Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #511
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
. Plus, its already torture, why not go all the way and get it done.

Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #512
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Im so excited right now and motivated!!! Its all because I logged in and typed everything out. I know my ramblings are meaningless to everyone, and I talk too much and give way too many details all the time, but it really helps me.
We wouldn't want you any other way!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #513
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I wish everyone would talk too much!
Eh think ya got your wish with me then!!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #514
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
! Im gonna head to the club in a few weeks and pretend Im 21 again!!!
Hope you get carded!
Am I sounding American??? We don't say that-we just say I got asked for ID!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #515
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myungsunkim22 View Post
Hey ladies!

These past few days have NOT been good. I was going to re-start Medifast again but I totally fell off track and the scale pretty much hates me right now- AND its TOM...so that's all just makes for a really unhappy, bloated me.

SO...
I'm going to do Stillman's for a few days this week- just to get my head back in the game. It's tough, but I'm worth it...right?! ^_^

I'm also cutting out yogurt/dairy products and focusing on chicken & tuna and eggs...wish me luck!
Go you! tOM is aways togh-hang in there-and stay off the scale!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #516
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
and Im gonna look into singing lessons. I can not carry a tune at all. But if i had one wish it would be to have the courage to perform in front of a crowd. Those Glee kids have inspired me.... (ive got it bad..)
Go you! And we're all coming to your opening night!----Stillmans-The Musical!!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #517
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thanks so much! <3 I see all of you doing so awesome and I feel like a total failure- UGH! I don't know why I let a slip-up bother me so much. I know I can get right back on but it keeps happening...

I've lost a bunch of weight already through MF but it's the keeping it off that's the problem, especially since I get compliments about how good I look. I need to do this for MYSELF though- nobody else. BAH!
OMG don't feel like that myung!! you've just caught us on a good roll! Go back and read other months and you'll see sometimes it was one big pity-party! (from me anyway!)
You have lost a lot and you should be really proud. And enjoy those compliments, and remember the feeling anytime you're feeling rotten and wanting to cheat!
And you're right, it's the keeping it off that's the hard part! But I truly believe in Still when he said ya have to put the brakes on anytime the scale goes up 3lbs-a few days of clean eating and it drops again!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!(not even chocolate!)
Old 03-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #518
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Thank you guys, for alway being here. . Yes! I feel better today and I'm putting on my Lent cap. . No carbs for 40 days. . I'm in. .

I'm at work but just wanted to report. .I feel better, packed my eggs, hotsauce, water and some celery (still doing induction SB). . I can do this. .i can. I can. .I CAN!!!
Yeah ya can!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #519
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I am so hungry today its stupid haha I have already had 2 chicken breasts before 11 and I'm still hungry so I am trying to make it until lunch where I will be allowing myself a salad because I have been dying for one since I started.

I think I am so hungry today because all I had yesterday was a coffee, 2 sf jellos, a hot dog (Chicken), and a piece of cheese.

I gained a pound last night and I am thinking it is from the Jello's I normally only have a coffee with splenda and no other sweetner, or the hot dog b/c it did taste greasy or maybe both.... Thoughts?
Dunno-salt from the hotdog? Not enough water? Or the scale is just bouncing!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #520
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I think I am addicted to my scale haha I will only weight myself once a week and then I won't beat myself up over a pound and I wouldn't be worrying about the salad I had for lunch....
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #521
Big Yapper!!!!

I ate strawberries!!! But they were soooo good.....so I don't feel that guilty!!! They're not real carbs!
Old 03-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #522
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Im so excited right now and motivated!!! Its all because I logged in and typed everything out. I know my ramblings are meaningless to everyone, and I talk too much and give way too many details all the time, but it really helps me.

I wish everyone would talk too much! I wanna hear every last bit of what your going through!! what made ya happy, what made you crazy, what sucks about black coffee or just a boring day on meat.

Im gonna turn the music up real loud and get some major cleaning done today! I'm gonna play some dance central on practice mode and learn all the moves! Im gonna head to the club in a few weeks and pretend Im 21 again!!!
AL, never too much to hear from you or anyone. It is a chat room!
Quote:
Hey ladies!
These past few days have NOT been good. I was going to re-start Medifast again but I totally fell off track and the scale pretty much hates me right now- AND its TOM...so that's all just makes for a really unhappy, bloated me.
SO...I'm going to do Stillman's for a few days this week- just to get my head back in the game. It's tough, but I'm worth it...right?! ^_^
I'm also cutting out yogurt/dairy products and focusing on chicken & tuna and eggs...wish me luck!
no luck, here's some determination for ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting thede!!! View Post
Watching TV. oMG what rubbish is Charlie Sheen spouting!!!! He needs help!!
OMG it's like watching a Nascar crash and burn! You can't convince me he's not on something! Totally out there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I am so hungry today its stupid haha I have already had 2 chicken breasts before 11 and I'm still hungry so I am trying to make it until lunch where I will be allowing myself a salad because I have been dying for one since I started.

I think I am so hungry today because all I had yesterday was a coffee, 2 sf jellos, a hot dog (Chicken), and a piece of cheese.

I gained a pound last night and I am thinking it is from the Jello's I normally only have a coffee with splenda and no other sweetner, or the hot dog b/c it did taste greasy or maybe both.... Thoughts?
hot dog+cheese=SALT and not enough protein!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Hope you get carded!
Am I sounding American??? We don't say that-we just say I got asked for ID!
LOL you're a native now!
Quote:
Go you! And we're all coming to your opening night!----Stillmans-The Musical!!
Love that!
Quote:
OMG don't feel like that myung!! you've just caught us on a good roll! Go back and read other months and you'll see sometimes it was one big pity-party! (from me anyway!)
You have lost a lot and you should be really proud. And enjoy those compliments, and remember the feeling anytime you're feeling rotten and wanting to cheat!
And you're right, it's the keeping it off that's the hard part! But I truly believe in Still when he said ya have to put the brakes on anytime the scale goes up 3lbs-a few days of clean eating and it drops again!
yup, what she said.
Quote:
I ate strawberries!!! But they were soooo good.....so I don't feel that guilty!!! They're not real carbs!
GT why are they not real carbs? When I saw the carb values I freaked out!

Last edited by CCGirl; 03-09-2011 at 03:05 PM..
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #523
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

A lawyer and a senior citizen are sitting next to each other on a long flight.

The lawyer is thinking that seniors are so dumb that he could get one over on them easily.

So, the lawyer asks if the senior would like to play a fun game.

The senior is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, saying that the game is a lot of fun....."I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5.00. Then you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00," he says.

This catches the senior's attention and, to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon?"

The senior doesn't say a word, but reaches into his pocket, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the senior's turn. He asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"

The lawyer uses his laptop to search all references he can find on the Net.

He sends E-mails to all the smart friends he knows; all to no avail. After an hour of searching, he finally gives up..

He wakes the senior and hands him $500.00. The senior pockets the $500.00 and goes right back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the senior up and asks, "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

The senior reaches into his pocket, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

from my Dad

Old 03-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #524
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
just got online to check out carb count in tequila. Guess what? ZERO!!! Its my prize for quitting CL today peeps. I'll always find a way around rules. heheheh

So Day One of lent. CL free. Carb free. yay me....
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #525
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

one tequila two tequila three tequila floor

sipping my first vodka tonic of the evening........

after the assault of twenty three inches of snow Monday we are forecast for another four to eight this evening. Further entertainment will be provided by winds gusting up to forty miles per hour.

let the drinking commence!
Old 03-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #526
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's unbelievable that with all that we know about bisphenol A, Maine's Governor Paul LePage is justifying his opposition to banning the chemical from baby bottles by making a lame joke.

The Bangor Daily News quotes Gov. LePage as saying: "The only thing that I've heard is if you take a plastic bottle and put it in the microwave and you heat it up, it gives off a chemical similar to estrogen. So the worst case is some women may have little beards."

Little beards? Gov. LePage seems to have missed the more than 200 studies linking this plastics component and synthetic estrogen to serious health problems such as prostate and breast cancer, infertility, early puberty and brain and heart disorders. He also apparently missed the research showing serious and lasting changes in the brains and bodies of fetal and newborn test animals. EWG Action Fund plans to send Gov. LePage a reality check regarding information about the latest research on the dangers of BPA.

follow this link to sign a letter to him-

BPA and its health effects are serious business!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #527
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

" Solar City Tower", built atop the island of Cotonduba
Will be the welcome symbol to the 2016 Olympic Games
In Rio de Janeiro.

It will be seen by the game visitors and participants as
They arrive by air or water.

The tower captures solar energy. It will supply energy
for all of the Olympic city, as well as also for part of Rio.
It pumps up water from the ocean to create what
appears like a water fall and this fall stimulates turbines
that produce energy during the night.

It will also hold the Olympic flame.
The Tower possesses an amphitheater, an auditorium, a cafeteria and boutiques. Elevators lead to various observatories. It also has a retractable plat-form for the practice of bungee jumping.
At the summit is an observation point to appreciate the scenery of the land and ocean, as well as the water fall.
Solar City Tower will be the point of reference for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #528
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

QUOTATION OF THE DAY

"Our task isn't easy. We don't have parties, we don't have a constitution, we don't have political organizations, we don't have an effective civil society. We have to create a completely new state and we have to do it in the middle of a war and revolution."
MAHMOUD BOUSALLOUM, a graduate student and political organizer in Libya.

WTG Libya! we started with only an idea, too....
Old 03-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #529
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/07/op...nes&emc=tha212
entire article. . . here is an excerpt:

uring the Occupation, the ***** and their French allies recognized the power and national prestige of the French fashion industry and sought to harness it. When the collaborationist Vichy government took over direction of the French lifestyle magazine Paris Soir, it announced in its pages a “summer of couture ... and shopping.” The ***** were so enamored with fashion’s place in French culture that in their plans for postwar Europe, they stipulated that, unlike other industries, the fashion sector would remain in France.

Many in fashion were eager to play along. Lucien Lelong, a designer who supported Vichy and whose house stayed open during the war, saw couture as a political force: “Our role is to give France the face of serenity. The more elegant Frenchwomen are, the more our country will show the world that we are not afraid.”

French fashion publications advocated a deep connection between the cultural splendor of couture and Frenchwomen’s national, even genetic identity.

“Every woman in Paris is a living propaganda poster, the universal function of the Frenchwoman is to remain chic,” wrote one fashion journalist in the early 1940s. “Frenchwomen are the repositories of chic, because this inheritance is inscribed in their race,” wrote another. And as Vichy continued to toe the **** line about Aryan physical fitness, more French fashion magazines began focusing on exercise and diet for women.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #530
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wise women count their blessings; fools their problems. -- Author unknown
Old 03-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #531
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sitting in coach during a lengthy flight, my wife and I heard a flight attendant ask the high-paying passengers in first class, "Would you care for Chardonnay or Burgundy?"
A few minutes later, the curtains between the two sections parted, and the attendant wheeled the wine cart back to our aisle. "Excuse me," he said, looking down at us, "would you care for a glass of wine? We have white and red."

Old 03-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #532
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

> HYPNOTIST AT THE SENIOR CENTER
>
>
> It was entertainment night at the Senior Center
>
> Claude the hypnotist exclaimed: "I'm here to put you into a trance,
> I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience".
>
> The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful
> antique pocket watch from his coat.
>
> "I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch.
>
> It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations."
>
> He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly
> chanting,
> "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch. . ."
>
> The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth,
> light gleaming off its polished surface.
>
> Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until, suddenly,
> it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor,
> breaking into a hundred pieces.
>
> "CRAP!" said the Hypnotist.
>
> It took three days to clean up the Senior Center .
>
> Claude was never invited back to entertain.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #533
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A thief in Paris planned to steal some Paintings from the Louvre.

After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van.

However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied,
'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings.'

I had no Monet

To buy Degas

To make the Van Gogh.'

See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.

I sent it to you because I figured I had nothingToulouse...
Old 03-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #534
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #535
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #536
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #537
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #538
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/237/150 Female 5’ 7'
You guys are doing great! I'm sorry I didn't post in a long time. I lost 17 pounds so far. I'm thinking of making today a fish or tuna fish day with a small salad.
icandoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #539
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

according to the email-
These ships were commissioned by Wal-Mart to get all their goods and stuff from China .
(I doubt it)
They hold an incredible 15,000 containers and have a 207 foot deck beam! The full crew is just 13 people on a ship longer than a US Aircraft Carrier (which has a crew of 5,000).

With it's 207' beam, it is too big to fit through the Panama or Suez Canals .

A recent documentary in late March, 2010, on the History Channel noted that
all of these containers are shipped back to China , EMPTY. Yep, that's right.
We send nothing back on these ships.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #540
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
You guys are doing great! I'm sorry I didn't post in a long time. I lost 17 pounds so far. I'm thinking of making today a fish or tuna fish day with a small salad.
GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!