Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #121
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
My engagement ring has got too lose again.It was slipping around dangerously when i was trying to explain someting in class! Seriously, why do I keep losing on my fingers. I can't tell himself cos I think he'll pob dump me!!! That was the condition that he gave it back to me-that it wasn't to get any bigger on me! And i could barely keep my ballet flats on my laft foot today. Strangely it wasn't lose on my right foot!!
We have to look for those little plastic things that snap on the ring. I havent worn my wedding rings in over a year..

haha. We'll have to call you slimfoot...

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #122
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyone View Post
Oops Have been posting in the wrong month. Happy though I did lose 3 for last weeks and got my mini whoosh and lost 2.5 since yesterday. Very happy and switching to regular QWL to get the scale moving just a bit quicker.
WOW WOW WOW! What I would give to see 2 pounds gone in one shot!! Thats fantastic!! Then again, thats QWL's magic!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #123
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyone View Post
Oops Have been posting in the wrong month. Happy though I did lose 3 for last weeks and got my mini whoosh and lost 2.5 since yesterday. Very happy and switching to regular QWL to get the scale moving just a bit quicker.
on the whoosh!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:38 AM   #124
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
GT
Hi! Good morning.

ok I make the egg white omelet using the egg whites in the carton, its silly, but hey it works and it is stillman approved and I havent gained any by eating it, I put some meat in there and a little seasoning and its good.

Also the quiche recipe only has eggs, chicken ( or turkey), paprika/salt/pepper, and cottage cheese...no milk or anything like that, and its good, and stillman friendly.
We don't have those egg whites in carton things yet!!! I've heard they're coming though!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #125
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
AL-
Good morning!
yes we are going to the Bahamas, and heck by then I am liable to look like a Sports Illustrated bikini model if I keep up my rate, even I hit a wall! lol

Thank you for asking.

You are right, once you see a loss, that is all the motivation you need. I dont want to cheat at all, period. Why mess up a good thing?
Oh jealous!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #126
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
AL-
Good morning!
yes we are going to the Bahamas, and heck by then I am liable to look like a Sports Illustrated bikini model if I keep up my rate, even I hit a wall! lol

Thank you for asking.

You are right, once you see a loss, that is all the motivation you need. I dont want to cheat at all, period. Why mess up a good thing?
Bahamas!!! Im soooo jealous. Was actually just looking into Atlantis last night. You are gonna have such an amazing time!!! You go girl, with your skinny self!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #127
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
2.5 since yesterday? Heck yeah
Thats the BIZNESS!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #128
Big Yapper!!!!

Hate Russell Brand!!! Can't stand him!!! We've had years of him and his antics though!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:50 AM   #129
Big Yapper!!!!

For everyone asking about how much meat to eat, do it like Al! No, seriously, eat until you are full and eat the fattier meats-the more meat the better! Keep your cals as high as you can for as long as you can. If you have a long stall then cut the fat.
I really wish I had done it like that. I didn't. My fat was mostly non-existent, apart from salmon. And my cals were always very low, approx 400-600, still are. And I'm paying for it now. My body is completely used to the low cals-and I do interval training too! If I eat fatty ground beef, I gain. So my advice would be to eat up that meat!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 04-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #130
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Thanks for the advise Al, I will give it a try and let you know. Question about how much meat should I eat? You should always feel free to give me advise or suggestions because you are a pro girl.
Eat until your not hungery anymore or the thought of another bite of chicken makes you feel . The more I eat at once, the longer I can go before Im hungry again. I always like 2 servings at a meal. So, 2 cans o tuna (or the family pouch), 2 chicken breasts, 2 bowls of turkey, 2-3 porkchops, 1 chicken + one pork chop, or one humungous steak! If its a snack, it may be half a chicken breast, or a couple spoonfuls of turkey for me (right out of the container!). I have been known to eat when Im not even hungry, and for me, I want to say I do better the more I eat.

I dont know if the results differ when other foods are added. I only do meat.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #131
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I was thinking thats not too bad cuz I pay about $150 to get mine done but then whats the conversion? I always darken my eyebrows and lighten my hair so I have no idea what my natural colour is anymore haha.

I got my hair done last week I went from grey to a really nice light blonde and dyed my bangs blue and got one side of my head shaved but you can't even tell from the pic oh well haha

Doesn't it make you feel great to get your hair done? I think you should always feel pretty after getting your hair done
€120 is $170. Yup love having my roots done!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #132
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
We have to look for those little plastic things that snap on the ring. I havent worn my wedding rings in over a year..

haha. We'll have to call you slimfoot...
I was thinking about those ring things too!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #133
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
, and for me, I want to say I do better the more I eat.
See what I mean!! Eat up peeps before it's too late!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #134
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
What product are you using?
just Jergens, the facial moisterizer for light skin, and the body lotion. Im only using it on my face, chest, and shoulders, since its still cold here and Im covered up. But I gave it a test run on the rest of me a week or two ago, and I was very pleased in just a few days.... every couple days I put the body lotion on my face. It hasnt been peeling or flaking off, its just constant color. I like. and they were 7 bucks each and I got $3 off at walmart.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:59 AM   #135
Big Yapper!!!!

I am so freaking cold!!! Aaagh! The only time I'm warm is if I'm sitting directly in the sun or if I have a hot water bottle at my back! Oh yeah and at work i literally sit with my back against the radiator! I'm drinking tea but it's not working!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #136
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I was thinking thats not too bad cuz I pay about $150 to get mine done but then whats the conversion? I always darken my eyebrows and lighten my hair so I have no idea what my natural colour is anymore haha.

I got my hair done last week I went from grey to a really nice light blonde and dyed my bangs blue and got one side of my head shaved but you can't even tell from the pic oh well haha

Doesn't it make you feel great to get your hair done? I think you should always feel pretty after getting your hair done
Hi Mar!!! I noticed the new pic the other day but thought you had it pulled back!!! You are so cool! Send some cool vibes to me K?

I get my color right out of the box! I do love getting my hair done, but Im such a cheapo!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:04 AM   #137
Big Yapper!!!!

We dont have Jergens. I google it! The face moisturiser has an spf too-handy! And thete's a firming body lotion! I used Johnson and Johnson a few years ago but I found it really yellowy!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #138
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
I think upping my portions really helped me this weekend....I try to have beef once a week and along with my salmon for breakfast and dinner of more salmon, I ate ground beef for lunch yesterday....I also ate 2 boiled eggs (suggestion by Al last week instead of my beloved eggbeaters) with mustard at around 6pm...I think eating that additional meat helped me adjust into the 140's...So now for breakfast this morning I had a whole tin of tuna with 2 boiled eggs mixed together with mustard....I think that is pretty good....I am having a chicken breast week, so I am baking a few later to eat for the first few days of this week...I really hope this continues the decrease in the right direction...

...I really like Russell Brand........
I Russell too!!!!

Menu sounds great! Im so glad it working for you Psychdoc!!!! and YAY! for officially being in the 140's!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #139
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hate Russell Brand!!! Can't stand him!!! We've had years of him and his antics though!!!
hahaha dont be a hater!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #140
Big Yapper!!!!

What does hubbs think of the fake tan, Al? Mine hates it with a passion. No1 cos in the Spring or Winter I only do my face, chest and the bottom of my arm-in cas I'm rolling my sleeves up! So the rest of me is white! And no2 cos it gets all over the bed clothes!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #141
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I Russell too!!!!

Menu sounds great! Im so glad it working for you Psychdoc!!!! and YAY! for officially being in the 140's!!!!
How???? he's just so ugly! And his mouth is annoying when he speaks! And he drones on! And i do not need to know every intimate detail of his sex life. And he's sooo weedy!
Ok i hope makeme will back me up!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #142
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
hahaha dont be a hater!!!!
Maybe i should delete my last post!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #143
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
For everyone asking about how much meat to eat, do it like Al! No, seriously, eat until you are full and eat the fattier meats-the more meat the better! Keep your cals as high as you can for as long as you can. If you have a long stall then cut the fat.
I really wish I had done it like that. I didn't. My fat was mostly non-existent, apart from salmon. And my cals were always very low, approx 400-600, still are. And I'm paying for it now. My body is completely used to the low cals-and I do interval training too! If I eat fatty ground beef, I gain. So my advice would be to eat up that meat!
I havent been eating as much fatty meat now..just when I have steak. perhaps I should start up again! I could live forever on ribeyes every night....droooooool. and speaking of fat. If anyone feels one day they cant even stand the site of chicken or eggs or turkey, have a steak and eat those edges. It will be the best thing you ever ate. Better than any Cheeto or chocolate bar. and I bet you still lose a pound 2 days later.

The fat will also help you "go". we havent really talked about it much lately, but Im sure some are finding that they arent going every day. Perfectly fine, and normal. What goes in, does not come out. There. enough gross talk for now..
Old 04-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #144
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hi Mar!!! I noticed the new pic the other day but thought you had it pulled back!!! You are so cool! Send some cool vibes to me K?

I get my color right out of the box! I do love getting my hair done, but Im such a cheapo!
I would too-and do regularly but they always give me an orange tone! I object to paying so much at the salon, but sometimes I just can't stand the orangeness anymore!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #145
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I am so freaking cold!!! Aaagh! The only time I'm warm is if I'm sitting directly in the sun or if I have a hot water bottle at my back! Oh yeah and at work i literally sit with my back against the radiator! I'm drinking tea but it's not working!

So let me tell ya bout the day I ate 75% ground beef without draining...an hour later I was having hot flashes and sweated so much I had to change! thats the power of fat!! I know you dont wanna try it, but maybe you could once you get to goal.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #146
Big Yapper!!!!

Speaking of gross! And don't read if you're easily offended peeps! Al's not! but how can I put it? , do you find it's 'different' on Stills than normal? As in the 'odour'? Can't believe I'm actually typing this!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #147
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
So let me tell ya bout the day I ate 75% ground beef without draining...an hour later I was having hot flashes and sweated so much I had to change! thats the power of fat!! I know you dont wanna try it, but maybe you could once you get to goal.
I used to have hot flashes when I did the FF!!!! Seriously, i was in the queue in H&M and I was literally sweating buckets! Actually that used to happen a lot at the beginning! Aaahh the good old days when I was burning piles of fat!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #148
Big Yapper!!!!

I've warmed up a bit now! Put on an extra cardi!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #149
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
What does hubbs think of the fake tan, Al? Mine hates it with a passion. No1 cos in the Spring or Winter I only do my face, chest and the bottom of my arm-in cas I'm rolling my sleeves up! So the rest of me is white! And no2 cos it gets all over the bed clothes!
This stuff doesnt rub off. It really all seeps in. Did notice a little on my bra when I did the full body, but this stuff is great. I even like to wipe my face with a make up remover cloth in the afternoon, just to freshen up and only like a smidge shows up. Huubby doesnt care as long as Im not laying in a tanning bed..he used to my antics by now....
Old 04-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #150
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
How???? he's just so ugly! And his mouth is annoying when he speaks! And he drones on! And i do not need to know every intimate detail of his sex life. And he's sooo weedy!
Ok i hope makeme will back me up!!
I know she will!!! I fell in love when I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Getting to the greek was hilarious too. I like the weirdos!! Hes not my type though..Cant have no guy thinner than me!!
Closed Thread