Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #901
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Pysch-whyyyyy did you bring up the Nutella balls!!!!!! Nope, haven't had any--and don't intend to!!
Go YOU!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #902
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
Heck yeah !

Great progress

I do want a biscuit Right now but I'm just tired and need to go nap
Let the feeling pass
You got it! Meat dreams girlie!
Old 04-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #903
Blabbermouth!!!

So Britney is coming to NJ and NY....thats what I want for my bday even if I have to treat myself!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #904
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Heck yeah !

Great progress

I do want a biscuit Right now but I'm just tired and need to go nap
Let the feeling pass
Me too! My better half is just dunking chocolate hobnobs into his tea!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #905
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
So Britney is coming to NJ and NY....thats what I want for my bday even if I have to treat myself!
Coool! I wouldn't ever go to a Brit concert tho, heard too many stories of lip syncing and crap dancing. Lady Gaga tho deffy!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #906
Big Yapper!!!!

I agree with Al about adding--I think you can add fat or veg---definitely not both. I just don't really like fattier meats, veggies, I do like!! And they don't give me cravings. The next things I add are lf cheeses and lf plain yoghurt and berries. I just feel they give me more energy if I need it. You definitely can't add both though(carbs and fat). And as I say I gain with fatty meats, I think probably cos then my cals are too high. I really have to keep my cals incredibly low-it kinda sucks!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 04-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #907
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Coool! I wouldn't ever go to a Brit concert tho, heard too many stories of lip syncing and crap dancing. Lady Gaga tho deffy!
As much as I loooooooove Gaga, Britney is it!!! well.. lets take it back a little more.. Madonna was my !!

Poor Britney, always gettin a bad rep...

I'd also love to catch Katy Perry's tour too.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #908
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
GT, Malt O Meal is like Cream of Wheat or a product called Wheatena(I've seen this is on the east Coast)...It is kinda like eating Oatmeal with all the different things you put in it to enhance the flavor..How do I describe GrapeNuts? It is a brain cereal whose grains are hard, crunchy and look like little dk. Brown pebbles..It is great with milk. Well, I think it is...

Thanks Al for the insight....I was at the grocery store last week and I haven't eaten cheese for a long time and I love to look at the variety..I saw one that I hadn't seen before that is white with 2gms of fat and 0 carbs and made with skim milk..I got it and tried some yesterday and voila..Perhaps it is the extra fat....I put it up in the freezer for special occasions and it is likely not to get eaten if it is frozen (if you know what I mean)...I thought to up the fat content sometimes, because I want that satisfaction...I would love to have a ribeye, but I purchased a few tenderloins the other day..I'll probably have those later in the week.

Since I am missing jalapenos and I don't eat tabasco, I have been using jalapeno powder in all the ground turkey...Delicious!!!

And Al, you are losing the weight gradually, but faster than a lot of people on other lifestyles..You are doing remarkably and should be proud of your accomplishments to date I know I am proud of you as others here are, too...
Old 04-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #909
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and did I mention Nicki Minaj is opening??? AWESOME!!! That was the kicker that made it OK for me to travel to Jersey.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #910
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Amélie
Weight is stayng the same
Old 04-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #911
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
So today I almost cheated at Jason's Deli. I had to meet my mom and pick up my daughter, and they got lunch. I came very close to getting a salad or the amazing salad bar, but I resisted. Ugh. LOVE Jason's Deli! It is really funny that we now "cheat" with things like fruit, oatmeal, or salad. That's a good sign, right? Now I'm starving, so I need to go eat something Stillman-friendly. Oh, and my weight didn't change since yesterday, so at least the yogurt didn't cause a gain. I'm at 186. I'm hoping to get into the 170s by May. Have a great Friday, everyone!

BTW, how do you quote multiple people? I'd like to reply to things, but when I hit quote, it only lets me quote one person.
mama, hit the multi quote button, it will glow orange.
Hit it on as many quotes you want to respond to.
You can multi to the bottom of one page and then go to the next page and hit all you want.
When you are ready to respond to alll of the quotes, scroll all the way to the bottom of the current page you are on and hit the post reply button on the left side.
A reply to thread text box will appear.
You have to carefully post your replies after the end of each person's post. Their post will end in [/QUOTE]
If you are a huge multi quoter you have to remember you are limited to thirty smileys and 1300 characters per page, so you may have to edit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
Congrats to everyone that is doing so well. I have been incredibly stressed at home and at work so, since I am not the person who quits eating I crave anything and everything. Wish I wasn't that way. I am trying to work out my issues with food lately and really need to realize that I can't eat like I'm a teenager anymore. At least I have been working out so that I am not totally destroying my progress. I will try and check-in tomorrow with my gain for the week
handle stress like a dog, pee on it and walk away seriously, hope it woorks out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymama View Post
Good morning! I hope everyone is having a fabulous, relaxing weekend. I'm taking the day off of Stillman's for my birthday. Started off the day with 2 cups of coffee with, GASP, 1/2 & 1/2! I might even have eggs cooked in butter for breakfast. Definitely keeping it lowcarb, but I want to enjoy myself today and not freak out over having a salad or some veggies. The scale has been stuck for a few days anyway, so I'm thinking a day off might even help me start losing again when I get back to Stillman's. Hoping that the Atkins day doesn't make me GAIN, but boy, I'm looking forward to some fiber and fat. Have a great Saturday, everyone!
enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Hello to all you stillies,
Here I am with my knees schuffed up and my nose bleeding because I fell off the stills waggin. I ate carbs. I'm so ashamed and really mad at myself. I am going to have some veggies this weekend and them start back up on Monday.
nah, it's just a scratch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Glad to hear about all the losses...

Firstly, ICDI, your shish kabobs look incrdible! I can invision a nice mustard based worchester sauce to accompany them..Delicious and a great idea for the foreman grill...I'm hoping you see less than 213!

AkaGal-I just read your request..Sorry so late, but I make my egg drop soup similar to Mar but without the dairy and I use chicken breast, canned crab meat or shrimp...I add a dash of pepper, onion/garlic powder...Nice refreshing and filling without lots of calories and of course lean..Glad to hear that your night was great..I guess you could have drank anything that is a liquor (without carbs)..Our resident cavewoman drinks wine on occasion without it affecting her downward trend..I don't consume -OH, but those are some suggestions...

I guess you are getting your gobble on Al..I'm having ground turkey as well all weekend..I started with 2 boiled eggs with mustard and garlic powder this am..You are doing excellent..You are at the range I want to maintain at 128-132..That would make me very happy...You are doing fantastic!!!

I hope you have a great and relaxing weekend with you family GT...If you eat a nutella dough ball, remember me...

Happy Birthday BFM! Enjoy your day..Remember LIFE happens and don't be ashamed at having a good time on your special day...I had Indian food on mine last October and didn't think anything of it since I had been doing so well on Atkins at the time..I didn't even gain any weight so enjoy YOU and celebrate YOU!!!

Mar/GT and AkaGal I love oatmeal, but I haven't eaten any since the end of 2009..But one thing I love more than oatmeal is Malt-O-Meal..I love that with butter, a little cinnamon, milk and sugar..I use to love love love that combination..That and Grape Nuts with milk are my favorite breakfast or anytime foods..Fortunately, I haven't eaten any in soooo long.....Malt O Meal sounds so yummy at the moment..I'll enjoy my ground turkey and imagine malt o meal...

CoCo the most important thing is that you have caught yourself and recognize what you should do and you are going to implement a plan to move forward...Jump back on the wagon and apply some bandages to your wounds...Use a little antibiotic cream and you will be ok...Cat, you can do it to...It's good that you are working out your issues...We all have them or else we wouldn't be here...

.I ate some no carb 2g fat mexican cheese that I found two days ago...It stopped my wobbly 146/145 and landed me at 145 on the nail...I hope you all have a good losing weekend..Take care..
Quote:
Hey all!!

I just has canned crab meat for the first time

Yum yum !

I'm going to find recipes for crab meat
Love it but it's expensive , oh well I'm buying it

I went out last night to the party and didn't drink , I feel good that I didn't because I still have a long way to go! It was tough because we were in VIP with open bar! The waitress brought me diet cherry Coke in a high ball glass so I could fake the funk :$

My fiancé said I'm looking thin and shouldn't lose anymore and I told him I'm not at the goal. He knows that!!!
LMAO complaining about costly crabmeat........are you wearing the Laboutins while doing so?
Quote:
Im gonna have to get me some crab too! Steak and crab. Thats what I want!

Tanya, WTG on avoiding the drinks. I dont know how you did it!! Seriously, open bar!! But I especially like that you set out with a goal and didnt let anything get in your way!! YOU ROCK!

One thing to remember about Stillmans and spirits : 2 drinks equals 4 cause we have nothing in us to soak it up! I love being a cheap date.
cheap date concert tix aren't cheap!
Quote:
Ok peeps, enough with the foood that I don't have!!!! What are grapenuts??
from the site-
Post Grape-Nuts is a 100% natural cereal made from natural whole-grain wheat with barley. Delicious whole-grain foods like Post Grape-Nuts (with 52g whole grain per serving)* provide naturally-occurring fiber (7g per serving) and nutrients that you need every day. But what truly makes this cereal unique? It's the naturally-sweet, unique crunch baked into each and every one of those tiny nuggets!

they are about the size of a pencil reaser. Typical sweetened cereal. The chunks are so small it turns to mush pretty fast. I'd sooner feed it to the horses, blech!

Quote:
Went shopping-bought size 2 tshirts---sooooo happy!!! And I've been completely on plan and have no desire to cheat whatsoever!!? Yay!!
the invisible woman I know it makes you happy so woot woot!
Quote:
Me too! My better half is just dunking chocolate hobnobs into his tea!
hobnobs? You dunked his junk in chocolate and he's squatting on the table over his tea?
Old 04-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #912
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
GT, Malt O Meal is like Cream of Wheat or a product called Wheatena(I've seen this is on the east Coast)...It is kinda like eating Oatmeal with all the different things you put in it to enhance the flavor..How do I describe GrapeNuts? It is a brain cereal whose grains are hard, crunchy and look like little dk. Brown pebbles..It is great with milk. Well, I think it is...

Thanks Al for the insight....I was at the grocery store last week and I haven't eaten cheese for a long time and I love to look at the variety..I saw one that I hadn't seen before that is white with 2gms of fat and 0 carbs and made with skim milk..I got it and tried some yesterday and voila..Perhaps it is the extra fat....I put it up in the freezer for special occasions and it is likely not to get eaten if it is frozen (if you know what I mean)...I thought to up the fat content sometimes, because I want that satisfaction...I would love to have a ribeye, but I purchased a few tenderloins the other day..I'll probably have those later in the week.

Since I am missing jalapenos and I don't eat tabasco, I have been using jalapeno powder in all the ground turkey...Delicious!!!

And Al, you are losing the weight gradually, but faster than a lot of people on other lifestyles..You are doing remarkably and should be proud of your accomplishments to date I know I am proud of you as others here are, too...
Brown Pebbles! Yup! thats Grapenuts alright!!

I love Jalepeno Cheddar cheese!! and its actually a good one for me cause i only need a slice!! I think you mentioned the jalepeno powder before. Very cool, but i havent seen it. I'm stuck with cayenne and chipotle, but the jalepeno must be like a softer zing! Pow to the tastebuds but not too much. YUM!

Thank you so much for your encouragement and compliments!! :blush: I still owe it you guys for keeping me in line!!!! I strayed off path for a while there, but Im finally getting back to myself!!

I may have to order me some of that powder!! Is it green? Thats probably a dumb question...
Old 04-16-2011, 04:39 PM   #913
Blabbermouth!!!

OMGosh. I have a wide screen flat panel at work, and I refreshed and was overpowered by GRAPENUTS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Old 04-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #914
Blabbermouth!!!

damn that rasberry in the front looks good. LOL
Old 04-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #915
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
hobnobs? You dunked his junk in chocolate and he's squatting on the table over his tea?
If I was drinkin tea right now, Id be spittin it out!

oh my...wiping the tear from my eye..
Old 04-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #916
Blabbermouth!!!

multi-quoting is too much editing for me. but Im sure its pretty annoying how I respond separately and take up the whole page! CCs the queen of multi-quote, among many other things!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #917
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
Weight is stayng the same
dont be sad. it didnt go up!!!

sending whooshes your way!!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:47 PM   #918
Blabbermouth!!!

mmmmm nutella dipped hobnobs...

The original tagline of the HobNob was "one nibble and you're nobbled"

Last edited by aleriaaa; 04-16-2011 at 04:48 PM..
Old 04-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #919
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OMGosh. I have a wide screen flat panel at work, and I refreshed and was overpowered by GRAPENUTS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
it took up my whole screen!!!!

They def sound like something I would like!!!! They're like Crunchy Oats here---yuuuuuuuummmmm!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:51 PM   #920
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

i spluttered over the screen!!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:51 PM   #921
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
damn that rasberry in the front looks good. LOL
I know!!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:52 PM   #922
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
If I was drinkin tea right now, Id be spittin it out!

oh my...wiping the tear from my eye..
i'm still chuckling!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #923
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
mmmmm nutella dipped hobnobs...

The original tagline of the HobNob was "one nibble and you're nobbled"
Oh God-------STOP!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #924
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Amélie
Quote:
dont be sad. it didnt go up!!!

sending whooshes your way!!
Thank you! Did have a bit of cheat yesterday but not really killing myself over it. Today is a new day.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #925
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Oh God-------STOP!!!!!!!!!
Iknow. Its too much!!! But thanks for the laughs!!! Im headed home now for some more turkey!!! BBL
Old 04-16-2011, 05:15 PM   #926
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
i spluttered over the screen!!
lOL I as wondering if you would know what I meant by his junk......now we know it's a universal term.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #927
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

well, the movies in.........tonight's feature is Patriot Games with Harrison Ford.

Have a lovely evening mates!
Old 04-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #928
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
Thank you! Did have a bit of cheat yesterday but not really killing myself over it. Today is a new day.
Exactely!
Old 04-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #929
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Iknow. Its too much!!! But thanks for the laughs!!! Im headed home now for some more turkey!!! BBL
Enjoy!! Going to bed! I too shall enjoy!
Old 04-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #930
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/230.2/150 Female 5’ 7'
Today I went to olive garden. I had the 2 plates of salad that they usually bring but minus the dressing and crutons. I also had their salmon with broccoli. I feel super skinny today. I opened my eating window early today so I could not weigh myself. I'm hoping to be 212 tommorrow! Please please!!!

Yay to no cheat
Closed Thread