Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 06:13 AM   #1201
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I've brought a bag of chocolate eggs and sweets back with me-gonna offload them to my coworkers tomorrow! Dunno why my family still buy me Easter eggs like a child!!
I did eat a Cadbury's Creme egg though.
I also def ate off plan-I'm seriosly scared to step on the scale!! I didn't really eat anything bad, just more calories and veggies and I did have a couple of slices of homemade brown bread. That was the only downside of being at home-everyone got on my case about eating too little and being too thin. My Uncle told my Gran that I looked sick and so when I visited her she literally forced me to eat-sat there and watched me. My Mum also told me I should stop now-that I was borderline anorexic and that she wasn't gonna go down that road again. And that I was 'losing my looks'---that hurt,gotta say---she really knows where to stick the knife! And that if I continued I was gonna start to look old abd wisened(can't spell).
On the one hand I don't think I'm too thin, I don't think anyone of my height and weight is. And I still want to lose more-I can still pinch inches!!! On the other hand though I'm slightly worried that what I'm doing is becoming a bit obsessive. I know we're all so rigid and talk about planned treats etc. And we all looove when the scale goes down. I just wonder when I'm gonna be satisfied-i thought if Iwore a size 8 I'd be happy. I was,but then I wanted a size 4-can wear that--but it's still not good enough. I can wear 2s in a lot of things. Except in skinny jeans-could put them up but they wouldn't close. It's like I have to wear the smallest size in the store-in some of ours it's a 4, in othet's it's a 2. But even with that I'm not satisfied. And I don't think I really know what I look like-as in I don't think I'm thin, but everyone keeps saying I am. I always think it's because yeah in comparisan to 250lbs I am, but not if compared to 'normal' people.
It's not even that though, it's that I love the feeling of being hungry-and I can be even on Stills. I'm scared to eat things that I haven't prepared myself. I'm fine with plain chicken and co. It's like they're 'safe' foods. Again I know we all think like that when we're on a diet. But I just wonder. I'm seriously scared of maintenance-I don't think I'm gonna be able to do it. I don't ever wanna put that weight back on again. I'm scared that if I start eating I won't ever be able to stop. And if I eat 'bad' things then I get rid of them. It's like, I'm not stupid, I know it's not normal. But in a way I don't think there's any other way. I want to be thin and this is the only way-if I eat I put on weight. Period. It just kinda sucks though cos I do wonder when I'll be satisfied.
Ok wonderings over for the day!!!!
Hi GT,

I can definitely feel your worry deep down inside and I think all of us understand your feelings and may even identify with some of those.

I think the type of people who can handle Stillmans are the type with a strong will and focus/determination, and unfortunately it is that same type of personality who is also succeptible to addictions, disorders, OCD, you name it.

I know this from experience.
To be honest, I feel myself getting anxious at the idea of "life of after stillmans" just because I live a structured life and I crave order and rules. Stillmans has rules, you follow them, and you lose weight. I adore that. I love that.
The maintenance? Well thats where things get murky, and I dont like murky. Not in the least!

GT, I did look back at your stats and it appears that you are a rather thin girl. I know we all are built differently and some people carry weight better but I cant imagine you needing to lose more, but how can I talk, people tell me that now, an I am not even 140LBs.
Its ok to have the goal weight but I think the danger comes when that goal keeps going lower and lower.
I know I have body image problem, because I always see myself as larger than I really am, but i think thats a lot of women, not just me.

Although Stillmans is really simple and easy, it can create a reason to get OCD about food and drinks.
I get very high tension when I know I am going out to eat, even to the point where I will call ahead to a restaurant and ask questions about the menu so I dont have to look silly in front of my guests

I do feel your pain about the weight re-gain possibility. Its scary and frustrating, especially after being on Stillmans as long as you have. You just want to eat what you can trust, and thats it. I dont think thats a problem.
I am worried about the regain myself, because in the past I usually do regain. I am just tired of it, exhausted of the ups and downs.
GT, you have lost a LOT, a freaking LOT I think you have made a lifestyle change already. i dont think you have to make a lot of adjustments to your diet. IF I were you I wouldnt cut more things out or try to go down further, try to stick with where you are for a bit , and maybe having a treat every now and again to feel refresehed, but certainly taking time moving to maintenance if its worrying you.

thats what I think

-Tanya

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 06:40 AM   #1202
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Hey Morning,

I am reading everything I missed the last hours and GT, you are 5'6" and 121 or around about that at the moment....You are between a size 2-4...You have come a long long way...Be proud and celebrate where you were and where you have come....You have done a tremendous job...A success story...Think of all the years that you struggled with your weight and failed at your attempts to manage and get control of your eating whether it was binging or other methods of out of control eating...I really have no idea on that, but most overweight people such as myself at the time either overate at certain moments of weakness to include depression, closet-ed over eating or just snacking snacking snaking way too much...All this culminates into a poor relationship with food...The food controlled you and not you controlling it...

This balance is hard to control and you are finally on your way with that control with a plan that works specifically for you...Now granted you are doing Stillman's as your base, but we all modify and tailor this plan to work for us in the best way..Some of us restrict heavily and others are a little bit more free with veggies, yogurt, etc....

GT, you have got to get a better relationship with food and its purpose...You are not alone. We STRUGGLE with this daily...You said you went overboard at Easter. But did you really? All you did was endulge for a brief moment and enjoy yourself....Yes, there are consequences for your actions, but you must own them and not think you did a bad thing...One candbury egg is not bad...Again, you enjoyed yourself over the holiday with your family...So what if it was off plan. You jumped right back on it after...I did the same thing over the Easter Holiday and although I don't like what the scale said, I got right back on Monday...Clean and what is best for me...I'm a little upset, but I know I can get back in a week or two...It is not the end of the road...You just jump back on to your goal...

In my honest opinion, you are at a reasonable weight right now and you should feel good about your accomplishment and try to do maintenance for a few weeks of healthy and clean eating before, you think about seeing if you can go lower and lower with your weight....It is easy to obsess because of where you were before, but something good should not take up your whole thinking time..It shouldn't be rolling and rolling rolling around in your mind..I'm not saying to take a break, but I'm saying, why don't you try to maintain and also, eat more of the veggies you like...If you deprive yourself too much, all of your fine laid plans will blow up in your face...

Take time to sort through your obsessive need for reduction or even talk to some who can help you organize and sort....You've done such a remarkable job up to this point, you just need some clarity on your perceived physical appearance vs what you really look like...Don't be down...We all feel this way in small or large doses....Really read these posts here and you will see that your feelings are similar to others, even myself, but I always remind myself that I have truly done a 360 on how my body looks and what things I put into it to fuel my everyday actions...It is better to carry less than what was there a year ago...This was a chapter that you lived in your life and it demanded alot of attention...Now it does not because you have conquered the physical..Now open yourself to deal with the mental....These are just some thoughts....I hope you are not offended by my assessment...I only want the best for you and your outlook on life--the bigger picture--to shine through...
Old 04-27-2011, 06:55 AM   #1203
Senior LCF Member

Um, on a lighter note, I would like to continue to sing the praises of the FLAVOR SPRINKLES by Molly Mcbutter ( or generic brand)

To anyone concerned, I would like to say that I have been a tad heavy handed on my sprinkles all this week and I am down another pound.
NO stall here.

So, I think that the flavor sprinkles are a very good thing for us Stillman-heads, and he mentions them in his cookbook, repeatedly.

I just feel silly that I didnt think of buying the butter flavor before, my omelets and eggs are feeling like cheating.

I've had a sweet tooth this week so I have been heavy handed on my sugar free Jell-O and I Was worried, and that has also not caused a stall.

I feel like I want to have as much as possible and still lose, and maybe only cut back once I hit a real wall, you know?
I dont want to trim back to early and them leave myself with no more room to go down. For example, I have had the TSP or less) of full sugar creamer in my coffee every morning since I started this and I am thinking, I am gonna hold on to that bit of creamer unless its absolutely necessary to let it go!

I feel this diet plan is a game, lets see how many good things I can keep and still lose!

last night I put a slice of skim mozzerella on my turkey burger and melted it down. I was a tiny bit nervous, but this morning, the scale went down!
so now I am thinking, ok I am going to make sure to include that slice of cheese every time I eat my turkey burger until I have to let go..
Old 04-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #1204
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Morning ladies!

Everyone is doing so great! I am down again today! I am quite happy I gave myself that week off, it taught me 2 things, 1- that I can have time off without gaining all my weight back in a week ( I know its not physically possible in a week, but I am sure its a concern we all have to some degree), 2- that I can have fun and then get right back on track.

What are flavour sprinkles? like the stuff you buy to season popcorn? I may have to try those
Old 04-27-2011, 07:29 AM   #1205
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Morning ladies!

Everyone is doing so great! I am down again today! I am quite happy I gave myself that week off, it taught me 2 things, 1- that I can have time off without gaining all my weight back in a week ( I know its not physically possible in a week, but I am sure its a concern we all have to some degree), 2- that I can have fun and then get right back on track.

What are flavour sprinkles? like the stuff you buy to season popcorn? I may have to try those
Hey Mar922-

Hey, here is the link for the flavor sprinkles
Molly McButter® | Home

-Tanya
Old 04-27-2011, 07:31 AM   #1206
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post

I feel like I want to have as much as possible and still lose, and maybe only cut back once I hit a real wall, you know?
I dont want to trim back to early and them leave myself with no more room to go down. For example, I have had the TSP or less) of full sugar creamer in my coffee every morning since I started this and I am thinking, I am gonna hold on to that bit of creamer unless its absolutely necessary to let it go!

I feel this diet plan is a game, lets see how many good things I can keep and still lose!
I am the same way! I still have my cream (much more than a tsp though :blush and I usually have veggies a couple times a week and some fattier cheese and I have managed to cut back on the PB fibally .

I have the same feeling that if I am losing weight this way why cut it out cuz if I am worried if I eat clean and stall I will have no where to go from there..... At the same time though it reminds me of when I was in highschool I never studied or anything and I had A's and my Mom used to always say to me imagine how good of marks you'd get if you did study (little side note, my mom is a Dean so of course she'd say that instead of just being happy with the marks I had ) I kinda feel that same feeling with stills, now I lose about 3 pounds a week eating "bad" things so if I cut those out would I be losing that much faster? Probably, but I need to make a lifestyle out of this and my lifestyle involves lots of cheese and veggies and even more PB

Last edited by Mar922; 04-27-2011 at 07:34 AM..
Old 04-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #1207
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hey Mar922-

Hey, here is the link for the flavor sprinkles
Molly McButter® | Home

-Tanya
Boo I don't think we have that here, I am gonna go read the label on the popcorn seasoning and see if that is a comparible substitute. Do you just find it in the seasoning section?
Old 04-27-2011, 07:44 AM   #1208
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Boo I don't think we have that here, I am gonna go read the label on the popcorn seasoning and see if that is a comparible substitute. Do you just find it in the seasoning section?
Yes
I am sure you have something else very similar, This is like the popcorn seasoning, yes

Its in the seasoning section for sure.

You may not have this brand, but I also know you can order it online.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:47 AM   #1209
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yes
I am sure you have something else very similar, This is like the popcorn seasoning, yes

Its in the seasoning section for sure.

You may not have this brand, but I also know you can order it online.
I will definitely have to look for it there than, I am always looking for new ways to flavour my boring food! although the more flavour it has the more of it I eat, that was one thing I learned last week, I always eat when I am not hungry.. no wonder I was so chubby!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:05 AM   #1210
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Just want to emphasize that we are all here to help each other get through difficult times during our weight reduction and help in those times in a positive way...I know that we all have our areas of expertise and you can probably guess that I have been in school awhile and residency for a bit...I say this to remind people that regardless of this, we are here in a volunteer capacity and not here to tell you what to do...Help, Support and Love...We are not here to judge...I want each and everyone of us to succeed....This is a minor goal that is being worked and tweek-ed this way and that...It is never to easy to fight something...I remember when I was in medical school...There was always something coming up that I couldn't control or couldn't work out in my everyday life because of my studies....I concentrated on it and now, I can breathe and deal with other things that we more difficult to deal with at the time...Minor things....I chalk the weight up to that...All my 35 years I struggled with this...Now, it is not a problem...Do I want to go back? Not on your life..Will I fight tooth and nail to keep the weight off...You bet I will...I treat everything that I have been successful at this way...If there is a little CE(continuing education) credit I need to do, I do it...I don't obsess over it like I did before...It is not worth it...There is soooo much to life to dwell on and not focus too much on the small stuff...Enjoy your day everyone...Take care....
Old 04-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #1211
Major LCF Poster!

Does anyone know what PGX is? my friend wants me to try it she says they help regulate blood sugar, seeing as I don't eat sugar I don't think I need much help with regulating it, I think they are just fiber pills, maybe

Last edited by Mar922; 04-27-2011 at 10:11 AM..
Old 04-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #1212
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
life is too short........... I wuv yooz!
Old 04-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #1213
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Stillman's_Chick
Stats: 210.2/190/150
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: April 27, 2011
Can you ladies let me know how soon the appetite suppressing quality of this plan kicks in? I know that once I get over the "hump" I'll be much more calm and relax and not hungry! I'm just trying to get an idea of how long it takes so I can focus on other things while my body does what it has to do. Thanks!
Old 04-27-2011, 11:39 AM   #1214
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillman's_Chick View Post
Can you ladies let me know how soon the appetite suppressing quality of this plan kicks in? I know that once I get over the "hump" I'll be much more calm and relax and not hungry! I'm just trying to get an idea of how long it takes so I can focus on other things while my body does what it has to do. Thanks!
Hi Stillmans Chick,

I will tell you from my own personal experience. I started on Stillmans on March 31st and it was probably about Apirl 15th when I started to get full faster and ate less and less meat portions.

I dont think you should be feeling hunger though very much because if you are hungry you just need to eat again, and then again, as long as its stillmans friendly

AT the start, when you feel the hunger, shove an egg down your throat! ( literally), also have some meat prepped and cooked, and at the ready my dear! Its hard to shake that typical dieters mentality, which is like, eat nothing and get skinny! Stillmans is like, eat more and lose weight, but one catch, its gotta be meat or egg! lol.

I never felt super hungry on this diet because its completely ok to eat, as long as you are sticking to plan. Try to eat more and see how you feel

Last edited by akagal20; 04-27-2011 at 11:40 AM..
Old 04-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #1215
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Does anyone know what PGX is? my friend wants me to try it she says they help regulate blood sugar, seeing as I don't eat sugar I don't think I need much help with regulating it, I think they are just fiber pills, maybe
yep, fiber and 2g carb per tablet.

http://www.fitnessbytai.com/files/35...nt%20Facts.jpg
Old 04-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #1216
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
carb withdrawal and ketosis typically take three days, some of us more. Day two is usually the screaming headache as you switch from burning the last of your carbs to burning fat.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:54 AM   #1217
Senior LCF Member

Funny Story for your funny bone!

Every week I make a quiche, and then I eat the quiche for breakfast or have some as snack during the week. I have small pieces to stretch it out. I follow my recipe directly from stillmans book and I include 4 Eggs,Cottage cheese( yes I know, I know!), seasonings that I like, my choice of meat, and of course now, Flavor Sprinkles! oh and paprika on top, if I remember. I see myself doing the cheerleader "Spirit fingers" whenever I say the word. Anyway, I have a point. So I make a big portion of quiche and then eat it slowly throughout the week. It tastes good and clearly has not caused my weight loss to stop, so lets keep going on this.
My fiancee decided to "taste" The quiche, so he loves it. And now my quiche keeps disppearing! It takes 4 eggs to make it plus its one of my few joys in life when I get home after work. I eat only small bits at a time, never a large slice. So turns out he has been eating gigantic helpings of my special made quiche, this whole time !( see what I mean by the Tallmans diet).

I made one this week with 4 eggs, just half the cottage cheese , 4 oz, I added fat free bacon bits( prob not real!), and cheese flavor sprinkles. So of course, this week's quiche turned out the best! I made it monday night, as of this morning, GONE!?.

When I confronted my big guy about the quiche mystery, he just shrugged and said, it was so good, and requested I make another one, except make it "thicker" and put in "more meat"....I am like HELLO, this is my DIET FOOD darling! its not supposed to be thick and full of meat. he suggested next time I just make two. oh ok , is that all I need to do?

He better marry me before I turn HIM into a quiche!

Last edited by akagal20; 04-27-2011 at 11:57 AM..
Old 04-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #1218
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi Stillmans Chick,

I will tell you from my own personal experience. I started on Stillmans on March 31st and it was probably about Apirl 15th when I started to get full faster and ate less and less meat portions.

I dont think you should be feeling hunger though very much because if you are hungry you just need to eat again, and then again, as long as its stillmans friendly

AT the start, when you feel the hunger, shove an egg down your throat! ( literally), also have some meat prepped and cooked, and at the ready my dear! Its hard to shake that typical dieters mentality, which is like, eat nothing and get skinny! Stillmans is like, eat more and lose weight, but one catch, its gotta be meat or egg! lol.

I never felt super hungry on this diet because its completely ok to eat, as long as you are sticking to plan. Try to eat more and see how you feel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
carb withdrawal and ketosis typically take three days, some of us more. Day two is usually the screaming headache as you switch from burning the last of your carbs to burning fat.
^^Thanks for the tips ladies. I'll just keep munching on my chicken breasts and eggs and drink copious amounts of water until I feel normal again. I put my scale away and won't be looking at it again until May 31st. 35 days of strict Stillman's!

Quote:

Every week I make a quiche, and then I eat the quiche for breakfast or have some as snack during the week. I have small pieces to stretch it out. I follow my recipe directly from stillmans book and I include 4 Eggs,Cottage cheese( yes I know, I know!), seasonings that I like, my choice of meat, and of course now, Flavor Sprinkles! oh and paprika on top, if I remember. I see myself doing the cheerleader "Spirit fingers" whenever I say the word. Anyway, I have a point. So I make a big portion of quiche and then eat it slowly throughout the week. It tastes good and clearly has not caused my weight loss to stop, so lets keep going on this.
My fiancee decided to "taste" The quiche, so he loves it. And now my quiche keeps disppearing! It takes 4 eggs to make it plus its one of my few joys in life when I get home after work. I eat only small bits at a time, never a large slice. So turns out he has been eating gigantic helpings of my special made quiche, this whole time !( see what I mean by the Tallmans diet).

I made one this week with 4 eggs, just half the cottage cheese , 4 oz, I added fat free bacon bits( prob not real!), and cheese flavor sprinkles. So of course, this week's quiche turned out the best! I made it monday night, as of this morning, GONE!?.

When I confronted my big guy about the quiche mystery, he just shrugged and said, it was so good, and requested I make another one, except make it "thicker" and put in "more meat"....I am like HELLO, this is my DIET FOOD darling! its not supposed to be thick and full of meat. he suggested next time I just make two. oh ok , is that all I need to do?

Too cute.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #1219
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I think its different for everyone, for me the first 3-7 days I'm an eating machine and then it tapers out a bit but I'd say it definitely took about 3 weeks for my appetite to slow down but as long as you stuff your self with meat its all good you will still see the Quick Weight Loss
Old 04-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #1220
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

haha at least he likes the food so you know if you know if you want to cook him dinner you can still stay on plan too!
Old 04-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #1221
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
haha at least he likes the food so you know if you know if you want to cook him dinner you can still stay on plan too!
Well I already cook separate food for him!
That is why I get frustrated because Stillman items normally cost a bit more, so at the store its like spending double. When he goes to the store to buy "his" foods, he needs to make sure to buy some more EGGS for this egg eating machine he is about to get hitched to.

He says he wants to try to Stillmans, and I am REALLY looking forward to that. He says he wants to do just 2 weeks to lose some quick pounds( men!).
I told him, sure, i will cook stillmans foods for us both, it will be great.

I just know I am going to find him, under the bed after two days, eating a pizza.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #1222
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I just know I am going to find him, under the bed after two days, eating a pizza.
haha that actually made me laugh loud enough to get looks from other ppl in my office.

It will still be nice to have him be your partner for 2 days and men do lose weight alot quicker than women, its so frustrating!
Old 04-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #1223
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
He says he wants to try to Stillmans, and I am REALLY looking forward to that. He says he wants to do just 2 weeks to lose some quick pounds( men!).
I told him, sure, i will cook stillmans foods for us both, it will be great.

ooh look who's worried his girl's got game!
Old 04-27-2011, 04:16 PM   #1224
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
haha that actually made me laugh loud enough to get looks from other ppl in my office.

It will still be nice to have him be your partner for 2 days and men do lose weight alot quicker than women, its so frustrating!
Ha ha ! With my luck , he would lose 20 lbs in one week and then start gloating about how simple weight loss is and he can't believe how dramatic and difficult I had made it look
And I'll just stand there with my mouth open like... Are u kidding me !?!

Men do lose fast , good grief :/

Last edited by akagal20; 04-27-2011 at 04:23 PM..
Old 04-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #1225
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
Down to 207 today
Old 04-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #1226
Senior LCF Member

I leave for my mni vacay tommorow, and I am already mentally preparing for it. I wish I could use this weekend as a cheat but I am too close to my wedding date, and I am trying to do my final wedding dress fitting prior to the next two weeks. I cant afford to gain an OUNCE

Unfortunately the timing on this trip is not good.

I have to stay stillmans all weekend, even if it means eating chicken breasts the whole time.

My friends will have to understand. I cant afford to gain,and then have to spend all next week catching up!

My progress has been right on target and I am not really ready to throw it away to eat Nachos at 2 AM.
I will have a good time but if I come back heavier, I will be setting myself up for a long, hard road until June 4th.
I have my plan and I am staying with my friend at her house, so at least I can put some good foods in her fridge and not worry about always having to get fast food

Its going to be a fun trip but I have to be responsible and understand that I am under a time crunch, and I dont have the luxury of cheating, picking up pounds and then trying to lose them.

Well, with that being said, I am going to pack a few bikinis now, and will feel very good wearing them in LA, wont that be some motivation!

-Tanya
Old 04-27-2011, 10:11 PM   #1227
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
I was feeling tired so I had a half cup of cantaloupe along with my burger salads with feta cheese and some nuts. I feel like my period is coming but it's too early for it. I'm walking around like a zombie.

Last edited by icandoit; 04-27-2011 at 10:33 PM..
Old 04-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #1228
Junior LCF Member

Good morning ladies! Hope everybody is hanging in there. I'm feeling a lot better today and was tempted to step on the scale to see what's happening but I haven't and will not. I'm going 35 days straight with this program scale free and hardcore! Today will be more of the same....eggs and chicken breast. Plain, plain, plain! I think if I keep it boring it'll be more effective and stimulate my appetite less.

Looking forward to May getting here so I can officially start my summer challenge. May, June and July are the key months, and I'm challenging myself to lose 50 pounds during this time. Anybody else set big goals for the summer?
Old 04-28-2011, 08:38 AM   #1229
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Good morning ladies! Hope everybody is hanging in there. I'm feeling a lot better today and was tempted to step on the scale to see what's happening but I haven't and will not. I'm going 35 days straight with this program scale free and hardcore! Today will be more of the same....eggs and chicken breast. Plain, plain, plain! I think if I keep it boring it'll be more effective and stimulate my appetite less.

Looking forward to May getting here so I can officially start my summer challenge. May, June and July are the key months, and I'm challenging myself to lose 50 pounds during this time. Anybody else set big goals for the summer?
HI there
I have a question for you. why are you doing it completely scale free?
I think seeing the scale and the results every now and then, is a big part of the motivation to stay strong.
I am just curious as to how , not getting on the scale is part of your program. How will that be a help/motivator for you ?

Last edited by akagal20; 04-28-2011 at 08:41 AM..
Old 04-28-2011, 08:40 AM   #1230
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
I was feeling tired so I had a half cup of cantaloupe along with my burger salads with feta cheese and some nuts. I feel like my period is coming but it's too early for it. I'm walking around like a zombie.
Hey there

I know how you feel. Ugh.
Hopefully you can pull through this time and come right back out fighting again.
You need something to snap you out of that funk, maybe a change of scenery or a walk ( some exercise)
Closed Thread