Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #931
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: milo_juniper
Stats: 150's/117g (5'3")
WOE: Stillman's for now
Hello ladies! I'm still over here, Stillman's-ing away. Since I'm not weighing regularly, I don't know if I lost weight, but I'm pretty sure I am since my clothes are a little looser. I haven't noticed a change in my body yet, and I'm anxiously awaiting that.

I'm still loving the results from drinking lots of water. I haven't had the urge to binge or eat off plan yet! Even if I lose no weight, that in itself is a major victory for me.

I've noticed that the stricter I am with my eating, the easier Stillman's gets. I can even eat canned tuna and ground turkey with no condiments! Although, I must confess that it's been unusually cold & rainy lately. Cold & rainy makes me want hot coffee, not iced coffee...so I've been drinking coffee with Splenda and skim milk.

Congrats on everyone's losses!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 02:41 AM   #932
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
Today I went to olive garden. I had the 2 plates of salad that they usually bring but minus the dressing and crutons. I also had their salmon with broccoli. I feel super skinny today. I opened my eating window early today so I could not weigh myself. I'm hoping to be 212 tommorrow! Please please!!!

Yay to no cheat
Sounds delicious!!! bring on 212!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:45 AM   #933
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_juniper View Post
Hello ladies! I'm still over here, Stillman's-ing away. Since I'm not weighing regularly, I don't know if I lost weight, but I'm pretty sure I am since my clothes are a little looser. I haven't noticed a change in my body yet, and I'm anxiously awaiting that.

I'm still loving the results from drinking lots of water. I haven't had the urge to binge or eat off plan yet! Even if I lose no weight, that in itself is a major victory for me.

I've noticed that the stricter I am with my eating, the easier Stillman's gets. I can even eat canned tuna and ground turkey with no condiments! Although, I must confess that it's been unusually cold & rainy lately. Cold & rainy makes me want hot coffee, not iced coffee...so I've been drinking coffee with Splenda and skim milk.

Congrats on everyone's losses!
Yay on being on plan!! And yup the blandness of QWL makes it easier not to cheat after a while! And respect on tbe dry tuna!! I still can't do that!!
You'll get a nice surprise when you weigh!!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:49 AM   #934
Big Yapper!!!!

Gotta get my lazy self up and out of bed!! I got breakfast in bed! Yay! A boiled egg and some yoghurt with berries! And God love him you should have seen his proud face, that he had got the right yoghurt, plain, low fat and non-sweetened!! Gorgeous weather-yay!! Oh peeps, I looooove being at home!!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:28 AM   #935
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Today I went to olive garden. I had the 2 plates of salad that they usually bring but minus the dressing and crutons. I also had their salmon with broccoli. I feel super skinny today. I opened my eating window early today so I could not weigh myself. I'm hoping to be 212 tommorrow! Please please!!!

Yay to no cheat
Great job! Cant wait to hear your results!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:31 AM   #936
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_juniper View Post
This is huge! I am so happy that you found your remedy!! and congrats on the baggy clothes! Im sure you will begin to feel the loss very soon!! if not today!!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:32 AM   #937
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Gotta get my lazy self up and out of bed!! I got breakfast in bed! Yay! A boiled egg and some yoghurt with berries! And God love him you should have seen his proud face, that he had got the right yoghurt, plain, low fat and non-sweetened!! Gorgeous weather-yay!! Oh peeps, I looooove being at home!!
what a great guy!!! any chance you will try to get a job in your area?? The traveling must be soooo tough.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:38 AM   #938
Blabbermouth!!!

Scale was the same today- 128.

2 pounds of turkey consumed yesterday, and poof! It disappeared!

Almost had some wine last night, but thought of you girls and decided against it. New rule for me is only have a drink if Im out and there's dancing involved! (Which wont be until next week.) Wish me luck that I can make it!! I'd really like to lose 3 this week!
Old 04-17-2011, 06:29 AM   #939
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Butterflymama
Stats: 196/185.5/135
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: 01/22/12, restart yet again
Morning, ladies! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I had a great day. I allowed myself to relax with my diet a little, but I did not go hog wild. I had some roasted red pepper hummus with turkey slices for lunch, and that was a huge treat. I love hummus and miss it a lot. I avoided the pita chips, which are my favorite. Dinner was shrimp, grilled fish, some sugar snap peas, and a few carrots. I kept my protein portions bigger and kept the veggie portions small. For dessert, I made an amazing chocolate peanut butter silk pie from the Healthy Indulgences blog, using erythritol, stevia, and just a tiny bit of honey in the crust. I did end up eating more of the pie later in the night, so I did overdo it on that, but I don't feel horrible today like I would have if I had gone totally off plan! I'm going to have a strict Atkin's day today, then back to Stillman's tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:28 AM   #940
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:

Yay to no cheat
go girl! How did you get the salad at OG without dressing???????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
He's training up well! How sweet. Enjoy home!

lazy Sunday today. Yesterday was awful, barely 40F and windy, then rain sleet and even some snow. The Holly King is very reluctant to leave this year. Breaks of sun and still windy and chilly. Seriously, the wind was roaring last night, I was waiting for the roof to rip off the house and fly away.....it sounded like jet planes flying about.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:39 AM   #941
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
Morning, ladies! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I had a great day. I allowed myself to relax with my diet a little, but I did not go hog wild. I had some roasted red pepper hummus with turkey slices for lunch, and that was a huge treat. I love hummus and miss it a lot. I avoided the pita chips, which are my favorite. Dinner was shrimp, grilled fish, some sugar snap peas, and a few carrots. I kept my protein portions bigger and kept the veggie portions small. For dessert, I made an amazing chocolate peanut butter silk pie from the Healthy Indulgences blog, using erythritol, stevia, and just a tiny bit of honey in the crust. I did end up eating more of the pie later in the night, so I did overdo it on that, but I don't feel horrible today like I would have if I had gone totally off plan! I'm going to have a strict Atkin's day today, then back to Stillman's tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
XLNT plan sounds lovely! Glad you had a great day. I miss hummus, too but can't go back there; maybe someday. Wrapped in turkey slices it sounds divine!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:39 AM   #942
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
I think you did a heck of a job BFmama!!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:39 AM   #943
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

anyone have ideas on what to do with a crapload of mushrooms??
Old 04-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #944
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
lazy Sunday today. Yesterday was awful, barely 40F and windy, then rain sleet and even some snow. The Holly King is very reluctant to leave this year. Breaks of sun and still windy and chilly. Seriously, the wind was roaring last night, I was waiting for the roof to rip off the house and fly away.....it sounded like jet planes flying about.
enjoy your quiet day CC! You're right! Yesterday was awful!!! Hurry up spring!!! Hurry UP!!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #945
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
anyone have ideas on what to do with a crapload of mushrooms??
no idea, and to be honest, I was always the one to eat the stuffing and leave the shroom.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #946
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm looking at other stuffed shroom recipes using cream cheese or a spinach and artichoke creamy filling...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

yah yesterday sucked weather wise and today not much better except no precipitation. Watching these landscape shows makes it rough, want to get outside!
Old 04-17-2011, 08:30 AM   #947
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm looking at other stuffed shroom recipes using cream cheese or a spinach and artichoke creamy filling...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

yah yesterday sucked weather wise and today not much better except no precipitation. Watching these landscape shows makes it rough, want to get outside!
I love filling! mmmmm

I feel like my yard was already set this time last year. My flowers, my tomato and pepper plants... even though they are just there for fun cause Im not eatin em!
Old 04-17-2011, 08:47 AM   #948
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Morning all, it is a sunny warm day here and spring flowers are blooming. With my cheat I only gained 1.2 and that is not so bad considering the cheat! I'm going to have a salad today and then in the morning it's back to strict stills for me. I'm even going to try not to have cream in my coffee.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:52 AM   #949
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

morning Coco! Flowers........my lilies are just peeping above the soil here.

Yep, same here Al, had veggie plants more for entertainment. I always have a great herb garden tho. Easy, oregano, sage, mint, chives and rosemary come back every year, all I have to do is cut away the dead growth from last year's plant. And we have wild thyme that grows in huge patches in the yard.....smells great when you mow.

My Moms the garden ****, it's all she does when she comes up.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #950
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Scale was the same today- 128.

2 pounds of turkey consumed yesterday, and poof! It disappeared!

Almost had some wine last night, but thought of you girls and decided against it. New rule for me is only have a drink if Im out and there's dancing involved! (Which wont be until next week.) Wish me luck that I can make it!! I'd really like to lose 3 this week!
Ohh ok you've got me back on turkey again

I've Been on a seafood kick, I think this week may be a deer and turkey week
I need to shake up the scale
Back when I first began I ate turkey a lot , I'm not a fan of beef or steak or pork
But I love seafood, turkey and chicken and of course, deer!

I have a new motivation , one of the girls coming to the LA beach trip has lost some weight and made a joke that she should be the best looking girl on the beach
Oh no, not on my weekend !
Now I'm on a mission to lose 5 by April 30
It's on !!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #951
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Bphotomama3
Stats: 217/215/160
Start Date: April 17, 2011
Hello Again!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for a few months, things have been rough and well I went crazy with eating Now I am really upset that I allowed myself to gain this weight back. You girls are the only ones I feel comfortable admitting this to! I love how encouraging you all are! I have missed you!! Ok so now is the time for me to take action and get back on that stillman wagon!! I want to see ONERLAND again!!
HELP me girls!!
Glad to be back fighting this weight war with you all!! HUGS!!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #952
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
morning Coco! Flowers........my lilies are just peeping above the soil here.

Yep, same here Al, had veggie plants more for entertainment. I always have a great herb garden tho. Easy, oregano, sage, mint, chives and rosemary come back every year, all I have to do is cut away the dead growth from last year's plant. And we have wild thyme that grows in huge patches in the yard.....smells great when you mow.

My Moms the garden ****, it's all she does when she comes up.
I do herbs too!! I'm so dumb. I have been replanting them every year in pots on my deck. Didnt even realize they could come back! Im really new to this outdoorsy stuff . heheh
Old 04-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #953
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Morning all, it is a sunny warm day here and spring flowers are blooming. With my cheat I only gained 1.2 and that is not so bad considering the cheat! I'm going to have a salad today and then in the morning it's back to strict stills for me. I'm even going to try not to have cream in my coffee.
Make a pot of coffee now and stick it in the fridge for tomorrows new adventure! So jealous of your bloomin flowers!!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #954
Junior LCF Member

Question??

Ok so I got a part time night job to help with our financial situation... Well I will sometimes have to take a 30 minute lunch...
Any suggestions on what I can either buy there (I work in a grocery store)
or should I bring in a tupperware of something and just heat it up? We do have a fridge and microwave in the breakroom! Do you think bringing it would be the better decision?
Any suggestion on what I could make and then reheat??

Thanks for your help!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #955
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I have a new motivation , one of the girls coming to the LA beach trip has lost some weight and made a joke that she should be the best looking girl on the beach
Oh no, not on my weekend !
Now I'm on a mission to lose 5 by April 30
It's on !!
OH no she didnt!!! Obviously she doesnt know who shes messin with!! You girls seem like a lot of fun though! Its gonna be a blast!!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:17 AM   #956
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bphotomama3 View Post
Hey Everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for a few months, things have been rough and well I went crazy with eating Now I am really upset that I allowed myself to gain this weight back. You girls are the only ones I feel comfortable admitting this to! I love how encouraging you all are! I have missed you!! Ok so now is the time for me to take action and get back on that stillman wagon!! I want to see ONERLAND again!!
HELP me girls!!
HEY there! We were wondering where you went! Now is the perfect time to start. We have so many great additions to our group and we will all get there together!!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:21 AM   #957
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
HEY there! We were wondering where you went! Now is the perfect time to start. We have so many great additions to our group and we will all get there together!!
AAWWW Thank you!!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #958
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Ok so I got a part time night job to help with our financial situation... Well I will sometimes have to take a 30 minute lunch...
Any suggestions on what I can either buy there (I work in a grocery store)
or should I bring in a tupperware of something and just heat it up? We do have a fridge and microwave in the breakroom! Do you think bringing it would be the better decision?
Any suggestion on what I could make and then reheat??

Thanks for your help!
Oh I love these questions cause they let me talk about our favorite subject. TUNA!! You can buy it or bring it! Another Win/Win situation.

Any other type of meat/egg choice, and I would bring my own. Having that breakroom is a plus. You can bring your hard boiled eggs, you can reheat your chicken, you can have it all any way you like!

I actually love my leftover meat cold.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #959
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
HELP me girls!!
Yeah! Let's get it !
Old 04-17-2011, 09:26 AM   #960
Blabbermouth!!!

and if your really desparate for something yummy, you may even hit up one of those rotisserie chickens if they carry the natural kind...

I just pictured myself tearing into one of those with my hands in the breakroom...hmmmm..maybe not such a good idea for you, at the job you just started. lol
Closed Thread