Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 06:01 AM   #241
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: Reached Goal!
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: 28th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Have a date with Claire now!! BBL
I really, really do have to get back to it. The sun is out, spring is in the air and I can smell summer. I want to be toned.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 06:06 AM   #242
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
I want to be tanned!!!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:17 AM   #243
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
hmmm that's debatable!! It's what I did my degree in though, that and Music. So it's not too bad!
Yeah I like the 14day plan-I feel better on it-the dizzyiness killed me on QWL. That really is what I do now-very little veg-like chopped peppers or tomatoes in tuna and cucumber or lettuce with chicken. It's just more palatable! And easier if you have to eat out! Good luck with it, I think it will work!
Do you ever use any dressings on the salad? I know we can use vinegar and lemon...it also says low cal dressings with less than ten cals if my memory serves me right but all the ones I looked at in the shop had sugar in them. Will probably make my own with white wine vinegar, lemon and herbs...I don't think garlic was on the list, if it is, I'll make a garlic one.

Last edited by makemeslim; 03-05-2011 at 06:18 AM..
Old 03-05-2011, 06:34 AM   #244
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Post away makeme! Stillmans is Stillmans! I think your menus will help!! If we can cheat on salad/veggies we will be in good shape! stike that. GREAT SHAPE! up to 25lbs in 2 weeks. Thats what he said!!! You can do it!!!!

Give it the two weeks and show us some results!!!
Ok, will do. 25lb!!!! I would be walking on sunshine...this can happen, this can happen...it will happen, it will happen!
Old 03-05-2011, 06:42 AM   #245
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/177/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
Hello there... I am going to change my avitar to the 70 lb club, from the 60 lb club! As of this morning, that is how much I have lost since August 2nd.

1 oz cheese
3 HB eggs
2 diet pepsi's (does not stall me, just kills my neurons)

Have been exhausted lately, not sure why. Have been taking my supplements. I think it is because I am confused as to what to do with my career next...
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:48 AM   #246
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myungsunkim22 View Post
Haha! ^_^

I was going off of the 14-Day Shape Up plan- I saw that he said yogurt was allowed but I've definitely been having more than the said amount!

I'm still losing pretty well (down 6-7 pounds in 4 days) so I'm still happy! I may try to be a little stricter tomorrow though!
You are doing a modified South Beach. . . so if it works. . I say.. keep on doing it. . only you know what your body can do!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 06:49 AM   #247
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I want to be tanned!!!!
I know you said you don't like the fake tans but I thought there were supposed to be some really good ones out there now. No?
Old 03-05-2011, 06:58 AM   #248
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here's to a wonderful saturday girls (and BB!!) glad to see you back. .

I'm going to have a wonderful day today. I think I'm stalled from all the dang cough/cold meds I've been taking. . cough syrup. .is just. . well. . SYRUP!! I don't know what else to do. I have such an unproductive cough and it kept me up half the night.. so I slept on the couch .. well. . tried to sleep!!! My head is clearing up so I plan to get my booty in gear. . did I mention its SNOWING. .here!! Ugggg. . I wish it would stop. . .
Old 03-05-2011, 07:07 AM   #249
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I know you said you don't like the fake tans but I thought there were supposed to be some really good ones out there now. No?
I may have to give it another whirl. GT will have to post her tips to the perfect fake tan when she has time because my beloved tanning beds are out of the question! I dont think we have the same products here though.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:12 AM   #250
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Here's to a wonderful saturday girls (and BB!!) glad to see you back. .

I'm going to have a wonderful day today. I think I'm stalled from all the dang cough/cold meds I've been taking. . cough syrup. .is just. . well. . SYRUP!! I don't know what else to do. I have such an unproductive cough and it kept me up half the night.. so I slept on the couch .. well. . tried to sleep!!! My head is clearing up so I plan to get my booty in gear. . did I mention its SNOWING. .here!! Ugggg. . I wish it would stop. . .
and a happy Saturday to you too!! have you tried the mucinex DM? I wont take cough syrup anymore unless its the prescibed one with the codeine. Seem like its the only one that stops the cough and puts me to sleep. and you only need 1/2 teaspoon, not 4 TB of Nyquil. If you cant get the codeine, try 2 shots of patron!

My cough was a dry one last night. I think Ive been sick for over 3 weeks now. TOday I can breathe though and the pressure in my head is gone!! TOok my Claritin D and nasal spray.

Hope you feel better soon IM2!!!! Snowing out?!!!! Good day to curl up on the couch! Make some turkey/chicken soup, and dont forget to add a splash of hot sauce!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #251
Blabbermouth!!!

BTW IM2- My daughter has that same doll in your avi, with a differnt outfit on. Shes very soft. Got it straight from the Hello Kitty store in the mall!

Check out my pics.

Last edited by aleriaaa; 03-05-2011 at 07:32 AM..
Old 03-05-2011, 07:34 AM   #252
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: CodyJo
Stats: Start 310 lbs/ Goal 180 lbs/ Current 237 lbs
WOE: Low Carb/Low Cal/Low Fat (formerly on Medifast)
Start Date: 9/20/10
Quote:
Thanks for this recipe!! I think my little ones will love it. Neither of them willl eat eggs, and I was just browsing the last few days for egg type muffins. I have cream cheese to mix too, so if you have any other recipes like that, please let me know!! If this doesnt work, Im gonna try to give them "Green eggs and ham" Perhaps for St. Patty Day!!!
For the kiddos, you could try this with some added spinach. Egg muffins with spinach & ham = green eggs and ham Egg muffins are an awesome "kitchen sink" recipe, because you can throw in anything you have.

New Beautiful Me: Cheesy Egg Muffins
CodyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #253
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Myungsunkim22
WOE: Medifast/Stillman's

HI CODY JO! ^_^

I'm thinking I may be going back to Medifast on Monday but adding Stillman's (or what I count as Stillmans, ) here and there! We'll see though- I haven't decided for sure!!

Be back later, have to get started working from home!

^_^
Myungsunkim22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:57 AM   #254
Blabbermouth!!!

Wow Cody! What a beautiful you!!! Love the site and the recipes!! thx!!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:07 AM   #255
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myungsunkim22 View Post

HI CODY JO! ^_^

I'm thinking I may be going back to Medifast on Monday but adding Stillman's (or what I count as Stillmans, ) here and there! We'll see though- I haven't decided for sure!!

Be back later, have to get started working from home!

^_^
after browsing thru Cody's recipes, I can see why!!! To have such amazing results and get the same (or better!) losses per week. did I say WOW already!! Great job you two!!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:27 AM   #256
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: LadyGrey
Stats: 140/140/125
WOE: Stillmans/South Beach
Start Date: 03/05/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyJo View Post
For the kiddos, you could try this with some added spinach. Egg muffins with spinach & ham = green eggs and ham Egg muffins are an awesome "kitchen sink" recipe, because you can throw in anything you have.

Great recipes! I'm on the Stillman diet...hoping to drop to my goal weight of 125lbs
LadyGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #257
Major LCF Poster!

So far today has been great. I was worried that the salad/veg might cause me cravings, but no...its 415pm and I am not looking for a snack or anything so... I am going to make a spag bowl for the kids and I might have chicken with something...maybe the same as lunch but with chicken instead. I have not had any milk or yoghurt today and probably won't unless I feel I really want it. I have a wonderful 0% Greek yoghurt in the fridge that I usually add lemon and Splenda to...it is so thick and creamy, its hard to believe its 0%, it is truly divine...but I have no desire for it now I can have it. GT, do you get "Total" Greek yoghurt where you are or in Ireland? If so, have you tried it?

Last edited by makemeslim; 03-05-2011 at 08:32 AM..
Old 03-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #258
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGrey View Post
Great recipes! I'm on the Stillman diet...hoping to drop to my goal weight of 125lbs
Hey there LadyGrey. Don't hope, Stillman's will get you there.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #259
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Snippet for your Saturday . . .

The power of protein
The moment it leaves your fork, protein starts winnowing your waistline! High protein foods take more work to digest, metabolize and use which means you burn more calories processing them (who knew? Stillmanites. . that's who!!) so you feel fuller sooner for a longer amount of time (Yay!). The cumulative effect has obvious benefits for anyone who is watching their weight. Here's a way to "Pump it up". . aim to get at least 30 grams at breakfast which equals: 2 eggs and a cup of cottage cheese. .After fasting all night, your body is running on empty and may start drawing on muscle tissue for fuel if you don't replenish its protein sources first thing in the morning (who skips breakfast? ) Studes have found that protein rich breakfasts can help regulate your appetite all day!! (we love that) Some protein to go:

Jerky.. . gotta watch it. . salt/"ose"
Roasted soy nuts 1/4 cup = 17 grams. .
Protein Powder
Hard Boiled Egg
String Cheese
Tuna packet (with fork!)

just ran across that in one of my many magazines and thought I'd share. . .sometimes we have to be reminded!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #260
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
BTW IM2- My daughter has that same doll in your avi, with a differnt outfit on. Shes very soft. Got it straight from the Hello Kitty store in the mall!

Check out my pics.
Ooo. .Al.. I don't know which one is cuter. . HK or your beautiful daughter. . Me thinks its the cute little blonde!! You have such cute kids.. congrats! I wish I could keep mine small and at home. My oldest graudates next year. . Ugg. . I'll have 2 in high school, one in Middle school and one in Elementary, yet! Wow.. I'm old or crazy. . actually both!!!

OK. .so I'm thinking I need to plan a trip to Disney before my babies leave the nest. . if anyone has pointers, let me know. This is going to be a once in their childhood trip.. we haven't been on vacation in years and none of us (except hubby) has ever been on a plane.. I'm escared!! Plus I have to be able to afford it. . It is amazing how the price jumps when you mention 4 kids!! OK. .gotta get some work done. .
Old 03-05-2011, 08:56 AM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Snippet for your Saturday . . .

The power of protein
The moment it leaves your fork, protein starts winnowing your waistline! High protein foods take more work to digest, metabolize and use which means you burn more calories processing them (who knew? Stillmanites. . that's who!!) so you feel fuller sooner for a longer amount of time (Yay!). The cumulative effect has obvious benefits for anyone who is watching their weight. Here's a way to "Pump it up". . aim to get at least 30 grams at breakfast which equals: 2 eggs and a cup of cottage cheese. .After fasting all night, your body is running on empty and may start drawing on muscle tissue for fuel if you don't replenish its protein sources first thing in the morning (who skips breakfast? ) Studes have found that protein rich breakfasts can help regulate your appetite all day!! (we love that) Some protein to go:

Jerky.. . gotta watch it. . salt/"ose"
Roasted soy nuts 1/4 cup = 17 grams. .
Protein Powder
Hard Boiled Egg
String Cheese
Tuna packet (with fork!)

just ran across that in one of my many magazines and thought I'd share. . .sometimes we have to be reminded!
Thanks for that I'm.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #262
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Do you ever use any dressings on the salad? I know we can use vinegar and lemon...it also says low cal dressings with less than ten cals if my memory serves me right but all the ones I looked at in the shop had sugar in them. Will probably make my own with white wine vinegar, lemon and herbs...I don't think garlic was on the list, if it is, I'll make a garlic one.
No I don't use dressing. The only thing I use is a teaspoon of LF mayo mixed in tuna if I don't put tomatoes in it. I try not to but I find dry tuna makes me wanna gag!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #263
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
No they're all crap!! I've used them all!! Always an orangey hue!!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #264
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I may have to give it another whirl. GT will have to post her tips to the perfect fake tan when she has time because my beloved tanning beds are out of the question! I dont think we have the same products here though.
Ha!!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #265
Blabbermouth!!!

Welcome to the group LadyGrey!!! I look forward to reaching 125 with ya!!!

makeme- You are in the zone woman! Awesome!!!

IM2- You are so sweet! We havent gone to Disney yet. Im not looking forward to the expense, and if we splurge on it, I have to make sure they are old enough to remember it!!! Seems like the perfect time for you though. I'll ask around and try to get some tips! I did hear its better to go during the school year (take them out for a week) cause the crowds are pure awful in the summer. But thats the hard part with your boys. Not as easy to take them out as my 4 and 6 year olds. I went to Disney when I was 13 with my girlfriends family. We only made it to the Magic Kingdom. I need to start putting money away now cause I need to hit every park!!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #266
Blabbermouth!!!

funny..all my vacations have been tropical. you cant beat that all inclusive price. (we dont bring the kids though)
Old 03-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #267
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
oh darn. I thought they worked well for you....
Old 03-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #268
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Probably odd, but I like the slightly orange look on me (tried a mouse once but it dried out my skin too much)...Probs can carry it off coz I am already brown, LOL. Maybe I should try some...Is the St Tropez stuff any good? I know you said they are all crap but are some better than others? Would be nice to have a glow.
LOL, I just realised I wrote, "I tried a mouse once"...newbies, don't get the wrong idea.

Last edited by makemeslim; 03-05-2011 at 09:43 AM..
Old 03-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #269
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyJo View Post

Cody, what a success story you are! and those recipes----droooooling!!
What are eggbeaters?
Old 03-05-2011, 09:14 AM   #270
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGrey View Post
Welcome!!