Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
So work's busy, then!

I'm getting mine plucked and lightened on Tuesday-to mstch my newly lightened hair! It has lovely highlights, even if I do say so myself. It looks all expensive......and so it should, it was €120 Pity it's gonna grow out!
They just recently unblocked youtube. I'm addicted now..

Im sooooooooo glad you like your new do!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #32
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc3 View Post
Good Morning Everyone..
I love hearing wonderful success stories on this journey..I too live vicariously through your loses and it is exciting...Anyway, I don't think I'm eating enough..According to what you all eat, I eat much less and I think I need to up my meat..I've eaten a portion of salmon this morning..I think I'll have to grill up some chicken breast or something...I saw another flicker of 149 again today, but I will not accept it until it is solid...I certainly won't give up and I think these last three days of salmon and ground turkey should yield results soon..I also started a mutivit which I never took on Atkins, but I think it is necessary for this...Take care ladies and gentlemen(?) And have a wonderful day...
I always eat the whole can! I think it's 150grams!
Old 04-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

cause ya'll wanted to know..lol....just looked at my old journal. took me 8 weeks to get from 132 to 122 last time...that stinks. I stopped journaling after that...
Old 04-03-2011, 09:28 AM   #34
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
They just recently unblocked youtube. I'm addicted now..

Im sooooooooo glad you like your new do!!!!
I only recently discovered YT-as in I never looked at ot before! Yup, addictive stuff!
Yeah and the swing you get in the salon is unreal!
Old 04-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #35
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
cause ya'll wanted to know..lol....just looked at my old journal. took me 8 weeks to get from 132 to 122 last time...that stinks. I stopped journaling after that...
It does!! It gets so sloooooow, doesn't it. Dr. Still and his 5lbs a week! Ha!
Old 04-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #36
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yeah and the swing you get in the salon is unreal!
whats that?
Old 04-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Location: at present and resentfully TX..Will be leaving soon
Gallery: PsychDoc3
Stats: 261/128/140 (5'5")
WOE: Atkins/Stillman's
Start Date: Atkins(Jan 2010)Stillman's(March 2011)
GT-That pretzel you describe sounds so good. Yummy...It's odd thinking and smelling foods that I use to indulge in pre weight loss..I like to look a recipes, cooking shows and go food shopping to look at things..But the temptation is only that, visual..Although, those pretzels would have been hard to pass up...The salmon comes in 455g containers so I put garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, jalapeno seasoning, parprika and a little mustard and ate about 100 grms worth or 1/4th of the can..I'll eat some more later...
Al-Not yet..I need it solid and I think tomorrow is the day..BTW, you will get their faster this time because of your determination to stick to the plan..Where do you live that UT is unavailable/blocked? I can think of a few countries...
You all are so encouraging and very positive(That is directed to everyone here)..Take care and have a pleasant day

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 04-03-2011 at 10:10 AM..
Old 04-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #38
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
whats that?
Swing? A swish-like the Loreal adds! It's all bouncy and swingy!!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #39
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
It's odd thinking and smelling foods that I use to indulge in pre weight loss..I like to look a recipes, cooking shows and go food shopping to look at things..But the temptation is only that, visual..

Al-Not yet..I need it solid and I think tomorrow is the day..BTW, you will get their faster this time because of your determination to stick to the plan..Where do you live that UT is unavailable/blocked? I can think of a few countries...
I sooooo know what you mean!! I have even been known to browse online grocery shopping aisles... (I wish I were kidding )

Im at work, so all of the good stuff with the exception of LCF and YT is blocked.

Last edited by aleriaaa; 04-03-2011 at 10:32 AM..
Old 04-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #40
Big Yapper!!!!

Just booked my Mommy on my flight back after Easter!! She's gonna stay a few days with me!!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #41
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Swing? A swish-like the Loreal adds! It's all bouncy and swingy!!
Ahhhhhh.. I want a swish!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #42
Big Yapper!!!!

Eating tuna and a chopped tomato-yuuummmmmyyyy! Ha!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #43
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Just booked my Mommy on my flight back after Easter!! She's gonna stay a few days with me!!
Oh that is great news!!! You girls are gonna have so much fun! Hopefully they roll out the champangne and pretzels for her too!!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #44
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Eating tuna and a chopped tomato-yuuummmmmyyyy! Ha!
de ja vu!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #45
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
GT-That pretzel you describe sounds so good. Yummy...It's odd thinking and smelling foods that I use to indulge in pre weight loss..I like to look a recipes, cooking shows and go food shopping to look at things..But the temptation is only that, visual..Although, those pretzels would have been hard to pass up..
you're like Al!
And re the Pretzels----calories from free things don't count!! He!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #46
Big Yapper!!!!

Think i got my chest burnt from sitting out-it feels all hot. Better not get freckles!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #47
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Oh that is great news!!! You girls are gonna have so much fun! Hopefully they roll out the champangne and pretzels for her too!!
They should be mandatory!
But you know, at the airport I had a coffee, saw and smelt pretzels(they're spelled with a B in German) but didn't have one! Then got to the party at the gate and scoffed it down with the drinks! Oh i have no willpower!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:35 AM   #48
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Think i got my chest burnt from sitting out-it feels all hot. Better not get freckles!
I like freckles.

oh guess what- my fake tanning is working! Someone asked me where I went on vacation! woohoo!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #49
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
de ja vu!
I know! Back on plan! I wasn't actually that bad at home though-will i confess all my cheats?? Cos you're just dying to know!

Pretzel and champagne!
A dough ball with Nutella
2 bananas
Small bowl of oatmeal
Piece of Easter candy they were giving out free in a Supermarket (again, cals from free food don't count!)
2slices of toast with jam(jello?) at 6:00 in the moning at the airport on my way back.
Actually looking at it written down it wasn't that good either!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #50
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I like freckles.

oh guess what- my fake tanning is working! Someone asked me where I went on vacation! woohoo!!!
Hate them! And cooool on the tan! As i said I'm lazy-so last night i did the tops of my feet! Cos i'll be wearing ballet flats! And my feet are ghostly white!
What do ye call ballet shoes?
Old 04-03-2011, 10:44 AM   #51
Big Yapper!!!!

Meant to say-just random info!! Dublin airport has a new terminal-i think the old one is waaay better with more shops-----but OMG the new one has a cerise pink cafe overlooking the runway-The Chocolate Cafe---everything in there is chocolate!! They have amazing hot chocolates, ice-cream, choc sandwiches-no seriously it's like heaven for me! I'm so glad my flight is early in the morning, cos if it was later I would sooo be in there!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #52
Senior LCF Member

Don't get me wrong,GT, that pretzel sounds AMAZING!! I absolutely love challenging myself at Kroger's or Randall's or any food shop walking down the chip ailes or going around the bakery sections..I love smelling bakeries or watching food network..The items look soo good most of the time and the baked bread....Just wonderful, but to put some In my mouth? I don't think so..Not at this stage with all that I have accomplished..Don't get me wrong..My cheats are planned months in advance..Like my b-day last year..I knew I wanted to go to an Indian resturant..I went and had a great time and ate certain items (naan bread and samosas) that I would never touch, but I ate these things in moderation and it wasn't an indulgence that blew up into a massive cheating episode that I read about here..Just one time and that time only..The only other time was during the holiday's..I knew it was coming and my sister had planned a cookie making party for all the little one's in the family..Like clockwork every year..Since my little niece asked to make cookies (from scratch) with me a few weeks prior and I was maintaining my 160lbs for a few months, I thought..Ok..I can do this without going over board..After we had finished decorating, I ate 1 and then another..It is intersting that after going soooo long without, I could just stop at 2..Good control, plus they were just sooo sweet..Not my cup of tea but those were controlled cheats...
Al-I thought you were in another country out East or possibly Cuba or Venezuela where UT is banned..At work..Of course..Makes since..
This little thread is kinda addictive..See you all later..
Old 04-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!

Im am just so impressed that you are able to get right back to it! (thinking about my cheats the last time I went on vacation..:blush

That cafe sounds amazing- your two favorit things- chocolate and pink!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #54
Blabbermouth!!!

wow Psychdoc! Another one in control- thats great!!! I have so much to learn from you guys. I think I used Stillmans as my excuse to go overboard for a few months, knowing I could get it off again. I will not put myself thru that EVER again.

I naan.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #55
Big Yapper!!!!

Yeah my cheats are never planned! Apart from my Cadburys Creme egg at Easter!! I am sooo planning on having one! Literally dreaming about it!!
I'm impressed Psych!
I'm the oppposite to you and Al-i have no interest in looking or smelling things I can't have! i can do my food shopping in just under 5mins!sometimrs I do look at sauces for salad but usually decide against them!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

Whoa..Hold up!! I missed ur other confessions..Nutella dough ball?!! That sounds fantastic..When I was in France, I bought so much nutella, it was crazy..You didn't do to bad..Most of the things you ate have some nutritional value except a few items and you kniw what they are..You do so well most times, what's the big deal? You were visiting family so big deal..You are gonna have a great time with your Mom for Easter..This is the first time I have been living close to home to enjoy this time with my family..I'll be leaving soon, like normal, but it is nice for now..
Old 04-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #57
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I naan.
Me too!
I think the thing that stops me from continuing my cheating is that I know it doesn't come off that quickly for me. And it scares the hell out of me to think i could so easily put all that weight back on.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #58
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

That cafe sounds amazing- your two favorit things- chocolate and pink!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #59
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Whoa..Hold up!! I missed ur other confessions..Nutella dough ball?!! That sounds fantastic..When I was in France, I bought so much nutella, it was crazy..You didn't do to bad..Most of the things you ate have some nutritional value except a few items and you kniw what they are..You do so well most times, what's the big deal? You were visiting family so big deal..You are gonna have a great time with your Mom for Easter..This is the first time I have been living close to home to enjoy this time with my family..I'll be leaving soon, like normal, but it is nice for now..
Oh it was!!! i only had one and watched my Mum eat the rest! It was in an Italian restaurant. It nearly killed me!! oh yeah i could live off Nutella! Loooooooove it! And Nutella crepes! Drooooooool! Oh yeah I love France!!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member

Je t'aime France aussi..Nutella crepes, baguette and nutella..Nutella with almost everything..My sister LOVES those Cadberry eggs..I never was a fan..What I do like are those Lindt balls..Those are fantastic..Now, I'm not a sweet eater but milk chocolate and other kinds of chocolate...YUMMY...
Al, I remember you talking about maintenance on the other thread and how you wanted to reintroduce cream and then cheeses and do things gradually like that..That sounds good..I have been mulling that over myself, and I will probably start out like that, but maybe very lowcarb cheeses like cream cheeses or cheddar(not the yellow American kind) or blue cheese or my favorite yarlsbourgh(I know that is spelled wrong)..I will probably add salad greens and just mix it up every now and again..I want this to be permanant and not some cycle of up and down.That's bad for your health...That 3lb limit Dr. Stllman talks about is good to remember with your weight..I maintained pretty well at 160 for 4 months, but now that I am seeking my goal and want to retain it, I want to stay there within a range of 3lbs less or more..I think mixing it up on somedays, that is good, but not everyday..Remember, this is a lifestyle change so the majority of your eating has to be clean..Yes the occasional Easter egg treat or other things is ok..Your body is not gonna punish you..But it will if an occasional missive becomes constant..We, all can do it and make this the last time and the final time that we battle internally about food...We can do it..Ok, I'll get off my soapbox..I tend to do that, but I care about everyone's outcome and want everyone to be successful with not just this but other areas in our lives..

Last edited by PsychDoc3; 04-03-2011 at 11:40 AM..
Closed Thread