Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #1351
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: msgirl
Stats: 162.4/146.2/140 -- 5'8.5"
WOE: Hcg starting 12/31/13
Start Date: Long ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Me either! but it may be because I like to go to bed at 930 at night haha
I can do that too!!!

I love sleep almost as much as I love food!

Not to make you think I am lazy or anything -

I really do go nonstop - most of the time
msgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #1352
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: msgirl
Stats: 162.4/146.2/140 -- 5'8.5"
WOE: Hcg starting 12/31/13
Start Date: Long ago...
Mar922 - I second the hot tea thing! It helps me for sure!
msgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #1353
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgirl View Post
Mar922 - I second the hot tea thing! It helps me for sure!
ok i will try that because its usually after 7 by the time i get dinner
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #1354
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
I'm 218! wohoooo!

I wish i could respond to everyone. You guys crack me up!! lol. laughter burns calories so it's all good!
icandoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #1355
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Hi y'all! A bit under the weather yesterday so I was laying low. My how the posts have been flyin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hi CC!!!! You crack me up too!! Im so glad you recovered from the festivities!!!

Ive been trying to download all those Stillman files off my yahoo account, and I cant believe how long its taking!!!!

Love the shoes, but I can honestly say I dont own one item that would go to them. One day I will exercise and one day I'll have some style!

I checked out the bracelet...dont know yet.

Wow I am so sleepy!!! BBT
Nautical is big this year.........get thee an Elle mag!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
Here's the thread for repetition diet. They should make it a sticky!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/st...ion-diets.html
thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Ooooooooh me want!!!! I've been looking at Summer shoes this week!! Getting ready for going home---German style-lets just say is not on the same page as fashion mags-so I was checking out Shuh etc. to see what they have! Lots of platforms and wedges! Love it! Height without the pain! And I'm getting a bit fed up with ballet flats-I want the height!
flats have their place, but I find as you like yourself more you want more fun in your wardrobe.
Washing up puffy winter things and thinking spring...
Quote:
hmmmmm whats an inside seam and how to I find it? My legs dont match the rest of me. I need to push my car seat way back, but yet I cant see over the steering wheel.

I can find just about anything to complain about..
that's your inseam, pants measured from the kitty to where your pant hem should hit, which is half an inch above the floor. I'm all leg, 32 and 33, 34 if I can get them.
Quote:
Morning!

so my weight hasn't changed yet on the 14 day shape up but I am going to give it a couple days before I get scared and jump back onto QWL haha

Are the repitition diets only to break stalls or are they for general weight loss too, I got to impression they were if you are having trouble but I think I was wrong.

So I am wearing these jeans I bought a few Months ago when I was at my heaviest and they are loose now, to the point where they look bad and I have noticed this with some of my other clothes, like my mens style button down that used to be sexy now just looks like I am 5 trying to wear my dads shirt its pretty awesome but at the same time I really liked those clothes
give up the drapy clothes, there's a hot bod screaming to get out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
OMG! I sure missed you guys! Sorry to be MIA but I've had a heck of a week. . started with a house full of Strep. . (I couldn't figure out why I was waking up every day with a headache. .thought it was terrible carb withdrawal until hubby took the little one to the Doc with 102 temp!). . Ugg. . I took Friday off of work to get stuff done and was home with a sick kid. . So. .I promised myself that I would get my work done (Paperwork for the business) before I got on-line! O . .I was so far behind and I still have so much to do. I'm on my lunch hour right now (at my real.. day job). . so I thought I would check in. Goodness! Pages and pages. . Sorry. .I just don't have time to read it all right now. . I am sure you all had very important stuff to say!! and I missed everyone soo much!

OK. .So I haven't been 100% but I think I'm still in the running. . bought myself 2 pair (OK. .3. cuz the pink ones were too cute to pass up.. . of new walking/running/dancing shoes. . so I have no excuse not to walk every single day! I'm putting a pair in my desk. .one in my car and leaving the good ones at home. The old ones are going out to the truck so no matter where I am . I have shoes! (I wear a lot of heels so that has always been my excuse for not walking on my breaks!).. NO MORE! I have to exercise. . I think it is the only way I'm gonna beat this old bod back into shape!

Everyone!

Let's start losing together~!!
she's BAAAAAAAAAAAACK YAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbassplayer View Post
O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, a '74 vintage Fender Precision Bass, white with black trim. Just take a look at those curves! I may need a moment. The guitar stand looks nice also. Thanks!
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA I knew you would!
Quote:
Im thinking I should fast on fridays. I regrettably have kept right on eating my meat...
have to add that my Mom got real upset with me...
do tell about Mom,,,,and kitty update please!
Quote:
Popping in to say hello!!
It's been a few months. I have been doing some of my own thing and losing a little - not like I did with QWL last year though!

I kind of stalled back in the summer and started adding in "good carbs" what was I thinking

Anyway, I have been doing 0% fat Greek yogurt for several weeks - super good for you with 15 grams protein and 80 calories - the same as my lowfat cottage cheese.

I have one yogurt left and will be doing all meat/water and some coffee for the rest of this week. Then, I may add my yogurt back in, in place of cottage cheese. Not sure, but I am hoping to use it as needed.

Just really needing some ideas.

BTW - I am so glad I can come back here and see all you familiar peeps!

Help me get back to where I was last year at this time!!! please
we're here for ya girl! Good carbs LOL there is no such thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky123abc View Post
AL, thanks for asking about me! It's great to see this thread thriving and people losing!!

I've gained a little...can't say I've lost 60lbs anymore... : ( but I'm ready to put down the nuts, and cheese...and yes, even the cream in my coffee. (I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT I would ever do that...)

I have a nice size 8 suit I'd like to wear for Easter...and it's TOO tight right now.

I'll update my stats in a day or two...

I plan to eat so bland and boring that I won't be tempted to overeat. I was eating too much...I hate it when I have that urge to eat and eat...knowing I'm not even hungry.

My plan is to eat 2-3 boiled eggs for breakfast. ( I do love 'em)
A pack of tuna for lunch...nothing added...
and a juicy steak or grilled chicken for dinner...

We'll see how long I can do that...

I lost best in the past when I ate boring stuff...

I'm shocked that I drank a cup of coffee with only SF Davinci's...but I think it was ok...I can do that. Maybe even one day I'll drink it straight black...

My weight this morning was 160...so sad...but I'm ready to make it go back down...

It's so great to see my long-term Stillies and the newer members! Msgirl, thanks for being my sounding board via texting!! We can do this!!!
Becky you
ll be back down to nothing in no time!
Quote:
Just had two boiled egg whites

My menu for today:

B - Egg whites
Sn - Egg Whites
L - Egg Whites
Sn - Egg whites
Supper - Chicken

Hmmm......think I might start clucking????

Quote:
MS will be clucking---and I'll be growing fins if i eat any more tuna!!

Quote:
Not weird at all. I feel like the girl that used to be fat, even when I was 113 pounds. Still can be embarrassed to eat certain things, still picking out sizes that are too big, paranoid that everyone can see the stretchmarks on my arm, and say hey! She used to be a big one.

So I know that this is not really happening, but it crosses my mind from time to time. I think the longer we stay thin and healthy, the better our minds wil be at ease. So much heartache surrounding being overweight. Its tough to let it go, but I beleive we will beat it!

When Im drunk, I think Im hot and skinny know matter what weight Im at... Love that liquid courage!!!

I am on the wagon.....it's a spring miracle
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:59 PM   #1356
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Who ordered the snow? Are you kidding me? There is already an accumlation and they are talking another 6 to 8 inches!! Erggg. I grabbed a nyquil tonight so I am going to sleep my cravings away.

Have such a hard time and now the weather is beating me up, too. . Here's to tomorrow. . may all our dreams be meat filled!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:18 PM   #1357
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Who ordered the snow? Are you kidding me? There is already an accumlation and they are talking another 6 to 8 inches!! Erggg. I grabbed a nyquil tonight so I am going to sleep my cravings away.

Have such a hard time and now the weather is beating me up, too. . Here's to tomorrow. . may all our dreams be meat filled!
we had six or so of the heavy, wet stuff yesterday........tomorrow's storm will be hammering away in Albany, we may emerge unscathed.

cheers IM and feel better!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:54 AM   #1358
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
I'm 218! wohoooo!

I wish i could respond to everyone. You guys crack me up!! lol. laughter burns calories so it's all good!
and it does! And works the stomach muscles!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:25 AM   #1359
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tracyann71
Stats: 166/102/99
WOE: vlc
Hi Everyone.
Congrats to everyone who is sticking to plan. Went a little off the rail and had too much fat yesterday, but the scale says I am ok so I am happy with that. Today I will be extra good I promise and maybe by the end of next week I would have reached my ultimate goal, cannot wait for that. My mindset and determination inspire me lol
todays menu: coffee with half and half
lunch: 2x lean pork chops (small) (remove all traces of fat!!)
supper 1x chicken breast without skin
That should get me on track fast and furiously
tracyann71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:30 AM   #1360
Senior LCF Member

Loving Tinkerbell CcGirl!!! and hope the storm passes you by. South Africa is still beautiful this time of year and although we will have our wet months it never gets too serious here. It is the one thing I love about Africa, the weather!!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:31 AM   #1361
Senior LCF Member

I sometimes forget how helpful hot tea can be in my moments of weakness. Thanks for the reminder!!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:44 AM   #1362
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyann71 View Post
Hi Everyone.
Congrats to everyone who is sticking to plan. Went a little off the rail and had too much fat yesterday, but the scale says I am ok so I am happy with that. Today I will be extra good I promise and maybe by the end of next week I would have reached my ultimate goal, cannot wait for that. My mindset and determination inspire me lol
Menu sounds great! And gotta say, you are soooooo tiny! .......jealous? Me?
Old 03-23-2011, 01:45 AM   #1363
Big Yapper!!!!

Jealous of your weather too! Even though i shouldn't complain cos this week we're having great Spring weather-sunny and warm all day, freeeeeezing at night!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:51 AM   #1364
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh just read Stills Rep diets-guess I'm doing those so!!! The chicken/veg one or the tuna/tomato one or the tuna/lettuce one!!
I do like the sound of the banana one tho!! Mmmm!!
And who could survive on 3glasses of skim milk a day?? Tho i guess you could have 3skinny lattes, so maybe not that bad!!
Old 03-23-2011, 02:36 AM   #1365
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
Quote:
Oh just read Stills Rep diets-guess I'm doing those so!!! The chicken/veg one or the tuna/tomato one or the tuna/lettuce one!!
I do like the sound of the banana one tho!! Mmmm!!
And who could survive on 3glasses of skim milk a day?? Tho i guess you could have 3skinny lattes, so maybe not that bad!!
I'm glad i'm not the only one doing it. I went from 219.2 to 218.0 from the chicken/veggie repetition. Maybe I can make it to 216 or 217. You have to weigh and tell me if you lost or not.
icandoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:12 AM   #1366
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
He's not cute, he's in his 40's which isn't that old but its too old for me, maybe I should tell him that
Yeah! Maybe youd have a chance if you werent so old!! and extra gross that a 40 year old man would talk to your mom like that. still cant believe it..
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:14 AM   #1367
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I am the same way with ice cream, when I had my cheat day I found myself eating stuff I didn't want just because I could which is not good although I was aware I was doing it so maybe that was good?
I get this "I dont care feeling" its like I know I shouldnt but then I need to test out every little thing because i know when I come to my senses the next day, I wont be having any of those things for a very long time!!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:17 AM   #1368
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
He he!!!! I have a few stretchy skirts that I keep around for those pounds. Maybe I should get rid of them and if I gained weight I would end up walking around looking like Beyonce
I never got rid of my bigger clothes, and I let myself start filling them out again!! I really think we need to get rid of them!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:20 AM   #1369
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Then, for supper - I am making some chicken legs ( I know they have some fat) and I will probably only get two.

AL - I am using your recipe/method from last year. They didn't seem to slow me down at all so I am gonna bank on some results. Tomorrow is my weigh day!
I was thinking about having legs the other day, but they werent on sale. Stop & Shop wants me to stay lean... but the next time, they are mine!!! Gosh, I remember eating 10 of em, and still being skinny.....gotta get back there!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:28 AM   #1370
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
:, i could have sworn it was you, do you have a sister?! I wanted to run away. I only have gone into the shop once more after that and boy did she stare at me, it was so uncomfortable, i never went back!!
The cute guy in the wine shop asked me if I lost weight or if I had a sister? made me blush, he said I looked great, and I blushed even more. Then he told me I smelled like flowers. Gosh I had to get out of there - Im not embarrased at the fact he noticed my weight loss, just that I know I was bright red and didnt want him to think I was into him!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #1371
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Have fun!
I sat in the sun for 2hrs today drinking coffee! Had totally intended to come home and do another DVD....but nooo that didn't happen!! Spring is gonna ruin my figure! Ha!
So jealous!!!! Your figure is fine!!! or do have a sister?
Old 03-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #1372
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Oh yeah peeee off!!
what she said!!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:33 AM   #1373
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Me either! but it may be because I like to go to bed at 930 at night haha
I take naps and go to bed at 9:30... I love to sleep. In my defense though I am up at 4:30 AM on work days, and 6AM on my kid days... No day off!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:35 AM   #1374
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm 218! wohoooo!

Love the AVI! Congrats on the new low!!!!

215 by the end of the week- I feel it!!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:40 AM   #1375
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
Hi y'all! A bit under the weather yesterday so I was laying low.

that's your inseam, pants measured from the kitty to where your pant hem should hit, which is half an inch above the floor. I'm all leg, 32 and 33, 34 if I can get them.

do tell about Mom,,,,and kitty update please!
Hope todays a better day for ya CC!!!!!

So with those long legs, I probably come up to your belly button!! You are one tall chica!! so jealous!!!!

Im headed to see the kittys tonight! They are 2 weeks old and 2 of them are already walking (or trying to escape!)with their eyes open. (I think mom is gonna keep one ) I cant wait to hold them. Now's a good time to start handling them right?
Old 03-23-2011, 05:45 AM   #1376
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

I know! I cant believe it!! Darn the snow!!!!

Our news channels like to embelish the storms, to send us in a panic to the grocery stores, and then what they claim will be a foot, turns to a flurry!! They better be wrong again cause i have plans tonight!!! Hoping to party like a rockstar....
Old 03-23-2011, 05:49 AM   #1377
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyann71 View Post
Hi Everyone.
Hi Tracey!!! Plan looks perfect!!! Do you gain with added fat? Some of us have still had success with it. (fatty meat/ skin) Im seriously thinking of adding some in soon. One more week..
Old 03-23-2011, 06:00 AM   #1378
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I'm glad i'm not the only one doing it. I went from 219.2 to 218.0 from the chicken/veggie repetition. Maybe I can make it to 216 or 217. You have to weigh and tell me if you lost or not.
Love the avi!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:02 AM   #1379
Big Yapper!!!!

Speaking of 'i can do it', yas we can'----President Obama is visiting Ireland in May!! Him and the Queen! Not together, obvusly!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:03 AM   #1380
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Gosh, I remember eating 10 of em, and still being skinny.....gotta get back there!
Cool!!