Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #841
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Ive been asking hubby what he wants for dinner all the time and coming up with new concoctions for the kids. He told me last night to stop living through them, and he just needs a meat a veggie and a starch. Guess he's not into trying the Creamy Cheesy Chicken Casserole. I must be weird, when I cant have it, I like to touch it, smell it, or watch it on the cooking channel...
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 06:22 AM   #842
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Gotta go catch up on my GLEE!!!!! BBL
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:28 AM   #843
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
220 today! 20 pounds down!! Burned 300 calories on the treadmill plus I was twisting my hips while on it lol.
.....was that not uncomfortable???
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:31 AM   #844
Big Yapper!!!!

Postie just came!!!! I have THEEE best Mum ever!!!!! Sent me mags, with a St.Patrick's Day card-a padded one!!(that means with money!) and a chocolate shamrock!!! Ok the choc bit not soooo good! He! But she is the best!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:32 AM   #845
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateL110 View Post
Does anyone here have a time at night that they dont eat past?
I havent gone off plan....cept maybe too much shrimp, but I am hungry and its like 9pm here...... I can not wait until my appetite is gone!!!! oh please oh please hurry!
I try not to eat later than 7:30.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:34 AM   #846
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
they all tell me to eat my vegetables! But I ignore it. They have all seen me go from 189 to 113, and I think secretly some of them wish they could do it too. Unfortunately the thought of "just meat" scares everyone away..
Yeah def! And dig you and your posh multi-quoting!!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:36 AM   #847
Big Yapper!!!!

Are Andy Capp fries not grains, peeps???!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #848
Big Yapper!!!!

[QUOTE=aleriaaa;14475765 Theres only so much tuna or chicken one can want in one sitting before it needs to be pushed away!! [/QUOTE]

Def!!! seriously, sometimes a whole can a tuna seems too much!!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #849
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
So yesterday I ate 2 chicken breasts, and 2 bowls of stew meat. Hoping for a whoosh before thursday (my 3 week weigh - in) If I get one, Im gonna be upping the meat intake. I have a feeling I wasnt eating enough.
fingers crossed for you! OMG my praying smiley prays on the iPad. It never did that on the laptop. It's kinda creepy!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:43 AM   #850
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
You go girl!!!

GT- How do you feel about the new Katy Perry single ET? I love it, but can do without Kanye.. I think its the perfect song to bust out some crunches too.. or in my case wall-push ups..
Only heard it twice but ya i think i like it! I usually like her song! Did you see the huge cupcake dress she wore to start her tour??? Meeee want!!....not that I'd actually wear it! Though I do have a sweater with a cupcake on it from Topshop!!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:45 AM   #851
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
he just needs a meat a veggie and a starch. :
A nice balanced meal!!! I'll have the creamy chicken though!
Old 03-16-2011, 07:03 AM   #852
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
GT- How do you feel about the new Katy Perry single ET? I love it, but can do without Kanye.. I think its the perfect song to bust out some crunches too.. or in my case wall-push ups..
I know you were asking GT but I love that song! its my new favorite dance in the kitchen song haha

How is everyone doing this morning? (or what afternoon depending on where you are from haha)
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:13 AM   #853
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tracyann71
Stats: 166/102/99
WOE: vlc
Hello Everyone,
Wondering if I can join this thread? I eat vlc and not too much fat. I gained a few pounds and just need to get them off. I have been successfully doing lc for long time, I was in maintenance but the gain just sort of crept up on me and oneday my pants felt a little bit tight. Seriously that was warning enough for me to get it off. I am doing stilmans as my body doesn't like too much fat and I must admit I have to watch calories as well. So I allow myself just enough fat to make something edible and no more. I don't eat the fat on steaks or skin on chicken and in maintenance all I really add is l/c veg. I am a binger, so I have to be aware of my relationship with food all the time or it can be very destructive to everything in my life. I hate that food controls my life but I am working on this and trying to find balance...... phew it is so simple yet so hard!!
tracyann71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #854
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
220 today! 20 pounds down!! Burned 300 calories on the treadmill plus I was twisting my hips while on it lol.
twisting the weight away, go you!!
Quote:
I wish!! Mayb someday hahaha. I live in California, I was born here and love it!
too cool! North or South? Lived in Sonoma and Redondo awhile, it was great.
Quote:
What kind of cream do you use in it? I have been using coffee mates sugar free vanilla, with only 1 carb per tb... Just wondering if there is a secret carb free cream
carb free=heavy cream
Quote:
Does anyone here have a time at night that they dont eat past?
I havent gone off plan....cept maybe too much shrimp, but I am hungry and its like 9pm here...... I can not wait until my appetite is gone!!!! oh please oh please hurry!
never eat after dark....for me I try to stop around 7PM
Quote:
they all tell me to eat my vegetables! But I ignore it. They have all seen me go from 189 to 113, and I think secretly some of them wish they could do it too. Unfortunately the thought of "just meat" scares everyone away..
the fools
Quote:
I agree with this! 100%

I would use heavy whipping cream before coffee mate. In fact, for those that are using coffee mate, I suggest you stop right now if you arent getting results!
thinking about going back to half n half, the FF half and half has more carbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
I don't tell anymore!!! Cos low-carb automatically means Atkins, and Atkins is a dirty word!!!! Mostly I get how can you stick it???? Fish for breakfast!! My Mum thinks enough is enough now, that it def can't be healthy long-term to eat all the protein, and that I'll ruin my kidneys!
As far as I'm concerned it's nobody's business how or what I eat-I don't comment if someone eats fries so shut up about me!!!!
yeah babe you tell 'em NOYB
Quote:
Strand = beach!
thanks, teach!
Quote:
Postie just came!!!! I have THEEE best Mum ever!!!!! Sent me mags, with a St.Patrick's Day card-a padded one!!(that means with money!) and a chocolate shamrock!!! Ok the choc bit not soooo good! He! But she is the best!!!
sounds like my mom.....sending cash and clothes
Quote:
Are Andy Capp fries not grains, peeps???!!!!
dunno, I thought potatoes....I know they're bad but having five is a self control test.....I win I win
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyann71 View Post
Hello Everyone,
Wondering if I can join this thread? I eat vlc and not too much fat. I gained a few pounds and just need to get them off. I have been successfully doing lc for long time, I was in maintenance but the gain just sort of crept up on me and oneday my pants felt a little bit tight. Seriously that was warning enough for me to get it off. I am doing stilmans as my body doesn't like too much fat and I must admit I have to watch calories as well. So I allow myself just enough fat to make something edible and no more. I don't eat the fat on steaks or skin on chicken and in maintenance all I really add is l/c veg. I am a binger, so I have to be aware of my relationship with food all the time or it can be very destructive to everything in my life. I hate that food controls my life but I am working on this and trying to find balance...... phew it is so simple yet so hard!!
well look who's back!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:05 AM   #855
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cat430
Stats: 5'3ish 160/147.2/110
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart March 14 2011
So I am definitely going to have to post either twice a day or at night. So much going on, chat-wise, which I love to see.

Anyway I am down 1.6 pounds today

Someone asked about exercise...when I exercise I starve so it can make it harder to stick with Stillman's. Honestly I love the way I feel after exercising I just feel mentally better. I just ordered Turbo Fire and can't wait until it arrives. I will probably wait until around 7pm to exercise so I can get the cravings that seem to come at that time off my mind.

My first time with strict Stillman's I lost 16 pounds in 16 days. I am not sure about the week breakdown but it was probably a little more the first week than the second week. I am going to try to keep better stats than I did last time.

Yesterday's Menu:

B: two eggs, with a speck of cheese. (I have to add the extra fat the first few days to get through)
Coffee w/ 2 creams and some splenda (really need to give this coffee thing up)
L: 2 beef hotdogs
D: Steak and 2 eggs
Water: 70+ ounces.

Today I am going out to lunch ...maybe a corned beef sandwich sans the sandwich

Have a great day!

151 .8 150 149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 Goal 110
Cat430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:40 AM   #856
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I know you were asking GT but I love that song! its my new favorite dance in the kitchen song haha

How is everyone doing this morning? (or what afternoon depending on where you are from haha)
It's 4:30 and I'm drinking a coffee!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:42 AM   #857
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyann71 View Post
Hello Everyone,
Hi Tracey! Welcome back to us!!! Wow you're tiny!!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #858
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KateL110
Stats: 140/129/115
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2011
Quote:
EAT!!! Eat meat when you are hungry, stop eating when the thought is..I cant take another bite! That thought will come sooner than feeling stuffed, I tell you. Theres only so much tuna or chicken one can want in one sitting before it needs to be pushed away!!
Yeah, I did... so I learned no shrimp for me, too much sodium I think.... No weight loss this morning, but Im not discouraged I think I will only weigh myself once a week since this time I am fully committed to losing weight with Stillman's.
KateL110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:51 AM   #859
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

sounds like my mom.....sending cash and clothes

dunno, I thought potatoes....I know they're bad but having five is a self control test.....I win I win
i know, go you!!! I would fail that test every time!!! Well not with chips(they do nothing for me!) but with other things!!!
I'm bringing my shamrock into work tomorrow so I won't eat it!!

And BTW when I was reading my post on your answer.............postie is short for postman, as in mail mail with ye!! To mail=to post!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #860
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post

never eat after dark....for me I try to stop around 7PM
Quote:
I try not to eat later than 7:30.
I will definitely start doing this! But I just knew I would be hungry last night because I worked out hard yesterday.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #861
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
So I am definitely going to have to post either twice a day or at night. So much going on, chat-wise, which I love to see.

Someone asked about exercise...when I exercise I starve so it can make it harder to stick with Stillman's. Honestly I love the way I feel after exercising I just feel mentally better. I just ordered Turbo Fire and can't wait until it arrives. I will probably wait until around 7pm to exercise so I can get the cravings that seem to come at that time off my mind.

My first time with strict Stillman's I lost 16 pounds in 16 days. I am not sure about the week breakdown but it was probably a little more the first week than the second week. I am going to try to keep better stats than I did last time.

Yesterday's Menu:

B: two eggs, with a speck of cheese. (I have to add the extra fat the first few days to get through)

Have a great day!
Yay on the loss now!!! And on the other 16lbs!!! Stills sooooooo works!!!!
When I exercise I lose all hunger! Maybe it's cos it takes my mind off food! Dunno! but on the days I do nothing I could eat all day! I'm just weird-I always seem to be the opposite of everyone else!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:57 AM   #862
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Yeah, I did... so I learned no shrimp for me, too much sodium I think.... No weight loss this morning, but Im not discouraged I think I will only weigh myself once a week since this time I am fully committed to losing weight with Stillman's.
Yeah I think less weighing is better, keep on plan and then you'll have nice big surprises!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #863
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thats what happened yesterday! I worked out and had a feeling I was going to be very hungry later.... and I was. I love exercising too, I feel so much better and happy afterwards. Ill try your method of working out @ night and see how it works for me.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:01 AM   #864
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I will definitely start doing this! But I just knew I would be hungry last night because I worked out hard yesterday.
Yeah if you're hungry do as Al says and eat!! I just try not to eat later than that because, A-my soap is on at 7 so that's when I eat! and B-night was always a time when I'd eat rubbish so I don't want to go down that route again. But yeah if I'm really hungry I will eat a HB egg!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:01 AM   #865
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yeah I think less weighing is better, keep on plan and then you'll have nice big surprises!
I seem to get a bit obsessed with the scale if I weigh every day LOL. Then Ill have something to look forward to!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:03 AM   #866
Big Yapper!!!!

Speaking of eggs, i haven't had one in weeks. I gave them up cos i thought i was eating too many (2-3 a day) and cos i was really trying to do 0 fat. I miss eggs!!!! Mite buy some at the weekend!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:05 AM   #867
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Yesterday's Menu:

Have a great day!
Congrats on the weight loss! Your 16lbs in 16 days gives me hope
Old 03-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #868
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Speaking of eggs, i haven't had one in weeks. I gave them up cos i thought i was eating too many (2-3 a day) and cos i was really trying to do 0 fat. I miss eggs!!!! Mite buy some at the weekend!
its so weird, I only eat eggs(with yolk) when im feeling nauseous, then i feel better afterwards.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #869
Big Yapper!!!!

I have to work out in the morning! Cos there's a danger i won't do it later! Sometimes i work out again after work, then with the easier things,like Callanetics.
Like now i should be off my backside and doing something, but what am i doing? Drinking and typing!!!
If I'm really honest, I hate exercising!!!! There are plenty of other things I'd rather do!! Oh i love the way it makes me feel after, i like it controls my apetite, and i like the way it makes me look-or at least how it's gonna!!-but if I had the perfect body without it, i would burn my DVDs!!!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 03-16-2011, 09:10 AM   #870
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I seem to get a bit obsessed with the scale if I weigh every day LOL. Then Ill have something to look forward to!
Yeah me too. I've given it up!