Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #1501
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Hi Cat! Sorry you're feeling low. We've all been there and got the wake-up call. It's easy to be in denial. BUT you've got Stillies!!!! So you'll be feeling hot, hot, hot in no time!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #1502
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Cyone
Stats: To hit 199 by 08/27/2012
WOE: 17 Day Diet Cycles 1-4
Start Date: August 2011
@Icandoit we did it once we can do it again.

Thanks for the welcome Gettingthere I hope to have close to the same if not better results this time.And I know with strict Stillmans it can be done.
Cyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #1503
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyone View Post
@Icandoit we did it once we can do it again.

Thanks for the welcome Gettingthere I hope to have close to the same if not better results this time.And I know with strict Stillmans it can be done.
You will! Yes strict, but well worth it!!
Old 03-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #1504
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 189/186/140 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart Feb 2014
UGH I definitely ate more veggies than I was allowed today.

I am going to be positive though and think I did good to cheat on veggies and not ice cream which was given to us for free because of bad service at a restaurant.

Sometimes life is hard haha
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:06 AM   #1505
Big Yapper!!!!

Wow it's very quiet here!! Getting ready to go home---yay!! Flight is at 3pm! Can't wait! Little bit worried about eating at home though. I think everytime I put on weight-not a lot but still. It's just sooo hard saying no all the time! And all those BLTs add up! Oh well I'm gonna try and be good!
Weighed this morning and am stuck at 122, have been for 2weeks oh well! BBL
Old 03-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #1506
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CoCo
Stats: Ex: 175/157/135
WOE: QWL
Start Date: June 11th 2012
Hello to all. I am new to the QWL diet. I will be starting in the morning and have about 45 to 50 pound that I hope to loss. I want to be a support to all of you and hope to get some support also. I wanted to ask if you would list some of your menus as to what and how much you are eatting. I have a good idea of what to eat, but how much to eat is the question. Also is there anything that is allowed but maybe a problem anyway. Something that I have a question about is my morning coffee, I usually but half and half in it, but that is not allowed. Any ideas on what I could have in my coffee, I know this will be the one heard part for me, I need that morning cup, but hate it black. Thanks
CoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #1507
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Cyone
Stats: To hit 199 by 08/27/2012
WOE: 17 Day Diet Cycles 1-4
Start Date: August 2011
Welcome Coco I'm not sure about coffee since I don't drink it but my menu for today:

Bfast:
2 Egg Omelette with steak strips
Snack:
Mini Babybel Light Cheese
Lunch:
Stuffed Cabbage
Dinner:
Lemon Pepper Tilapia (2 Filets)
Steamed Broccoli with I Can't Believe Its Not Butter Spray.

I'm doing the 14 Day Shapeup so small amounts of veggies are allowed but if you're doing strict QWL, you can leave them out.

Hth.
Cyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #1508
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
I think the thing that drives me most crazy about LC....or VLC...

The DREAMS! For the past two days I have woken up with some slap-crazy pigging out on carbs, cheat dreams. That drives me nuts! Of course I'm so happy to wake up and know I'm still good!
too funny!!! I have had those dreams too!!! I have to wonder sometimes if I did sleepwalk to the fridge and shovel some goodies in!!
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #1509
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I MISS MY CREAMY COFFEE!!!!!
I tried cream today after almost 4 weeks. It actually tasted funny and Im not gonna give it second try! Just got used to it without.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #1510
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
folks I need some help here........for the past two hours I have literll;y freezing. I have a thermal hoodie with the drawstring tied around my chin. I am covered in goosebumps. And a small headache.
I sure hope you are feeling better!!!! 75%-80% ground beef always warms me up! (meat is my cure for everything.. )
Old 03-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #1511
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
ya know who you sound like??????? Dr. Maxwell Stillman!!!!
And i would never gloat-it's not in my nature! I've nothing to gloat about! Seriously I'm the most self-critical (body wise) person I know---apart from Al---she does come a close second, gotta say!!

ALs actually feeling quite sexy today, in her tight jeans and pink shirt! I think Im going through some oppostite phase where I think Im smaller than I really look. Its making me want to eat something naughty because I think I can..

OK back to reality and the goal at hand. Must fit into last years sun dresses and bikinis..
Old 03-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #1512
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
I am on the west coast, just blocks from the beach... radiation is showing on zmag pretty heavy over here. Specifically xenon... which there are no known side affects, except that pulmonologists are cautioned to contain it well during administration for lung testing. I have not been low carb for days. If I am going to die early, I figure I will enjoy my last days. I haven't gained too much weight. Still under 150 which is fine for me. Am detoxing with diatomaceous earth, fulvic acid, infrared sauna and chollera... these are things I just happened to have and can use since I am broke. It isn't pretty. I have a bit of kidney pain this morning, most likely due to uranium... So I have to get back to low carb, which is recommended for radiation anyway. Did you know that?
Old 03-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #1513
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Now, what about SF gum?? Do you all chew it? I've been quite reliant on it...maybe up to 4 - 6 pieces throughout the day. Do you think that can hinder?? I love tridents Layers...but I might should cut down... the package says 2 carbs each.
I chew Trident too (maybe 2-3), but just the regular kind. Dont know if I could do better without it. Weight loss is sooooo slow this time around...but Im not giving up!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #1514
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
What was it al that broke me through last time? a snickers bar?
dont even think about it Mr!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #1515
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Msgirl, Mars , Becky and i can do it---WTG on all the losses!!
You girls really are doing great!!!! and CC too!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #1516
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
I havent posted in a couple of days...I have been under the weather. I just know I have a sinus infection but for some reason I can't bring myself to go to the doctor. Do you ever feel like you are about to type a super long post. well here goes...I need to vent.

I got my new exercise program in the mail finally. I am so psyched to get started on it. I watched the first workout and then I went to take my pre-photos before I start. There aren't enough icons to express how I felt after I reviewed the photos. Do you ever see yourself in a different way then you really are? I don't think I am thin by any means but I guess I really had no idea how bad I had really gotten. My reality check was a real slap in the face. I am sad and disappointed in myself, mostly because I have had blinders on and refused to ignore the damage I had really done. Wearing larger shirts, buying stretchy jeans can hide so much, but the bikini did not. Tomorrow I start fresh with a new perspective, knowing that only I can make the changes I need to and that I am accountable for every single crumb that is placed into my mouth. Time to walk the walk.

OK enough self-pity and groveling for the day. I will try to check in tomorrow, but I am not sure if I will be able to.

Congrats to all those that have lost weight and don't give up to those that have fallen off the wagon.
CAT!! I sure hope all is well!!! I was your weight just a few short weeks ago, and now Im feeling soooo much better!!! YOU CAN DO THIS! and do it quick!!! We know you can!!!!

PS- Try Claritin D for the sinus'... my new favorite drug!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #1517
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyann71 View Post
I gotta get this stilmans qwl plan on track. I know this works and I just want to lose a few pounds to get me looking great before our winter comes around (boo hoo I hate winter but I am promising myself lots of divine boots and jackets, looking spiffy is my thing) I am just craving fat at the moment it is so frustrating, those spare ribs are just shouting at me and I find it so tempting..... just one crispy piece and I am done... (I wish someone could just knock some sense into me)
If all you are eating is meat, the fat will not prevent weight loss, just maybe slow it down a bit. Eat up!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #1518
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
And I know with strict Stillmans it can be done.
Thats the spirit CYONE!!!!! Looking forward to hearing more from you this time around!!! Promise me 2 weeks. I bet you lose 15 pounds!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:53 PM   #1519
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Wow it's very quiet here!! Getting ready to go home---yay!! Flight is at 3pm! Can't wait! Little bit worried about eating at home though. I think everytime I put on weight-not a lot but still. It's just sooo hard saying no all the time! And all those BLTs add up! Oh well I'm gonna try and be good!
122... you tiny little thing you!!! Keep it meat and veggies and a little bite of dessert with MOM. Practice maintenance over your vacation!!! Woohoo. And take pics!! have a safe trip GT!!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #1520
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
UGH I definitely ate more veggies than I was allowed today.

I am going to be positive though and think I did good to cheat on veggies and not ice cream which was given to us for free because of bad service at a restaurant.

Sometimes life is hard haha
Isnt it crazy how veggies are now a cheat!!! YOU ROCK passing on that ice cream!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #1521
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Hello to all. I am new to the QWL diet. I will be starting in the morning and have about 45 to 50 pound that I hope to loss. I want to be a support to all of you and hope to get some support also. I wanted to ask if you would list some of your menus as to what and how much you are eatting.
Hi CoCo! So glad you joined us!! This is gonna be so much fun watching you get to goal with the quickness!! I would say have meat with a side of meat. The first few days, eat as much meat as you want. Your appetite will decrease as the days go on. I eat 2 chicken breasts for a meal, or 1.5-2 pounds of ground turkey. Sometime I eat once a day, others twice, but never breakfast. I learned to drink my coffee black. If you can keep it lean and mean these next 2 weeks, you will have amazing results! Not to say you wont have amazing results with the cream, but Dairy is a big staller for some.

Let us know how you are doing!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #1522
Blabbermouth!!!

Cyone- Now thats a menu.. droooooooooooooooooooooool
Old 03-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #1523
Blabbermouth!!!

and CC- thanks for those recipes!!!! YUM!!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 04:19 PM   #1524
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Hi!
I am down another 2 today! I'm gonna stay good all weekend and I should be below 150 by monday!
woohoo good going!
Quote:
hey speaking of Coach where is Squishy? Loved us and left again?
and
BBP
Yam Glam
Sharon
and the rest Gwyn Mim, the list goes on and on.....?
I miss Yam. She was the excersize queen. Well, tuesday I made it to 185 which is the ceiling for my normal weight range. But my body rejected normal. I gained a pound each the next 2 days and have been maintaining 187. What was it al that broke me through last time? a snickers bar?[/QUOTE]
miss 'em all! BBP it will happen! Maybe just a Snickers mini?????
Quote:
Ugh so jealous! last time I had a snickers bar I gained and it wasn't even good chocolate haha
I had been excersizing and sticking to plan big time except probably eating a lot less than I should have, and fell in a rut, couldnt budge the scale for nothing. Was at the store and had a weak moment. Next day, lost something like 6 pounds. I dont know??????
Speaking of chocolate, my DW LOVES chocolate truffles, but she says that the ones around here are only OK. So, for Valentines Day, I ordered a big box of imported truffles from like New York (fancy and kind of expensive). She was so excited. As for BBP.................score!
QUOTE]
the connoisseur speaketh

Quote:
Hi everyone, I've been lurking around the boards for the past few months and had been debating the idea of starting Stillmans back up. I have a long way to go but need to get serious about losing weight for my wedding and beginning a healthy life with my soon to be husband. Getting ready to stock up on my meat and I'll be using the QWL with 2 to 3 servings of green veggies a day and have a goal of losing 100 lbs. I did Stillmans when I first joined LCF and managed to lose about 65 lbs in about two and a half months so I hope to have a repeat performance I'll also be exercising about an hour a day mainly cardio.
Cy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
I havent posted in a couple of days...I have been under the weather. I just know I have a sinus infection but for some reason I can't bring myself to go to the doctor. Do you ever feel like you are about to type a super long post. well here goes...I need to vent.

I got my new exercise program in the mail finally. I am so psyched to get started on it. I watched the first workout and then I went to take my pre-photos before I start. There aren't enough icons to express how I felt after I reviewed the photos. Do you ever see yourself in a different way then you really are? I don't think I am thin by any means but I guess I really had no idea how bad I had really gotten. My reality check was a real slap in the face. I am sad and disappointed in myself, mostly because I have had blinders on and refused to ignore the damage I had really done. Wearing larger shirts, buying stretchy jeans can hide so much, but the bikini did not. Tomorrow I start fresh with a new perspective, knowing that only I can make the changes I need to and that I am accountable for every single crumb that is placed into my mouth. Time to walk the walk.

OK enough self-pity and groveling for the day. I will try to check in tomorrow, but I am not sure if I will be able to.

Congrats to all those that have lost weight and don't give up to those that have fallen off the wagon.
like mom says you are your own worst critic, be gentle to yourself
Quote:
stressed about going home maybe? safe trip check in when you get home!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo View Post
Hello to all. I am new to the QWL diet. I will be starting in the morning and have about 45 to 50 pound that I hope to loss. I want to be a support to all of you and hope to get some support also. I wanted to ask if you would list some of your menus as to what and how much you are eatting. I have a good idea of what to eat, but how much to eat is the question. Also is there anything that is allowed but maybe a problem anyway. Something that I have a question about is my morning coffee, I usually but half and half in it, but that is not allowed. Any ideas on what I could have in my coffee, I know this will be the one heard part for me, I need that morning cup, but hate it black. Thanks
go team cream! for some, anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
too funny!!! I have had those dreams too!!! I have to wonder sometimes if I did sleepwalk to the fridge and shovel some goodies in!!
Lunesta????????? eek!
Quote:
I sure hope you are feeling better!!!! 75%-80% ground beef always warms me up! (meat is my cure for everything.. )
Al you know mine.......I guess I picked the wrong day to dry out
Quote:
ALs actually feeling quite sexy today, in her tight jeans and pink shirt! I think Im going through some oppostite phase where I think Im smaller than I really look. Its making me want to eat something naughty because I think I can..

OK back to reality and the goal at hand. Must fit into last years sun dresses and bikinis..
any day you feel good about yourself is a good day......it spurs you on!
Quote:
Isnt it crazy how veggies are now a cheat!!! YOU ROCK passing on that ice cream!!!
I read awhile back someone posted 'You know you're on Stillman's when a salad is cheating'

well, it has been a busy weekend here in the frozen North. Stop by the neighbors' to install the tiny LAN adapter to his prehistoric laptop that was not wireless, then the weekly shopping. Lug it all inside trying mot to slip on the snowbank in front of the front porch.

Today meet BFF and her daughter for the big day at Chuck E Cheez.

OMG it's enormous! It's like Vegas for kids!

Had a great time! Played the good auntie with 125 tokens in my pocket secretly feeding them to thee little ones that had tun out. By four they were happy and tired. Had some pizza toppings and wings. Ate two forkfuls of the icing, for a place not known for the food it was decent. BFF nearly ripped my arm off when I showed her the new Pandora. (it's loaded). Home in time to feed barn cats and listen to BF beotch and moan about work.

Last edited by CCGirl; 03-27-2011 at 04:21 PM..
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #1525
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Al, your DH will like this one-

Obscure Engineering Conversion Factors

1. Ratio of an igloo's circumference to its diameter = Eskimo Pi
2. 2000 pounds of Chinese Soup = Won ton
3. 1 millionth of a mouthwash = 1 microscope
4. Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement = 1 bananosecond
5. Weight an evangelist carries with God = 1 billigram
6. Time it takes to sail 220 yards at 1 nautical mile per hour = Knotfurlong
7. 365.25 days of drinking low-calorie beer = 1 Lite year
8. 16.5 feet in the Twilight Zone = 1 Rod Serling
9. Half a large intestine = 1 semicolon
10. 1,000,000 aches = 1 megahurtz
11. Basic unit of laryngitis = 1 hoarsepower
12. Shortest distance between two jokes = a straight line
13. 2000 mockingbirds = two kilomockingbirds
14. 1 kilogram of falling figs = 1 Fig Newton
15. 1000 ccs of wet socks = 1 literhosen
16. 8 nickels = 2 paradigms

Old 03-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #1526
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

"Diet: Eating Fish Found to Ward Off Eye Disease," by Roni Caryn Rabin
(_New York Times_, March 22, 2011). Note: _NYT_ requires free registration
before providing articles.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/22/he...ch/22diet.html

pass the tuna, please

"Exposure to chemicals in environment associated with onset of early
menopause" (Eurekalert [American Association for the Advancement of
Science], Mar. 23, 2011).
Exposure to chemicals in environment associated with onset of early menopause

QUOTATION OF THE DAY

"She was irresistible mayhem."
JOEL ROSENTHAL, a jeweler, on his friend Elizabeth Taylor.

Two blondes were going to Disneyland . They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They started crying and turned around and went home.

Here's something that puts it into perspective.

The price of Gas versus Printer Ink

All these examples do NOT imply that gasoline is cheap; it just illustrates how outrageous some prices are....

You will be really shocked by the last one!
(At least, I was...)

Compared with Gasoline......

Think a gallon of gas is expensive?

This makes one think, and also puts things in perspective.

Diet Snapple 16 oz $1.29 ... $10.32 per gallon

Lipton Ice Tea 16 oz $1.19....$9.52 per gallon

Gatorade 20 oz $1.59 ..... $10.17 per gallon

Ocean Spray 16 oz $1.25 ......... $10.00 per gallon

Brake Fluid 12 oz $3.15 ...... $33.60 per gallon

Vick's Nyquil 6 oz $8.35 ... $178.13 per gallon

Pepto Bismol 4 oz $3.85... $123.20 per gallon

Whiteout 7 oz $1.39 ....... $25.42 per gallon

Scope 1.5 oz $0.99 .....$84.48 per gallon

And this is the REAL KICKER...

Evian water 9 oz $1.49..$21.19 per gallon! $21.19 for WATER and the buyers don't even know the source.

(Evian spelled backwards is Naive.)
Ever wonder why printers are so cheap?

So they have you hooked for the ink.
Someone calculated the cost of the ink at...............
(you won't believe it....but it is true........)
$5,200 a gal. (five thousand two hundred dollars)

So, the next time you're at the pump,be glad your car doesn't run on water, Scope, or Whiteout, Pepto Bismol, Nyquil or God forbid, Printer Ink!

Just a little humor to help ease the pain of your next trip to the pump...

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. Pee on it and walk away.

SHOPLIFTER INJURED IN AUGUSTA

Augusta, GA

Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta, Georgia, told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta, on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket... When confronted the man became irate, knocked an employee down, drew a knife and ran for the door.*

Outside on the sidewalk were four Marines collecting toys for the "Toys for Tots" program. Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of the Marines, a Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back; the injury did not appear to be severe.*

After Police and an ambulance arrived at the scene Cpl. Duggan was transported to a local hospital for treatment.

The subject was also transported to the same local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw. All of these injuries were sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.

Now that was a well written Police report.

Last edited by CCGirl; 03-27-2011 at 06:33 PM..
Old 03-28-2011, 05:23 AM   #1527
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Everyone!!!!

CC- funny stuff, and scary stuff!! Guess I wont mind the $75.00 I spend today filling the suv!! I say 75 because its actually the limit for the station! I have to use two transactions if I really wanted to top it off.

So glad the party went well. You are right about Chuckys being Las Vegas for kids! I actually use the tokens as rewards for the kids and they put them in the piggy banks. It means more to them, at this age, than a quarter.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:30 AM   #1528
Blabbermouth!!!

I so need to go food shopping. heading to the warehouse (BJs) and gonna pick up a few bags of frozen chicken. I usually buy fresh but Im too lazy to do all the rewrapping for the freezer. Also going to pick up pounds and pounds of ground turkey! I realize its so satisfying becasue it had just the tiniest bit of fat. that 7% makes all the difference taste wise.

So, I had my chicken breast last night (and 1.21 lb of ground turkey) and my daughter asked for a pickle for snack. (thats my little girl. would pick a pickle over ice cream) Anyway... I dont know what came over me but I could smell the pickle juice and I dumped it all over my chicken. YUM! I refrained from drinking out of the jar, but it was almost irresistable. So, I either cheated, or Im counting it as my condiment!!!! Horray for pickle juice! Try it on your next salad peeps!
Old 03-28-2011, 05:30 AM   #1529
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tracyann71
Stats: 166/102/99
WOE: vlc
Gi CoCo and welcome. I have also just joined this thread but I am not new to lc. I hope you enjoy this heaalthy lifestyle. Hi Cycone, congrats on joining again and 65lb's in two months Wow, Wow, Wow!!! That must have taken some serious discipline. Welldone, you can do it again.
Well i am loving this thread and everyone here is so positive. Thank you for that, it makes it so much easier. Hope everyone had a super weekend and congratulations on passing up that ice cream Mar922 and I wouldn't really worry too much about the veggies, afterall you are adopting a healthier lifestyle and to be successful on it we must make lifestyle changes, veggies would not be considered bad in a maintenance environment. Welldone.
I am doing great and I am on plan. I am still craving fat but allow myself some just to not feel deprived but I also don't like a lot of fat, just occasionally the crispy bits.... Yummm
Lunch:My plan today chicken breasts x 1 with mustard and spicey hot sauce (2g carbs max)
1 cup coffee with a splash of l/f milk (this is something I do allow myself)
Free range chicken pieces x2 (skin removed most of )with lemon and sme herbs
cup of coffee and two cups herbal tea before bed.
tracyann71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:37 AM   #1530
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tracyann71
Stats: 166/102/99
WOE: vlc
Quote:
I so need to go food shopping. heading to the warehouse (BJs) and gonna pick up a few bags of frozen chicken. I usually buy fresh but Im too lazy to do all the rewrapping for the freezer. Also going to pick up pounds and pounds of ground turkey! I realize its so satisfying becasue it had just the tiniest bit of fat. that 7% makes all the difference taste wise.

So, I had my chicken breast last night (and 1.21 lb of ground turkey) and my daughter asked for a pickle for snack. (thats my little girl. would pick a pickle over ice cream) Anyway... I dont know what came over me but I could smell the pickle juice and I dumped it all over my chicken. YUM! I refrained from drinking out of the jar, but it was almost irresistable. So, I either cheated, or Im counting it as my condiment!!!! Horray for pickle juice! Try it on your next salad peeps!
I sometimes crave like that and I don't think it was too bad a decision. You are still on plan and sometimes on Stilmans it is just what we need. All the protein seems to make you want something else. I also find beef with 5% fat just a little more doable than ultra lean beef. My husband is going hunting soon so we will have venison and ostrich in the deep freeze, I wont have to buy meat which is an added bonus and the venison makes for a nice change. Totally free range, grass fed, no hormones and very little fat. What more could I ask for?
tracyann71 is offline   Reply With Quote