Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 04:25 AM   #481
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Getting there!!!
Stats: 252/116/105 5'6
WOE: Stillmans QWL/Dukan
Start Date: 1 November 2008
Are we all giving up carbs for Lent???!!! Can we go the 40days peeps??!!
Getting there!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2011, 04:27 AM   #482
Big Yapper!!!!

And only 40days til I can legally have a Cadbury's Creme Egg!! Oh yes I'm having one on Easter Sunday!! Stilly says it's ok-I checked my version of the book!!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:13 AM   #483
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 189/127/110 5'2"
WOE: QWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getting there!!! View Post
Had chicken on a bed of rocket for din!
would that be lettuce?
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:14 AM   #484
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyJo View Post
I am quitting diet soda today. I think that maybe my diet soda has contributed to my stalled weight loss. I might actually be addicted to Diet Dr Pepper because I have a headache today - and I am still getting caffeine in coffee form.
Ive had some diet pepsi the last few days, if I dont see some serious results come thursday, I'll be quitting too. sorry your head hurts!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:15 AM   #485
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCGirl View Post
LOL Al my BFF in Norwalk sent me the same fundraiser, I got Elle. So far so good.
a much better choice, for sure!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:22 AM   #486
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Wahhhh.. . (((((hanging head . . shamefully wiping tears!!)))) OMG>. . girls (and guy).. what happened? Why does one little hour make such a difference in our will power!! I am such a weak soul. . (but in my defense. .it is Fat Tuesday, isn't it - that excuses me, right?) OMG> . don't agree with me. . I was so perfect all day.. got up and did everything I was supposed to.. .packed my protein rich breakfast. . ate it several hours after taking meds.. drank all my water today. . limited myself to one cup of Coffee. . ate my lunch (very late). twas. chicken with a few greens. . ran home. .collected the boys and dragged them over to the church for the mission trip fundraiser. . . A Pancake dinner!..forgot to mention, I grabbed a boiled egg on my way out the door. . (big boys were cooking the pancakes!).. OK. . so I donated my money and fully intended to let the little ones eat. . before I knew it. . both hubby and I had a plate, with fluffy pancakes (3 each!!) and drifted over to the "condiment" bar. . fresh strawberries. . blueberry sauce, whipping cream, chocolate chips, . .wait. . where's the syrup. . OO.. whew. . right next to the whipped butter!!!. . O. . and throw a few sausages on there, while you are at it. . .before I knew it. . I was in a sugar induced coma!!!.. . .so . .what the heck .. I really blew it.. give me some of those pistachio's you have hidden in the van. . O. . and we better pick up some rum Cuz I think I better have a drink to wash all those carbs/sugar from my system. .

What the heck am I thinking???

Someone smack me and make me come home. . Tomorrow is a new day. . I'm so sorry, peeps.. I've really let myself down, this time. . I was on a roll, too.. . . I'm gonna do better. . I'm gonna pack my walking shoes and walk these carbs right out of my bod. .

this moment of guilt was brought to you by Fat Tuesday.. and skinny Wednesday.!!

How could anyone resist? For me, it wouldve been a "let me get my moneys worth out of this!" Hope you are feeling better today. You can do it! I know you can!!! Heres to skinny wednesday!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:25 AM   #487
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Are we all giving up carbs for Lent???!!! Can we go the 40days peeps??!!
Oh yes! Lent is the perfect time!!! I used to give up ketchup and cheese every year. But Im with ya! I will give up Crystal Light. How long do I have? gotta check the calender..
Old 03-09-2011, 05:26 AM   #488
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
And only 40days til I can legally have a Cadbury's Creme Egg!! Oh yes I'm having one on Easter Sunday!! Stilly says it's ok-I checked my version of the book!!
you and those eggs!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #489
Blabbermouth!!!

I squoze into my 5s, but Im sure they are seriously stretched out from all the weight I gained while wearing them. They are giving me a wedgie and they are highwaters..

but heck, at least they are zipped!

Last edited by aleriaaa; 03-09-2011 at 05:31 AM..
Old 03-09-2011, 05:36 AM   #490
Blabbermouth!!!

So yesterday was a tuna and chicken day. Today will be chicken. I havent had red meat in two weeks. I miss it. I'm planning a night out soon, and will keep to it until I hit the steak house!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:43 AM   #491
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Quote:
Wahhhh.. . (((((hanging head . . shamefully wiping tears!!)))) OMG>. . girls (and guy).. what happened? Why does one little hour make such a difference in our will power!! I am such a weak soul. . (but in my defense. .it is Fat Tuesday, isn't it - that excuses me, right?) OMG> . don't agree with me. . I was so perfect all day.. got up and did everything I was supposed to.. .packed my protein rich breakfast. . ate it several hours after taking meds.. drank all my water today. . limited myself to one cup of Coffee. . ate my lunch (very late). twas. chicken with a few greens. . ran home. .collected the boys and dragged them over to the church for the mission trip fundraiser. . . A Pancake dinner!..forgot to mention, I grabbed a boiled egg on my way out the door. . (big boys were cooking the pancakes!).. OK. . so I donated my money and fully intended to let the little ones eat. . before I knew it. . both hubby and I had a plate, with fluffy pancakes (3 each!!) and drifted over to the "condiment" bar. . fresh strawberries. . blueberry sauce, whipping cream, chocolate chips, . .wait. . where's the syrup. . OO.. whew. . right next to the whipped butter!!!. . O. . and throw a few sausages on there, while you are at it. . .before I knew it. . I was in a sugar induced coma!!!.. . .so . .what the heck .. I really blew it.. give me some of those pistachio's you have hidden in the van. . O. . and we better pick up some rum Cuz I think I better have a drink to wash all those carbs/sugar from my system. .

What the heck am I thinking???

Someone smack me and make me come home. . Tomorrow is a new day. . I'm so sorry, peeps.. I've really let myself down, this time. . I was on a roll, too.. . . I'm gonna do better. . I'm gonna pack my walking shoes and walk these carbs right out of my bod. .

this moment of guilt was brought to you by Fat Tuesday.. and skinny Wednesday.!!
and niow the three R's.....rehash, regret, remorse.....we've all been there and it sucks.
Like my mom said when I lost a kitten last year, you can't go back and change it, all you can do is go on. There are worse things in life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Are you "dissin" our future king.
no, I love his Highness! Just hate to see the hair going away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
I squoze into my 5s, but Im sure they are seriously stretched out from all the weight I gained while wearing them. They are giving me a wedgie and they are highwaters..

I have a saying about jeans..........if I'm in 'em, they fit!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:43 AM   #492
Blabbermouth!!!

So I'm planning ahead for my weigh-in thursday. Expecting the worst. I'd like to see 135 on the scale but Im guessing it'll be 137. If thats the case, then I will have to follow the one rule that Ive been breaking which is drink my 80oz of water in addition to any other legal liquids. I have never seen the 5 pounds a week that Stills talks about, but I cant complain about not getting those results if Im not following the rules. So, I will have to put them to the test. No more half-way for me. Plus, its already torture, why not go all the way and get it done.

going to fill up my ice cube trays, cause my water needs to be ice cold!!!!! Just call me guzzler.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:44 AM   #493
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I have a saying about jeans..........if I'm in 'em, they fit!
right on sista!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:49 AM   #494
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: CCGirl
Stats: 200/155/140 5'8"
WOE: Paleo w/dairy
Start Date: 4-15-2010
Go Al! Still on coffee.......water and me, not that friendly lately!
CCGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:52 AM   #495
Blabbermouth!!!

Im so excited right now and motivated!!! Its all because I logged in and typed everything out. I know my ramblings are meaningless to everyone, and I talk too much and give way too many details all the time, but it really helps me.

I wish everyone would talk too much! I wanna hear every last bit of what your going through!! what made ya happy, what made you crazy, what sucks about black coffee or just a boring day on meat.

Im gonna turn the music up real loud and get some major cleaning done today! I'm gonna play some dance central on practice mode and learn all the moves! Im gonna head to the club in a few weeks and pretend Im 21 again!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 05:54 AM   #496
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Myungsunkim22
WOE: Medifast/Stillman's
Hey ladies!

These past few days have NOT been good. I was going to re-start Medifast again but I totally fell off track and the scale pretty much hates me right now- AND its TOM...so that's all just makes for a really unhappy, bloated me.

SO...
I'm going to do Stillman's for a few days this week- just to get my head back in the game. It's tough, but I'm worth it...right?! ^_^

I'm also cutting out yogurt/dairy products and focusing on chicken & tuna and eggs...wish me luck!
Myungsunkim22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:55 AM   #497
Blabbermouth!!!

and Im gonna look into singing lessons. I can not carry a tune at all. But if i had one wish it would be to have the courage to perform in front of a crowd. Those Glee kids have inspired me.... (ive got it bad..)
Old 03-09-2011, 05:58 AM   #498
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myungsunkim22 View Post
Hey ladies!

These past few days have NOT been good. I was going to re-start Medifast again but I totally fell off track and the scale pretty much hates me right now- AND its TOM...so that's all just makes for a really unhappy, bloated me.

SO...
I'm going to do Stillman's for a few days this week- just to get my head back in the game. It's tough, but I'm worth it...right?! ^_^

I'm also cutting out yogurt/dairy products and focusing on chicken & tuna and eggs...wish me luck!
Hey girlie!!!! You can do this!!! I say its the best time to start! TOM already makes us crazy, so eat some chicken and wallow in misery for the next few days. How happy you will be this weekend when they scale shows a good 3-5 pounds off! Shoot for 7!!! Nows the time!!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 06:01 AM   #499
Blabbermouth!!!

off to catch some dust bunnies.....bbl!
Old 03-09-2011, 06:01 AM   #500
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Myungsunkim22
WOE: Medifast/Stillman's
Quote:
Hey girlie!!!! You can do this!!! I say its the best time to start! TOM already makes us crazy, so eat some chicken and wallow in misery for the next few days. How happy you will be this weekend when they scale shows a good 3-5 pounds off! Shoot for 7!!! Nows the time!!!!!
Thanks so much! <3 I see all of you doing so awesome and I feel like a total failure- UGH! I don't know why I let a slip-up bother me so much. I know I can get right back on but it keeps happening...

I've lost a bunch of weight already through MF but it's the keeping it off that's the problem, especially since I get compliments about how good I look. I need to do this for MYSELF though- nobody else. BAH!
Myungsunkim22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:02 AM   #501
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Go Al! Still on coffee.......water and me, not that friendly lately!
I may have to hold my nose and drink!
Old 03-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #502
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myungsunkim22 View Post
Thanks so much! <3 I see all of you doing so awesome and I feel like a total failure- UGH! I don't know why I let a slip-up bother me so much. I know I can get right back on but it keeps happening...

I've lost a bunch of weight already through MF but it's the keeping it off that's the problem, especially since I get compliments about how good I look. I need to do this for MYSELF though- nobody else. BAH!
You are not a failure! We all do this. I may be rearin to go right now but it took months for me to get in the zone. I had to stop the madness and put my foot down and tell myself to do this no matter what. It also took me seeing 152 on the scale to realize I went way overboard and eating poorly was not gonna make me happy anymore, just real sad. I can't make you stick to stills, but I have faith that you will be able to do it when you are ready. I will keep checkin in on ya as much as possible, so come here first. K?
Old 03-09-2011, 06:09 AM   #503
Blabbermouth!!!

where did Dustin hide those purple pom-poms??? lets all join the Cheerios!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #504
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Thank you guys, for alway being here. . Yes! I feel better today and I'm putting on my Lent cap. . No carbs for 40 days. . I'm in. .

I'm at work but just wanted to report. .I feel better, packed my eggs, hotsauce, water and some celery (still doing induction SB). . I can do this. .i can. I can. .I CAN!!!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:47 AM   #505
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thank you guys, for alway being here. . Yes! I feel better today and I'm putting on my Lent cap. . No carbs for 40 days. . I'm in. .

I'm at work but just wanted to report. .I feel better, packed my eggs, hotsauce, water and some celery (still doing induction SB). . I can do this. .i can. I can. .I CAN!!!

So I guess todays the day I dump the CL... down the drain it goes....
Old 03-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #506
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
would that be lettuce?
Kinda! It's green! But much much better! As in it tastes of something! Kinda herby!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #507
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Who cares! You're in!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #508
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
So yesterday was a tuna and chicken day. Today will be chicken. I havent had red meat in two weeks. I miss it. I'm planning a night out soon, and will keep to it until I hit the steak house!
Yeah it's been chicken and tuna for me too-no, actually turkey! Grilling a breast on Georgie as I type!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #509
Big Yapper!!!!

Watching TV. oMG what rubbish is Charlie Sheen spouting!!!! He needs help!!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #510
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I am so hungry today its stupid haha I have already had 2 chicken breasts before 11 and I'm still hungry so I am trying to make it until lunch where I will be allowing myself a salad because I have been dying for one since I started.

I think I am so hungry today because all I had yesterday was a coffee, 2 sf jellos, a hot dog (Chicken), and a piece of cheese.

I gained a pound last night and I am thinking it is from the Jello's I normally only have a coffee with splenda and no other sweetner, or the hot dog b/c it did taste greasy or maybe both.... Thoughts?

Last edited by Mar922; 03-09-2011 at 09:54 AM..
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote