Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #631
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagal20 View Post
AL-

I dont like cottage cheese, but I do like it mixed in with my tuna ouch, may 1/2 a tablespoon? Hardly any and I get the small curd, 1% milkfat , super low fat kind...its hardly any taste to it, but it makes a world of difference in my tuna, plus its good with an egg white omelet..it adds just that pinch of flavor to stop me from wanting to gag

Deer is only available if you literally hunt the dang deer yourself.
Perfect! Then its settled. Dont give it up!

guess deer wont be on my menu anytime soon!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #632
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Good Afternoon everyone,
It seems as though everyone is fine and doing their thing! Congrats all..Deer Meat, Exercise, Inches, Shopping, To Weigh or Not To Weight, Cottage Cheese, Water, Bathing Suits, Maintenance discussions and what to add first, Snowball effect after eating something not completely on Plan, Fat vs. Lean Meat eating, STEAK (love this topic) and Wedding Dresses..All kinds of conversations going on here and very good advice..
First of all, AkaGal, you look fantastic and are doing great . A 3 day stoppage of you not visually seeing the weight lose via the scale has nothing to do with what is going on in the inside..Glycogenolysis and Ketosis and all kinds of good stuff is going on in your liver to biochemically help in your weight lose..Sometimes, the tale of the tap is a better measurement than the scale..The scale has it's own mind, your body has it's own results that you cannot always see, but eventually you will..Keep asking questions..It makes sense..It is better to ask and get some opinions than to have these questions hanging out in the forefront of your mind..Keep doing what you are doing which is excellent

ICDI and Mar- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the horse or the wagon as Al refers to..It is never to late. It is all waiting to give you a ride and help get you to your destination..Little steps will manifest into discipline...

I have never tried deer meat, but the lean quality of the meat described by many along with buffalo meat has a great possibility to be in my mouth soon...I don't come from a family of hunters, we get our meat from the grocery store, but after your description of the meat and different articles that I have read regarding the clean and lean quality of the meat, I might have a little nibble in the future...I wonder if any of you have tried goal meat? I ate it non stop when I spent time in the Caribbean and also in England..Pretty tasty I must say...

Al- Seems like you had a fantastic night! Bravo lady..Every now and again you deserve it and should go out more. Seems like you had an excellent time..I hear you on the little wobboly bits that we have..I always tell people who have had children, it makes sense..Your body has been through some changes that those who have never had kids couldn't have imagined..You have an excuse to have a few wiggly things here and there..Me on the other hand, do not...You have about 15 more lbs to get to goal and at this rate you will get there in no time..I just want to tell you that I admire you and you are already a rock star!! You are just enhancing the beauty you already possess

Congrats AB and Coco! Excellent work in two days time..It is nice to hear that you two lovely ladies are staying on plan and having good results!!

I am amazed at my body..Last year in Jan I was a size 20/22 and now as of yesterday, after a little retail therapy, I can report that I am a size 6 comfortably..Not squeezing in, but pulling up jeans/slacks regularly without trouble..I lost a lb over the weekend making me 146..I think it was the chicken breasts and eggs that were consumed this weekend..Regardless of where I have been in life, I have always been so critical of my body and getting use to this change is so different...To watch my size just go down and down and not be considered overweight has been so amazing..I started Stillman's at size 8 and within a month now a size 6..It is all so new to me as I have been overweight/obese all through college and medical school..The way that people treat me is the same, however I have never been the minority small person with people telling me who have know me for just a little while saying things like, I guess you don't understand because you are skinny..Skinny? I have never been called that..I have been at a new hospital for the past 4 months and they have no idea what I use to look like...I didn't look bad, but I have never been compared openly with others in the body shape category..I have always been looked at for my brain and my skills as a doc..I never thought that I would feel the way that I feel, but I'm so happy at where I am..But I must not let it go to my head..I got a little bit more to do and a lot of miles yet travelled..Take care and have a good rest of the day everyone!! Remember to stay focused and disciplined..You are in a temporary state at the moment striving for your 'fighting weight' and thus your complete lifestyle change

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 04-11-2011 at 11:28 AM..
Old 04-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #633
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Good Afternoon everyone,
It seems as though everyone is fine and doing their thing! Congrats all..Deer Meat, Exercise, Inches, Shopping, To Weigh or Not To Weight, Cottage Cheese, Water, Bathing Suits, Maintenance discussions and what to add first, Snowball effect after eating something not completely on Plan, Fat vs. Lean Meat eating, STEAK (love this topic) and Wedding Dresses..All kinds of conversations going on here and very good advice..
First of all, AkaGal, you look fantastic and are doing great . A 3 day stoppage of you not visually seeing the weight lose via the scale has nothing to do with what is going on in the inside..Glycogenolysis and Ketosis and all kinds of good stuff is going on in your liver to biochemically help in your weight lose..Sometimes, the tale of the tap is a better measurement than the scale..The scale has it's own mind, your body has it's own results that you cannot always see, but eventually you will..Keep asking questions..It makes sense..It is better to ask and get some opinions than to have these questions hanging out in the forefront of your mind..Keep doing what you are doing which is excellent

ICDI and Mar- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the horse or the train as Al refers to..It is never to late. It is all waiting to give you a ride and help get you to your destination..Little steps will manifest into discipline...

I have never tried deer meat, but the lean quality of the meat described by many along with buffalo meat has a great possibility to be in my mouth soon...I don't come from a family of hunters, we get our meat from the grocery store, but after your description of the meat and different articles that I have read regarding the clean and lean quality of the meat, I might have a little nibble in the future...I wonder if any of you have tried goal meat? I ate it non stop when I spent time in the Caribbean and also in England..Pretty tasty I must say...

Al- Seems like you had a fantastic night! Bravo lady..Every now and again you deserve it and should go out more. Seems like you had an excellent time..I hear you on the little wobboly bits that we have..I always tell people who have had children, it makes sense..Your body has been through some changes that those who have never had kids couldn't have imagined..You have an excuse to have a few wiggly things here and there..Me on the other hand, do not...You have about 15 more lbs to get to goal and at this rate you will get there in no time..I just want to tell you that I admire you and you are already a rock star!! You are just enhancing the beauty you already possess

Congrats AB and Coco! Excellent work in two days time..It is nice to hear that you two lovely ladies are staying on plan and having good results!!

I am amazed at my body..Last year in Jan I was a size 20/22 and now as of yesterday, after a little retail therapy, I can report that I am a size 6 comfortably..Not squeezing in, but pulling up jeans/slacks regularly without trouble..I lose a lb over the weekend making me 146..I think it was the chicken breasts and eggs that were consumed this weekend..Regardless of where I have been in life, I have always been so critical of my body and getting use to this change is so different...To watch my size just go down and down and not be considered overweight has been so amazing..I started Stillman's at size 8 and within a month now a size 6..It is all so new to me as I have been overweight/obese all through college and medical school..The way that people treat me is the same, however I have never been the minority small person with people telling me who have know me for just a little while saying things like, I guess you don't understand because you are skinny..Skinny? I have never been called that..I have been at a new hospital for the past 4 months and they have no idea what I use to look like...I didn't look bad, but I have never been compared openly with others in the body shape category..I have always been looked at for my brain and my skills as a doc..I never thought that I would feel the way that I feel, but I'm so happy at where I am..But I must not let it go to my head..I got a little bit more to do and a lot of miles yet travelled..Take care and have a good rest of the day everyone!! Remember to stay focused and disciplined..You are in a temporary state at the moment striving for your 'fighting weight' and thus your complete lifestyle change
PsychDoc!!
I kiss your feet. You are such a great inspiration and I admire your journey.
Wow you are like almost half of what you once were.
Size 6. Thats a SWEET size .. So now you get be thin and smart..what a combo.
Thank you for your kind words towards all of us.

I definitely applaud your efforts and look up to you

-Tanya
Old 04-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #634
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Psych-i loved, loved, loved reading your post!! Soooo much positivety!! you must be so proud!! Do let it go to your head though--go forth and shop!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #635
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
Thanks you guys! I am back on today.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #636
Blabbermouth!!!

Thank you psychdoc, for all the time, knowledge, love, and support you send through your posts! We really are a lucky bunch to have such a thin, smart, caring, doctor on our side!!!

and YES! We must all go forth and shop!! (loved that GT)

man Im feeling good today!!!

Group HUG!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 12:31 PM   #637
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
Thanks you guys! I am back on today.
You are back on! OF course you are...

Now this week is just a refreshing new start for everyone then
Old 04-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #638
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Thank you psychdoc, for all the time, knowledge, love, and support you send through your posts! We really are a lucky bunch to have such a thin, smart, caring, doctor on our side!!!

and YES! We must all go forth and shop!! (loved that GT)

man Im feeling good today!!!

Group HUG!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #639
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
excited to be back on track! this is gonna be a good month for all
Old 04-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #640
Big Yapper!!!!

Ha! Just read an interesting sentance about not eating grain------we use grains to fatten cattle before slaughter!!!!! Never thought of it like that!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #641
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
Well, well, well....Glad to see that you are back on track Mar and ICDI..

Hey Mar, we were suppose to jog or whatever this morning...I missed you..I hope to see you tomorrow...Oh, I think I mentioned that I went to a Children's Festival with my little niece and my mother last Saturday with all that outdoors carnival food...My mom got some nachos and asked if I wanted some...Boy did they look good, but I got more of a rush smelling the fake yellow gloppy cheese and jalepenos than tasting it...I understand where you are coming from Mar...But remember your goal..Remember, you are disciplined and focused..Those tortilla chips will always be there..That ice cream (pistachio being my favorite) will always be there in the future...Do you remember what GT's signature line says? Remember that when you are in those situations...I looked at the crowd of children and their parents, and I realized that the girth that was on display around their stomachs as they shoved these things in their mouth is not something I wanted to revisit..You will not catch me with a corndog stick in my hand like some of those mothers and fathers at that festival..Quite honestly, I tolerate when I am at the hospital with the nurses and the other doctors in the lounge..But their food choices are disgusting day in and day out...It is enough to see them eat it without me having the results of me eating those things...But just remember where you want to go , Mar...Your friends here understand your desire and you are carrying the discipline to get it done....

AkaGal-Glad that you solved the battle of the cheese! It is important to get differing opinions and make an informed decision depending on your body..Remember, what works for you may not work for others and vice versa..Our bodies are so dynamic like....The human body is so awesome like that...Especially the MIND and behavior patterns...Ok, I'll stop with that...I hope that you will post absolutely incredible wedding pics after it happens! I think I speak for all of us when I say we are interested...

I am not a big shopping girl...I like it on-line, but the store was never my friend..I use to go to places like Ashley Stewart and now I cannot even fit into their lowest size...I get to designer shop..YAY!!!BUT, I don't like to pay designer prices...I usually shop out of necessity especially this last year with changing size....I would rather go on vacation...I LOVE to travel which is why I have been taking all these t. locum jobs to figure out which city I want to practice permanently in..

I wanna join the group hug now....Take care ladies and gents(?)....
Old 04-11-2011, 02:31 PM   #642
Big Yapper!!!!

Repeat it girls-nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!

And actually, Psych-it's so true about the food always being there-that's what's working best for me now!!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #643
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
So much for not cheating this month. The weekends are so hard. I did good until we got to the movies!
just a bump in the road.......jump back on plan and forget it!
Quote:
Entertain me , what did you have at the movies ?? My mouth is watering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Rory McIntyre? Or however you spell it! A young lad with curly hair? Yeah we love him here to! We love all our golfers, they always do really well! I'm not following-don't watch any sport! And def not golf, my Dad loved it though!!
O he's a sweetie! Such a shame about his final round, but he will learn humility at a young age and will be stronger for it.
As for not being an ESPN widow, just wait until ye get married, you will know the rosters of all his fav teams by heart
Quote:
OK once again, hitting the boards to seek HELP

Frustrations!.

I notice my weight has been on the same number for about 3 days and I am not sure what to do. This week I am kicking my exercise back to my " old regime".. I have let down for a while due to feeling more tired on Stillmans. This week I am back to 5 days a week, "hard time in the gym". LOL.

I know at first you see fast loss and then it slows down, but I didnt think I would see a slow down so soon!
I am down 8 and now the scale is like, sorry, not gonna move anymore...
I am sure I am being a major drama queen, but I am following the book to the freaking letter...ok so I am going to start writing down what I eat to make sure that I am really not going overboard or anything.

I dont want to start cutting this and cutting out that, because then I wont be able to add anything back without gain.. I want to make smart decisions.

Is three days at one weight, considered a stall? Should I just see what happens in a few more days?
I think I am about to cut cheese completely, stillman approved... I dont drink alcohol at all, nor have I cheated, not even one single cheat....what gives?

My plan:
Write down my food
Exercise 5 days per week
Cut Cheese out completely

Any one have any other great advice for the " ever complaining Tanya"?

Thanks !!
Tani, a month or more is a stall.

Your plan to keep a journal is a very good one.

Keep in mind certain physiological and emotional variables are in play. It's called real life. Most lose in blips and bleeps on their radar, never the same steady pace.
Quote:
Al -

Deadlines do help !

I also have a vacation to the Bahamas, later this year AND there is no way I can look bad then, so even after the wedding, I have more and more reason to keep trucking!

Also I have like 15 items of sweet designer clothes that wont fit until I am in the 140's, SO talk about motivation..I dont want to give away my clothes to my greedy friends! ( love them, but greedy!!)
ahhhh....great clothes, the best motivator!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
First of all, AkaGal, you look fantastic and are doing great .

ICDI and Mar- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the horse or the wagon as Al refers to..It is never to late. It is all waiting to give you a ride and help get you to your destination..Little steps will manifest into discipline...

Al- Seems like you had a fantastic night! Bravo lady..Every now and again you deserve it and should go out more. I just want to tell you that I admire you and you are already a rock star!! You are just enhancing the beauty you already possess

I am amazed at my body..Last year in Jan I was a size 20/22 and now as of yesterday, after a little retail therapy, I can report that I am a size 6 comfortably.
I have always been so critical of my body and getting use to this change is so different...To watch my size just go down and down and not be considered overweight has been so amazing..
I started Stillman's at size 8 and within a month now a size 6..It is all so new to me as I have been overweight/obese all through college and medical school..
The way that people treat me is the same, however I have never been the minority small person with people telling me who have know me for just a little while saying things like, I guess you don't understand because you are skinny..Skinny? I have never been called that..I have been at a new hospital for the past 4 months and they have no idea what I use to look like...I didn't look bad, but I have never been compared openly with others in the body shape category.I have always been looked at for my brain and my skills as a doc..I never thought that I would feel the way that I feel, but I'm so happy at where I am..But I must not let it go to my head..I got a little bit more to do and a lot of miles yet travelled..
Take care and have a good rest of the day everyone!!
Remember to stay focused and disciplined..You are in a temporary state at the moment striving for your 'fighting weight' and thus your complete lifestyle change
Well, nobody will ever call you Dr. Spock......you're human! That must be quite the conundrum, healing broken psyches and dealing with you own mysteries.
At risk of sounding passe', I reiterate...believe it or not, you are not alone. This board is living proof.
So welcome to the new fabulous you! Woot on the six! People will really think you have your head together with a great slim bod to match!

yeah AKA you are starlet material.......is there a sexy calendar for triathletes cuz you should be on it!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #644
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
news of note........

Disease Wine Daily dose

Allergies Médoc 1 glass
Anemia Graves 4 glass
Bronchitis Bourgogne or Bordeaux > ( + sugar and cinnamon ) 3 cups
Constipation Anjou blanc electricity . Vouvray 4 glass
Coronary arteries Dry Champagne 4 glass
Diarrhoea Beaujolais Nouveau 4 glass
Fever Champagne sec 1 bottle
Heart Burgundy , Santenay Rouge Two glass
Uric acid gout Sancerre , Pouilly Fume 4 glass
Hypertension Alsace , Sancerre 4 glass
Menopause Saint Emilion 4 glass
Depression Médoc 4 glass
Obesity Burgundy 4 glass
Obesity Rosé de Provence 1 bottle
Rheumatism Champagne 4 glass
Excessive weight loss Côte de Beaune 4 glass

Cheers!

WINE A LITTLE, YOU'LL FEEL BETTER.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. Pee on it and walk away.

Jacob, age 92, and Rebecca, age 89, living in Miami , are all excited about their decision to get married. They go for a stroll to discuss the wedding, and on the way they pass a drugstore.. Jacob suggests they go in.
Jacob addresses the man behind the counter:
"Are you the owner?"

The pharmacist answers: "Yes."

Jacob: "We're about to get married. Do you sell heart medication?"

Pharmacist: "Of course, we do."

Jacob: "How about medicine for circulation?"

Pharmacist: "All kinds."

Jacob: "Medicine for rheumatism?"

Pharmacist: "Definitely."

Jacob: "How about suppositories?"

Pharmacist: "You bet!"

Jacob: "Medicine for memory problems, arthritis and Alzheimer's?"

Pharmacist: "Yes, a large variety. The works."

Jacob: "What about vitamins, sleeping pills, Geritol, antidotes for Parkinson's disease?"

Pharmacist: "Absolutely."

Jacob: "Everything for heartburn and indigestion?"

Pharmacist: "We sure do."

Jacob: "You sell wheelchairs and walkers and canes?"

Pharmacist: "All speeds and sizes."

Jacob: "Adult diapers?"

Pharmacist: "Sure."

Jacob: "We'd like to use this store as our Bridal Registry."

Tri-Union Seafoods Issues Precautionary, Voluntary Recall Of Limited 6.5-Ounce Chopped Clams
Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:14:00 -0500

Tri-Union Seafoods LLC is issuing a precautionary, voluntary recall of a limited amount of Chicken of the Sea brand 6.5-ounce chopped clams. The product is mislabeled and may contain tiny shrimp, and the company is conducting this precautionary, voluntary recall to ensure public health as shellfish is considered an allergen.

"'Retail Therapy' Might Really Work," by Amanda Gardner (_HealthDay_, April
6, 2011).
'Retail Therapy' Might Really Work

can I get an amen here please?

Fresh Express Announces Precautionary Recall of a Limited Number of Cases of 9 oz. Bag Spinach Due to Possible Health Risk from Salmonella
Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:49:00 -0500

resh Express is voluntarily recalling 2,939 cases of 9 oz. Bag Spinach with Product Codes starting with H081 and H082, UPC Code of 7127913204 and Use-by Dates of April 6 and 7 out of an abundance of caution due to a positive test result for Salmonella from random sample testing.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #645
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Amélie
I'm eating clean, but not losing...plateau?
Old 04-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #646
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: milo_juniper
Stats: 150's/117g (5'3")
WOE: Stillman's for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
patron on ice! and lots of water in between. We had our own area at the club so we were able to get pitchers. having the water there made a huge difference on the amount of drinks I was ordering. Usually I am so thirsty and I make the mistake of ordering more drinks.. I think at one point I was walking around with my own private pitcher.. I was thinking of Milo!
Aww, yay!!

The birthday BBQ potluck I went to had so many delicious meats! I ate a burger, grilled lamb, rabbit sausage (which was awesome!) and pork sausage. I also allowed myself to have some salad and grilled veggies, but I did not touch any of the other non meat/veg options. The sausages were so delicious and after awhile I found myself overeating. Once I realized this, I filled my water bottle, sprinkled some sea salt that I found in their kitchen, and started drinking. After finishing 2 bottles of water, my desire to keep eating was GONE. Drinking water saves the day again!

I've also discovered a newfound appreciation for salt, especially Celtic sea salt. It works to cure cravings too! If I find myself craving anything off plan, I'll take a pinch of Celtic sea salt, and let it dissolve on my tongue, chew it up a bit (the granules are much bigger than powdered table salt) and follow it up with water. And the craving goes away! Try it and let me know if it works for you!

Now that a week has passed and I finally feel in the swing of things, I'm ready to go hardcore Stillman's until goal. No more greek yogurt, Splenda, or protein powder. Just meat, eggs, mustard, tea, iced coffee, hot sauce, vinegar, soy sauce and broth. And of course, lots and lots of water and many pinches of salt!

Lean meat + water = weight loss

Let's make it happen!

Last edited by milo_juniper; 04-11-2011 at 09:39 PM..
Old 04-11-2011, 10:13 PM   #647
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
Today I ate beef burgers today. I didn't have any lean ones though so I hope that's ok. My salad was good too.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:58 AM   #648
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
No not yet! Keepp doing what you're doing and you'll start losing again-probably with a whoosh!
Old 04-12-2011, 12:58 AM   #649
Big Yapper!!!!

Loooove the avi, Milo! The BBQ sounds yuuuuuummmmyyyyy!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:03 AM   #650
Big Yapper!!!!

CC, the oldies joke is just so wrong!!!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:07 AM   #651
Big Yapper!!!!

Wet, cold and miserable here this morning peeps. And there was hailstones earlier on. Wana stay at home and curl up on the sofa with a mag!
Actually I just want to get on a plane and go home! I'm not doing these extra hours during the semester hols again-I really need that long break at home to keep me sane!
Old 04-12-2011, 03:24 AM   #652
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Amélie
Quote:
No not yet! Keepp doing what you're doing and you'll start losing again-probably with a whoosh!
I hope so!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:26 AM   #653
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Ha! Just read an interesting sentance about not eating grain------we use grains to fatten cattle before slaughter!!!!! Never thought of it like that!!!
I have heard that before, but Im glad you brought it to the surface.

I'm gettin my cattle on today...finishing off the last of my prime rib steaks! Cant wait for those babies to defrost!

I will not eat the fatty crispy edges. I repeat I will not eat the crispy edges..

Well, maybe a couple bites.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:27 AM   #654
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
excited to be back on track! this is gonna be a good month for all
Old 04-12-2011, 05:34 AM   #655
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
"'Retail Therapy' Might Really Work," by Amanda Gardner (_HealthDay_, April
6, 2011).
'Retail Therapy' Might Really Work

can I get an amen here please?
now it makes sense to me why Im not fond of shopping..its exercise!! I swear I need my own stylist. Someone to just hand the clothes over, in the right size, that'll make me look great!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:35 AM   #656
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
are you doing QWL or 14 day? what are you eating? how many days have passed without a loss? am I nosey or what?
Old 04-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #657
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_juniper View Post
Aww, yay!!

The birthday BBQ potluck I went to had so many delicious meats! I ate a burger, grilled lamb, rabbit sausage (which was awesome!) and pork sausage. I also allowed myself to have some salad and grilled veggies, but I did not touch any of the other non meat/veg options. The sausages were so delicious and after awhile I found myself overeating. Once I realized this, I filled my water bottle, sprinkled some sea salt that I found in their kitchen, and started drinking. After finishing 2 bottles of water, my desire to keep eating was GONE. Drinking water saves the day again!
Darn it. I forgot to look for the Celtic Sea Salt yesterday. That really may be the key for me to drink water on a regular basis. (Im still drinking a lot of crystal light)

Now thats my kind of party! Im thinking I should pay more attention to my overeating. Thats gonna be the key if I decide to do a proper maintenance plan.

Does anyone notice a difference with salt? I have always added regular salt to all my meat. Are we for it or against it, or what?
Old 04-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #658
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Loooove the avi, Milo!
Milo-If I remember correctly, she looks just like you! Very cool!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:45 AM   #659
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
CC, the oldies joke is just so wrong!!!
it was hilarious!!!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:46 AM   #660
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cat430
Stats: 5'3ish 160/147.2/110
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart March 14 2011
Morning everyone!

Haven't posted because I have just been sooo busy. I am at 145.4 so a total of 5 pounds lost last week. I have switched back to QWL for the week to see how it goes. The exercise is brutally tough but I won't give up it is too much fun, when its over

Today I will be getting my cattle and chick on

Have a great day!!
Closed Thread