Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #61
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Psych-couldn't agree more with the lifestyle change! And the clean and lean eating! That will be my maintenance! I'm gonna do mote like Ithink it's Stillmans 14day plan-so protein and veg(what I eat now) -lc fruits and lf natural yoghurt, some lf cheeses, and some oatbran, sometimes. For me it will always be low-fat as well as low-carb. I still can't wrap my head around Atkins being healthy. I know, i know everyone else does!!!
I think that and lots of exercise will be the key to maintaining. That and of course ther'll be cheats! I don't want the yo-yo dieting either!
Having said all that about what foods I'll introduce, i feel best and most in control when I have as little food choices as possible-so in reality maintenance will prob be protein, as in fish, meat and eggs and veg! Even dairy can be a slippery slope to carbdom for me!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/230.2/150 Female 5’ 7'
I had dream that I weighed 111 lol. The lowest amount for my height would be 115 I believe. People dream about food and I dream about weight loss! Haha
Old 04-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #63
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Psychdoc-What a great post. You are such a wonderful addition to our little group! thank you! You've got the right idea. You have worked way to hard and have come so far. I know you wont let anything get in your way of reaching your goal!! You are soooo close!!

What were you doing before Stillmans? Was it Induction levels, or were you climbing the ladder? I never did that. During my atkins run I just stuck with induction.

Last edited by aleriaaa; 04-03-2011 at 01:05 PM..
Old 04-03-2011, 01:05 PM   #64
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
I had dream that I weighed 111 lol. The lowest amount for my height would be 115 I believe. People dream about food and I dream about weight loss! Haha
COOL!!! I bet it felt great!! You will reach your goal ICDI!!! and it wont be just a dream anymore!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #65
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
i feel best and most in control when I have as little food choices as possible-
me too.

My problem still is portion control. I think I can do just meat and veggies as long as the combination lets me eat as much as I want. I know just meat lets me eat as much as I want. Cant wait to test it out though. Until I see 115 on the scale again, no veggie shall pass these lips!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

I was on south beach diet before pregnancy but after that I couldn't take all the vegetables so it was Stillmans after that. My daughter is 4 years old now though haha. I lost 1 pound a wewk on south beach diet. lI lOst weight fast on Stillmans so that's why I keep coming back. Maybe after I lose all the weight I will go to south beach for maintaince.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #67
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I was on south beach diet before pregnancy but after that I couldn't take all the vegetables so it was Stillmans after that. My daughter is 4 years old now though haha. I lost 1 pound a wewk on south beach diet. lI lOst weight fast on Stillmans so that's why I keep coming back. Maybe after I lose all the weight I will go to south beach for maintaince.
South Beach is one I havent tried, but a few people here thought it would be great for maintenance.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #68
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
What a brilliant dream!! isn't there something like that in The Secret-what you dream about becomes reality!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #69
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
me too.

My problem still is portion control. I think I can do just meat and veggies as long as the combination lets me eat as much as I want. I know just meat lets me eat as much as I want. Cant wait to test it out though. Until I see 115 on the scale again, no veggie shall pass these lips!
For proteins and veg i have portion control. Even bread or chips or fries or pizza! But chocolate or cookies none whatsoever! I could eat 200 or 300 grms no bother. That's why it just can't feature in my future!. And the strangest thing is now with yoghurt I don't have much control!
No the moer i think about it-it's meat, fish and veggies for life!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #70
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
1lb a week? Eek. I would have thought it was faster than that!!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #71
Senior LCF Member

You could lose 2lbs a week but you have to excersice everyday I think.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Al- I started Induction Jan 2010 and continued for about 3 months..I lost about 10-12 lbs per month and then I started eating nuts and other things like berries..Those extra items are as far as I would go in adding things to my diet on Atkins because I was afraid I would start to gain..I got to about the end of May and hit a plateau..I then incorporated jogging into my routine and lost the rest up to 160 by the end of October..I kind of hovered there and then I got into the mind frame that I wanted to finish losing..I know that it would be difficult during the holidays so I challenged myself to maintain 160 through the months of Nov,Dec and January..I then started to research other plans similar to Atkins, but with quicker results that wouldn't throw me off of my Atkin's plan. Stillman's was the closest, but I researched about the plan, the Dr and any side affects that I could have as a result..I 'lurked' around the blog and started Stillman's in the middle of March and waited to respond here until I saw results for myself...Voila, I responded and I am pleased with results thus far, I just want the rest off and reach my goal, but I have to remind myself that it didn't take a year and more change to put it on and it will take some time to get it off..I just must be patient and stick to plan..I hope that answers your question..
GT/Al- I completely understand with portion control..My thing was chips..I LOVED chips..But I don't eat them any more..Sometimes I have a craving for cheetos or fritos..When this happens, I go to a large grocery store and walk up the chip ailes and remind myself why me and Chester don't get along any more..We can never be friends again until I can control myself..I was on Atkins before and because of that my portions became less and less..My stomach could not take all the food abymore..Natural reduction..On Stillman's it is rather difficult for me to consume as much meat even though I love it..But reading everyone's posts, I'm trying to consume more, I just ate two boiled eggs with mustard and pepper..I'm trying..But I think I'll be able to continue to control my issues this way..Try it GT...If you can be around the food and be in control of yourself, it will stay right there..
ICDI-I use to dream about cheetos, but now not so much really..Those food dreams come and go..At the moment I am wondering why frosting is on my mind..I am not a frosting person..Never was one..
GT-I also agree with the restrictive nature of Stillman's..Very deliberate and easy to manage your food choices with a limit..

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 04-03-2011 at 03:14 PM..
Old 04-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
Starting Stillman tomorrow.
do it, you will never regret it, it sooooo works!
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Just a quick post to let you know I am still alive. Thanks for your support guys. CC, I did the paper thing...in fact I am no stranger to this sort of stuff. I used to do it for many years, until yours truly came on the scene. Anyway, I will fill you in with the happenings later (I still don't have the results from Histology (so hoping that means it can't be serious) but the surgeons did find some problems that can be sorted Real bad luck but on the day of the test I pulled my back (old problem) by the following day I could not move and up until yesterday I have been on 40 to 50mg of valium in one hit and really strong opiates...so it's been an odd time. I am still in pain and have not regained full feeling in three of my toes on my left foot but I am getting there. You will be happy to know that I did clean QWL yesterday and it will be the same today>>>the sun coming out has kicked my butt into gear. Hope everyone is doing well...I need to catch up on all the posts. Big hugs everyone.
Makeme
ah, good to know you don't think I'm a lunatic! Another happy pagan!
oh you poor kid, get thee to a chiropractor! Do they have them there or is that just another American thing of voodoo?
Try the bourbon cure, valium eek!
[quote=aleriaaa;14528088]Good Morning my fellow meat eaters!!!

Welcome Amelie!! You are gonna love it here. Which plan did you decide on? Fill us in!

CC- How did I know you were out shopping all day.
QUOTE]
you knew! It's the closest thing I'll ever get to organized religion.
Quote:
.....I ate my little hiney off last night. Told ya the meat just disappears!! *poof*

Which brings me to the topic of maintenace. I have another take on it. When I first did Stillmans and lost 76 pounds, I was already accustomed to eating only meat by the time I hit goal. I was able to maintain my weight eating as much fatty meat as I wanted (like chicken thighs or ribeyes) and if I felt like dropping a pound or two I would have a lean day (like tuna, chicken breast) and immediately go back to losing. I felt so good on the fatty meat days,and it was so satisfying that I got to the point where i really thought I could/should be a zero carber for life.

There is no thought involved in eating meat. Buy it, cook it, eat it til your hearts content. There is no guilt. There are no repercussions.

And it tastes so darn GOOD!! Im rambling on because I know some of us may be at a point where we're frustrated with the scale, or missing other foods, but if we continue on this path, I can bet that 95% of us will eventually embrace it, definitely benefit from it, and hopefully be totally at peace.

Most will think Im crazy, but some may understand what Im talking about and how I felt/feel. My attitude has already did a 360, after just a few weeks.

Im still open to other maintenace ideas, when the time comes and if I have a buddy to maintain with, but I found something that works for me, so Im thinking right now, why change it? Im also thinking...if I eat that carrot Im thinking about, it may be the start of another terrible landslide... been there before and I sure hope it doesnt happen again!

phew..fingers are tired..
spoken like a true cavegirl. think the paleo diet, I think that may be something you could be into.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I am slowly but surely adjusting , I'm eating more food yet still losing .. As long as I follow the plan and I'm not working out and still losing . I'm still try to wrap my head around it because I've been an athlete All my life yet still struggled with weight loss
I think I want to do this forever

Went to a party last night and I was anxious about what I would do
I followed the advice in Stillmans book and I simply called the host and told her I was on a special diet and she said she would have plenty of items I could eat plus diet sodas

It turned out fine. I had a turkey burger and a deer meat burger with spices and no bun of course
Plus I just kept a diet soda in my hand all night while everyone else had wine and beer or a nice vodka cocktail
It was tough , to be honest

Im glad I stuck through, this morning I was down another pound !

I feel like by next week my wedding dress will not only fit but maybe be too loose

4 lbs in 4 days ... Good God

Thanks to everyone for your advice , ESP Aleriaaaaaaaaa !!!

I'm about to make this quiche with chicken , I need a break from turkey today

April is gonna be do or die month !!!

Engagement photos on april 18... Wonder if I can drop 10 by then ???
woohoo, WTG! And so smart to call ahead!
Quote:
GT- Im selfish and like it when you're back in Germany. You have more time for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
I read up on deer meat ( venison) and apparently it's ridiculously lean plus naturally very full of flavor
I loved it Last night. So filling and tasty.. The host gave me some ground up so I could eat it on my diet
Such nice people

I'm tired today and grouchy , trying to just rest and push past

Congratulations to all on their long term Stillman success , this is a beast !
mmmmmmm venison.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Good Morning Everyone..
I love hearing wonderful success stories on this journey..I too live vicariously through your loses and it is exciting...Anyway, I don't think I'm eating enough..According to what you all eat, I eat much less and I think I need to up my meat..I've eaten a portion of salmon this morning..I think I'll have to grill up some chicken breast or something...I saw another flicker of 149 again today, but I will not accept it until it is solid...I certainly won't give up and I think these last three days of salmon and ground turkey should yield results soon..I also started a mutivit which I never took on Atkins, but I think it is necessary for this...Take care ladies and gentlemen(?) And have a wonderful day...
yay 149!
Quote:
I was thinking that too-the oposite way-that i eas selfish for not checking in when i was at home.:blush: i was thinking of you guys. Next time I'll bring the iPad home. It's justso annoying having to start up the computer! I told you guys i was lazy!!!
I especially wished I'd had it in Stuttgart airport-confession time! It was the first flight from there to Dublin (used to have to go to Franfurt which is nearly a 3hr train ride away. St. is 40mins on a bus) and there was a reception with champagne and the hugest Pretzels you've ever seen, with butter and hot from the oven. I had a big Pretzel and 2 glasses of bubbly! Well everyone was having them! actually enjoyed the alcohol more than the bread! Seriously, i can count on my fingers the amount of time I've drunk alcohol since starting QWL! On one hand! I don't do much for the reputatn of the Irish!!!
LOL lazy......you never sleep! A nice treat for the trip home at the airport-how posh of them to lay out a spread for your arrival!
Quote:
They just recently unblocked youtube. I'm addicted now..

Quote:
Swing? A swish-like the Loreal adds! It's all bouncy and swingy!!
oh I thought you meant your butt.......there's def a swish in mine thanks to QWL!
Quote:
Just booked my Mommy on my flight back after Easter!! She's gonna stay a few days with me!!
xlnt, miss mine too
Quote:
I know! Back on plan! I wasn't actually that bad at home though-will i confess all my cheats?? Cos you're just dying to know!

Pretzel and champagne!
A dough ball with Nutella
2 bananas
Small bowl of oatmeal
Piece of Easter candy they were giving out free in a Supermarket (again, cals from free food don't count!)
2slices of toast with jam(jello?) at 6:00 in the moning at the airport on my way back.
Actually looking at it written down it wasn't that good either!
OMG you must be in a coma
jam=preserves

Quote:
Hate them! And cooool on the tan! As i said I'm lazy-so last night i did the tops of my feet! Cos i'll be wearing ballet flats! And my feet are ghostly white!
What do ye call ballet shoes?
real ballet shoes are used for performing dance. Ballet flats are a type of fasion shoe. Catherine has commissioned four pairs of shoes for the wedding, one pair of embellished flats and three heels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Je t'aime France aussi..Nutella crepes, baguette and nutella..Nutella with almost everything..My sister LOVES those Cadberry eggs..I never was a fan..What I do like are those Lindt balls..Those are fantastic..Now, I'm not a sweet eater but milk chocolate and other kinds of chocolate...YUMMY...
Al, I remember you talking about maintenance on the other thread and how you wanted to reintroduce cream and then cheeses and do things gradually like that..That sounds good..I have been mulling that over myself, and I will probably start out like that, but maybe very lowcarb cheeses like cream cheeses or cheddar(not the yellow American kind) or blue cheese or my favorite yarlsbourgh(I know that is spelled wrong)..I will probably add salad greens and just mix it up every now and again..I want this to be permanant and not some cycle of up and down.That's bad for your health...That 3lb limit Dr. Stllman talks about is good to remember with your weight..I maintained pretty well at 160 for 4 months, but now that I am seeking my goal and want to retain it, I want to stay there within a range of 3lbs less or more..I think mixing it up on somedays, that is good, but not everyday..Remember, this is a lifestyle change so the majority of your eating has to be clean..Yes the occasional Easter egg treat or other things is ok..Your body is not gonna punish you..But it will if an occasional missive becomes constant..We, all can do it and make this the last time and the final time that we battle internally about food...We can do it..Ok, I'll get off my soapbox..I tend to do that, but I care about everyone's outcome and want everyone to be successful with not just this but other areas in our lives..
amen sistah
Quote:
Psych-couldn't agree more with the lifestyle change! And the clean and lean eating! That will be my maintenance! I'm gonna do mote like Ithink it's Stillmans 14day plan-so protein and veg(what I eat now) -lc fruits and lf natural yoghurt, some lf cheeses, and some oatbran, sometimes. For me it will always be low-fat as well as low-carb. I still can't wrap my head around Atkins being healthy. I know, i know everyone else does!!!
I think that and lots of exercise will be the key to maintaining. That and of course ther'll be cheats! I don't want the yo-yo dieting either!
Having said all that about what foods I'll introduce, i feel best and most in control when I have as little food choices as possible-so in reality maintenance will prob be protein, as in fish, meat and eggs and veg! Even dairy can be a slippery slope to carbdom for me!
yah Stilly for life!
Quote:
o what a sweet dream!
Quote:
You could lose 2lbs a week but you have to excersice everyday I think.
ick...as they say in Texas, El Paso (I'll pass)
Old 04-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #74
Blabbermouth!!!

psychdoc- thank you for sharing your story. I love having all the details! You truly have come a long way and must be so proud of yourself!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #75
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
you knew! It's the closest thing I'll ever get to organized religion.

spoken like a true cavegirl. think the paleo diet, I think that may be something you could be into.

oh I thought you meant your butt.......there's def a swish in mine thanks to QWL!

I like the cavegirl status!!!!!

Kitty Update: So all the kittens are up and at em now. Mom named them all and is really struggling with giving them up. I needed her to babysit a few days this week, and she told me I had to bring the kids there cause she couldnt leave her cats! "Im like, Mom, they are cats and they have their momma with them?!?!" My Moms not budging on this one.... I dont blame her. I cant wait to see the little guys when I drop my own off!!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #76
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
"Im like, Mom, they are cats and they have their momma with them?!?!"
i'd be sayin that too!!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #77
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Amélie
Can I keep my two tbsp of flax in the morning? I don't drink coffee anymore so this is my go-to hot drink.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:54 PM   #78
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

if you missed this tonight on 60 minutes then you missed a good one-

How "Gospel for Teens" is saving the music

How "Gospel for Teens" is saving the music - 60 Minutes - CBS News
Old 04-03-2011, 06:06 PM   #79
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

I like the cavegirl status!!!!!

Kitty Update: So all the kittens are up and at em now. Mom named them all and is really struggling with giving them up. I needed her to babysit a few days this week, and she told me I had to bring the kids there cause she couldnt leave her cats! "Im like, Mom, they are cats and they have their momma with them?!?!" My Moms not budging on this one.... I dont blame her. I cant wait to see the little guys when I drop my own off!!
TY baby girl....kiss them from their auntie in the country

I am big on keeping families together but also realize that's not pracctical for most. Whatever works.

This may not happen since their mom is still around, but if they begin to suckle each other's private partss pls let me know b/c it's VERY bad and they need to be separated immediately. It can kill a kitten if unresolved.

tonight's flick is 'In The Line Of Fire' with Clint Eastwood.

hava gr8 nite y'all!
Old 04-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #80
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
Can I keep my two tbsp of flax in the morning? I don't drink coffee anymore so this is my go-to hot drink.
Hi Amelie! Try it out, and if you dont get good results this week, re-evaluate! I have no experience with it, but hopefully someone else will chime in soon.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #81
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
TY baby girl....kiss them from their auntie in the country

I am big on keeping families together but also realize that's not pracctical for most. Whatever works.

This may not happen since their mom is still around, but if they begin to suckle each other's private partss pls let me know b/c it's VERY bad and they need to be separated immediately. It can kill a kitten if unresolved.
OH MY!!!!! thank goodness they arent doing any funny business yet. There is a rescue that will take the whole family, and give the kittens all their shots. Thats good to keep them together cause they still need their momma. (I think they are 4 weeks now. Its gonna break my Moms heart at this point to give them up, but she knows she can't take care of 6 cats. They are really torn with all this. Thanks for all your help CC!!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:43 PM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ontopofmygame
Still maintaining my lose via stillman... been gone since March 11th doing research on Fukushima. April 4th news from Japan, they found cesium (a nuclear isotope which increases cancer and not so well told Lou Gherigs disease) in cows. I am sticking to chicken and eggs until I get a geiger counter. And I don't feel great about that either, but eating carbs aren't that great for health nowadays. I live on the west coast and am a first line of attack. But please contact your local state food regulatory commission regarding what testing is being done to measure cesium in beef and other animals.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:02 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cat430
Stats: 5'3 160/138/110
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Morning All,

Loved reading all the posts from this weekend.

I have kept up the exercise except for one day. The 14 day shape up plan has been really a great change for me. I went all weekend with no cheats...absolutely amazing for me. The cup of lettuce with lunch and again with dinner has made all the difference. I have the low carb yogurt once a day usually at night after I exercise, my back up plan if I get hungry.

As for maintainance, I will probably just add some veggies & berries and stay away from the grains forever. I can't control myself when it comes to certain foods so moderation is never an option. Honestly, I could eat a dozen Cadbury cream eggs and not think twice about it

How do you make a hot drink from Flax?

It is really hard to exercise when you diet at least for me. I always get so hungry, but I love the way I feel when I have completed a workout so I just can't give it up. The first time I went on Stillman's, before I fell off the wagon got run over and stuck in the mud at the pig trough, I walked and that was it anything else and I was starving too much. But that was meat only and this time I have added the lettuce and yogurt so I am not so starving.

I am thinking Paleo will be the way for me to maintain and all meat days if I see a gain or a pre-planned cheat day. Birthday, Christmas, etc...

Have a great day everyone!

139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110 Goal
Old 04-04-2011, 06:21 AM   #84
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post

Honestly, I could eat a dozen Cadbury cream eggs and not think twice about it

a girl after my own heart!!!!!! <------- licking my lips thinking about Cadburys Creme Eggs!!!! Here (irl&uk) you can buy them in half-dozen packs!!! Oh the temptation!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:22 AM   #85
Big Yapper!!!!

Al, i see your light has just gone on!!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:25 AM   #86
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Still maintaining my lose via stillman... been gone since March 11th doing research on Fukushima. April 4th news from Japan, they found cesium (a nuclear isotope which increases cancer and not so well told Lou Gherigs disease) in cows. I am sticking to chicken and eggs until I get a geiger counter. And I don't feel great about that either, but eating carbs aren't that great for health nowadays. I live on the west coast and am a first line of attack. But please contact your local state food regulatory commission regarding what testing is being done to measure cesium in beef and other animals.

anything! Congrats on maintaining through these difficult times and thank you so much for the info.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:26 AM   #87
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Al, i see your light has just gone on!!
Good Morning Girlie!!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:27 AM   #88
Blabbermouth!!!

CAT!!! What a great update! Im so happy for you!!! (and so jealous of your exercise routine) So thats two shout outs to Paleo. Gonna do some research on it today. Awesome!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:30 AM   #89
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
CAT!!! What a great update! Im so happy for you!!! (and so jealous of your exercise routine) So thats two shout outs to Paleo. Gonna do some research on it today. Awesome!
Yeah me too! I keep hearing about it. I thought it had grains though. Dunno! I think it's no processed foods anyway-always good!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:31 AM   #90
Blabbermouth!!!

I have a plan for getting through my birthday cheat free.. anyone ever go to a Brazilian Restaurant? Its all you can eat grilled meats!!! They come by with huge steaks and everything on a sword and slice off as much as you want. You flip your card over when youve had enough...They'll go out of business when I show up!
Closed Thread