Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #1021
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
I made scallops tonight, and they were really good
Lemon and pepper seasoning.. ummm. but not filling at all
I am literally starving still... I am drinking coffee, trying to take the edge off.I may have to go cook something else
My fiancee had loaded macaroni and cheese and smothered green beans!
Can you believe that. Macaroni baked in 4 cheeses with chives, and bacon and sour cream on top. I nearly died right then on the spot.

I think I am going to walk around in circles, try on my wedding dress again to remind myself of the motivation, maybe even put on a bikini or two! Whatever it takes right?

I need a large glass of wine or cherry vodka sour, and then a bowl of jelly beans and starburst.

ok I am having a break down.....this is HARD

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #1022
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
higher carb?????????? did this work before?
Old 04-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #1023
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I made scallops tonight, and they were really good
Lemon and pepper seasoning.. ummm. but not filling at all
I am literally starving still... I am drinking coffee, trying to take the edge off.I may have to go cook something else
My fiancee had loaded macaroni and cheese and smothered green beans!
Can you believe that. Macaroni baked in 4 cheeses with chives, and bacon and sour cream on top. I nearly died right then on the spot.

I think I am going to walk around in circles, try on my wedding dress again to remind myself of the motivation, maybe even put on a bikini or two! Whatever it takes right?

I need a large glass of wine or cherry vodka sour, and then a bowl of jelly beans and starburst.

ok I am having a break down.....this is HARD
aka, a lot of the Stillmanites note that lean seafood is so low cal that they really needed to eat a lot of it to be sated. Do you have any more scallops? Or a tin of tuna may help....

Loaded mac n cheese, sounds deadly.........but loaded potato skins= LC friendly! If you switch to Dreamfields pasta you could literally have had dinner with him!

vodka shots help me
Old 04-19-2011, 06:51 PM   #1024
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

of course, trying on the blue dress and the Laboutins would be the best remedy here....
Old 04-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #1025
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/230.2/150 Female 5’ 7'
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
higher carb?????????? did this work before?
Yes! I ate a higher carb one day and then i lost 1 pounds one day, the next day 2 pounds and the next day 2 pounds! Today i didn't lose anything so i'm going to try it again!!
Old 04-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #1026
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
of course, trying on the blue dress and the Laboutins would be the best remedy here....
I wore the dress today at the photo shoot. It was fine.
My Louboutins still have not arrived yet in the delivery. Still waiting!

Today I am feeling edgy, just stressed due to school/work/wedding,so I think I want some comfort food or a drink to just take the edge off

Things are getting so busy this month I cant believe I havent cheated at all since I started this, not even once.. I think I will eat some tuna with mustard.
I wish I had more scallops. Big Mouth McGee ATE them all up. and I nearly cried. I told him, you already had all that wonderful MAC N CHEESE and you are going to eat up all I have left of the scallops? ARGHH
Old 04-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #1027
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

aka what are smothered green beans..I am a huge fan of ethnic and regional recipes......

it was great growing up in south Florida........Peruvians across the street, the scary Santeria lady next to her (I never ate there but the religious stuff was intriuging..especially when I would come home from school and the street would be littered with tarot cards and the pennies dotting the perimeter of her yard)

our neighbors in the Gables were Cuban schoolteachers and they lived next to us with their three daughters and the grandmother. My mom taught the grandma how to make marinara and she got the arroz con pollo recipe........

grandma was a Shreveport debutante on Moms side, on dads she was Austrian immigrants.......
Old 04-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #1028
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
Yes! I ate a higher carb one day and then i lost 1 pounds one day, the next day 2 pounds and the next day 2 pounds! Today i didn't lose anything so i'm going to try it again!!
OMG what was your menu for the day?????????
Old 04-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #1029
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I wore the dress today at the photo shoot. It was fine.
My Louboutins still have not arrived yet in the delivery. Still waiting!

Today I am feeling edgy, just stressed due to school/work/wedding,so I think I want some comfort food or a drink to just take the edge off

Things are getting so busy this month I cant believe I havent cheated at all since I started this, not even once.. I think I will eat some tuna with mustard.
I wish I had more scallops. Big Mouth McGee ATE them all up. and I nearly cried. I told him, you already had all that wonderful MAC N CHEESE and you are going to eat up all I have left of the scallops? ARGHH
Big Mouth McGee

where did you get the Laboutins from?

that beotch ate your food! Must renew boundary training with the buff alpha dog male

I cant believe I havent cheated at all since I started this, not even once.

I can, you are so on a mission!

You must have a pedi in anticipation of those shoes, set your tiny butt down and get to work! (I do my own......more money for shoes that way!)
Old 04-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #1030
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Good Eve,

Mar sometimes we need a break to think...There is certainly nothing wrong with thatm.I'll be waiting to see you on Monday or sooner...Take care...

ICDI, I remember that you upped carbs a bit with I think popcorn and two other items before if I'm not mistaken..If this is working for you, go ahead...I am wishing you a tap of the woosh fairy soon....

AkaGal the scallops sure sound good, but like you they are not filling to me either....I agree with CC...When you come back from your walk, if you are still hungry, eat a boiled egg with tuna or something like that...I just finished my tuna and egg..Yummy...I hear you with the mac n cheese...My mom is spending the night over and she is eating cheese and crackers right now....But I am so content just to watch and see her enjoy...What is really fascinating to me right now is the three huge kalamata olives that are sitting on her plate...Oh well..
Old 04-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #1031
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Good Eve,

Mar sometimes we need a break to think...There is certainly nothing wrong with thatm.I'll be waiting to see you on Monday or sooner...Take care...

ICDI, I remember that you upped carbs a bit with I think popcorn and two other items before if I'm not mistaken..If this is working for you, go ahead...I am wishing you a tap of the woosh fairy soon....

AkaGal the scallops sure sound good, but like you they are not filling to me either....I agree with CC...When you come back from your walk, if you are still hungry, eat a boiled egg with tuna or something like that...I just finished my tuna and egg..Yummy...I hear you with the mac n cheese...My mom is spending the night over and she is eating cheese and crackers right now....But I am so content just to watch and see her enjoy...What is really fascinating to me right now is the three huge kalamata olives that are sitting on her plate...Oh well..
PDoc, thank you for the backup.
A break is good and I think it would be a sign of a healthy relationship emerging when we can take a time out and be satisfied with what we have accomplished and where our bodies stand right then. Just MHO.

popcorn.....mmmmmmmmm

Enjoy your mom and steal the cheese and olives! So good for you and your body cannot store the fat that it eats only the fat that it converts from sugar (carbs)
Old 04-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #1032
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

and himself is chowing on the in store baked bavarian cream filled chocolate donuts I bot Saturday........gawd, he loves crap.............I will not lie, I had two bites and got screwed outta the cream filling, so dusty crumbly donut with crappy chocolate icing..........no joy here, show me the meat
Old 04-19-2011, 07:28 PM   #1033
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Big Mouth McGee

where did you get the Laboutins from?

that beotch ate your food! Must renew boundary training with the buff alpha dog male

I cant believe I havent cheated at all since I started this, not even once.

I can, you are so on a mission!

You must have a pedi in anticipation of those shoes, set your tiny butt down and get to work! (I do my own......more money for shoes that way!)

CC-

I get my shoes from the local CL store here in Dallas. I wear a large size shoe, so I rarely can just get them off the rack. Almost always have to order my size. I hate European sizing.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #1034
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

5 8 and big foot.....truly an athlete.........

hate eiro sizing.....I'm too cheap so I will never know

do you like the catch this week? i like KC I know he's low end but he;s still fabulous
Old 04-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #1035
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

kids, it's getting late and I'm outta gas so stay strong and sweet dreams
Old 04-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #1036
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
5 8 and big foot.....truly an athlete.........

hate eiro sizing.....I'm too cheap so I will never know

do you like the catch this week? i like KC I know he's low end but he;s still fabulous
I love the KC, I prefer peep toes over any other kind. I like how they make my foot look smaller, and they give me a thin looking ankle plus my calves look better!
My fiancee is particular, and says every shoe looks like "Stripper shoes" if it has any kind of heel on it.
I prefer wedges because of the comfort. He is very tall so I can wear higher heels, but once again, the tomboy in me stops that from happening.
you are right though, once I get lean and mean, I will desire more trendy clothes and shoes. Right now, even as I type, I am wearing a nike tank and Puma work out pants, and a headband...

After my photo shoot, I walked back from the lake to my car with my heels in my hand, I couldnt wait to put on my REEF flip flops!!

maybe one day I will change.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #1037
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Wow CC...That bavarian cream filled donut explosion sounds yummy...Oh My..Those two bum bites didn't do you justice...You should have digged into some meat!!!JK..Take care and have a great sleepy tyme everyone...
Old 04-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #1038
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Hi Guys! GT, just wrote you a private message and lost it. My internet is down and I am using a crappy dongle and it has bad range. Lost 12 pounds in about 5 days. It's all in the water, I swear! I do realise alot of that is water weight, especially because I had recently gained some, but I will take it. Up a pound this morning but have not pooped for two days so... excuse bad spellings/grammer had to rush yhis in case this dongle cuts off again.

Last edited by makemeslim; 04-20-2011 at 12:35 AM..
Old 04-20-2011, 01:12 AM   #1039
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
OMG what was your menu for the day?????????
My menu was:
1 Chicken leg and a little chicken breast
1/2 cup Mixed Salad
1/2 cup Mixed Vegetables
2 handfuls of Mixed Nuts
handful of Gummy bears (loool had to stop myself)
2 tablespoons Yogurt with 1/2 piece Thin Whole Wheat Bread (Sharak)
1 Sesame bread
1 cup Hot Chocolate
Old 04-20-2011, 01:15 AM   #1040
Senior LCF Member

I am working on my research paper on teen pregnancy. I can't wait till i finish! It's 2am and I'm not even sleepy. It's a good thing that I don't work!
Old 04-20-2011, 01:58 AM   #1041
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hi Guys! GT, just wrote you a private message and lost it. My internet is down and I am using a crappy dongle and it has bad range. Lost 12 pounds in about 5 days. It's all in the water, I swear! I do realise alot of that is water weight, especially because I had recently gained some, but I will take it. Up a pound this morning but have not pooped for two days so... excuse bad spellings/grammer had to rush yhis in case this dongle cuts off again.
Hi Makeme!! glad you're back! Hope things are good.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:23 AM   #1042
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Tanya, I just looked at the pics of you and your sis. Dunno why you think she is prettier-you are both equally stunning! Gorgeous skin and brilliant white smiles! And I love the pic of you in the white vest with hubby!
Seriously, I wish I had your skin colour! I'm not even greedy! Just a teeny weeny bit of African or Carribean blood would do!!!! Hmmm to never have to wear fake tan, to never have a weird orangey glow, to be able to wear white, to be able to sit in the sun all day every day, to be able to get your legs out at a moments notice.........what must it be like!!!! And the darker the face the whiter the teeth look!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 04-20-2011, 06:21 AM   #1043
Senior LCF Member

147 on the dot today , that doggone scale is moving again yall !

This is great , just the motivation I need

I saw a preview of our engagement photo shoot and I was shocked!
First , the photos were amazing , like from a magazine . Te photographer is just so talented !
Second , I looked so thin in the photos. I know I am hard on myself and always look in the mirror and see fatty areas but photos don't lie
I can't believe 13 lbs has made such a huge change , it looked like another girl in the picture . Literally from the side views I was like an arrow , no bulges or bumps
My legs look like photoshopped from someone elses body lol but they aren't !

Thank you Stillman.. I was so worried but it's all going to be ok

I can see 145 around the bend

I'll put photos as soon as I get the files !

Thanks everyone for putting up with me , I know I am a pest

Bes of luck on this weeks weight loss to all
Old 04-20-2011, 06:23 AM   #1044
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I love the KC, I prefer peep toes over any other kind. I like how they make my foot look smaller, and they give me a thin looking ankle plus my calves look better!
My fiancee is particular, and says every shoe looks like "Stripper shoes" if it has any kind of heel on it.
I prefer wedges because of the comfort. He is very tall so I can wear higher heels, but once again, the tomboy in me stops that from happening.
you are right though, once I get lean and mean, I will desire more trendy clothes and shoes. Right now, even as I type, I am wearing a nike tank and Puma work out pants, and a headband...

After my photo shoot, I walked back from the lake to my car with my heels in my hand, I couldnt wait to put on my REEF flip flops!!

maybe one day I will change.
stripper shoes........now we know. Sounds like he wants a down to earth gal that doesn't look like high maintenance.....or maybe a nun

BF is only an inch taller than me. Grew up thinking tall=no heels. My wardrobe of choice when I was 19 was a thermal undershirt with the sleeves ripped off and workboots.
BF gave me a Holley 650 CFM carburetor for Valentines Day for my 1970 Plymouth Barracuda. I still have my own tool box. A three stage Craftsman six feet high, not some carry round thing.
Just so ya know where my roots lie
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
yay you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
I am working on my research paper on teen pregnancy. I can't wait till i finish! It's 2am and I'm not even sleepy. It's a good thing that I don't work!
LOL sounds like work to me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Tanya, I just looked at the pics of you and your sis. Dunno why you think she is prettier-you are both equally stunning! Gorgeous skin and brilliant white smiles! And I love the pic of you in the white vest with hubby!
Seriously, I wish I had your skin colour! I'm not even greedy! Just a teeny weeny bit of African or Carribean blood would do!!!! Hmmm to never have to wear fake tan, to never have a weird orangey glow, to be able to wear white, to be able to sit in the sun all day every day, to be able to get your legs out at a moments notice.........what must it be like!!!! And the darker the face the whiter the teeth look!!!
LOL I alwats wished for my BFFs afro hair when I was a kid, I thought her hair was awesome!
Old 04-20-2011, 06:46 AM   #1045
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Quote:
147 on the dot today , that doggone scale is moving again yall !

This is great , just the motivation I need

I saw a preview of our engagement photo shoot and I was shocked!
First , the photos were amazing , like from a magazine . Te photographer is just so talented !
Second , I looked so thin in the photos. I know I am hard on myself and always look in the mirror and see fatty areas but photos don't lie
I can't believe 13 lbs has made such a huge change , it looked like another girl in the picture . Literally from the side views I was like an arrow , no bulges or bumps
My legs look like photoshopped from someone elses body lol but they aren't !

Thank you Stillman.. I was so worried but it's all going to be ok

I can see 145 around the bend

I'll put photos as soon as I get the files !

Thanks everyone for putting up with me , I know I am a pest

Bes of luck on this weeks weight loss to all

Way to go!!! I cannot wait to see the pics.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:36 AM   #1046
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
So I made the mistake of getting on the scale today after going off plan the other night. Up 2.5 pounds. I'm very mad at myself. I ate lowcarb yesterday but not 100% on plan. I had a GT Kombucha before yoga, and I grilled burgers for dinner and had cheese and a little mayo and homemade ketchup on them. Also had a little bit of Bubbie's sauerkraut. I guess I was craving probiotics yesterday. Today I've only had my black coffee.

My inlaws are here visiting, and this morning they asked if they could take me out to dinner tonight for a belated birthday celebration. Guess where they wanted to take me? PF CHANGS, my nemesis. I suggested Carrabba's or a seafood place. I am probably not going to stick with Stillman's tonight at the restaurant, but I will stick to 100% Atkins and try to keep the fat lower as well.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! How is the week already half over???
Old 04-20-2011, 08:37 AM   #1047
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Good morning everyone!!! I wasn't able to stick with Stillman's strict yesterday -- it's so hard to stay away from cheese!! -- but I'm down 2.2 pounds from yesterday morning.

Mon-225; Tues-226.8; Wed-224.6

Tues food:
Snack - 3 sm slim jims. Just wasn't hungry
Dinner - Philly Steak omelet w/salsa (went out for dinner)
snack - 2 mozz cheese sticks and 4 sm slim jims
water -- 88 ounces plus tea and diet soda

Feel pretty good this morning. Going to be running all day, so I'm not sure what I'll make for dinner tonight. Maybe breakfast. It's the easiest. Or maybe pasta for my family and something else for me.

Have a great day!

Toodles!
Lenise
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #1048
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Forgot to say that I ordered the QWL book and cookbook. I should get them both by tomorrow!! Can't wait! I owned the book years ago, but I've never seen the cookbook.

Lenise
Old 04-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #1049
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

QWL cookbook.........you so must share when you get it!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #1050
Senior LCF Member

Hmm a cookbook? I think I may order this book too

I have the original QWL book but it seems like half the books talks about the stay slim plan, which is great for later on down the road, but now I need the QWL recipes!

I am going to amazon and ordering it right now.

I am getting excited about recipes! Stillmans is truly changing my whole outlook on food.

I have friends on calorie count diets right now and they are killing themselves in the gym every day, and watching me disappear and they are confused, and I am saying to them, you dont have to work so dang hard, just join me! they try, but they never last. Silly gals.. Its ok some times a person just has to learn the hard way.
Closed Thread