Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 12:46 PM   #271
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I I find the more weight I lose the more weight I want to lose haha, my first goal was 145, the 135, now it's 125 and I am thinking maybe I want to aim for 115 haha.

I just went grocery shopping and I can not wait til I am in maintenance the funny thing is I walked past the junk food aisle and the bakery section no problem, I find I am really missing fruit and veggies lately, maybe I will have to do the 14 day shape up again although I like how fast I lose on QWL, I just have to do it so I can get to be the veg and protein girl I wanna be one day. I miss colour on my plate is what I think the problem is, its all mental, maybe I should get new dishes?
Yeah I'm a veg and protein girl!! And sometimes fruit-berries, apples! I really do feel good eating that way. I think the salad(i don't really like cooked veg!) gives me just enough carbs(dare i say the bad word!) to give me energy. I felt really awful on just meat, eggs and tuna. I was so dizzy and fainted a couple of times. I never really gave adding fat a chance though and i do exercise hard. I just feel healthier with veg-plus i like the crunch!!!
Yeah lowering your goal weight is addictive. Be careful with that (says she who should take her own advice) it's not really a road you wana go down. Been there, trying not to go there again.
__________________

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Getting there!!! is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #272
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
How tall are you, Mar? Maybe you said!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #273
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 23
Gallery: anniebell
Stats: 183.2/172/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: March 2011
Hi All,

Sheesh the last couple of days every time I try to post someone interrupts me with work. The nerve!

It's great to see everyone doing so well, so inspiring! TOM is approaching for me so I'm bloated and crabby. Lovely. My weight seems to be holding which is actually great for me since I usually put on 5lbs around this time. But my fingers feel like sausages. Today i had a couple of hard boiled eggs for breakfast and chicken for lunch. I might shake things up for dinner and get some pork loin. And I'm going to try to run tonight and flush out some of this excess water.

Annie
anniebell is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #274
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Just read th NYT article-thanks for the link CC. Very interesting! I agree with it completely. (i still find the high sat fat hard!). For me though it all comes bact to clean eating-whatever that may be for everyone-all meat, protein and veg, some fruits or even some unprocessed whole-grains.
Ok I'll get off my soapbox now..........but it does bug me!!!
Oh yeah and I will never think a sausage or hot dog is a good healthy thing!!!!!! Low carb, yes, healthy, no!
Ok def gonna stop now!.....before I'm asked to leave LCF!!
I agree and really want to livethe clean way, I think I ahve to readjust my brain, because sometimes I just think the processed stuff tastes better like my beloved peanut butter.
Mar922 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #275
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
I'm all tanned! Or at least i will be tomorrow! Waiting for my tan to dry! Have painted my toenails a deep pink! I'm ready for Spring! It's gonna be 25 celsius at the weekend! I used to dread when Summer was coming and even though I'm not where I want to be weight-wise it's not filling me with dread!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #276
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniebell View Post
Hi All,

Sheesh the last couple of days every time I try to post someone interrupts me with work. The nerve!

It's great to see everyone doing so well, so inspiring! TOM is approaching for me so I'm bloated and crabby. Lovely. My weight seems to be holding which is actually great for me since I usually put on 5lbs around this time. But my fingers feel like sausages. Today i had a couple of hard boiled eggs for breakfast and chicken for lunch. I might shake things up for dinner and get some pork loin. And I'm going to try to run tonight and flush out some of this excess water.

Annie
How dare they!!! just water-weight! There'll be a nice whoosh soon!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:15 PM   #277
Senior LCF Member
 
momtocj7mea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 165
Gallery: momtocj7mea
Stats: 282/179/162
WOE: Paleo/Primal..whole foods FTW!
Start Date: 11/30/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Just read th NYT article-thanks for the link CC. Very interesting! I agree with it completely. (i still find the high sat fat hard!). For me though it all comes bact to clean eating-whatever that may be for everyone-all meat, protein and veg, some fruits or even some unprocessed whole-grains.
I think that is the thing that turned me off and still turns me off Atkins-it's the fact that as long as it's lc it's ok, as long as you're losing weight it's ok. Nobody ever talks about how healthy or unhealthy it is. It bugs me on LCF when I see all the recipes for lc versions of hc foods, all the AS, all the crap! And what's sold at the famous online lc store!!! The ingredient lists are like the Periodic table. Regardless of whether they're high carb or low carb, it's still processed rubbish!
Ok I'll get off my soapbox now..........but it does bug me!!!
Oh yeah and I will never think a sausage or hot dog is a good healthy thing!!!!!! Low carb, yes, healthy, no!
Ok def gonna stop now!.....before I'm asked to leave LCF!!
I completely agree with you!! It is best to low carb and follow an unprocessed, whole foods, low carb diet. That is how I managed to lose 97lbs. Every once in a while I would have a processed product. But the majority of my foods were whole foods. I may have to end up going back to a more general low carb lifestyle and just up my exercise as opposed to cutting calories, fat, and carbs. As I mentioned before I am a Zumba instructor and my energy level is just not where it should be following stillman's. But I like you guys over here so if I do decide to go back to general low carb, can I stay??? I promise I will still be supportive of everyone over here and still contribute some stillman's friendly recipes. Even when I follow general low carb I still typically watch my fat intake since I lose better with a lower fat level.
momtocj7mea is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #278
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I agree and really want to livethe clean way, I think I ahve to readjust my brain, because sometimes I just think the processed stuff tastes better like my beloved peanut butter.
Oh yeah I'm not saying the crap stuff doesn't taste good!!!! i mean how processed is Dairy Milk and I could live off the stuff!! Ha!
But actually do ye find that the longer you eat the healthy unprocessed way, the better it tastes(ok plain dry tuna not so much!He!) and when ye do eat rubbish for a couple of days ye feel awful, and want to get back to the clean eating feeling as soon as possible! I do! And that is a good thing!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #279
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh yeah I'm not saying the crap stuff doesn't taste good!!!! i mean how processed is Dairy Milk and I could live off the stuff!! Ha!
But actually do ye find that the longer you eat the healthy unprocessed way, the better it tastes(ok plain dry tuna not so much!He!) and when ye do eat rubbish for a couple of days ye feel awful, and want to get back to the clean eating feeling as soon as possible! I do! And that is a good thing!
Yeah I do find that, I feel like things move better when I eat better if you know what I mean and I always think thats a good sign
Mar922 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #280
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocj7mea View Post
I completely agree with you!! It is best to low carb and follow an unprocessed, whole foods, low carb diet. That is how I managed to lose 97lbs. Every once in a while I would have a processed product. But the majority of my foods were whole foods. I may have to end up going back to a more general low carb lifestyle and just up my exercise as opposed to cutting calories, fat, and carbs. As I mentioned before I am a Zumba instructor and my energy level is just not where it should be following stillman's. But I like you guys over here so if I do decide to go back to general low carb, can I stay??? I promise I will still be supportive of everyone over here and still contribute some stillman's friendly recipes. Even when I follow general low carb I still typically watch my fat intake since I lose better with a lower fat level.
WTG on the loss!!! I never looked at your stats-i think you popped in when I was at home! oh yeah I'm not saying I'm an angel by any means, or I will be. Sometimes ya just do eat processed stuff! But I really want to be healthy long-term as well as thin!!!
Wow a zumba instructor! How do you do that on pure QWL??? Eek! That has some major calorie burning! I've read about it but seen as I have 2left feet i won't be comong to a class near you soon!!!
As i said i have zero energy on pure protein-i got used to it and just ignored it, and i do exercise-but that caused me to faint, so i def don't blame you for wanting and needing to go back to a more lc woe.
And of course you can stay-the one rule here is that we're supportive! So you're in!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #281
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Its hard because I am at work and all there is here is cafeteria food, I caved and got a coffee with milk instead of cream,which i normally get, in hopes that the extra carbs would satiate me, so far its working but I guess my no cheat april is out the window now haha.
drink cheats dont count in my book. I penciled it in on page 143....

You should stock up on some tuna pouches and plastic forks! leave em in your car if ya have too! (no wait frozen tuna..)
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #282
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocj7mea View Post
and periodically spritzed chicken broth over them to keep them from drying out.
I wnat to spritz chicken broth on my food! That sounds like fun!! (Im being serious) and so nice to "see" you!!!

looks like you and Mar have the same do! very cool!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #283
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I think you're gonna have to do as Al and buy the tuna pouches and keep them in your drawer!!
oops..Im always repeating myself...no wonder I have a million posts..
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #284
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
So my plan is to eat sorta Catwoman like.
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #285
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
drink cheats dont count in my book. I penciled it in on page 143....

You should stock up on some tuna pouches and plastic forks! leave em in your car if ya have too! (no wait frozen tuna..)
I don't think we have tuna pouches here, where do you get them? This is why when I go to the states to shop most of what I bring back is food, you guys have better options down there and I find the healthy stuff is cheaper than it is here, its frustrating.
Mar922 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:38 PM   #286
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
what should i do with the home made ones though? do you think my dog would eat them? lol
freeze them.
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #287
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 23
Gallery: anniebell
Stats: 183.2/172/130
WOE: Stillman's
Start Date: March 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
drink cheats dont count in my book. I penciled it in on page 143....
I like your rules!
anniebell is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:48 PM   #288
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I I find the more weight I lose the more weight I want to lose haha, my first goal was 145, the 135, now it's 125 and I am thinking maybe I want to aim for 115 haha.
My goal weight went down and down and down. 127, 125, 122, 117, 115.. I never made it to 110 though..perhaps this time around!!

For both of us!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #289
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I don't think we have tuna pouches here, where do you get them? This is why when I go to the states to shop most of what I bring back is food, you guys have better options down there and I find the healthy stuff is cheaper than it is here, its frustrating.
I also have my own personal can opener at work...but Im the crazy one that takes it to the next level... nothing gets in the way of me and my meat! er fish!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #290
Blabbermouth!!!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,744
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
peeps. I love you all. I'll catch up on all the chat and links later cause I know its all good stuff!!!
aleriaaa is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #291
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I don't think we have tuna pouches here, where do you get them? This is why when I go to the states to shop most of what I bring back is food, you guys have better options down there and I find the healthy stuff is cheaper than it is here, its frustrating.
Ok i'm being maga-blonde cos your location says where you are------but where are you???? Canada, then?? Cos your time zone sounds like the States!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #292
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Ok i'm being maga-blonde cos your location says where you are------but where are you???? Canada, then?? Cos your time zone sounds like the States!!
I'm in central Canada
Mar922 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #293
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
oops..Im always repeating myself...no wonder I have a million posts..
I'm still behind ya on those posts-just!!!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #294
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I also have my own personal can opener at work...
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #295
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Getting there!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,184
Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I'm in central Canada
Aha!!! I never was any good at Geography!
Getting there!!! is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #296
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Aha!!! I never was any good at Geography!
haha thats ok
Mar922 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #297
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
CCGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,907
Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I I find the more weight I lose the more weight I want to lose haha, my first goal was 145, the 135, now it's 125 and I am thinking maybe I want to aim for 115 haha.

I just went grocery shopping and I can not wait til I am in maintenance the funny thing is I walked past the junk food aisle and the bakery section no problem, I find I am really missing fruit and veggies lately, maybe I will have to do the 14 day shape up again although I like how fast I lose on QWL, I just have to do it so I can get to be the veg and protein girl I wanna be one day. I miss colour on my plate is what I think the problem is, its all mental, maybe I should get new dishes?
dishes.......give in to the veggies! Don't overdo, but a salad here and there or some spinach in an omelette won't kill you.
Feeling deprived will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Just read th NYT article-thanks for the link CC. Very interesting! I agree with it completely. (i still find the high sat fat hard!). For me though it all comes bact to clean eating-whatever that may be for everyone-all meat, protein and veg, some fruits or even some unprocessed whole-grains.
I think that is the thing that turned me off and still turns me off Atkins-it's the fact that as long as it's lc it's ok, as long as you're losing weight it's ok. Nobody ever talks about how healthy or unhealthy it is. It bugs me on LCF when I see all the recipes for lc versions of hc foods, all the AS, all the crap! And what's sold at the famous online lc store!!! The ingredient lists are like the Periodic table. Regardless of whether they're high carb or low carb, it's still processed rubbish!
Ok I'll get off my soapbox now..........but it does bug me!!!
Oh yeah and I will never think a sausage or hot dog is a good healthy thing!!!!!! Low carb, yes, healthy, no!
Ok def gonna stop now!.....before I'm asked to leave LCF!!
next time a hunter offers you a venison dog or sausage, say yes.

If you need to wrap your brain about the health benefits of EFGT or Paleo please read the articles and blog of the dear Dr. Barry Groves at Second Opinions UK.

There you will find tons of papers with references and bibiliographies of actual scientific studies that back up the lifestyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniebell View Post
Hi All,

Sheesh the last couple of days every time I try to post someone interrupts me with work. The nerve!

Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I agree and really want to livethe clean way, I think I ahve to readjust my brain, because sometimes I just think the processed stuff tastes better like my beloved peanut butter.
actually nut butters are paleo approved! Peanuts are a tuber so not those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I'm all tanned! Or at least i will be tomorrow! Waiting for my tan to dry! Have painted my toenails a deep pink! I'm ready for Spring! It's gonna be 25 celsius at the weekend! I used to dread when Summer was coming and even though I'm not where I want to be weight-wise it's not filling me with dread!
yay on the pedi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocj7mea View Post
I completely agree with you!! It is best to low carb and follow an unprocessed, whole foods, low carb diet. That is how I managed to lose 97lbs. Every once in a while I would have a processed product. But the majority of my foods were whole foods. I may have to end up going back to a more general low carb lifestyle and just up my exercise as opposed to cutting calories, fat, and carbs. As I mentioned before I am a Zumba instructor and my energy level is just not where it should be following stillman's. But I like you guys over here so if I do decide to go back to general low carb, can I stay??? I promise I will still be supportive of everyone over here and still contribute some stillman's friendly recipes. Even when I follow general low carb I still typically watch my fat intake since I lose better with a lower fat level.
plenty of athletes follow the LC Paleo life. I think you just need higher cals and fat for energy.
And we never kick anyone off the board just because they try to find what works for them. That's why we're LCFs, we're not all eating the same but we are like minds who bounce theories and knowledge off each other all the time.
Tomayto, tomahto........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Oh yeah I'm not saying the crap stuff doesn't taste good!!!! i mean how processed is Dairy Milk and I could live off the stuff!! Ha!
But actually do ye find that the longer you eat the healthy unprocessed way, the better it tastes(ok plain dry tuna not so much!He!) and when ye do eat rubbish for a couple of days ye feel awful, and want to get back to the clean eating feeling as soon as possible! I do! And that is a good thing!
that's the sound of the nail being hit squarely on the head....good job GT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I don't think we have tuna pouches here, where do you get them? This is why when I go to the states to shop most of what I bring back is food, you guys have better options down there and I find the healthy stuff is cheaper than it is here, its frustrating.
I don't.....too pricey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Aha!!! I never was any good at Geography!
that's why ye teach language?
__________________
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!
If you can read this thank a teacher; since you are reading it in English, thank a veteran.
“Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big things” – Robert Brault

Last edited by CCGirl; 04-05-2011 at 02:48 PM..
CCGirl is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #298
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Amélie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,338
Gallery: Amélie
I'm beginning to love this thread! So many awesome people.
Amélie is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #299
Senior LCF Member
 
akagal20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 738
Gallery: akagal20
Stats: 172.2/155.8/145(Height 5'8)
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: January 18, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
I'm beginning to love this thread! So many awesome people.
Amelie , me too !!
akagal20 is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #300
Senior LCF Member
 
icandoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 776
Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
My goal weight is 150. I have never been anything lower but you never know- maybe I'll go lower.
icandoit is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.