike out tonight, but I am scared I will fall on the ice hah
Old 04-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #178
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Right now, there is still snow on the ground here but it is melting, my family is from Niagara and they have much nicer weather than us, I am often jealous of them haha I always find when it is cold there it is bone deep cold even if it is only -5C where as here if you dress right it doesn't feel as cold but its a drier cold which is easier to deal with.

I am debating breaking the bike out tonight, but I am scared I will fall on the ice hah
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Good luck on that bike.

I'll have to save my bike falling experiences for another day. But they always include witnesses, tears, and total shame...

No wonder Im afraid to ride down my street now!!
Old 04-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #179
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
BM, gas...All those elimination topics should be fair game to discuss when you are changing your lifestyle when it comes to food....These are regular issues and things that people concern themselves over....We are all adults right? Go ahead GT and Al...Discuss what you like...
RIGHT!!!!

GT and I never hold back. Oh the things we've discussed in print that'll be online forever...
Old 04-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #180
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Good luck on that bike.

I'll have to save my bike falling experiences for another day. But they always include witnesses, tears, and total shame...

No wonder Im afraid to ride down my street now!!
I am the clumsiest person all my friends know, so I am used to being bruised and teary and so is everyone else haha
Closed Thread